uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-13-2016, 10:02 AM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Naughty Nurse

Getting hurt on the job and spending a few days in the hospital is bad enough BUT having a very sexy nurse looking after me is so much better. Spending hours staring out the window of my room unable to get up and walk very far mind wondering when I hear her voice.
Hello how's my firefighter doing today she asks. I smile back at her just seeing her smiling face and caring tone makes me feel better right away. I'm doing much better thank you. She walks around the bed chatting in her usual manner. I can't help but check her out she is pretty thin straight dirty blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail. Probably about 5'3 wearing pink scrubs I can't help but look at her cute little bottom as she bends over to pick up a towel on th floor. She is fun flirting and teasing and I have always had a thing for nurses and have had some send me naughty selfies of them at work always exciting to get. She pulls the curtain around the bed and checks my vitals I get a wif of a faint parfume and I tell her she smells very nice ...she smiles and says thank you. She asks about my job being a firefighter and I joke with her about it..she says I'll be right back leaving the room briefly then back with towel.
She starts chatting about this and that but looks at me and winks. She raise her finger to her mouth and gives me the shhhh sign. I'm puzzled she pulls my sheet back I assume to check my leg but she raises the hem of the gown my cock is exposed now and she winks at me she takes it in her hand and slowly starts stroking it up and down. I lean back and smile she smiles back there is another patient next to me but the curtain is hiding what's going on. She strokes it harder reaching over she untied her scrubs and let's her pants fall no panties and very sexy little body a this dark strip of hair above her smooth pussy. She guides my hand between her legs her pussy is so wet she rolls her eyes as I slide a finger inside her. She keeps trying to talk about medical things but her voice keeps.cracking and her breathing is heavier. She leans down and takes me in her mouth she bobs her head up and down I hold her ponytail and move my hips fucking her sexy little mouth..her hips are grating and she stops sucking lifts her head up and lays it on my chest she whispers I'm cumming she bites her lip and moans softly right back to sucking I can't hold out much longer and I say I'm going to fish she keeps going and I explode in her mouth she looks up and smiles wipes her lips and says I hope that makes you feel better..she hikes her pants up and gathers her things she blows me a kiss and pulls the curtain back around says I'll see you later on my next rounds and winks and walks out ...I look down at my phone and there are several texts ...it's her posing in their locker room and an exam room nude ...God bless our sexy nurses !!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2016, 09:20 PM

wow let see some pics...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dandyd24 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2016, 09:30 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandyd24 View Post
wow let see some pics...
It's a fictional story ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post: