uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-07-2014, 08:57 AM

Thanked 2,133 Times in 71 Posts
Default The Anniversary

I felt the car roll to a stop and opened my eyes. My daughter Claire turned to me, “Mom, we’re home.” I forced a smile and tried to get myself together as her boyfriend, Cliff, opened the door for me. I lightly kissed his cheek as I slid out of the car, “You’ve been great today, thanks for everything, Claire is very lucky to have you.”

It had been a long emotional day, the ironic anniversary of the happiest and saddest days of my life. 25 years ago today I married my soul mate, 23 years ago today my daughter was born, 5 years ago today my soul mate was taken from me. It was horrible - a meth-addled lowlife panics and shoots him while he was paying for a bottle of celebratory champagne at our local liquor store.

We walked in the kitchen and I collapsed onto the nearest chair, struggling to balance the sadness of my loss with the happiness that should accompany a birthday. “Claire, why don’t we open a nice bottle of wine and have a toast?” Cliff, always ready, volunteered to go into the wine cellar and pick a bottle, I watch him walk away, when I turned back to Claire she smiled “He does have a great ass, doesn’t he?”. I burst out laughing and felt the weight of the day slowly ease from my chest “Yes, a very fine ass.”

Claire saved me, after Chris was killed we developed a special bond that transcended parent/child, it was a true friendship – we had no secrets, we had no limits on what we could discuss, she knew the core of me and I had perfect insight into her true self. She knew my devotion to Chris, she knew that I had not even gone to a party, much less on a date since he was gone. My loneliness was the single point of friction between us – I knew she was right but just couldn’t push myself out the door.

We enjoyed a nice afternoon of wine and memories - I told the stories, they laughed. As I had more wine I couldn’t help noticing what a great guy Cliff was - handsome, strong, funny. I was happy that Claire had found him and I knew that they had a great relationship. I knew they enjoyed an active and satisfying sex life as Claire would sometimes get very, very descriptive and laugh my total embarrassment. I caught myself staring at him at times and felt ashamed at my physical reaction, there were times that I was sure he knew what he did to me. He was a frequent participant in my lonely fantasy sex life.

As afternoon turned to evening I announced I was drunk and that it was time for me to go to my room. With a twinkle in my eye I said, “I made up the guest room for you guys, it has a bigger bed than that old one you guys have at your apartment. Please don’t go home tonight.” Claire smiled and agreed they would stay the night. I stood, feeling a bit wobbly on my heels, suddenly aware that I was still in the black cocktail dress and stockings I wore to lunch. I had struggled when picking out my outfit, it was the only black dress I owned but it was also the sexiest dress I owned, tight with a cleavage-enhancing neckline. I rationalized wearing it by remembering that it was Chris’s favorite outfit too, we shopped for it together and he loved when I wore it.

In my room I stood in front my full length mirror, appraising myself as I’ve done thousands of times before. Since Chris’s death I had thrown myself head first into keeping myself healthy - gym time, running, biking, swimming – no one ever guessed that I was 53 when that ‘how old are you’ game was played. I knew I looked good and liked that feeling. My hair was still soft, thick, and a deep chestnut brown which complemented my hazel eyes. It hung softly to my shoulders, just the way Chris liked it. I turned to the side and smiled to myself, this dress really did the most for my figure, accentuating a nice round ass and a full bust.

I sighed and reached to my side struggling to lower the zipper, it was the one thing I had always hated about this dress, the damn zipper on the side was so hard to open and close – again bringing back memories of Chris helping me with it. After trying for a few minutes I gave up and just flopped on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

My thoughts wandered to memories of great sex that we had on this bed, somewhere between those memories and the fact that Cliff was somewhere in the house that familiar warmth grew between my legs. I shook my head, trying to stop thinking my daughter’s hunky boyfriend (God, did I really think that!) and rolled over. I had to be true to Chris – I decided to go to my memory box.

I walked into my closet and reached up for the Converse sneaker box on the shelf and brought it back to my bed, I opened it and dumped it out on the bed. There were the vcr tapes, diskettes, cds, hundreds of old Polaroids and print outs of digital pictures that Chris and I took over the years – I had to smile, it was our private kinkiness. I picked them up one at a time, me posing, him posing, us taking pics of ourselves in the mirror, timed shots of me sucking his beautiful cock, him fucking me in every conceivable position. He was the best lover any woman could ask for - generous, manly, well equipped, fun. Also in the pile was my favorite memory item, a rubber cock made from a casting of his penis that he had made for me for our 10th anniversary. I laughed when he told the story of having it made from a plaster mold while his was on one of his frequent business trips. I remember talking on the phone with him while using to bring myself to orgasm after orgasm and hearing him doing the same in whatever city his job brought him to that night.

Then I saw it, an envelope – what the hell? I ripped it open and out fell three pictures and a note. Oh my God, I thought when I realized what the pictures were – the first was a full length picture of Claire’s Cliff standing naked, the second was Claire in the same pose and the last was Cliff standing sideways with Claire kneeling naked in front of him with his hard cock in her mouth. I quickly recognized these images as exact duplicates of pictures Chris and I had taken so many years ago, I even recognized the location, next to the dresser I was staring at right now.

“Dear Mom,
If you’re reading this I know you went to your memory box on this special day. I don’t know if you ever knew that I discovered this box many years ago, as far back as when Dad was still alive. It was something I felt I could never tell you, I’m sorry if you’re upset but in a strange way I always felt it kept me closer to the two of you, I was afraid if I told you would make me stop visiting it. It also made me realize at a very young age what an important role sex has in a person’s life – that’s why I’ve tried so hard to get you back out and dating. It also made me realize that one has to work on keeping sex fun, Cliff and I thank you for that.

