uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2020, 01:28 PM

Talking More pictures please

Please post more pictures, you are beautiful! How about you show us your tits and pussy and will tell you what to show him and when!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellyworm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraZee View Post

It made my heart beat so fast and I know it’s kind of wrong, but it’s also really exciting. He’s staying here for almost two weeks and this is only day one. What should I do next?
Plausible deniability, it's what you should do next I think.

My wife and I lurk this forum as well, she's well aware of my jam (read my post history). I'm so thrilled to read about another couple on here.

Now, I'm biased (skirts are my thing) but I think 'accidentally' showing lower body is more believable than showing your tits (you would notice, right). How about a choice of clothing that kind of makes it hard to stay hidden, or easy to choose to show something. An obscenely short skirt or dress is kinda obvious, but maybe you're 'known' for wearing those. Otherwise, do you have any low seats or sofas that are hard to get up from, or maybe you have a cat or dog that you can squat to pet? Maybe spill something in the kitchen and squat to pick it up. Maybe start wearing a long t-shirt (that's it) that easily covers everything (it's your house after all) but becomes.... questionable as a cover when you reach for the overhead cupboards, or when you sit at the kitchen table?

What if he instigates the situation where you could be exposed? Do you want to be prepared for that? Please hear me out. You come prepared, pantyless, braless, anything, but looking decent. Will he set up a situation (it's almost instinctive, trust me) to get you to show something? Would you spread your legs a little if he drops a fork at the diner table?

If it's going to be clothes-driven test your outfit beforehand. Know what you're showing. And when the moment is there, don't look at yourself, don't adjust (at all, this takes some courage), don't act like you know what is visible. Test how far your skirt or t-shirt rises when you part your legs. Know how far you have to bend before your lips become visible. Know how far you need to reach over your head before your dress/t-shirt rises higher than your pubic area.

He sounds like he might point it out to you, will you act surprised? And then cover it up? If you cover up will he speak up again, or will he learn his lesson? Or are you planning on making his breakfast in the full nude at some point, ditching the whole plausible deniability thing?

I'm directing a bit, but you where asking for advise, hope it's ok. Let me/us know what you're up to.

Ps. I also love hotsxysweet 's idea. I don't mean to blame, but you kinda should have been pantyless .But I also get the challenge it creates, how to top that without presenting yourself outright. How to Not make him think you're doing this on purpose because of the breakfast-thing. Well, see above . I've seen plenty of stuff (MIL, SIL), if I where to seek a motive I'm sure I'd find one; and yet even I know there wasn't one. He'll probably find a way to rationalize your behaviour/exposure as an accident, if you present it that way. Many men are wired to explain away how you weren't aware, or something. Defense-mechanism-by-proxy. It's why you don't see men in skimpy clothing in public (in general), we don't have excuses for that, and somehow women do. Use that.

Last edited by 24r135; 12-21-2020 at 05:33 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2020, 10:13 AM

So, I took a day off from doing anything more until I finally worked up the courage to tell my husband about the first incident. Turns out my husband was rock hard as soon as I told him. He said I should “give the old man the greatest show of his life” for the next few days. We had awesome sex after I described what had happened.

So this morning, I did the same thing again at breakfast with my FIL. I just turned up wearing what I wore to bed. My nipples are on full display in this see-through Victoria’s Secret slip dress which I absolutely love. He stared at me like I was a piece of meat all the way through breakfast, but didn’t address what I was wearing directly until I got up to leave and shower. Looking me up and down, he said “You’re a fashionable little thing, aren’t you darling? I can’t wait to see what tomorrow’s outfit looks like, how it shows off your assets.”

I am so wet and can’t wait to tell my husband.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I’m going to see if I can put them into practice these next few days.
Attached Thumbnails
8789FAB7-9686-44AB-BB34-1CDAFC31D4CB.jpeg   C80400FE-B699-4BF6-8EF0-1012CF758B78.jpeg  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to CaraZee For This Useful Post:
24r135, 2dollarbills, 9inchesrick, ajctcs, americuadorian, Areolaman1, asterja, barerider69, bbuk59, belgarion, bob the black man, britrob, Busterman, Candi Delight, collector5757, crazyhorse91, DippsyDudel, DirtyMinded79, dkuk8166, Dookieman, Dx3600uk, Egle1215, fenderbender357, firefighterlksh, Frankieboy_0, Gao, gonzoman, hotsxysweet, huhahe, island, Iwfqm, jablomey, jack 1020, jakataxxx, jellyworm, jho.n3, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, jimlinn, lil_peach, Lowcountry1, mamanrc, maymedson11, meandmygirl, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, Mrpager, navigate, nectcouple, nikos1982, north.uk.cpl, Norway46, Obironic, racermartin, Refundseason, rob123456, rold63, rracoonz, ryathtus, SlyBry2010, snowlvn, spunky1, stiv837, strtgld08, Surfer549, theradioshack, tonz42, toyroller1, tylergal, Upforit200891, vonvilkee, voyeurager, VXCguy, weegie, wxt50
Old 12-22-2020, 03:45 PM

Thanked 3,655 Times in 305 Posts
Default Since your husband is all in.....

I like some of the suggestions of 24r135 except I would recommend you get hubby involved.

