Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM

Default Mercy

Mercy
By IndianOutlaw

Sun rising in the east over the desert city, shed its glow brightly in the bedroom window of Meredith Lang. Mercy, a nickname she picked up in nursing school, awoke and stretched, allowing the covers to drift from her breasts to her lap. A new morning. A new Saturday morning. She looked over at the opposite side of the bed. Her husband, gone. His little hunting trip to Tahoe sent him away last night. Her two kids were away at Cub and Girl Scout camps. She was alone for the day. The house all to herself until Sunday evening. This was one of those rare times when she had a full day to herself.

Kicking the covers away, she spun out of bed. Standing in front of her bedroom mirror, she cringed as her auburn hair was definitely frazzled. “Perhaps shorter” she said to herself as she bunched it from her shoulders to the top of her head. Then she let it fall, as she stretched. Looking at herself, she was glad she visited the gym as often as she did. Far from a perfect figure, she felt she was plane, her C cup breasts, thanks in part to her two children, still floated firmer than most her friends. Forty years of age, Green eyes, maybe 130 pounds, if that much and at 5-4 she was still able to turn heads. This morning in her blue cotton night shirt, she felt it a little tighter than when she first bought it. The one piece was held up by two thin straps, the legs completely in view as it hung just above the knee.

“Coffee” she muttered as she entered the kitchen. No coffee. The tin was empty and she sighed. In the fridge, no orange juice and a very out of date bottle of milk. So she settled for a Pepsi. Her view to the small back yard was interrupted by Chester, the family dog. This mighty mutt needed to go our for his morning constitutional. She lifted the handle and opened the sliding glass door. “Wham” he went head first into the outer screen. “Damn dog is 6 years old and does that every time.” She said laughing. Now open Chester sped to the far side of the yard, dove through his “escape” tunnel dug under the 8 foot high privacy fence and as experience taught her, will not be seen till dark. Outside in this suburban yard was the family pool, taking up most of the area. The flowers surrounding it in the various gardens seemed to call her for a drink of water. She took pride in her flowers and decided not to let them down.

Looking carefully she summed up the situation. Her night clothes, though revealing in light blue were certainly more covering than her lay out bikini. So she ventured forward and found the hose. Twisting the water on she proceeded to breath more life back into the flower beds. It was cool outside. Her goosebumps confirmed it. But the day usually starts that way, cold nights, and soon to be 90 plus well before noon.

Humming to herself, an old Eagles tune. She sprayed the beds and quietly circled the yard. Her mind began to wonder. She daydreamed, hummed and sprayed. As she moved, she made careful to water every bit of the beds. The heat of the day was starting to build. Very soon the entire back yard would be bathed in the hot of the sun. She wiped her brow as the sun now hit her in the face. Turning, she stepped backwards to move to the other bed. On step, second step. Beneath her bare right foot, concrete, her left nothing. Just air. “Air?” She paused, no ground, “What the hell!” Too late, she managed to find the pool. Her left foot now found water. Her off balance stance relented. Mercy fell backwards into the pool. Like the Nestea plunge commercial of old she entered the cold water. Screaming mind you.

“Oh my God!” She jumped up and out of the water. The cold water pouring off her body. She darted for the ladder. Coming out, the wetness took it toll. Her entire body, dripping, her light blue sleeping attire now completely sheer. Her reactive nipples pointing straight out. “Jesus, I am, oh no.” She looked at her naked situation. Her darkened pussy well displayed, her erect nipples shouting for attention. She covered her breasts with one arm, her other hand between her legs, she ran for the house.

Reaching for the door, she pulled. Nothing. The door did not open. Locked. It must have locked when it closed. “Damn, damn, damn.” She looked around. The yard had been cleared for last weeks party, and now all in back besides the flowers and pool was one lounge chair. She kept herself futilely covered. She knew the front door was locked, the garage was as well. Her best idea was to possibly break a window or something. But NOT the bay widows over looking the back yard. She could shatter the one to the garage. But that was OUTSIDE the privacy fence. She couldn’t do that. She was a respected member of the PTA, a former Den Mother, a pillar of the community. And now she was practically naked in her back yard protected by the fence.

