uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2021, 04:30 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

I must admit, not nude, by I always enjoyed my wife bending over and into the car to get the young kids out of their car seats. Theres something about the activity that means she needed to stay bent over, usually in nice tight trousers, for enough time to have a nice stare. Alas this time has now passed with my wife, but it has lead me to appreciate other mums with young kids when I happen to walk passed them doing the same.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:12 AM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts
Default Knickers showing through her leggings

I can very much relate to that Erii as I was treated to a nice prolonged view of my wife’s arse bending over at the car in black leggings this morning , you could see her light coloured knickers showing through the Lycra while she was fighting with the kids seat !! I couldn’t help thinking il definitely be looking for those in the wash basket in the morning!!

Last edited by tinworm; 11-10-2021 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Misspelled
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2021, 04:54 AM

Default knickers showing through her leggings again

pretty much the same thing this friday as in my last post rushing to get the morning run sorted only that she dropped a toy that rolled right under the car , on her hands and knees arse in the air trying to reach under the car and have to say i love those cheap leggings they hide nothing they go so see through like a pair of black tights when pulled tight !! .......so there she is on the pavement outside our house arse in the air leggings pulled tight over her bum and pussy mound giving a clear view of the knickers she has on underneath ,cute red cotton knickers with little strawberrys on nicely encapsulating her bum cheeks oohhh!! i could have helped but was having too much fun watching her struggle instead as was the old boy who lives next door it would seem , funny how he more often than not seems to be about when my wife is around ...anyways regardless of this before she got back up i couldnt help myself and had a very quick but meaningful grope of her pussy mound forcing both leggings and knickers up between her lips!!
Old 12-05-2021, 07:51 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
I can very much relate to that Erii as I was treated to a nice prolonged view of my wife’s arse bending over at the car in black leggings this morning , you could see her light coloured knickers showing through the Lycra while she was fighting with the kids seat !! I couldn’t help thinking il definitely be looking for those in the wash basket in the morning!!
Hope you had some fun with those knickers :-). I'm just off to the wash basket now in search of the same.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
Hope you had some fun with those knickers :-). I'm just off to the wash basket now in search of the same.
rest assured her knickers got a severe pounding !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2022, 09:48 PM

Default V neck tops

My wife will only wear v-neck tops. She hates the feeling of a blouse on her neck. The thing is, she constantly bends over in these tops, especially when our kids were young. A few cashiers have seen most of her boobs since picking up our kids have meant her top has slipped forward so they couls see all the way to her belly button
If she's sitting on a couch and her drink is on the coffee table, instead of scooting forward to get her drink, she just bends over and reaches for it, exposing her cleavage and bra.

I just sit there and watch our friends look down her top. Sometimes they'll look away, but a few husbands have just stared down her top. On a few occasions, her bra wasn't sitting on her chest properly, and i know they've seen her areola or nipples, since i clearly did. I have one friend who saw what I saw, looked at me after she sat up, then grinned. I just shook my head and kept drinking. He's one of those guys who steps into a hug, so his chest and his hugee's chest squish against each other. I've even seen him put his pelvis next to my wife's, so I'm sure he's giving her a feel of his stuff against her pelvis.

Her boobs sag a bit more after two kids, so its mostly cleavage and bra shots these days. Attached is typical of her tops.
Attached Thumbnails
A+ Gallery.jpg  
Old 02-23-2022, 09:50 AM

After the birth of our second son, who was now 18 months old, we went on vacation for the first time. A small beach hotel with its own sandy beach.
My wife breastfed both children for almost 1 year. After that, her breasts were 1-2 cups bigger than before. She had always worn bikinis so she put them on that day as well.

The beach was only occupied by the house guests and there were about 50 people here. Our young son made friends with some kids and they played with sand toys near us.
When a light wind came up, the mothers gathered their children.
So does my wife. She went to him and took him in her arms.
She sat him sideways and held him with one arm. The women talked for a while. My son took the opportunity and fingered the bikini top.
He managed to move the opposite triangle. I happened to look over and noticed. The women were deep in conversation, so my wife didn't notice.
With his legs, my son pushed the adjacent breast inwards so that this triangle also slipped. In the meantime, the other breast had swollen out so far that the areola could be seen. Somehow he managed then that the nipple was completely visible.
My wife stood sideways to the 2 others so they didn't notice. The conversation went on for a few more minutes so I tried to signal my wife to put the triangle back on. Unfortunately she got it wrong or didn't understand my signs.
Then she raised her free arm and waved at me happily.
Now the breast slipped out completely and the breasts shook vigorously. Of course, others noticed this too. Then I tried gesturing again but again she gave me a vigorous wave.
Well then I thought so it is!
Finally she left the women and came to me.
I smiled at her as she set the boy down on the towel. She now noticed what was happening. Now she laughed about it too and asked me how long this situation was. I then told her that she was entertaining the male guests.

