Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2019, 02:33 AM

Thanked 1,521 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecu View Post
I've been meaning to write this for a while, but sometimes I see complaints on this forum about female actors in the shows you see not getting naked and being almost outraged that they didn't with everything to "it's required by the script" to "it's the only reason why I went".

It's really annoying from my perspective as, 1, nobody has to get naked just cause you want them to; 2, the script is not set in stone and changes can (and often do) get made by the creative team involved with the production; and 3, if the only reason you're going to see a show is for the nudity (with the exception of shows where that is the whole point of them) then spend your money on something else like a burlesque night.

I go to the theatre to see the show, and if there's some nudity in it then great. I might even go to see a show because it has nudity in, but I wouldn't go to a show that I would otherwise be board out of my mind watching just because of a chance that a woman gets her kit off in it! I applaud the actors that get naked for whatever reason (artistic, liberation, exhibitionism) but I'd never expect them to just because someone in that role has before.

Rant over!
Your first and third points are completely true, and people shouldn't act shitty/entitled, but when the nudity is written in the script and is actually important to the play as a whole (both the male and female nudity in both Equus and Hair for example), it's really shitty if it isn't included, just from an artistic perspective, and is going against the playwright's intent. When you license the rights to a play, you have to follow the script exactly or you can actually get sued by the rightsholders.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:59 AM

Has anyone managed to catch Hair yet? I read on another forum that the end of Act 1 scene is quite darkly lit but there is definitely nudity, just not from all the cast... not sure who gets naked and who doesn’t or how good the lighting is. Would be interested if anyone has any reviews?
Old 04-08-2019, 12:25 PM

Default Spymonkey

Spymonkey are performing Cooped in Worthing, Sussex in May, as part of the Brighton festival.

A reminder!

https://youtu.be/T67oJVwylt0

Think its doing a short tour in the summer

Google knows.

C
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cab3559 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2019, 03:04 PM

Default Hair

So I saw the UK Tour of ‘Hair’ in Manchester last night - wow! The nudity is brief but definitely worth it.

It’s very much like the same production in The Vaults last year in that you have time to focus on a couple of the performers in semi-darkness before the lights come up to reveal them briefly for about 5 seconds in all their glory.

The best views are closer to the front: it’s dark but not too dark that you can’t see. And my money is on sitting towards the right as you face the stage.

From that position I saw ALL of: Daisy Wood Davis, Natalie Green and Laura Sillett. I also managed to get a sneaky look at Kelly Sweeney (see pictures below).

What can I say... to say it’s called Hair but there isn’t much to be seen on the ladies.

It’s the final song in Act 1. As the song comes to a close the cast start undressing. Some faster than others. As they are in their underwear they walk away from the front of the stage towards the back.

Daisy and Laura were extremely keen to get naked. Seeing Daisy bending down to remove her pants and exposing her perfect round ass will stay with me a while. And Laura too has a great body. Perfect abs and a peachy bum.

Natalie took her time to undress and only reached the end towards the end of the song, but she also had a big ass. But very round.

When they reach the back of the stage they turn around and face the audience. Daisy and Laura got there first. They both has pert boobs. Perfectly proportioned. Laura’s abs lead to a smooth (or if she did have hair they were light blonde) pussy. She had a high slit which I could just about make out. Daisy has some light wispy brown hair - she’s obviously made a bit of an effort to get into 60s vibe. But there wasn’t much hair- you could still see she has a nice small pussy.

Natalie’s boobs are massive. Smallish nipples which are perfectly sized. Natalie is also completely smooth and has a lovely body.

The the lights come up fully to expose the cast. They stand there (in a line in this show not huddled together like at The Vaults) so you can see them all fully naked for a few seconds. I took a good look at Daisy, Laura and Natalie who were all stood at the right as you look at the stage next to each other: what a treat!

It was at this stage I wanted to get a look at Kelly who was further down the line. I didn’t really want to draw my eyes away but I did. Kelly has moderate sized boobs and also looked smooth. She is also totally gorgeous.

The lights come down and you can just make out the girls walking fully naked off the stage. It’s then the interval and the house lights go up to show the clothes - including underwear that the cast have just stripped out of, lying on the stage.