She had little choice. She needed to go around front and break into the garage. But not like that. The soaking outfit needed to be dry first. Only one way to assure that. Time. She realized the sun could bake it dry in no time. Pausing for a moment, reacting to her only option, she scanned the eight foot high privacy fence. She had to. Crossing her arms she pulled at the sides of the wet garment. Up it went, exposing her thighs, then her hips, her triangular shaven pussy, then her belly, across her wet, shimmering body it rose. Flat stomach from her workouts, and finally over her very perked up dark nipped breasts. They too shimmered in the morning sun. Over her head, wet hair shaking more water around, Mercy was completely naked. Totally naked, but thankfully in the safety of her own back yard. She hung the garment over an unlit Tikki torch. Thankfully it was cotton and dry very quickly as the temperatures neared the 90 degree mark.

Taking up residence in the lone lounge chair, she looked upon the as a opportunity, a naked opportunity to catch a few rays, adding to her all over tan. Normally she would strip naked at the tanning salon, but today fate stepped in and saved her $7.50. As she lay there bare to the heavens she wondered to her tanning sessions. The day she noticed a small gap in the wall, the gap explained the looks one of the attendants at the spa gave her as she saw a pair of eyes glistening back at her. That day changed her mind. Normally she was shy, not wearing too many revealing clothes, but…. After the discovery she began to look forward to being voyeured. Telling herself it was just her imagination, but she knew better. The undressing in the booth and lying naked on the glowing bed brought a sexual charge to her day. One in which her husband unknowing became the benefactor. Today became no different. The “fires” below began to burn as she though about her nakedness. She daydreamed about some of her experiences on the net, in chat rooms and in discussion groups. Time went by too. The temperatures were now reaching the 90 mark. She was getting very tanned. Then she heard the click, a squeak, now a dragging noise. “What?” she said out loud as she stood.

Now she was standing, breasts, pussy, entirely naked body before Matthew, her pool boy. His jaw dropped along with his equipment, pool equipment that is. Though her body was dry, the hair between her legs glistened with moisture. He definitely noticed that. She screamed and immediately pulled her nighty off the torch. She held it in front of her, one hand holding the material across her breasts, the other pushing the material between her legs. It was now she truly noticed the dampness. “Why did I touch it?!” she said in her mind. Her body reacted with a mini convulsion. She breathed softly, hoping Matt did not realize what she just did.

Matt, a recently graduated high school senior, was off to college in a few months. Mercy forgot it was pool cleaning day, today! He just saw her naked, how could she react. What could she say. Now her mind wondered to an old Romance Novel she once read. She shook the image from her head. Now she focused on him. Matt, from previous conversations they have had, was a wrestler, short, just over five five feet tall, and very well toned. Today he wore only a pair of swimming trunks and sandals.

Instantly he began apologizing, Mercy turned redder as he continued.
“Hello Matt, I, ah, locked myself out.” She shifted nervously “Matt, ah, could you turn around please.”
“Oh, certainly Mrs. Lang.” He fought hard to avert his eyes finally doing so. In his mind he replayed her naked body over and over. Not bad he for an older woman he thought.
With Matt turned, Mercy slipped the nighty over her head, giving her body full exposure once again. Her puffed up nipples reacting to something other than cold pressed much harder against the cotton fabric.
“Oh My God!” Mercy yelled loudly. Matt turned thinking she was in trouble. She was. He did enjoy what he saw. The knee length outfit was now little more than a tee shirt. Her breast straining the fabric for all it was worth, her bush totally exposed. Mercy looked down and shrieked again. She threw her arms outward in amazement to see. The mistake was more undoing. The straps, snapped and the seam along the side now ripped. The garment floated softly to the earth. She was again totally naked!
“Don’t look! Don’t look! Don’t look!” She screamed as her hand tried to cover herself. Mercy ran for the side of the house hoping to meld into the side. She pressed her breasts forward against the brick, not even trying to cover her firm ass.
“Mrs. Lang?”
“Just go away, please” She stuttered.
“Let me help, you were locked out?” Matt used this excuse to head toward the door. Mercy peered over, examining his reflection in the glass. It was obvious why he changed his mind at looking at her. He was sporting quite an erection.
“Jesus, it was in danger of coming out of the top of his suit!” She said to herself.

