uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2015, 12:34 AM

Default Party games

Hi everybody, this is the first post for my wife and I.

We thought it would be fun to share a story for those that love party games. My wife and I haven’t looked around online much recently, but it seems like there is a lot out there for party games, drinking games, stripping games, truth or dare, spin the bottle varieties, and various swinger ice breaker games. About four years ago we made one of our own blended version of a drinking/truth or dare/stripping game with pretty good results.

Some background… My wife (Luna) and I (Jack) prior to becoming a couple were roommates and were both dating other people. While never crossing any lines or any cheating going on sexual tension was often present, and we would often play around with different ideas and conversations to explore each other’s psyche. After a few months, all the late nights over glasses of wine led to us messing around with crafting a party game that was our own fun and naughty version of truth or dare in that it could involve nudity and various other intimate dares or challenges. It was quite simple, but also involved a bit of customized complexity as well and a bit of chance that didn't limit it to such a direct truth or dare game.

It went something like this; a player would roll 2 dice to begin and depending on the result there was a corresponding challenge. We had 11 things on the list of challenges, like “take a drink”, “lose a piece of clothing”, “select a question card”, “select a dare card”, “choose one other person to take a drink”, “take 1 piece of clothing from another player”, and so on. We were able to easily change those 11 items on a whim in case we wanted to tame the game a little bit, or alternatively ramp it up if we were game to push some boundaries. We had taken the liberty of creating our own stack of cards with dares and challenges that were much more fun for us than typical truth or dare games that we could find, at least at the time. We also had a stack of questions that were in all honesty not much different than many other games, but our focus wasn’t so much on the questions as we were more interested in exploring the possibilities of sparking some exciting escapades with the dares and challenges. We printed the dares and challenges on paper which we taped to the faces of playing cards so they would be identical in appearance (so we couldn’t cheat or anticipate what card might be next to draw). Over a period of a few weeks we planned to see if any friends found it interesting enough to play. During a few house parties we showed some friends the game that we came up with, and while almost all of them expressed interest in seeing others play the game, they weren’t open to playing it themselves.

Because of a lack of potential participants, Luna asked her boyfriend, Jake, if he would play to help “test and develop” the game as a project. He was somewhat apprehensive, but wasn’t difficult to persuade. At a meet and greet afternoon function she was also introduced to a cute girl that seemed to be open minded. Taking a chance in hopes to find a 4th player, she invited her to join us the next day to have some drinks and playtime. Surprisingly she agreed, and we spent the rest of the day beaming from ear to ear about finally getting the chance to road-test this game we constructed over several months. Sadly, the following day called and cancelled due to illness. More than likely she got cold feet and thought joining 3 people she met the day before for a drinking and semi-sexual party game might not be the smartest idea. Can’t blame her, as I likely would have done the same thing. Regardless we were past the point of no return in our minds, and decided that the 3 of us would give it a go anyway. The worst that could happen is it would suck and we just end up hanging out as usual. Without much for downside risks, and an unknown amount of upside potential, we went ahead with our plans to meet up at the house in the evening, have some drinks, and mess around with the game to see where it would lead us. An additional barrier to experimenting was that we had a reasonably conservative roommate that was a buzz-kill, so if we were going to play this game it would need to be when she was out or sleeping.

Jake arrived around supper time, and our 3rd roommate happened to be home. We all made supper, ate together while comfortably lounging around the living room. To some extent we thought our plans were going to be torpedoed by the roommate. Thankfully she needed to be up very early for work and called it an early night around 9:30. This wasn’t usually the case, so we were fortunate, and even more focussed on taking advantage of the opportunity to having the entire back wing of the house to ourselves. With some nervous (but exciting) hesitation, we brought out the game and had some laughs about the absurdity of playing it with only 3 of us.

The way we made the game, it could end up being rather tame if nobody rolled on the “take a dare card” option. There might be some nudity otherwise, but wouldn’t delve deep into our stack of perversions that we had spelled out for each other during the many late nights dreaming up the dares we would revel in seeing each other perform. However, unknowingly we had assigned the “take a dare card” to rolling a 7. Being smarter now than we were then, we realize the odds of rolling a 7 are significantly higher than any other number. The game started pretty tame since it was really a mix between a standard drinking game with some stripping and a truth & dare game.

Things really got interesting when Jake selected “select somebody to flash the group (bottoms only)”. He certainly wasn’t interested in seeing me flash, so the obvious choice was to have Luna do it. The red-faced smile on her face while she dropped her pants was hilarious, and provided a good start to the fun. After a few more rounds, each of us had lost and taken back various pieces of clothing as well as having a few more drinks. Luna at some point got a bit of payback for her flashing by me selecting a “measure your size” card which required me to destroy any myths or rumours by losing my pants and measuring my length and girth. Good thing I don’t go around bragging or lying about my size, because it would have been difficult to fake a few extra inches. Then it was Luna that selected one of the more adventurous cards we had placed in the deck. She pulled “touch ___ with your ____” card with Jake and I having to roll dice to win the chance to fill in the blanks on her dare. I ended up rolling a higher number and won the opportunity to decide what she had to touch, with what. I thought, here is a chance to see something I wouldn’t normally see. I was tempted to say something tame to be a nice guy, or something outrageous to get her naked and having sex in front of me, but didn’t want to wreck the mood by going too lame or overkill either. Instead I told her with a big smile on my face, to touch Jake’s cock with your mouth, in hopes that it might end up leading to something more, but was at least entertaining. Jake laughed and didn’t seem offended by receiving a blowjob, so while sitting on the floor he leaned back and undid his pants. Pulling out his cock he said with a chuckle “ok, here you are!”. Luna then smirked like its no big deal while she went and kneeled next to him, grabbed him in her right hand and put him in her mouth. She gave him 5 or 6 slow sucks, just enough to cause him to get a bit of a semi before stopping. The dare card said nothing about duration, so it was just a sample BJ. Just after she sat back up on the sofa with a devious smile on her face, we heard our roommate open her bedroom door and walking to the kitchen which was within sight of the family room. Timing was perfect to play it cool and carry on like nothing much was going on. She only got up to get a glass of water before returning straight back to her bedroom, but it was enough to snap us out of the moment. Jake was reclined on the floor sporting an erection for Luna, who was on the sofa all heated up from our playing around, and I was somewhere between being satisfied that we made anything happen at all, and massively let down that a wild threesome didn’t get started.

Only a few months after this, Jake accepted a job in another city before we could arrange for another 'game night'. This also spelled the end his relationship with Luna, but on the bright side with both of us being single without any obligations to other people holding us back, we could finally act on all the sexual tension that had been building up over a couple years. That was 4 years ago now, and we often think of that evening and various scenarios of “what-if” and “what could have” happened. We never ended up keeping that game we made, but have often been tempted to recreate it and see if we could recruit some friends to play it with.

Tags
group sex, party game, sex game, threesome, truth or dare

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023