You should decide what you are going to wear for breakfast the next morning and put it on and run through the entire scenario the night before with the hubby playing his dad.
You can try your moves. He can tell you how it plays and how much you are showing.
You can also decide if you want to turn up the heat, which should be done very slowly to keep the interest going.
It will also give you the benefit of having a live run through and the next day you will be more comfortable with it as it plays out.
I'm sure it will also lead to some hot sex.

Love the story, love the pictures.

Your hubby is a very fortunate man.

Can't wait to hear how things play out .

Last edited by jimmybob69; 12-22-2020 at 03:50 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2020, 03:57 PM

I'm aroused by the photos he had to be busting in his pants seeing you up close like that lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotsxysweet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2020, 02:36 AM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts
Default If you play your cards right....

You may have the time of your life getting double teamed by a Father-Son Duo! We want pics if it happens!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2020, 08:23 AM

Default Instant Hard On

Did you wear panties?
The Following User Says Thank You to jellyworm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2020, 01:35 PM

Thanked 1,511 Times in 155 Posts

I cant wait to hear what you teased your Father inlaw with this morning....what happens if he tries to touch you would you let him have a little grope?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spunky1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 05:14 AM

Thanked 11,017 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraZee View Post
“You’re a fashionable little thing, aren’t you darling? I can’t wait to see what tomorrow’s outfit looks like, how it shows off your assets.”

I am so wet and can’t wait to tell my husband.
Cara I want to thank you for sharing your incredibly hot time with us and the pics. If you can, keep up with the pics of the daily outfits as they perfectly give us a great eye on what is giving your father in law a hard on and it's working for US too!

Do you have an borderline that you wouldn't cross with him or do you have an idea / fantasy how far you and your husband would like to take it?

You are one very sexy lady and your playfulness and mind set is amazing!
Old 12-24-2020, 10:04 PM

Thanked 18,176 Times in 797 Posts
Default My wife and Dad

We had been married a month or two and we were going to a family wedding. My wife always dressed conservatively around our parents but I asked her to really show off at her best for this. That usually means black garter belt, stockings, etc. but this was in hot steamy August. She had a pale green silk like dress that was tight and clingy. It tied under her breasts so a bra was not necessary and showed nice cleavage.. The material was less see through but so tight it showed every bump and feature. We discussed it and agreed panties were not possible so she got shear to the waist pantyhose. She tried the outfit on at home and she looked magnificent.
Her breasts were a B with no sag and this dress clearly showed the perfect bumps for her nipples while not being see through. This tight green dress showed her slim waist and her shapely ass. The dress was 5 or 6 inches above her knees. Her largest worry was that in strong light you could see her sweet pussy through the light tan pantyhose and the tight dress but l looked carefully, even using a flashlight. You could see her legs outlined in bright light but not her hairy triangle. This was late 1950’s and few girls shaved usually only the bottle blondes. She had a short half slip but I asked her to not wear it.
We went to my parents home late Friday for the 4pm wedding Saturday. We had an upstairs bedroom next to the bath . Otherwise we were alone because my parents’ bedroom was downstairs. I had gone down to get a bite while my wife finished getting dressed. Unknown to me Dad went upstairs to shower since Mom was in their bath. At the top of the stairs my wife ran face to face into Dad in his pajama bottoms. She wore her shear to the waist pantyhose and heels, nothing else.
She automatically covered her breasts with her hands although he had just seen them. She looked at him and he was staring between her legs seeing clearly every curly hair. Then she saw his very impressive penis sticking out of the unbuttoned front of his pj’s. She apologized and said they were both family and dropped her hands then asked him about his still growing hard on. He acted surprised he was exposed and erect. They then considered their options. They could pretend it never happened, and my wife said a handjob or blowjob would resolve his problem but again they would have to keep it a secret. She also told Dad she had never done any of these things or sex with anyone but me. He asked her to just stand there exposed and he began to help himself. She said she could help more and stripped off the pantyhose and heels. “Feel me up” she said and his left hand was all over her. After a moment she stepped into the bath, sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs and pulled her lips apart showing her pink. That did it and as she told me later, she dropped to her knees and swallowed his load before running into the bedroom to do her make up.
I remember coming upstairs and she was sitting on the bed nude, doing her hair. Hearing water I asked if she was finished in there and she said yes but she would need to finish her make-up after Dad left.
I still remember after she was ready and I was getting dressed, I asked her to pull her skirt up. She did it slowly teasing me until her perfect triangle would come into view and I told her I was near so she fell to her knees and swallowed all my goo. I didn’t know until years later that was her second load of the day.
Many moons later I came home and found Dad and my wife swimming nude in our pool. I was sort of surprised but I stripped and joined them and nothing was said until later when my wife told me the whole story. She also told me when they were alone, she would strip nude in a bath, come out and surprise him. They didn’t do anything, it was just their secret. Once it backfired when she was nude in the den with Dad when my 10 year old nephew and his best friend came into the room. She acted like it was all normal and made no effort to cover her precious nakedness but excused herself after a few minutes to go finish dressing. Nothing was ever said about it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s

07-26-2022
It has to be real 4

2m:56s

09-13-2017
Big Brother 6 Kissing

0m:59s