Try as he might, the door would not open, nor would his erection subside.
“Mrs. Lang. Is there any other way in?” He tried to think about baseball, horror movies, his grandmother in a thong, nothing was working.
“Well, the garage has a small window that is never locked. I was going to try to climb in that way.”
“All right.” He ran for the gate, hoping she would not see his excitement. He exited the gate and saw the window. It was just above his head, he could kick it open with his hand but still could not reach it well enough to climb in. Now Mercy was at the gate, hiding behind it watching, hoping Matt could have gotten in and ended this nightmare, or was it a wet dream. Definitely a nightmare. “Ah, Mrs. Lang.”
“Yes Matt?”
“I cant reach it. I hate to ask this but could you give me a boost?” Mercy panicked, as if she were not panicked enough.
“Like hell! I am not going out there like this.” She protested.
“I think its our only way.” Then he saw his opportunity to see her naked again, not really thinking, he spoke again. “The gas meter guy is across the street, he will be here soon, I don’t think you want him to see you that way.” His voice cracked. Indeed today the gas meter guy was making the rounds. And he was truly a pervert, having made some very lude comments about her when he caught her in her tanning bikini once.
“All right, is the coast clear?” Matt scanned around and shook his head yes.

Breasts bouncing, Mercy ran out trying to cover herself still. She gave up to save time and looked up at the window. She cupped her hand and braced against the brick side. She definitely noticed, and secretly enjoyed, Matt re scanning her naked body. He huge erection in her face was tempting. Mercy resisted. Her own humiliation was the driving force now. She boosted him up. Head first, shoulders, now waist, Matt hung over the window.
“Mrs. Lang. Could you hold my legs its quite a drop.” She looked around and stood holding his legs. Her naked body now fully exposed to anyone in the street. As he wiggled his hips, he began to inch inward. “hold me tight, I have to reach over for the work bench.” She could feel him struggle as she knew the bench was a few feet to the side of the window, still closer than the concrete floor. “Oh No! I’m slipping!” Matt began to slide forward, desperately Mercy tried to grip his legs, but it was not use she just slipped more and more away from her. In a last act she gripped his swimming trunks, it didn’t work. Matt had untied them earlier to relieve some pressure he was feeling.
“Whoosh! Thud!” The trunks came off in her hand, he fell to the floor. Mercy fell backwards, naked outside holding Matt’s trunks. Worse yet Matt didn’t make a sound. She called but he didn’t answer, she thought she killed him.

IO

Mercy II
By IndianOutlaw

He’s Dead!” Mercy began pacing back and forth before the window. Forgetting she was completely nude and exposed to the street. Matthew lay on her garage floor in an unknown state of health, he too completely naked as Mercy held his swim shorts in her hand. She frantically tried to size up the situation. How would she explain a dead pool boy, naked in the garage! Imagine the headlines, “Former PTA president strips and kills pool boy”.

“Oh God, What do I do!” She said aloud.

It was now she realized her state of undress once again, and the fact that anyone in the street could see her. Loyalties became split, run for help, or hide naked. Fortunately for her, fate stepped in and made the decision. A whistle’d tune came floating from around the corner. It was Walt. Otherwise known as the Perverted meter reader. Of all people she could not let him see her like this. She ran for cover in the back yard.