Mom, I’ve seen how you and Cliff look at each other, at first it bothered me. When I asked Cliff about it he was very honest – he said he looked at you as the sexy older version of the women he expected I would grow to be. I took that as an extreme compliment. Soon after that talk we were in the house alone and I showed him your memory box, he then made intense love to me on your bed and we came up with this plan together. If you were not out dating by today, we would leave these pictures and an invitation that I truly want you to accept – please sleep with Cliff tonight.

I will come and say good-night sometime tonight, if you want to accept this invitation just leave the memory box out on the night table and we will understand, if not put it away and pretend you didn’t see it. If the pictures are still in it and this envelope is opened we will assume that you read it and decided not to accept the invitation, if the envelope is not opened, well… then I guess our guess on what you would do tonight was wrong.

We took these pictures as a tribute to you and Dad, please keep them with the rest of your memories.

Love,
Claire and Cliff”

Wow! I was totally blown away – what did I do to deserve such a caring daughter? And look at her – she is so perfect, she could model. Look at him, naked, he is a young version of Chris with darker hair; I had seen him many times in a bathing suit but never realized the nice package he was carrying. I decided to just move forward, I packed up all the things in the box and left it on the night table and got up. I went in the bathroom and touched up my makeup and hair, adjusted my dress, slipped back in my heels and headed downstairs.

They were still sitting at the kitchen table, they looked up when I came in the room, I could sense their tension. I took a deep breath and blurted out, “Claire, Cliff, I just read your note and would be happy to accept your offer. But, I have a condition. I don’t want to ever risk the relationship you two have and I think the only way to protect that is to do this together, Claire, I want to join you two as a couple. Claire you know I’ve always been curious to explore feminine love and I can’t think of any woman I love more than you. But I also recognize that as your mother I couldn't feel right about our love becoming physical, would you mind just being in the room with us?”

I stopped right there and waited, holding my breath. They exchanged looks and I saw Claire nod to Cliff, he stood and came to me, wrapping his arms around me he held me and whispered in my ear, “Barbara, Claire and I would love to have you join us. Let’s go upstairs.” He took both our hands and led us back to my room.

When we got there he sat on the edge of the bed, crossed his legs and leaned back, he looked very confident and in control. “Why don’t we start with you two undressing each other?”. I was taken aback, and decided that was not the way I wanted this to proceed, “no Cliff, this is my house and we’ll do things my way. Get up and undress Claire and then undress me.” I pulled him off the bed and took his place, crossing my legs just as he had done, I dangled my shoe off my toe and waited.

Claire was wearing the skirt and blouse from a suit she wore at her job at the bank. She stood tall as Cliff slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she was wearing a white lace bra we had shopped for together, it looked fantastic on her, a perfect fit for her 34D breasts. She turned around and bent over a bit so Cliff could unbutton and unzip the back of her skirt, she wiggled her ass and he slid the navy blue fabric over her round hips. I was surprised to see she was wearing a white lace open bottom girdle with straps holding up her black stockings – it looked amazing on her. She turned to me and smiled, I found this at an antique clothing store in the city, it reminded me of the one you had on in some of the pictures. I smiled at her and felt myself getting very wet.

“That’s enough Cliff, leave her bra and girdle on, my turn.” I changed places with Claire, she stopped me and putting her arms around me gave me a gentle kiss – I didn’t know how to react, I didn’t think that would happen but it felt so good I hugged her and we stood like that, kissing, for a long minute. We broke out embrace and I stood in front of Cliff.

He reached for me but I held him away, deciding instead to explore his body for a bit. I put my hands on his chest and got up on my toes to kiss him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back, his hands on the small of my back pulling me into him, I could feel that he was already getting hard and I purred. I slowly raised my leg pressing my thigh into his crotch, he reacted and moaned. I stepped back and help up my arm, “Can you help me with my zipper?” He laughed and struggled, just like Cliff used to but eventually got it down, I slithered out of my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I took a step back and let Cliff take a good look at me, enjoying his reaction. I had on my best sheer lace stretch bra with a matching thong and garter belt, I had spent $40 on new Wolford stockings for the occasion and was pleased that he obviously liked what he saw.

While Cliff and I were doing our teasing, I noticed Claire had been lightly massaging her love button and watching us. Her pink pussy was already glistening between the smooth folds of her large labia lips. I had always assumed she inherited that particular vaginal gene from me, but as I stared at it I couldn't help but felt a rush of parental pride.

After seductively licking her fingers, she practically jumped up and began methodically undressing him - tie, shirt, undershirt, belt, untied his shoes, zipper, then he was standing in just a pair of bulging tight sheer white nylon briefs and his socks. I burst out laughing, and they looked at me “he looks ridiculous, perfectly sexy except for those silly black socks!”. Claire stood up from her kneeling position and stepped back, she laughed “She’s right, take them off yourself, your feet stink!”

She sat down next to me on the bed and I reached around her shoulders, feeling very close to her watching her lover awkwardly take off his socks. She leaned into me then putting her arm around my waist, I felt that warm glow of motherly pride as we sat thigh-to-thigh admiring the man we had both come to love.

Cliff meanwhile had moved to stand directly in front of us, the head of his now erect cock fully popping out the top of his waistband – I hadn’t noticed from the pictures but he was not circumcised, his foreskin was half covering a fat pink head. His full balls were completely filling the pouch of his briefs, it was a beautiful sight. I reached out and lightly touched his shaft through the nylon, he jumped a bit. I pressed the flat of my hand along his shaft and closed my eyes, the last cock I touched was in the morning of this day five years ago on this bed…
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cjnj For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 09:44 AM

Just came across this story! AMAZING!!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:53 PM

Please continue this story!! It’s really good so far!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s