Old 03-31-2018, 12:34 PM

Default It's All About Me: 5 - Fall of the Glampire

Characters

Blue = Emma

Purple = Paige

Other Characters

Light blue = Renee

Green =???

It's main event time for this installment of Monday Night Raw, taking place in Melbourne Austrailia!

The titantron lights up, a live feed of a shaky Renee Young, still in her Emma shirt and nothing else, earning all kinds of cat calls and sleazy chants. She has an attempt at a smile on her face, though it's hard to call it convincing.

"WWE Universe... If you'd please welcome my guest at this time - Paige." the usual happy chirp in her voice hardly audiable, she sounds almost robotic.

She turns to the fan-favourite goth gal, rocking some ripped tights, showing off her sexy pale legs. Her black, boyish boots with scrappily tied laces. Her trunks are slightly ripped, a generic camoflauge design across them, the trunks do a great job in highlighting her big white butt. Her black, studded bra highlights her sexy breasts, augmented only by her lucky-push up bra. She smiled a big red, flirtacious grin at Renee. Her pop is massive, always beloved.

"Heyyy baby-girl! Thanks for having me! You're looking - well, besides the shirt - great!" Renee wants to smile, but desperately tries to move on, not wanting to say anything about her shirt - in case 'she' hears her...

"So Paige, last week, with Absolution... Are they-"

"My girls are fine Renee. Okay, they didn't look too hot last week and... They may need some therapy... For a long time... But other than that, they're fine! Let's just focus on me, shall we?"

"Right, right. Okay, so, in tonight's match, do you have any plan? I-"

THUMP...THUMP THUMP.

A nearby closet door, behind the pair started banging, repeatedly. An eerie silence follows as Renee and Paige stare at one another.

"Uhh... Sooooo, anyways..."

THUMP THUMP THUMP
"HMMMMMMMMMPPHHHH MMMMMMMMMM!!!"

"... Okay, if nobody else is gonna check then..." Paige quickly, but almost cautiously approaches the door. She sloooowwwwly places her hand on the handle...

"Three, two... One!"

Paige yanks open the door, revealling... Alicia Fox! The unstable captain of 2017's Raw's Survivor Series team was completely naked, except for a straight jacket that was wrapped firmly around her, two holes in it so her small, perky tits are on display, nipples erect. Her mouth is gagged with seemingly, her own trunks! She stumbles out, nearly knocking over the camera man.

"FOXY??? ARE YOU-"

"THANF YOU THANF YOU THANFFFF YOU!!!"

And just as suddenly as she appared, she akwardly stumbles away down the hallway, almost bow-legged in her fleeing.

"Ohhhhh Fooooooxyyyyyy!" You ready for your captain?" a sexy voice calls from around the corner.

And from the corner, out struts Emma recieving the biggest pop of the night, dwarfing Paige's with ease. The Aussie was in her Australia gear, dark blue primarily, some sparkly silver highlights with the Australian flag design over the top of her bra, and two red streaks on her trunks, one for her left hip and one for her right, completed by a little white star to the left of her crotch area. She wore her black gloves, her typical aviators, thigh-high striped boots, typical black lipstick and what looked like Foxy's white captain hat.

She's quite displeased, turning the corner and lowering her shades to see her 'Fox trap' closet wide open, Fox stupidly running down the hall, with a wide-eyed Paige and Renee simply standing there.

"Fox- oh for fuck sake! I leave her for what, two and a half hours, and you let her go? Jesus, you always have to be such a bloody thorn in my side Paige..."

"M-m-miss Emma, she didn't m-mean it! She just-"

"SHUT IT!!!" and a shivering, spineless Renee bows her head, frozen with fear.

"Well, look who we have here - the asshole Aussie herself!" she chuckles cockily, though getting more boos than she'd thought she would have from saying that.

"You sure you can handle a no DQ match Paige?" she practically spits at her. "It'd be a shame if that pwecious wittle back of yours got ruined..."

"Always loved the wannabe 'tough girl' act you put on. How about you say it right to my face!" she snarls, a petrified Renee watching in awe - somebody who wasn't scared of Emma? How???

Emma gets right in Paige's face, taking her shades off, clipping them around her cleavage window.

"It would be a damn shame if you had to retire Paige... I-"

The Glampire steals a kiss off of Emma, before grabbing Renee by the shirt and pushing her into Emma, almost knocking her over.

Paige laughs, before cooing "Sorry Renee, but seeya out there Emmy!" and off she skips, ready for her entrance.

A bumbling Renee is holding onto Emma, barely stable on her feet.