Finding momentary safety, she got the gate closed before Walt rounded the side of the house. She stood for a moment looking for options. As she learned with Matthew, she had no cover in the back yard. He would be in the back any moment. Head spinning, a solution entered, she looked at the errant swim trunks in her hand. With one quick step, she set her feet inside and pulled. They stopped. They stopped just at her thighs. After the birth of her two kids, and despite her best efforts to keep trim, her hips prevented the small pair from going up all the way. She was still naked. The gate door rattled. She froze, the furiously began tugging for all she was worth. Bouncing up and down, breasts heaving they garment would only make millimeter gains. She grew frustrated. She pulled them to her knees and then jerked with all her might. ‘Riiippppp!’

The elastic came apart and the shorts floated downward. The gate opened.

Mercy abandoned the shorts, still clutching the elastic. She strode over toward the gate to slam it closed, but she was too late. Walt entered. His small frame, badly shaved face accented him as the poster boy of dirty old men. Many times the neighbors caught him trying to peep into windows. Mercy remembered many times he ogled her while she was sunbathing in her bikini, while trying to read the gas meter. She wished she had the tiny suit now. Walt’s undoing was his direction. He knew from experience he could sometimes gain a quick peep from her bedroom window, located across the yard. He quick stepped it hoping to catch a glimpse. Mercy stood in all her glory, holding the elastic still with one hand her boobs with another. Head searching for options. She found the only one.

Ducking behind the now open gate, she tried to make herself look as small as possible. She knew all he needed to do was turn around and there he would see her in her entire glory. Probably stain his shorts right there. She shook nervously. Walt continued his stride toward the bedroom window.

On his toes, he frantically tried to see in. Even in her state of panic, Mercy noted this action and decided to buy some new blinds as soon as time permitted. Walt was disappointed. No sight of his intended victim inside. She was missing, oh well. He turned. Directly toward her. Mercy looked directly at him. Pulling the gate closer, she still could not hide her nakedness. One hand on the gate handle, the other crossing her nude posture. Breasts pressed hard against the wooden gate. She feared the circumstances, forgetting briefly about the dead naked pool boy in the garage.

Walt froze in his tracks. He stared forward and cracked a smile. Then a bigger smile, until finally he started to show all his teeth. Walking quickly he moved forward, directly toward Mercy. She was helpless and knew it. He stepped, each step getting quicker and quicker. As half the distance was covered he stopped immediately not once taking his eyes off his prize. He sn*tched the torn night gown from the ground and began examining it. Holding it up he realized someone had ripped off their clothes. Out loud he spoke.
“Looks like someone couldn’t wait to strip this baby off.” He seemed please. He looked around, across the pool then back to the windows. Now he saw the ripped swim trunks a few feet away. He picked them up and examined them as well. Looking back toward the house windows. Mercy continued to stay frozen. Her complete exposure starting to shake at the thought of his eyes dancing across her body. But he didn’t seem to take notice. He seemed to take more notice of the discarded clothing. Walt smiled again with those yellowish teeth glimmering, sort of, in the sunlight. “Seems Mrs. Lang’s having some fun with the pool boy.” His minds fantasy gland began to stir.

He envisioned the two running together, embracing, the pool boy ripping free Mercy’s flimsy garment, her breast heaving, sweating with excitement. Her sex dripping at the thought of taking him inside. The pool boy so anxious to take her his swim suit was literally ripped away at the elastic. Walt dreamed the two body’s, sweaty, locked with each other. Flesh to flesh, skin rubbing against skin. Her enlarged nipples, puffed up to an extreme caressing his lips, being licked by his tongue. His manhood teasing her most private regions.

Mercy took a moment of relief as Walt turned his back to her. He held her garment in his hand, dropping the trunks. He seemed lost in his own little world. What is he doing. “Oh my God!” She moved her hand to her mouth, allowing her breast to expose itself. She spoke aloud, but Walt didn’t seem to hear her. “He’s undoing his pants. Holy Shit, what’s he doing with my nightie?” Walt had the garment well planted in his face as he undid his belt, jostled with his zipper and let the fall to his knees. Back turned toward Mercy she now learned the truth. Now underwear on a very hairy ass. She hear him breathing hard, sucking the scent from her former night apparel. ‘What is he doing now?” His hips began to rock. His hairy butt moving slightly back and forth. “Jesus! His masturbating! In my back yard! I am seeing him wack off right in front of my house. He is getting his sexual pleasure from smelling, no wait,” She paused, she heard a sort of slurping sound. “Shit, his sucking my clothes!” She now remembered the time she caught him rehanging her micro bikini on the clothes line. He claimed it fell off the line! She wore that bikini after that. Yeech!

