uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2021, 08:01 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

Ya, breastfeeding is very interesting because it's completely natural, and it makes me sad that women feel the need to cover up sometimes.

Yet it's very sexy as well. I mean, it took sex to procreate and all that. It's a tricky subject, to be honest.

Having had many friends breastfeed in front of me, especially later down the line when their nipples and breasts return to normal, it is a toss up between "it's so natural" and "holy cow, I just saw her boobs!"

But, like everything, context is paramount. If my wife's friend flashes me in the house, it's pretty exciting, but if we went to a topless beach together, it's not that exciting. But if she gets topless back at the hotel again, it's mind-blowing.
Old 06-14-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Sexy? Maybe.
Beautiful? Absolutely!
Agreed, in fact I don't breastfeed to be sexy. But, it is a wonderful thing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2021, 02:13 AM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts
Default unaware upskirt

as the weather was a little sticky yesterday we all decided to get out of the house and have a stroll over our local park to feed the ducks,so with the bottom of the pushchair loaded with bird feed off we went , it would appear others had the same idea though as there were quite a few people milling about and familys doing the same thing as us,i decided to go and sit on one of the nearby benches about 15ft away and people watch while my wife and daughter fed the ducks,after about 5 minutes or so i turned to look and see how my two were getting on , my wife was crouched down helping our daughter throw the feed into the lake happily engrossed in what they were doing and blissfully unaware that her flowy summer dress wasnt quite covering what it should and giving a very revealing and quite erotic view of the gusset of her bright pink cotton knickers , i quickly looked around and became immediately aware that she had caught the eyes of one or two others nearby that i could see looking albeit discreetly , however one guy who was with what i assume to be his wife was blatantly just staring between my wifes legs and even moved closer for a better look so definitely got an eyeful !! i sat and watched the people around us for the next few minutes as my wife shifted and adjusted her legs a few times making her pussy bulge against her thin cotton knickers each time she moved still quite unaware and still with her gusset clearly in view!! i dont know if i should have but found the situation quite a nice turn on
Old 07-13-2021, 03:38 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

I once witnessed a lovely Latina mother breastfeeding her baby in front of a park ranger. I was visiting the nature center with my wife and mother-in-law. There was a long bench and viewing window for watching wildlife feed.

I was standing behind them all, and noticed the park ranger staring at a lovely lady rather intently during a conversation with her as she sat on the bench. I walked to the side and realised her huge right breast was exposed and she was breastfeeding her child whilst conversing with him. He was rather pie-eyed and did an admirable job at keeping the flow of conversation going.

I was able to catch just a bit of sideboob from where I was standing. She had DD-cup breasts and her huge dark areola was the size of a DVD. I wasn't able to peek further as my wife and mother-in-law where standing nearby.

Later, whilst I was enjoying the lovely view of the park's lakeshore, the park ranger walked up to me. He looked noticeably gleeful and stated quietly "I love my job!". I suspect he noticed me trying to peek earlier. He certainly got the better end of the deal, watching her breastfeed and getting paid to do so!

Last edited by driftwood3791; 07-13-2021 at 03:42 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-16-2021, 05:34 AM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts
Default another quick upskirt

just a quick flash of knickers this time before the wife dropped our little one off at nursery and then went off to work , as my wife was strapping our daughter into her car seat i was admiring the view of her boobs and lacy bra i could see through the gap between the buttons of her blouse one of which had come undone making the view a bit easier to enjoy , as she got into the drivers seat putting one leg in at a time i got a brief but nice view up her work skirt of her white lacy knickers under her black tights , this caused her skirt to ride up a bit sitting in the seat revealing a nice white lacy knicker triangle clearly showing which i was able to enjoy for a little before she drove off and i imagine if anyone could see into the car while she was in traffic must have got a nice view as well !! wasnt quite as a prolonged flash of her knickers as in my other post but had loads of unaware glimpses from her and seem to be getting more frequent!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2021, 09:48 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Warning G Rated.

I was in a grocery parking lot, I had a cart of stuff, but a cute momma with a even cuter infant was struggling to get the baby carrier strapped in the back seat and the baby in it. She apologized for blocking me, I told the baby was a lot more important, take your time. I saw that if I held the baby while she got the seat in, it would be a lot easier.

