Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 07-02-2016, 12:26 AM
tonto2011's Avatar
tonto2011 tonto2011 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,332
Thanks: 10,031
Thanked 79,425 Times in 2,208 Posts
Default jewish upskirts uh??

WANNA SEE THE REAL JEWISH UP SKIRTS??......LET me know
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-02-2016, 01:16 AM
acthung acthung is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 37
Thanks: 36
Thanked 46 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto2011 View Post
WANNA SEE THE REAL JEWISH UP SKIRTS??......LET me know
Post it here please. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-02-2016, 07:55 AM
tonto2011's Avatar
tonto2011 tonto2011 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,332
Thanks: 10,031
Thanked 79,425 Times in 2,208 Posts
Default the real.....

be careful what you ask for,you might just get it!!!
Attached Thumbnails
sept1 164.jpg   sept1 168.jpg  

sept1 169.jpg   sept1 194.jpg  

sept1 183.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-02-2016, 10:14 AM
legman54's Avatar
legman54 legman54 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NW USA
Posts: 2,575
Thanks: 10,079
Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,901 Posts
Thumbs up

Excellent Tonto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto2011 View Post
be careful what you ask for,you might just get it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-27-2016, 08:15 PM
theblitz theblitz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 134
Thanks: 171
Thanked 2,773 Times in 238 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker231 View Post
I have some more from when I used to film.
Enjoy :-)

Let me know if it's big enough because I know that a problem sometimes with my pics
It's really tiny. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-29-2016, 05:37 PM
ivabiggen666 ivabiggen666 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
Smile why

I've never seen Jewish girl porn anywhere else, didn't know if was a thing
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivabiggen666 For This Useful Post:
  #67  
Old 08-08-2016, 08:52 PM
AndyR's Avatar
AndyR AndyR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 126
Thanks: 12
Thanked 929 Times in 122 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivabiggen666 View Post
I've never seen Jewish girl porn anywhere else, didn't know if was a thing
Former escort & former busty model / porn star Eden of the now defunct site gardenof-e-d-e-n.com is an Israeli by birth & citizenship, although it's unclear what her religious affiliation (if any) actually is. In other words she might (or might not) be Jewish.

Not sure if that qualifies as "Jewish porn" in your mind, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Currently operating sites with her images & videos are xx-cel, NadineJ and MilenaV...
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-09-2016, 02:44 AM
theblitz theblitz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 134
Thanks: 171
Thanked 2,773 Times in 238 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivabiggen666 View Post
I've never seen Jewish girl porn anywhere else, didn't know if was a thing
Where ever you find sex you will find porn.

Jews do sex so you have Jews doing porn.
Religious Jews do sex and so you have religious Jew's porn.

And, and in case anyone was wondering, religious Jewish couples do sex in exactly the same way that everyone else does (none of that "sheet with a hole" crap).
In fact, when it comes to the attitude to sex withing the major religions, Judaism is by far the most enlightened.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-12-2016, 07:17 PM
AndyR's Avatar
AndyR AndyR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 126
Thanks: 12
Thanked 929 Times in 122 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker231 View Post
Enjoy this Jewish frum milf.
Quality is poor. If anyone has any phone or camera suggestions let me know because I get tons of upskirts but the quality doesn't come out to well.
Also enjoy her white panties
First tip to **anyone** using a smartphone camera is CLEAN THE LENS BEFORE YOU SHOOT!!!

All it takes is a wipe across your shirt to get rid of the fingerprints & grease that are invariably fogging the camera lens. Do you know what photographers did in the old days to give a "glamorous", soft focus look?? They smeared the lens with grease or Vaseline... which is exactly what most people are doing unintentionally with their phone cameras these days.

If you want to shoot with a smartphone, then you should be considering something that is currently (mid 2016) top end - the Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s Plus... that kind of thing. The difference in quality between one of these phones, and say a cheap Asus or something is night & day. Lots of sites are reviewing phone camera quality these days, including DPreview & AnandTech. Unfortunately, a top end smartphone is going to cost as much as a real camera, and still won't approach the quality of the real camera. But the phone is convenient, it's always with you.

If you want to shoot with a real camera, then they sky's the limit. You could use something small but incredibly competent like the Sony RX100 MK4 (pocket size, but uses a big sensor for low noise / grain). From there, you move up to the all-in-one super zooms like the Sony RX10 MK3 / MK4, then after that comes the mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras like the Sony A6300, and after that come real DSLRs (Nikon, Canon)... the question is how much do you want to spend, and how much do you want to learn.

I've made a number of instructional postes in TXPaulRanger's Ranger Adventure thread (start at the beginning & read my "how to fix-it" posts between his shooting examples):
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=194268
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-13-2016, 05:50 PM
lorncash's Avatar
lorncash lorncash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: pantystan
Posts: 228
Thanks: 1,223
Thanked 3,439 Times in 222 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyR View Post
First tip to **anyone** using a smartphone camera is CLEAN THE LENS BEFORE YOU SHOOT!!!

All it takes is a wipe across your shirt to get rid of the fingerprints & grease that are invariably fogging the camera lens. Do you know what photographers did in the old days to give a "glamorous", soft focus look?? They smeared the lens with grease or Vaseline... which is exactly what most people are doing unintentionally with their phone cameras these days.

If you want to shoot with a smartphone, then you should be considering something that is currently (mid 2016) top end - the Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s Plus... that kind of thing. The difference in quality between one of these phones, and say a cheap Asus or something is night & day. Lots of sites are reviewing phone camera quality these days, including DPreview & AnandTech. Unfortunately, a top end smartphone is going to cost as much as a real camera, and still won't approach the quality of the real camera. But the phone is convenient, it's always with you.

If you want to shoot with a real camera, then they sky's the limit. You could use something small but incredibly competent like the Sony RX100 MK4 (pocket size, but uses a big sensor for low noise / grain). From there, you move up to the all-in-one super zooms like the Sony RX10 MK3 / MK4, then after that comes the mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras like the Sony A6300, and after that come real DSLRs (Nikon, Canon)... the question is how much do you want to spend, and how much do you want to learn.

I've made a number of instructional postes in TXPaulRanger's Ranger Adventure thread (start at the beginning & read my "how to fix-it" posts between his shooting examples):
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=194268
andy,my only one dream is to see "SneakyPedia" coming back with great upskirt pics.does my dream is right and possible?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
D p LR

3m:27s
526 Views

08-25-2010
Runcorn Slapper

1m:03s
1,835 Views

01-07-2008
46238mov00001

1m:00s
185 Views

04-27-2005
Aline meeting a stranger

7m:26s
537 Views

05-30-2017

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.