photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-17-2016, 04:54 PM

Default Playing Patient

This happened when I was 16, but I guess the story starts a few years before that. From the time I was little my parents were in business with the parents of my friend Jill, which means we spent a lot of time together and got really close. Jill was always a bit of an exhibitionist, willfully shucking cloting whenever her parents weren't looking, and, while I was envious of her, I was a little more reserved. That was until one day in our early teens.

We were practicing handstands in the garden and I tumbled into a mud puddle. Jill scooped me up an hurried me into the laundry room. "Cate," she urged me, tugging at the hem of my t-shirt, "we need to get those clothes into the wash." I resisted, pulling in the opposite direction. After a minute of fighting she grinned and let go. "It's not that bad, I promise." With that she slipped out of her shirt and shorts. She hadn't developed yet and didn't have much use for a bra, so that left her in a nothing but a pair of green panties with little blue dots. "See?" she asked me.

I was still hesistant, but I didn't want to reject her kindness, so nervously I lifte my t-shirt over my head and slid down my shorts, leaving me standing in a tiny white bra and bright red panties. And Jill was right. It didn't feel bad. It felt... freeing. We got my clothes into the machine and spent the rest of the day lounging in our underwear. Towards the end, Finally I got a little bolder and reached behind my back. Popping the clasp on my bra and freeing my breasts felt so good, I wondered why I hadn't indulged in this sooner.

Around that time, our parents' business got more complicated, and they decided we were mature enough to be left on our own while they took trips to deal with things. That left us a lot of time to go on our nearly-naked and sometimes fully naked expeditions around our properties, but we never exposed ourselves to anybody but each other, at least not until that one day in July.

Our parents were supposed to be in California for a week. Jill was staying at my house while they were gone. There was a tropical storm that was supposed to pass south of us without hitting, but I guess it changed its mind because midway through the week we got slammed. Our parents weren't worried, though. Our house is new and sturdy, and they had made sure we had supplies and a list of adults to call just in case.

Thursday afternoon I heard the phone ring. "It's Timothy and Blake," I told Jill, cradling the phone piece on my shoulder. They were two brothers who lived down the street from me. Tim is in our grade, Blake is a year younger. "The power's out at their place, they want to come over here."

"Of course," Jill answered. "Just make sure they get over here quickly; this is only going to get worse."

The two boys hurried over and hastily shook themselves dry. I set the oven to pop in a frozen pizza, but just as I was about to open the door, there was a loud crack and everythig went dark.

"It's okay," I promised. "We have everything we need." I scurried down to the basement and scooped up a few lanterns while Jill found the boys some towels. But now we were faced with the perspective of sitting in the semi-dark with nothing to do until the power came on. That's when Jill got mischevious.

She was wearing a short, billowing sundress, basically standard summer attire for her. As we sat in the living room talking, she subtly squirmed, forcing the garment to rise up and expose more and more of her body. The boys pretended not to notice, but it was obvious that they did. This continued until her crotch was almost but not quite exposed, at which point she let out a mock gasp and yanked the garment down.

The boys apologized profusely and promised they hadn't seen anything, but Jill's trap was sprung. "It's okay," she told them, "I know you want to look. Have either of you ever seen a girl's body before? You know, unclothed?" The two of them stammered that they hadn't.

"Would you like to?"

This put them in an awkard position. Neither wanted to look to eager, but both of them were clearly intrigued by the proposition.

"I have an idea," she said. "I know it sounds a little childish, but, given how little we have to do, how would y'all like to play doctor?" I was stunned. Was Jill really going to strip down for these two. The thought of watching my best friend expose herself was thrilling, but I couldn't imagine her really going through with it. And that's when I got the real shock.

"But...," she continued, "I've always believed in female equality, and that includes women doctors. So how about I do the doctoring and Cate plays my patient?"

My stomach lurched, but at the same time I was intrigued. Jill looked over at me and winked. "How about it, Cate."

"Oh... okay," I stammered, no believing what I was saying. Was I really going to take my clothes off for two boys I had know since childhood? The prospect was scary, but part of me wanted to do it.

Jill cleared off the dining room table to be her "examining table" and arranged the lanterns around it. "The patient will remove her outer clothing and lie down on the table," she told me.