"Miss Emma! I am s-so so SO s-s-sorry! I-I-I-"

"RAGHHH, GET OFF!!!" she furiously barks, giving Renee a thunderous backhand across the face, bruising the poor Canadian. She falls to the floor like a bag of rocks. Loudly whining, tears strolling down her face - her pussy on display as she crawls away off camera.

A fuming Emma spits, disgusted by Paige's kiss. She takes Foxy's hat off, throwing it on the ground in frustration, before storming off to the gorilla position.

A loud scream is heard around the arena, accompanied by 'Stars in the Night' along with her entrance video. She skips out merrily, cupping her ears to encourage more cheers, to which she recieves. She prances to the ring, care-free as always, before stepping into her ring.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!" she screams atop the turnbuckle, getting a mix of loud cheers and louder hissing.

'IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!' blasts from the speakers, and within seconds, it's like the crowd have entirely forgot Paige is even in the ring. The pale girl removes her jacket, annoyed at the fact she's now seemingly invisible.

Emma walks out, her signature sexy arrogance in full effect as she turns, posing for the hundreds, thousands of flashing cameras and smart phones. She lets out a roar before walking down the ramp, a big smile plastered across her face as dozens of different Emma chants echo throughout the arena.

She slips into the ring, continuing with her posing, pointing to herself repeatedly, the fans loving every second of it - they quickly turn sour however, as after Emma removes her shades and gloves, and turns around, she's mounted by Paige! A Lou Thesz Press, reigning down punch after punch after punch after punch!

They boo relentlessly, only to errupt with cheers when Emma rolls her over and starts reigning down with punches of her own! This cycle continues for the next minute as they swap positions, fans adjusting accordingly. They finally seperate, each rolling to an opposite corner from one another, and the bell rings!

The former friends stare each other down, Paige slightly distracted by all the love Emma's recieving from her homeland.

"Will you all shut up!!! I can't even hear myself think!!!" she bellows, to rowdy boos and anti-Paige chants.

Emma runs up behind her, giving her a big forearm to the back of her head. She slams Paige face first into the top turnbuckle three times, but gets stopped before the fourth, as Paige elbows her in the stomach, and starts slamming Emma's face off the turnbuckle! She does so, a good four times, before rolling Emma out, slamming her head first onto the mat. The hometown hero just growls, getting to a knee in the centre of the ring.

"You tired already hon? Huh??? Pathetic!" she runs towards her, planning a shining wizard, but no! Emma rises, booting her in the stomach, before giving her a nasty butterfly suplex! Paige lands spine first on the bottom turnbuckle, crying out in pain.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, b*tch!!!" and she mercilessly starts stamping all over Paige's back, getting huge cheers. She picks the goth up by her hair, slamming her into the corner. She lays against her, taunting, and Paige pulls her trunks down slightly, before shoving her off!

Emma first goes to cover up, but seeing a weak Paige barely able to defend herself, a wicked grin forms. She pulls her trunks down some more, revealling a black thong, an Australian-themed heart on the front. She gives her amazing ass a wiggle, before backing up and rubbing it all over a mortified Paige's face!

The 30 seconds felt like an eternity for the Brit as Emma just violated her face, before finally letting her go and pulling up her trunks, not even noticing the big red lip marks on her ass cheeks. She gives herself a playful spank, for a job well done. Paige sinks to the floor, coughing and wheezing.

"Enjoy the view huh Paige? How 'bout the taste? A lot of people would kill to be as lucky as you right now y'know!" she cackles, before running to the opposite corner, glaring at Paige, before bolting back as fast as she can.

"Fuck... You..." is all the raging but hurt Absolution leader can cry out before Emma slams all of her body weight into her, nailing the Emma Sandwich! Paige's spine quakes, years taken off her career no doubt.
Emma drags her out by the foot, to the middle of the ring.

She rips Paige's boots off, looking bemused at the former Total Divas 'star' lack of fashion sense.
"Some goth..." she thinks to herself, rolling her eyes at Paige's perfectly pedicured feet, bright pink toenails and all!

"This has to be intentional right? How do you even rip tights this badly? And these boots? Yuck!" She laughs once more - a laugh that will stay with Paige forever. She weakly looks up at her Aussie rival, only to be knocked silly, having her own boots thrown at her face!

Emma rips her tights off with ease, they rapidly deteriorate in her strong hands. "C'mon ya British bimbo, at least stand for your beating!" the crowd laugh hysterically, as Emma gets a handful of Paige's trunks, giving her a massive wedgie as she hoists her to her bare feet.

She grabs Paige by the face, smooshing her cheeks together as she trash talks her much to the approval of her adoring fans, before tying her up in ropes by her arms.

"Paige, you always look so sickly and pale! Whaddya I give ya some color?" Emma starts seductively licking the backs of her hands, before...