As his moans grew louder and louder she knew it would only be a matter of moments before he would finish. He would then have to leave and then definitely see her. She began to hop slightly. Trying not to throw up, however she did entertain a moment of fantasy, wishing George Clooney was her meter reader.

Then, like a night in shining armor. Like the calvary charging to the rescue. Chester, faithful mutt appeared. Coming home early he came up through the hole in the fence do discover the second most hated man, next to the mail man, the meter guy. Mercy smiled. “Get um Chester!” Se said to herself.

Walt stopped. His motions ended instantly. Mercy envisioned an instant loss of sexual desire. She smiled. Walt dropped the garment and began backing away. Chester crept forward, eyes on the prize. Walt grabbed for his pants, but Chester leapt into action. Usually the dog would receive a nice souvenir of a pocket, or some material, but instead his teeth met Walt’s bare ass. The yell was incredible. Mercy laughed openly. Walt took no notice, sucked up his pain and with one hand on he bit posterior, the other desperately trying to pull up his pants he fled the yard. Never noticing the naked woman behind the gate. Chester looked mighty proud of himself.

“Somebody’s gonna get some extra kibble tonight.” But Chester just looked with bewilderment at his master. She was not suppose to be out here like this? Hmmm. Chester sniffed the discarded night wear and then the swim trunks. Then as Mercy reached for the trunks, he got the idea. GAME! He grabbed the trunks from her hand, and began to dodge her. Her breast bouncing as she tried to change directions as quickly as he did. Her naked body moved quick, but Chester was quicker. He then sped across her causing her to fall once again forward as she dove in for an unintended nude swim. Chester, realizing he won. Took his spoils, the trunks and the nightie in mouth and sped out through is escape tunnel once again. Mercy was now completely without clothing and wet.

More to come,
IO

Mercy
Part III

“Damn dog!” Mercy cursed openly as the water drained from her naked body. Her re-erected nipples puffed forward. She was beyond herself. She had to get inside and save Matt. She was a nurse after all.

Standing on the side of the middle income reflected house, Mercy stared at the window. Just a foot or so above her head. Hands on hips, her nearly dry, wet body shunning the rest of the world. She resolved, nude or not to try and save Matthew. He was injured, she would have to do her best to save him. Looking quickly toward the road, she took her chance. Running, leaping, her breasts pressed hard against the side of the house. She moaned in pain as she reached inward, throwing her arms into the open window. Feet now off the ground, ass out for all to view, Mercy climbed up till she could see inside. There he was. Matt, laying on his back, totally naked. She shook of the notion he was definitely a grower, but the coolness of the floor definitely too its toll on his now shrinking reputation. His head bobbed from side to side, his hair waving across his forehead. She scanned his body, then snapped out of her day dream.
“Damn, I’m getting wet again!” She said this out loud.