So I suggested that to her, she looked at me and immediate saw a grandfather she could trust. She handed me the baby and the baby just latched onto my neck started smiling an giggling. Mom: "do you babysit, she's been fussy all morning until you held her". I said, "anytime, I have granddaughters. but they live 500 miles away, I need a granddaddy fix sometimes".

That sweet baby holding me was more of a thrill that if momma had taken her top off.
Old 07-16-2021, 02:23 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
But, like everything, context is paramount. If my wife's friend flashes me in the house, it's pretty exciting, but if we went to a topless beach together, it's not that exciting. But if she gets topless back at the hotel again, it's mind-blowing.
This!!! I can be surrounded by a bunch of nude women in a strip club, swingers club or on a nude beach. I appreciate the views but I don't think much of it. But catching a two second view of a great seat of boobs while a woman bends over her carriage at the checkout line, that makes my day!
Old 09-01-2021, 09:08 PM

Default Breastfeeding situations

1. I was walking in the botanical garden of my town. In a secluded area of the garden there was a mom in her 30's on a bench breastfeeding her baby. She seemed to be a tall woman, blond hair and the voluptuous type, not slim. She was wearing special bra for breastfeed so the triangle cup of her left breast was open. I saw a brown big areola on a milky white boob. She didn't mind I was staring when passing across her on the alley.
I didn't knew the botanical garden has breast flowers too.

2. I was at the beach and a mom in her late 30's near me took of her bra, remained topless and started to breastfeed her baby. I saw a pair of big fully white breasts on a red sunburned body. I've asked myself why she uncovered her boobs, not only one boob, till the baby was sucking at only one udder. Maybe it was a combination of beeing confortable and exhibitionism. Later she got into the sea and when she exited there was a bra malfunction, the bra went under her boobs. She walked a little on the beach till she realized and covered her udders.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:02 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

A few doors down, we have a stay at home mom that was cleaning up her yard from an afternoon with her babies outside. She had to put away water toys, stuffed animals, blankets, etc. She was wearing an oversized dress, and every time she would kneel down to pick things up, she gave us countless views of her blue panties. She tried to keep her knees together so that we couldn't see, but we still saw. As we got farther away, she stopped putting her knees together, but as we turned the corner we looked back and still saw it all many times. My wife was much less discreet about staring than I was!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2021, 12:48 PM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 88 Posts

Not an oblivious mother but a similar story with my wife and a baby.
We invite two couples of friends to our home, one has a 6-month old baby. We sit in the living room, the women on the sofa and the guys on chairs in front of them. It is summer and women have skimpy clothes.
The baby's mother has a low-cut top, the baby in her arms grabs the top and exposes a tit but not the nipple. The other woman has a short dress, and she makes a quick upskirt, less than one second.
My wife is wearing a very short denim miniskirt, it is unusual for her. She is sitting and crosses her legs but she is aware of the miniskirt, she is careful and the upskirt never comes, at most you can see her thighs.
The child is the center of attention and all women take him. My wife is the last, while sitting with the baby in her arms and her legs crossed, the baby, begins to cry and starts kicking and waving his arms.
My wife is focused on the baby and she forgets her modesty. Soon she spreads her legs wide open, her panties are fully exposed, they are a bit transparent and her hairy pussy can be seen underneath. All eyes are on her, the women may be looking at the baby but the men are all staring at my wife's crotch. After more than one minute the baby's mother comes to my wife's aid and takes the baby back.
For a few seconds my wife is still with her legs open and her panties (and pussy) exposed, then she realizes that she is in an indecent pose and she closes her legs, she is very embarrassed.
At that point, aiming to force the reaction of the other guys, I say "Take your time, don't worry about covering yourself, we've already seen it all." After my joke, the other guys reply without any embarassment
The first one "Relax, we have only seen your underwear!".
The child's father replies "I confirm, white panties! Hey Look at my son as soon as he is in the arms of a woman, he thinks about undressing her."
For the rest of the evening, my wife and her panties are the main subject of discussion and jokes.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016