SMACK

Emma goes to town on Paige's cleavage, chopping viciously at her tits, not stopping until they give off a bruised, burning red glow!
"Isn't that better?" the crowd are quick to scream "YES!!!" as Paige merely shakes, tears welling up in her eyes. She wants to call Emma every insult under the sun, but she can't find the strength to let out even a whisper.

"Awwwww, there there Paige. I'll make you feel better... she licks her lips, before grabbing Paige, again smooshing her cheeks together, before giving her a big french kiss! Paige's arms weakly flail, restrained by the ropes, before Emma stops."You not a fan of kissing anymore, huh??? Fucking sl*t..." she spits into Paige's slack jaw, right into her mouth. The 'Glampire' moans, before Emma releases her arms. She slumps to the floor, face first, ass up, almost out like a light.

Emma seems like she's going for the camel clutch... But instead, she simply rips Paige's top off, throwing it to the loyal crowd, who tear it into shreds within moments. Paige is left in her now thong-like shorts, and her lucky push-up bra.

"Rggghhhh... what're you do-AGHHhhhh..." she's quickly silenced with a kick to the ribs. Emma slowly, teasingly removes Paige's bra, before wrapping it around the 'Anti-Diva's head, reclasping it. Paige, with what looks like Mickey Mouse ears around her head, feels like an absolute moron, her small tits unveiled and her own bra now a demeaning hat.

Paige is in hysterics. This can't be real... She slowly, painfully drags herself to the ropes, desperate to just leave. Unfortunately for her, Emma's already slid a table and steel steps into the ring before she's even half-close to escaping.

Emma drags her back by the ankle, after setting up the table, steel steps positioned underneathe them. Paige's glazed, almost crossed eyes go wide with shock and terror when she sees this torturous set up. "Please..." she begs.

"Pin me! Just pin me!!!"

Emma steps back, pretending to consider her wishes of mercy, comically stroking her chin, all while the loud "NO!!!" chants echo throughout the arena - the fans go nuts as Emma gives a cheeky grin, grabbing Paige by the hair, hoisting her upright, holding her above her head. Her pale, fat ass jiggles over Emma's head.

"WAIT, PLEASE!!! I'LL LET YOU JOIN ABSOLUTION!!! YOU CAN LEAD ABSOLUTION!!! JESUS CHRIST I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST- NOOOO!!!!"

CRASH
THUNK

Fisherman Driver through the table, onto the steel steps!!! Paige lays atop the steps, her mouth wide open like her eyes, in pure shock! Her entire body trembles as tears run down her face.

"MUHHHH... MY BACK! I CAN'T... OH GOD I CAN'T FEEL MY FUCKING BACK!?!? MY BACK!!!!

Emma chortles as she picks Paige's feet up, watching as they fall to the mat limp when she lets go of them. So in shock, her body's gone numb with pain. Paige can't even feel her legs in her stress.

"Say it Paige." she calmly orders.

"Say what??? TELL ME WHAT TO SAY AND I'LL SAY IT, FUCKING PLEASE!!!"

Emma rolls her lifeless body off of the steps, before... The PTO???

"SAY IT PAIGE!!! WHO'S HOUSE IS THIS???"

"FUCK, AHHHHHHHHH, AGHHAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!!! THIS IS YOUR HOUSE EMMA!!!! I SUBMIT, I QUIT, STOP!!!!

Emma's theme blasts as the bell rings, Paige not just defeated - but utterly broken. Emma leaves the ring, searching thoroughly under the ring for something. She finds it - a dog carrier - and leaves it outside of the ring.

Emma rolls into the ring, grabbing Paige by her hands and dragging her out of the ring, letting her fall to the floor back first, getting another delightful cry of pain from the former trailblazer.

Emma points to the carrier.

"IN.NOW." she sternly demands.

Paige, no real choice simply drags herself, cramming herself inside the box, as the metal grate door is slammed shut behind her, smacking her milky white ass.

The hometown crowd go wild for their beloved Emma, soon-to-be champion. She bows atop the ramp, feeling proud. She blows some kisses before pumping her fist through the air

"AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!"

"OI OI OI!!!" they cheer back. And so, Emma walks behind the curtain. Leaving with more confidence, and a new pet!

So ends Emma's trip home, and Absolution! She's comin' Bliss...

As always, constructive criticism/general feedback is super appreciated, and I hope you all enjoyed reading! 'Till next time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedFanboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 07:55 PM

Default Blissful finish

Hey question will bliss be the end of this series if you don’t mind me asking ?

Also is there a way Emma can face bliss in matches like

A) bra and panties

B) evening gown

C) kimono

D) strip till naked match

E) embarrassing printed bra and panties match ?

E is my favorite lol

Tags
humiliated, humiliation, wwe, wwe humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s