Struggle as she might her body made it only as far as her waist. She now discovered the workbench was unreachable. If she attempted the jump, as Matt did, she would end up in the same position or worse.
“Think damn it!” A bell went off in her head. Looking up one of the connection holding the garage door track was extended outward toward her. Balancing with one arm, she put her other arm around her waist. The elastic once belonging to Matthew’s swimsuit was still there. She wiggled, shifted. Her ass doing incredible circles as she worked the elastic down. Zip it snapped off her firm buttocks and to her feet. Flipping one foot up, she worked the other out of the loop and lifted the elastic to her backside. Carefully she pulled it off.
“Gotcha!” She now remained balanced at the waist, rocking fore and aft. Breast jiggling. Now to do a little cowboy roping. She spun the elastic above her head in an attempt to hook the extension above. One try completely missed. The second just slid off and back to her hand. Finally the third, third time’s a charm, hooked up and connected with a bolt doing little more than waiting for a purpose. Now she began pulling herself forward, her still wet pussy crossing the sill, she felt it touch slightly, the hairs sliding back, tugging and offering a little enticement. She shrugged it. The moment of truth came. Supported only by her thighs and the elastic she hung like a pendulum, all she had to do was get her feet in and swing down.
“Okay, Jane can do it, so can I.”
She kicked away the elastic held. He body swung forward and out. Now the elastic didn’t hold. It snapped, flying out of her hand, across the garage and out the window. Gravity took over. Just like a cartoon. The body fell, followed by the boobs, followed by the nipples, and finally her hair joined the journey. Her feet, not centered flew out from under her. The fall was broken. Matt now became a cushion. The wind left his body as he lurched forward, blowing out. Mercy’s naked body matched his. Her head fell toward the cement next to his head. Her hand stopped the fall. She froze.

Mercy lay there on top of Matt, his naked body in full contact with hers. He was now conscious and looking straight at her naked breasts. She was too shocked to move. Exhausted, and relieved her body relaxed. Her hands, arms locked allowed her to look Matthew in the eye. He was busy starring at her tits.
“Are you all right Matthew?” She said with relief knowing he was awake.
“AAAAAhhhh.” That and a gurgle was all he could manage. The she felt it. His spirits were desperately rising. All he could think about was Mrs. Lang, one of the hottest moms at the PTA naked on him. He was starting to breath again, this time much heavier. He tried but it was no use.
“MATTHEW!” Mercy felt his erection grow, it sprung to life instantly, she felt it press against her clit with probing force. She reacted by trying to stand up. All that succeed in doing was roll her hips back toward his knees. Matthew closed his eyes, “Houston we are about to achieve penetration.” He could definitely feel how wet she was, she could definitely feel how hard his is.

Gathering outside the front of the Lang family home, Raleigh was hauling up two lawn chairs, his two sons, one 13 the other 10 dragging up three more total. Coming back from a jog, the Davey’s, Beth and Martin jogged up to offer assistance to the two boys who were less than thrilled to be movers. Beth and Martin, late 20’s couple, no children. Double stepping from across the street was the widow Constance. In her late 70, still spry she had a rope and a very reluctant Chester in hand. She too was familiar with the phrase damn dog.
“Afternoon Constance.” Raleigh tried to smile as he knew what was on her mind.
“I caught the damn mutt burying stuff in my flower bed again.” Chester just wanted to get away.

The group began listening to the dissertation on good pet ethics, just glad they were not the ones getting the brunt of it all.
“Where is Mercy, I rang the bell earlier but no answer.”
“Well, she didn’t leave, I would have seen that.” Constance said, giving evil stares at a dog only offering sympathetic eyes. Chester bowed away, even he knew it was a lost cause. Now the sounds were heard. Raleigh urged everyone to hush up. He crept toward the garage door and listened.
“What do you hear?” Mr. Davey asked.
“Shhhhh.”

It grew louder. Cursing was heard. A mans voice, then a woman’s. The door made it difficult to hear but the words, “Fuck”, “Damn it”, “Harder”. And the ackward “You’ve gonna get whats coming to you!” Definitely a mans voice spoke that. A large crash was heard. The a loud pounding sound. Like something hitting the trunk of the car.

Raleigh tugged at the door but it was locked. He yelled to his oldest to run back to the house, they had a spare garage door opener for the Lang’s home.

Fifteen minutes earlier a Jeep Grand Cherokee, parked on a side street one block over. Exiting the vehicle in very casual attire, the gentleman began making his way across the side lots. It was Mr. Lang. He gave up a fishing expedition with his buddies to seize the opportunity to spend a private weekend with his wife. Flowers in hand he could now wait to see the expression on Mercy’s face when he would surprise her. Sure his buddies were pissed, but he did after all love his wife.

