Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2022, 06:02 PM

Thanked 2,597 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1234567890 View Post
Wow which country is this? Also do you have any examples how see through they were from online pictures?
Belgium.

Mind you, the suits were only see-through when wet and in the right (sun)light.
Most women (including my wife) woar bathing suits similar to the 1st 4 pics.
You get the idea ... nipples poking combined with a hint of areola or the outlines of the areolas identifiable.
However, there were 2 teen girls with rather big breasts for their age, who fell in the see-through category of the last picture.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20150531_134317.JPG   27-027.jpg  

nipples_visible_thr-8473.jpg   299878p-min-scaled.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 05-11-2022, 09:03 AM

Thanked 16,305 Times in 1,138 Posts

I had a friend who was in her mid-20s and so tiny that she would brag about being able to wear girls/juniors/ clothes rather than from the misses department.

This included swimsuits.

We went swimming one day, and she had her new one-piece on. Once wet, it was see-through at the top, and the bottom was so snug that it might as well had been see-through.

The downside is that she climbed out of the water and told me to turn around until she got her towel on, yet she let the other 8 people there (guys and gals) look at long as they wanted. (I stole just enough of a glance to see how see-through and snug it was.)

I was sooooo far into the bff friendzone that even her regular friends got to see way more than I did over the years.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2022, 07:10 AM

Thanked 2,160 Times in 167 Posts
Default Love it

I love to buy my partner these types of bikini's she is usually fine with wearing them as long as is it not around people she knows....love it
Attached Thumbnails
20160912_160622Edit.jpg   GOPR0239edit.jpg  

Old 05-12-2022, 10:12 AM

Thanked 1,705 Times in 91 Posts

Wife has a couple mesh suits
Attached Thumbnails
bluemesh3.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2022, 01:05 AM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Talking "Racing Suits" Were Made For Pervs Like Me!!

Like everyone else on this thread I had had my share of sights. Early in the history of this topic somebody mentioned about suits in the 90s being more conducive for wet views.

The instance that stands out the most for me is the summer of '98 where I had a physically demanding job so I joined the local gym and did water aerobics and some circuit weightlifting. I was also involved in a lot of theatre at the time and in fact a couple of years before concluded a run of "Oliver!" the musical. I was in my late 30s at the time playing Bill Sykes (the bad guy) and surrounded by young folks ranging from about 6 up to twenty or so. One girl in particular had just graduated high school and sang in the show. Beautiful voice and very pretty- I got a bit of a 'crush'.

Lo and behold at a water aerobics session the instructor for the day was "my" girl from the show! She was very slender with decidedly small boobs, and a pretty nice ass, as she was a competitive swimmer. She was wearing a 'speedo' type racing one-piece. She recognized me right away and gave me a friendly wave and 'hello'. We all hopped into the shallow water to begin our class. She dipped all the way into the water and stood back up. My jaw dropped and stayed there for the rest of the session.

As many people have related on this thread, her suit turned completely transparent and clung to the smooth curves of her breasts, as well as revealing her prominent nipples. I was probably quite rude as I stared, but I couldn't help it. Here was this girl who sang like an angel and was so pretty, revealed to me as a fully grown woman with all the desirable attributes.

She saw me staring (how could she miss?) and became quite coquettish of a sudden. She smiled at me very shyly and couldn't meet my eyes for more than a moment at a time. She actually crouched down into the water whenever she could and specifically turned away from me and my laser eyes when she couldn't avoid standing up in her leading of the class. Her nipples were my favorite type, "stacked" where the areola is a distinct layer and the nubs of the tips quite prominent on their own. I enjoyed the view as much as I could- also tried to see if her crotch area was equally transparent (without much success).

My wife got an extra-special pounding that night and never knew why. "My" girl never again appeared to lead the class I was signed to, and in fact I don't think I ever saw her again before I moved away. But thank you, darling; I'll never forget you!
Old 05-14-2022, 07:42 PM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 89 Posts
Default see.through bikini

The bikini in the photos below caused many see-through accidents to my wife. The bikini is not sexy but it is made of a light fabric and when it is wet it is transparent. The bra has a double layer but when it is wet it is see-through and you can see the nipples. The pussy is never visible because the front of the slip has a reinforced double layer but when it is very wet you see camel toe and the shadow of pubic hair. The back of the slip is single layer, when it is wet it is fully transparent and you can see the moles. My wife is not aware of the see-through effect.
In the photos below the bikini is dry but you can have an idea. In the first photo you can see that the back of the slip is transparent and you can see the label. In the second photo with bra you see the nipple pokies and you may imagine the see-through effect when it is wet. I will briefly summarize some of the episodes with sexy accidents.
First episode. In a group (15 persons) boat trip every time my wife dived and got back into the boat from the ladder the people in the water could see her nude ass perfectly and then once in the boat for about a minute her nipples in transparency.
Second episode we are in the swimming pool of a resort there is a group of 4 families with children. My wife and me are on the other side of the pool. After a swim I jump out of the water by pulling me up near our sunbeds where the water is high and I enjoy this scene from a remote position. My wife exits using the ladder near the other group. From my remote position I see the four men staring at my wife in her wet see-through bikini and folllowing her while she walks past them and heads for a shower. I see their heads moving like the spectators of a motor race after the cars. My wife stays a couple of minutes in the shower with her bikini now transparent and the four men stare at her and (I guess) comment. Nearby there is a gardener who sees my wife in the shower, he stops working, furtively moves and begins to look at her, also unaware of the fact that I am checking everything.
Last episode. We are doing a group tour, every day after the visits (monuments, museums etc) we go to the pools of the hotels with other participants of the tour. My wife wears the bikini of the photo and most of the participants of the tour and the other guests of the pools enjoy see-through views of her ass and nipples. One day there is an extra, the hotel has a spa, my wife and me remain fifteen minutes in the hot tube with two other guys of the group. They are one meter away from my wife with her wet bra and the nipples visible. They don't move until we leave and my wife, coming out of the tub, exposes her ass with the fully see-through bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
bikini.jpg   IMG_0796.JPG  

Old 06-17-2022, 08:35 AM

Default Removed liner

My wife is very conservative and would never intentionally expose herself.

