uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2012, 08:45 AM

Default REQ. "Courtney Thorne-smith" in According to Jim

First of all I should mention that I find "Courtney Thorne-smith" to be one of the sexist actresses ever. Since her early appearance in "Melrose Place" where she had a bikini scene. And in "Ally Macbeal" where she had a a hidden nude scene 'til today where she appears in "Two and a half men" with all that sexy night dresses scenes. But in her family sitcom "According to jim" she did't have any "good" scenes. But still I can remember an episode where the storyline goes around taking a topless photograph of her !. we never see the shooting nor the photos but we still can see the hesitation and embarrassment before and after taking the photo shoot. I always find it sexy to see the model before any naked photo shoot where she's worrying and embarrassed, and frankly sometimes I find this sexier than the shoot it self ! and from what I can remember it was a sexy episode and I hope someone could help me with the title of that episode.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to empty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 AM

Default still couldn't find it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by empty View Post
First of all I should mention that I find "Courtney Thorne-smith" to be one of the sexist actresses ever. Since her early appearance in "Melrose Place" where she had a bikini scene. And in "Ally Macbeal" where she had a a hidden nude scene 'til today where she appears in "Two and a half men" with all that sexy night dresses scenes. But in her family sitcom "According to jim" she did't have any "good" scenes. But still I can remember an episode where the storyline goes around taking a topless photograph of her !. we never see the shooting nor the photos but we still can see the hesitation and embarrassment before and after taking the photo shoot. I always find it sexy to see the model before any naked photo shoot where she's worrying and embarrassed, and frankly sometimes I find this sexier than the shoot it self ! and from what I can remember it was a sexy episode and I hope someone could help me with the title of that episode.
Any chance someone knows the title of this episode or its running season ??
Old 11-20-2013, 11:32 AM

Thanked 177,370 Times in 18,918 Posts

Season 1, Episode 14 "Blow-Up"

Quote:
When Cheryl has a revealing photo of herself taken as a Valentine gift to Jim, he proudly shows it to all his friends.
Fango
Old 11-21-2013, 01:16 AM

Thanked 263,790 Times in 15,883 Posts

She has another ENF-ish scene in According to Jim. I have no idea which episode, except to say that it was St. Paddy's day, and Courtney Thorne Smith has had too much to drink at the local bar. For some reason she can't pee in the bar (too many people on line, maybe?), so she goes outside in the alley. Next thing we see, she's being arrested by a police officer for public urination, and she's pulling up her jeans as the cop hauls her away. Good embarrassed reaction, as I recall.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:00 PM

Thanked 22,429 Times in 2,226 Posts

this is not the one requested, but still worth a view if your a courtney fan

dailymotion.com/video/xfr5sk_courtney-thorne-smith-ally-mcbeal_redband
The Following User Says Thank You to CP For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20