photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 02-24-2010, 07:39 AM

Thanked 4,837 Times in 923 Posts

Here is another Voyeurweb link that appears to be from Cap D' Agde. It's from "Frankreich", which means France in German. Almost everyone is nude. I don't know where else it could be from.

http://voyeurweb.com/contris/WhatISa...169/index.html

Look at pictures number 6 and 8. The best looking women photographed do not go nude! They keep their bottoms on. I thought nudity was mandatory at Cap D'Agde. In the videos I provided links to on the first page, you will see some of that where the best looking women don't go nude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,852 Times in 3,809 Posts

Dixler, you are refering to Rule #1 in Pedro's nude beach law.

If the woman is under 25 and drop dead gorgeous, there is only a 30% chance she will take her bikini bottoms off. With a guy or a group of girls this can get up to 40% possiblities of full nudity.

That is why I try so hard to shoot only pretty young ladies who are fully nude, I have a lot of wasted beach trips, but if I was happy shooting 50 year olds (which I cannot really get excited about), I would bring home hundreds of shots, every time!!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:49 PM

Agree with "Ladies who are fully nude are the best."

This one is fully nude in Cap d'Agde near the harbour and in the village.

She seems to be around 50 and she is fully nude : no top, no buttom and shaved, the best option!

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
agde 3.jpg   agde 5.jpg  

agde.jpg  

Last edited by nudistlover; 02-24-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:04 AM

Thanked 2,780 Times in 517 Posts
Default cap d agde

this is sometimes possible on the cap. found tehese in the web, saw a same scene years ago there, but the woman was more mature.

maybe anybody has more.. ?

Blog for cda: http://capdagde.wordpress.com/
Attached Thumbnails
libertine-nue-cap-agde-branle-sexe.jpg  
Old 02-25-2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Dixler, you are refering to Rule #1 in Pedro's nude beach law.

If the woman is under 25 and drop dead gorgeous, there is only a 30% chance she will take her bikini bottoms off. With a guy or a group of girls this can get up to 40% possiblities of full nudity.
Well, when you think about it, that isn't a bad percentage. Except for:

* What percentage of drop dead gorgeous under 25-year-old women would go to a nude beach in the first place?
* How often do you find a gorgeous young woman at a nude beach? (Jackass seems to do a good job finding them. Maybe he gets lucky or hires others to do the filming?)

If every time you go to the nude beach there are 10 gorgeous women there and 3 go nude, that wouldn't be so bad.

One day--hopefully next year--I'm going to spend an entire summer in Europe. I will be definitely going to Spain. However, my fear is that I am going to get to a nude beach and find nothing but men or 60+ year-old women.

I don't live anywhere near a nude beach. And to be honest, I don't have much desire to go to an American one. The videos I've seen from Florida seem to indicate that they are all tattooed, silicone-enhanced stripper types, of which I have no interest. Plus, I've read that 80% - 90% of the beach users at Haulover are men. I want to go some place where being naked at the beach is natural, normal, and isn't strictly for perverts or exhibitionists. Women who are desperate for attention make me sick to my stomach. If nude beaches were common, it would probably become more acceptable and less likely to attract weirdos and exhibitionists. But there are not many in the USA, not official ones. And unlike in Europe, unofficial nude beaches are not likely to be tolerated for long.

There is a local lake in the big city 20 miles away from me with a secluded, hard to get to beach where people used to go nude starting back in the 1960s. But the police do patrol it looking for nudes because people read about it on the internet and think it is a place where they can go nude. If they are nude, they get ticketed and are ordered to put some clothes on. So nobody has really gone nude there for years.

I see those Lola L0ves The B3ach (disguised so someone won't find this post or site when searching for the name of the vid) and there are just normal, average women going to the beach with some young, attractive women thrown in. That's the kind of place where I want to go. Where it is natural and normal. I don't think I'd have much interest in Cap D'Agde. Certainly not if it is over-run with swinger types.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 03:38 PM

Thanked 12,367 Times in 534 Posts

hell with those odds 3for10 you'd be a hall of fame baseball player
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hogeye81 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 04:12 PM

Default CDA Blog

The aforementioned blog has some interesting articles and some interesting pics including nudistgirl2009, a CDA regular.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone Barrington For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,852 Times in 3,809 Posts

Dixler, come to Spain this summer, my pics are all taken on 'normal' nude beaches. The odds of seeing young ladies fully nude on the beaches her are very high.
You have to take into account that on one 100km stretch of coastline, there at least 20 official nude beaches (plus more that people use) and during July and August these beaches will host up to 15,000 nudists!!!!! All within an hour's drive.
Despite Cap D'Agde claim of being a naked city, the Spanish (including the under 25s) have really got into natuism in a big way.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixler View Post

One day--hopefully next year--I'm going to spend an entire summer in Europe. I will be definitely going to Spain. However, my fear is that I am going to get to a nude beach and find nothing but men or 60+ year-old women.

I don't live anywhere near a nude beach. And to be honest, I don't have much desire to go to an American one. The videos I've seen from Florida seem to indicate that they are all tattooed, silicone-enhanced stripper types, of which I have no interest. Plus, I've read that 80% - 90% of the beach users at Haulover are men. I want to go some place where being naked at the beach is natural, normal, and isn't strictly for perverts or exhibitionists.
Dixler, I hear you

Spain would probably be a pretty good choice, but I might be concerned with how spread out the locations are and how much you have to drive to see X numbers of nudes. D'agde on the other hand is not ALL swingers by any means, and you will spend far less time in your car and less time looking at empty sand. But not having been to Spain myself, i have to defer to Pedro's analysis of the situation there...

KLondike
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 05:01 AM

Thanks for the tips, guys. Spain this summer is out of the question. I'd like to have $25,000 or a little more in cash that I could spend on an entire summer in Europe. Of course, I would like to see things other than beaches like a few museums, WWII battlefields, concentration camp remnants, etc. Spain, Germany, Austria, France, and of course I'd like to see the beach at Koktebel during the Neptune festival. I don't want to stay in hostels (those are for younger crowds) and I don't really want to pay more than $100 a night for a hotel room. I'd like to see a mix of beaches, historical sites, cities, and the countryside.

I don't have much of a desire to go to England, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, or Finland.

I wish I could find some statistics on what percentage of the population in Spain and Germany go nude at the beach. With a population of 46 million, if 10% of people in Spain went nude at the beach when they visited the beach that would be 4.6 million people.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:

Tags
bike week, cap d'adge, nudists

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s