She has some old suits that I made alterations to in case she decides to wear them again. She had an old white bikini that was tight on top and bottom which we wore when we would go to a water park or she was going to be active. I had three layers basically two liners. I cut out one liner from her bikini bottom front and both from the back of the bikini. Her tops she always checked for pads and ensured they were there so I couldn’t do much there but I had removed her pads and pulled out the inner padding and replaced with just the lining of the pads so she would feel there was something in there if she wore in.

I never thought she would wear this again. We went on a trip with the kids to a hotel with a water park built in and I took notice she packed this suit.

Even though at this point we had two kids my wife worked hard to keep her pre baby figure and able to fit into all her old bikinis.

The first day we were there she picked this suit to wear to the pool with the kids. My kids were very young and wouldn’t have noticed or been old enough to make any comments to her. She told me before we left the room the suit was getting old but she knew when she wore it that she wouldn’t have to worry about slips when playing with the kids.

We got to the pool and she took off her coverup and her white bikini hugged her pussy and her cameltoe was obvious and she was not even wet yet. Her nipples were obviously hard though you couldn’t see the color of her nipples just the outline. She turned around and I sun screened her back and saw how sheer the back of her suit was without being wet her asscrack was visible through the thin material.

She played with the kids in the infant to toddler area and eventually her suit got wet as her bottoms went more see through and her asscrack completely visible. One of our kids was barely walking so she would bend over holding their hands as they walked under her. Anyone behind her could see her pussy lips and asshole through the suit. She was oblivious as she was fully attentive to the kids. I enjoyed seeing her exposed and the attention she was getting as men would come near with their kids to ogle her. There was a lot of dads hanging out in and near the infant and toddler area that day and some unhappy wives. I know she was in the background of a few “innocent” photos of dads taking pictures “of their kids” with my wife in the background bent over or her cameltoe and hard nipples from the front.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Maybelater788 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2022, 05:28 PM

My ex-SIL had a yellow swimsuit that would go partially see through when wet. No one ever mentioned it to her. She had big tits and dark nipples. They showed through nicely.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to donnyb79 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 11:28 AM

Thanked 16,305 Times in 1,138 Posts

We also frequent family waterparks every year.

My wife is always amazed at how many see-through swimsuits there are. I am sure they are mostly busy/distracted moms and really never had enough space in their minds to think about it. But I won't complain!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2024, 11:36 AM

So many great stories here and it made me think of how strange women can be about this exposure thing.

I have many experiences of similar and there's a common set of reactions and behaviours.

The first was in the late 80s in Venice, Italy. I was hanging out with an absolutely gorgeous, classy, very intelligent and mature beyond her years girl of 18. Quite tall, slim, blonde, perfectly proportioned. We'd both just experienced traumatic incidents that could have been the end of us and that had definitely helped us to bond by talking about it together. Our group from the hostel had taken a taxi to the lido, separately. The beach wasn't super busy, but it was still very warm in mid-September. I didn't expect to see them, but I was really surprised with what I saw. The two other girls were very plain English girls I wasn't at all interested in, wearing very conservative one piece swimsuits. My new friend didn't have a swimsuit (why you would travel to there and not pack a swimsuit seems really odd), but anyway. One of the girls at the hostel had leant her her lacy, white underwear set. Again, a slightly odd thing to pack. It was really lovely and old-fashioned. It covered her everywhere, so from a distance it wasn't exciting, just unusual. As she was so gorgeous, she looked amazing anyway and all eyes were on her. The other surprise is that when she came out of the sea it went completely see-through of course. Nipple and faint bush was clearly visible. She stood around and sat with us like this with no embarrassment or attempt to cover herself. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Yet again, she seemed perfectly happy to be dressed like this and yet also so exposed. Nobody seemed to care or say anything. Perhaps they were just being very English? I was really keen to make a better connection, but we messed up the next stage of the trip and lost contact and never managed to find each other again. It was one of my biggest regrets.

There are other examples from work when I was at a pool. A few occassions where girls were in transparent swimsuits exposing everything clearly and their friends and even the teacher didn't clue them in or point it out to them. Again, what's going on there?

I had a better sense of the psychology behind this when I married. My wife is very breasty and slim. Before we married she would regularly swim in her lunch break in the work swimming pool. This was proper lane swimming. At the time she had a very high neck, tight pale blue/silver one-piece. As it was used so regularly in a highly chlorinated pool, it became thinner and paler over time. One day I managed to meet her at work to join her for a swim. I pointed out to her how see-through it was. You could clearly see her nipples as it was stretched to the limit over her large breasts. I asked her what she thought of walking around like that? Her comment was something like, "I love the swimsuit. It's my favourite and also I'm giving the men a treat."

She graduated to Wicked Weasel bikinis once we married and I have many great experiences connected with those. Now, her figure isn't what it was and she now wears regular bikinis. I asked her the other day about who she wore these for back in the day. She claims she never did it for the benefit of others, but either for me or for herself. I'm not sure that's entirely the truth. Women are very contradictory and hard to fathom sometimes, but it keeps us interested for sure!

Last edited by chockfun; 01-04-2024 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Repitions
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chockfun For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LatinCpleAnalFacial

3m:59s

06-04-2008
Naked World Grand Central

4m:47s

05-16-2023
trailer alovelyassistant

2m:00s

09-21-2020