I will definitely be trying to catch it again later in the run. A great show overall and four stunning girls all naked and singing!
Attached Thumbnails
63BFF7B4-9065-40A9-9FDF-4470E8BDE12B.jpeg   B83D9E29-689F-4AF1-B072-865A275064ED.jpeg  

4AB0C3B2-F167-443E-816A-DCBB59B7D530.jpeg   A8AC1FB4-18E7-4B02-B0A6-879F616E8656.jpeg  

Old 04-11-2019, 03:57 AM

Default Thanks for the review

These reviews are a reason to live -one small detail: what kind of slit on Natalie?
The Following User Says Thank You to dotspal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2019, 08:40 PM

Thanked 1,521 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
So I saw the UK Tour of ‘Hair’ in Manchester last night - wow! The nudity is brief but definitely worth it.

It’s very much like the same production in The Vaults last year in that you have time to focus on a couple of the performers in semi-darkness before the lights come up to reveal them briefly for about 5 seconds in all their glory.

The best views are closer to the front: it’s dark but not too dark that you can’t see. And my money is on sitting towards the right as you face the stage.

From that position I saw ALL of: Daisy Wood Davis, Natalie Green and Laura Sillett. I also managed to get a sneaky look at Kelly Sweeney (see pictures below).

What can I say... to say it’s called Hair but there isn’t much to be seen on the ladies.

It’s the final song in Act 1. As the song comes to a close the cast start undressing. Some faster than others. As they are in their underwear they walk away from the front of the stage towards the back.

Daisy and Laura were extremely keen to get naked. Seeing Daisy bending down to remove her pants and exposing her perfect round ass will stay with me a while. And Laura too has a great body. Perfect abs and a peachy bum.

Natalie took her time to undress and only reached the end towards the end of the song, but she also had a big ass. But very round.

When they reach the back of the stage they turn around and face the audience. Daisy and Laura got there first. They both has pert boobs. Perfectly proportioned. Laura’s abs lead to a smooth (or if she did have hair they were light blonde) pussy. She had a high slit which I could just about make out. Daisy has some light wispy brown hair - she’s obviously made a bit of an effort to get into 60s vibe. But there wasn’t much hair- you could still see she has a nice small pussy.

Natalie’s boobs are massive. Smallish nipples which are perfectly sized. Natalie is also completely smooth and has a lovely body.

The the lights come up fully to expose the cast. They stand there (in a line in this show not huddled together like at The Vaults) so you can see them all fully naked for a few seconds. I took a good look at Daisy, Laura and Natalie who were all stood at the right as you look at the stage next to each other: what a treat!

It was at this stage I wanted to get a look at Kelly who was further down the line. I didn’t really want to draw my eyes away but I did. Kelly has moderate sized boobs and also looked smooth. She is also totally gorgeous.

The lights come down and you can just make out the girls walking fully naked off the stage. It’s then the interval and the house lights go up to show the clothes - including underwear that the cast have just stripped out of, lying on the stage.

I will definitely be trying to catch it again later in the run. A great show overall and four stunning girls all naked and singing!
Do any of them have lips that stick out? What color/size were their nipples?

And did Alison Arnopp, Louise Francis, and Aiesha Pease not get naked, or were they just not in your view?
Old 04-17-2019, 03:34 PM

Default Brighton Fringe 2019

May sees the start of the Brighton Fringe which promises lots of nudity (well this is Brighton).

The web site for What's on is:

brightonfringe.org/whats-on/

Examples:
The Adventures of the Bearded Lady
Pamela's Palace
Kisses in the Dark
Lolo Brow
The Blood Tales
Stare
Cock cock

and many more

Last edited by Fango; 04-21-2019 at 01:34 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 04:18 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp782000 View Post
May sees the start of the Brighton Fringe which promises lots of nudity (well this is Brighton).

The web site for What's on is:

brightonfringe.org/whats-on/

Examples:
The Adventures of the Bearded Lady
Pamela's Palace
Kisses in the Dark
Lolo Brow
The Blood Tales
Stare
Cock cock

and many more
Will any of these shows have full frontal nudity with new amateurs? In good light? Like Nic Green Trilogy stuff

Last edited by Fango; 04-21-2019 at 01:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jidderman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 08:00 PM

Thanked 3,260 Times in 453 Posts

go to link he gave us click on each one like i did see which one has nudity since i live in usa i can't go. But since you live in uk you go and finally do what you always want other people to do describe it for us and if you can get clips and you can be the hero.
The Following User Says Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 08:27 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrus View Post
go to link he gave us click on each one like i did see which one has nudity since i live in usa i can't go. But since you live in uk you go and finally do what you always want other people to do describe it for us and if you can get clips and you can be the hero.
I sadly can’t go to any as I’m living in Denmark for the next 9 months, but hopefully someone will post some more info

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018