Carefully, quietly he unlocked the side door, leading to the back hall way. He entered the house and tiptoed toward the bedroom. An unmade bed and dirty clothes strewn around, Mr. Lang crept quietly, checking the master bath, then the shared bath and finally the main hall. Peeking around the corner he looked in on the living room. Nothing, no Mercy. He purposely took her car keys and her spare one to insure she wouldn’t leave. Kitchen? Nothing, Laundry room nothing, then he heard it. A muffled noises coming from the garage. He cautiously followed the sound, grabbed the handle and turned. He flung the door open!
“What the hell is going on here!”

Out front the thirteen year old returned, garage door opener in hand. By now several other neighbors had joined the scene. About 15 or so people total, including Matt’s girlfriend, Sharon.

Clicking several times, it took three slaps to the side before the door began to open. The sounds grew louder as the door rose. At first two pair of naked calves appeared, then thighs, finally a mans naked butt, then back. Now head. Mouth’s dropped, eyes bulged, some pants too. Children’s eyes covered. Shocked gasps were uttered, and the ten year old called for an answer to what they were doing.

Deer in the head light expressions. Mercy, naked, her sweat dripped body looking out, legs extended upward and out. She blushed, Her partner turned with the same expression. He too totally naked, dripping in sweat held frozen in half thrust. Mrs. Lang was caught having sex with her husband in the garage. Quickly he withdrew, covered his manhood with one hand, grabbed Mercy by the other hand and the two ran toward the house. Mercy desperately trying to keep her body covered with her only free hand. The smile on her face was one of combined joy, sexual fulfillment, and complete embarrassment.

When Mr. Lang entered the garage he saw Mercy’s head pop up from behind the car. She quickly worked her way to her feet, began kicking Matt to roll under the car. Matt rolled under and laid on his belly, allowing the cool concrete to settle the fire in his loins. He heard Mercy start to cry as she explained how she was locked out of the house, fell in the pool, had her outfit stolen by the dog, been seen naked by the pool boy and was now in the garage naked. Matt almost started to cry as he was about to lose his virginity. Almost, so close.

From under the car, he could tell the two embraced. Next the unexpected. They started kissing. Mercy could take it no more. She began undressing her husband. Ripping the buttons open on his shirt. She nearly ripped his pants off, finally yanking them down to the ground. Underwear and all, Mr. Lang fumbled with his shoes, kicked them off, one landing under the car and striking. The kissing, groping and lusty comments grew in intensity. Finally, Mr. Lang grabbed Mercy and threw her on the back of the car. The pounding grew louder as he beat his fist on the trunk. Using very dirty language. Mercy definitely liked it. Eyes rolled back into her head as he continued to make love to her. Her mind swirled. She was definitely enjoying herself. Then the Door opened.

Like a curtain rising, Mercy looked out at all the faces. From across her raised legs, she saw the faces of everyone looking upon her. She secretly knew it would come to this. Everyone could now see her naked. Everyone now observed her, not only totally naked, but in possibly the most compromising position available. She came. The force, combined with her husbands unfinished thrust, would leave a stain on the wax in the hood for some time to come.

Running indoors, slamming it behind her, she smiled and immediately began laughing, her husband too. They only made it to the living room floor. The next 24 hours were filled with love making, cuddling, intimate talk and more love making. Only to have the kids return Sunday Afternoon, and life with 2 children beginning again. A weekend they would not soon forget.

The End
IO

Epilogue….
What happened to Matt? As the crowd broke up, Mr. Raleigh fearing the questions from his two children, Constance untying the dog and letting him run free (to which he was very glad), and all others parting. Some laughing some smirking, some shaking their heads. All but one. Sharon stayed behind. She saw what no one else saw. The naked foot from behind the right tire. It was to her pleasure to find it attached to a naked Matt. Taking advantage of his position, she held his nudity for ransom and took him home for the weekend. Her dad was out fishing for the weekend and she now could fulfill her own deepest desires. The smile was priceless.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1