Hesitantly, I started unbuttoning my blouse. As I got to the third button I quivered, realizing my cleavage were coming into view, and hurriedly finished the job before shrugging it off. I had swelled to a C-cup, and my breasts were held in by a white rouched bra with a little pink bow in the center. I was glad I had put on something cute this morning, but also incredibly nervous. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms over my tummy and stood there, dumbfaced.

"The patient will remove her outer clothing," Jill reminded me.

Slowly, I unfastened my jeans and started shimmying out of them. I was wearing white bikini panties with purple hearts and matching scalloped trim. Not the sexiest thing, but not embarrassing either. Well, except for the part that I was suddenly standing in front of two boys in my bra and panties.

Jill didn't give me any time to think about this, though. "Good," she told me, "now lie down on the table and we'll begin the examination."

I slid up onto the table and got settled. It was strange to feel the cold wood against my back, but almost exciting.

"This," Jill explained, is the female body. Cate's still maturing, but her breasts and hips have swelled out quite nicely, don't you think?" I blushed as she said this. The boys nodded. "She still has her undergarments on, obviously. Some people say this is no different that what you wear to the pool, but I don't think it compares, Cate, would you agree?"

"It's different from the pool, definitely," I admitted. "It feels weird."

"Perfectly understandable. Although, I have to compliment you in your choice of underwear. Very cute. Boys, do you agree." The two of them awkwardly nodded, and I blushed again. "Unfortunately, that's not what our guests are here to see." Before I could react she reached underneath me and undid the clasp of my bra. I was too shocked to resist as she slid it down my body, baring my breasts to Tim and Blake. My nipples tingled from the sudden exposure, and I could feel both sets of eyballs boring into my chest.

I couldn't believe what what happening, but the attention was intoxicating. Without believe what I was doing I heard myself mutter, "do... you want to touch them?" The two boys were clearly nervous, but a smile from Jill reassured them this was all part of the game. Tim went first, akwardly reaching out and running a hand over my right boob. Blake followed after him, and Jill ended it with a confident squeeze before leaning down for one slow roll of her tongue around my left areola. Inwardly I twinged with pleasure.

"Of course," she continued, "one set of breasts is hardly instructive. Girls come in all shapes and sizes." And with that, she reached up and undid the strap of her sundress, letting it pool at her feet. Jill never ended up developing much; she's never really needed a bra, and I don't think she likes them, either, so this left her standing in nothing but a tiny red and white striped thong. "They're not as impressive as Cate's, but you can feel them if you want to." The two of them gratefully agreed. Her tiny buds were a grasp to my handful, but I don't either of them cared.

I wasn't sure how it had gotten to this, my best friend and I stripped to just our panties is front of two of our classmates, but I was getting excited.

Jill, on the other hand, had a more level head. "Now for the main event." With that she took hold of both sides of my panties, checking my face for permission. I nodded, and slowly, seductively, she started pulling. First my trimmed pubic hair came into view, then, as I felt tension build, I wriggled to let her get them over my butt. Then they were clear of my slit and with a rush I felt my last bit of covering slide down my legs and over my feet.

"Cate," Jill instructed. "Open up a little. Let them get a good look." Not sure what I was doing, I spread my legs, giving Tim and Blake a close up view of my most intimate places. "Lean in, boys, this is supposed to be a learning experience," Jill told them. I was getting more flushed, and started to feel juices leaking out of me. I wasn't sure exactly what this was, but I knew I liked it. Jill could tell, too.

"Boys," she asked, "I'm sure both of you are skilled in the arts of self-pleasure?" Both of them blushed, but conceded the point. "You know girls do it to, right? Let me show you." And without warning, she thrust two fingers into my bared crevace and began working back and forth. I moaned and wiggled with pleasure. This was getting more extreme by the minute and I was loving it.

Suddenly, she stopped, and I gasped in desperation. But she smiled at me and said, "it's okay, I can do better." Climbing up on the table, she slid her panties down as she buried her face in my crotch. With her ass in the air I'm sure she was giving the two of them a spectacular view, but all I could think about was the feel of her tongue on my sensitive places. Within a minute, I was screaming and writhing, and soon I settled into a panting stupor. Jill look back at our audience, and all she said was, "maybe next time, you can be the doctors. Or the patients."

We didn't get dressed for the rest of the day. Or the next day either. And yes, Tim and Blake were both our doctors and patients in the months to come.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rodneysghost For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife