Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:16 PM

Default Always been curious.

I never had a sister or other young female in the house when i was growing up. I always wondered just how much most guys see of their sisters while they are growing up.
Can anyone tell me??
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pbumper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 PM

I walked in on my older sister, unintentionally, when she was masturbating in the bathtub. I think she was fifteen or sixteen at the time. My jaw dropped when I saw her...she was up on her knees, with one hand rubbing between her legs. I'd seen her naked before, but not since she'd started puberty, and I'd never seen any other girls naked. She was stunning...I watched her for a long moment, then I realized she hadn't seen me because her eyes were closed. Which seemed strange until I realized she wasn't just washing herself down there. I left as quietly as I could. Don't think I'll ever forget that.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackesteyes View Post
I walked in on my older sister, unintentionally, when she was masturbating in the bathtub. I think she was fifteen or sixteen at the time. My jaw dropped when I saw her...she was up on her knees, with one hand rubbing between her legs. I'd seen her naked before, but not since she'd started puberty, and I'd never seen any other girls naked. She was stunning...I watched her for a long moment, then I realized she hadn't seen me because her eyes were closed. Which seemed strange until I realized she wasn't just washing herself down there. I left as quietly as I could. Don't think I'll ever forget that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbumper View Post
I never had a sister or other young female in the house when i was growing up. I always wondered just how much most guys see of their sisters while they are growing up.
Can anyone tell me??
I have older and younger sisters. I have always loved to see them changing or naked and even better their friends. I have jacked off thinking of them or spying on them hundreds of times. Right after I cum I kind of feel like what the heck am I doing that is my sister but I must get over it quick because I have taken every opportunity I can to see one of them in her panties or completly naked.

I love how the original poster got the pictures of his Sister I sure wish our bathroom had a window like that. It has one that looks out on the backyard that has the frosted glass. Well usually she will leave it propped open to help with the foging up of the window so if you are sneaky enough you can watch her come out of the shower and stuff.

I have gotten lucky enough to "accidentally" see each of my sisters masturbating from time to time. One of my favorite times was when my younger sister thought everyone who was home, just me and my older sister, were asleep in bed and she was in the basement watching a movie and talking to friends online. Well I snuck down there and got to sit back and jack off to her as she was doing naughty stuff online and masturbating herself. I will never forget that!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackesteyes View Post
When I was in high school my older sister who was 24 at the time, moved back home. She was a teacher. I always got home from school about fifteen minutes before and would hide in the bathroom dirty clothes hamper. It was built in and rather large. I'd put a rag to hold the lid open, so I could peep out.
Every afternoon she'd come in and take a bath. Her pussy was literally less than a foot from my eyes. I could also see the underside of her boobs and nipples. I would just breathe real quiet and watch. It was awesome. I'm in my 50s now, married, but those afternoons still among the most erotic ones.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,708 Times in 346 Posts

I saw my sister a couple times. She had small pert boobs.
She used her long hair to cover them.
Just a couple times seen them in clear view.

I had a step sister I saw, and a foster sister. Both on dares.

Needless to saw, in the states, nudity is pretty taboo, and to see women topless is not common.

I understand the curiosity thing. Not that you want to get with them. But just curious.
Especially growing up, not seeing women just being nude.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:24 PM

When you're a guy, sometimes a sister is not just a relation--sometimes she's just a hot girl.On several occasions growing up I've seen my sister in her bra and panties. When I was visiting her in college, I shared her small dorm room with her when her roommate was away. The first night we changed together--I watched her unbotton her blouse and peel off her tight jeans. She then turned her back to me and unhooked her bra. However, I could still see her front in a reflection in the mirror. I saw her full breasts and tiny panties. Gorgeous....
Old 09-26-2010, 07:32 PM

Just curious.. Any girls on here that used to or still like to peek on their sister?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coastalm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2010, 12:57 PM

Thanked 3,167 Times in 391 Posts

Wow, great ass! How old is she in the pictures?
Maybe you can post the vid after cutting out the frames where her face is visible?
Use the free "Windows Live Movie Maker" to do it the easy way!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mailik For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2010, 05:45 PM

Default wtf

still show your gf we don't care and more people need to post only 2 people have showed their sisters and thats not good enough. So one buy this guy a better camera so we can see hours of his hot sis.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragonace For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 10:01 AM

Great thread, thanks to the original content providers. Amps: Great pics, hooray for technical advances Keep them coming, and show her pussy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wunderbaum For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022
03fbc0e0

1m:34s

06-26-2015