The following days I had to take care of it because she didn't want to perform like that anymore. Now she has hope that the breasts will go back to normal size....
Old 04-17-2022, 02:39 AM

Thanked 1,810 Times in 74 Posts
Default Mom shower story

When I was in my teen years, I would often spy on my mother taking a shower. We had a one-story home at the the time and their bathroom was connected to their bedroom. I would hear the water running from my parent's bedroom and would sneak past the door to see if it was open.

A few times it was open -- Mom was totally oblivious to her surrounding sometimes.

The first time I saw my mom naked coming out of the she had just finished showering and entered her bedroom with nothing but a white towel on her head. She had a fit body from daily jogging, freckles all over which I found very cute. She took the towel off of her head and began to dry herself off. Her wet, curly black descended gracefully onto her shoulders.

She started drying off, starting with her full breasts and then patted off the rest of her body. She had incredible nipples, dark pink in color and poked out from her breasts. Then she patted off her toned tummy and turned around and began to pat down her bottom. She had a great butt, soft cheeks.

What caught my eye though was her enormous black bush that formed an inverted triangle on her genial area. She patted it off with a towel and then combed her fingers through it a few times, fluffing it out a bit. I caught a good side bush shot as she turned around.

I was instantly hard at this point.

She turned around and checked herself out in the mirror flexing her muscles and turned side to side checking herself out. She was heading to the door and I quickly left to the living room. I could hear the door close. I sat shaking for a few minutes until she came out and she said she had to run some errands.

One time of a few more that was to follow.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1289 - Copy.jpg  

Last edited by ocguy55; 04-17-2022 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-19-2022, 11:57 AM

Default Neighbour gets bank holiday eyeful

After three busy days of easter egg hunts and family gatherings monday was finally ours to do as we pleased so just planned a relaxing day at home doing as little as possible , we were all just lounging around in pj's and nightshirts as none of us could actually be bothered to get dressed , my wifes nightshirt was like a t shirt kind of style that finished a couple of inches below her bum cheeks , around 11 o'clock there is a knock on the door and its our neighbour the old boy from next door who has locked himself out again !! i open the door and usher him in as he sits down on the couch my wife offers him a cup of tea so i go and make him one , when i came back into the living room my wife was stood about two or three feet in front him now holding our daughter and deep in chat , as my wife turned her head to talk to me i noticed he dropped his gaze from her face to quite low almost staring and noticed he was doing this quite regularly , i did think to myself hes looking at her legs but as i got closer and bent down to put his tea on the little table realised what he was looking at , i assume when my wife had picked our daughter up she had caused the front of her nightshirt to come up a few inches and was obviously very unaware she was giving our neighbour a great full on view of her trimmed dark pubes and pussy lips three feet in front of his face , as i put his tea down we briefly made eye contact a couple of times as he realised i now knew what he was doing although i said nothing , he got about another minute or two viewing time before my wife had to put our daughter down restoring her modesty and the normality in the room , after his tea i grabbed the spare set of keys and let him in his front door and just as i turned to leave he put his hand on my shoulder and said "thankyou for not saying anything i really ....." at which point my daughter had come out to join us and interupted him , he just looked down at her and then back at me and said " can you pop in when you get 5 mins " . Im still yet to find out what he wanted to say but very intrigued to do so!!!
Old 04-27-2022, 06:25 AM

Thanked 1,007 Times in 49 Posts
Default Neighbour sees all.

Our house has a door on the side that leads straight into the kitchen. I the summer my wife often walks around the house naked after she gets up until she gets dressed to go out to town. We have always had a dog that used to bark if anyone came to the house. If she barked my wife would grab a coat or whatever was to hand to cover up. Sadly our dog passed away. Chris, my wife, was in the kitchen one bright sunny morning totally naked preparing food when she thought she heard our gate unlatch. She didn`t hear the dog bark so assumed nobody was there and it was just the wind rattling the gate as I did, forgetting that we no longer had the dog to warn of anyone approaching. I could see Chris working away and suddenly I was aware of a shadow being cast from the back door. I said nothing and it must have been about 30 seconds or so before Chris noticed it. She turned towards the door to see our friend and neighbour from across the road standing there looking straight at her totally naked body. She didn`t move as he said "morning, great day today". I expected her to rush for a coat but she didn`t, she just replied "yes lovely day". I think he was more embarrassed than she was. I then went over to speak to him and he was totally tongue tied, he could hardly get any words out. We went outside and sorted out why he had come over to see me and as he left he shouted "bye" to Chris and said "WOW" to me. As soon I was back in the house Chris gave me one of the best blowjobs ever. Him seeing her had really made her horny. She goes naked on beaches in front of hundreds of guys but because it was our neighbour and friend she really got turned on.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20200919-075044_Gallery.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12