uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2019, 07:56 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was in physical therapy yesterday, one of the other patients was a tall. beautiful blonde. If you've ever been to PT you know that 95% of the patients are old people, so this was a pleasant surprise. It's a large room with lots of therapists working so I didn't see the blonde most of the time, but when the put me on the stair stepper there she was on a therapy table right in front of me. She was wearing these gym shorts, laying on her side doing leg lifts, every time she lifted her leg I could easily see up her shorts to a pink thong.

When I was leaving I went to the checkout desk to schedule my appointments for next week, the guy asked me which days and times I preferred, I was kidding, but I told him, 'whenever the blonde is here'. He smiled, looked at the schedule and said 'So Monday & Thursday at 10am it is'.

I'm actually looking forward to PT next week.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:49 PM

For once things went together well for me today...

Trip down to seaside, at far end of the beach is a river and there is a crossing using a small ferry and the jetty used for the ferry is also used for crabbing and anything else kids can throw into the water, this jetty isn't big, the ferry we're talking about is only small pedestrian type of thing
To the sea side of the jetty there is a small section of land opposite so wondering around the beach etc after having eaten nearby there were plenty of kids, mothers, well just about the whole cross section of people either getting on the ferry, sitting on the jetty crabbing or buying fresh fish or ice cream (probably not to have together!)
Whilst looking at the ferry manoeuvre around the other side of the jetty I was on that small section of land opposite the jetty and co-incidentally just arriving there was a lovely looking woman of around 30, a nice sized figure, friendly kind of face if there is such a thing and shoulder length fair hair with a fringe ending up being untidily tied back into a pony tail with her 2 small children getting excited about catching crabs (one was to catch one too, would never believe it using tinned fish lol) who for me all I could ever expect was a nice piece of downblouse as she was wearing a low cut knee length light blue dress with what I can only describe as a shawl around her shoulders. To be fair though downblouse was asking a bit much purely because she didn't need to bend over enough for me to see anything but then once I turned away to look at the ferry moving away she decided to sit down with her kids on the jetty and as I turned back I was in for a treat.
As she sat down in the usual kind of way anyone would when you are going to leave your feet hanging over the side (that is one leg bent whilst you then move the other over the side while putting your bum onto the ground) she not only done this but also had her legs apart quite oblivious to what she could be showing, namely a lovely proportioned pair of legs which at the top of them showed a pair of beige almost skin coloured knickers...... I know what you're thinking, maybe they weren't knickers at all and she wasn't wearing any (now that would've made my week lol) but I could see the hem of the knickers as they went around her legs... Absolutely delicious and made me thankful I decided to make the trip today. She never went that far again but did move up and down the jetty a little by shuffling her legs and showing a bit of thigh but disappointingly my car park ticket was expiring in minutes so had to leave her fiddling around with a length of line getting ready for the next poor crab that bites

Last edited by tobenida; 07-26-2019 at 05:53 PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tobenida For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 08:46 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks guys for sharing those yummy moments!
The Following User Says Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 11:44 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default So close

On my ride home today after work some kids had a lemonade/sno-cone stand set up a few blocks from my house. I pulled over and ordered a sno-cone. As I was sitting on my bike eating it, the kids mom came out and told them it was time to pack it up as they had somewhere to go. She was wearing a short mid thigh summer dress. As she was helping them clean up she kept bending over. Sometimes facing me and sometimes with her back to me. I got some nice views of cleavage and a tantalizingly close but not quite view of her butt. I kept hoping for a gust of wind or for her to bend over just a little more. I mean it couldn’t have been more than an inch before I would’ve seen cheeks it was that close. She carried some things into the house and when she came back out she thanked me for stopping. We made a little small talk as she once again bent over offering a cleavage view. I finished the sno-cone and she came over to take the cup from me, thanking me once more. I thanked her and the kids and went home.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:21 PM

Default Haven't been on in a while...

My apologies for not being on as much... But firstly I want to thank you all for your amazing experiences and I would like to share another time I had a good view.

I was at a food court during autumn school holidays. Plenty of women and girls both kids and adults had plenty of dresses and skirts on. When I see kids with skirts, I completely ignore them. However I see a nice looking office girl wearing a skirt or dress, or something like that, she has gotten my attention but time!

A couple of months ago, it was a warm winter day at this food court and I was sitting at the food court eating lunch that I previously bought. All of a sudden on a table in front of me, a young woman (maybe mid 20s brunette) sat down in front of me wearing a navy blue mini skirt and white shirt. I could make out she was wearing a black bra underneath her shirt. But as she sat down, she had to swing her legs under the table. As she did this, she swinged her legs one at a time giving me a massive flash of white lacy knickers where you could make out some pussy hair peeking through the white lace. I sat there and waited before she left and sure enough she gave a second massive flash as she swung her legs out to get back up again. That was my highlight for that day....
Old 09-20-2019, 12:27 PM

Thanked 16,225 Times in 1,127 Posts

I am not an upskirt person typically, but this is a weird one...

I was at a family event last night, and I was sitting in a chair. I turned around to talk to someone I knew who was behind me to my right. Next to that person, though, was a middle-aged mom in a gorgeous blue flowery dress, but she had her legs up on her chair, exposing her cotton grey underwear, BUT I wasn't looking up her skirt at all--I was talking to the person next to her and I could see what I saw in my peripheral vision. I never intentionally look up skirts or dresses, so I never looked directly nor planned to.

Once the lady realized she was flashing everything, she kept her legs in place but quickly tugged her dress between her legs to cover up. That sudden movement caused me to look in her direction involuntarily, but I looked at her eyes, not at her dress. The look of absolute disgust she gave me could have killed some people. I kept looking over at her while I was talking with the other person, and she didn't take her eyes off me with her murderous look. I admit I was sort of upset that she was so mad at me for something that I didn't even do, but I wasn't going to start a conversation with her about it with 15-20 other people around, no way.

After I was done talking to the person, I looked forward toward's the kids' practice, and I could see her reflection in a window next to me, and she kept glaring at me for the next 20 minutes!

After the activity, I was standing up and waiting for the kids to be done, and she came over and stood by me, and I thought she was going to chew me out for, again, something I didn't even do, but she never said anything. She kept looking at me then, away, then looking at me again, but she didn't look as upset.

Finally, she came right next to me to throw something into the garbage can I was standing by, but she missed and bent over to pick up her garbage, and I stepped to the side to give her room, and I saw down her dress and into her bra, seeing a very dark nipple smiling at me on tiny A cups, and I didn't even try to look at that, either!

My kid and I were parked next to her in the parking lot, and when she saw us getting into our car, she waved as she backed out.

Most confusing half hour of my life!
Old 09-20-2019, 12:52 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post

Wish it was more fun for you! I think she was running through the social programming in her head that said she should be angry, but then you just kept up the eye contact without leering or challenging her and that intrigued her and let her think she should be flattered. The hesitancy she showed and not chewing you out later, is a good sign in my book.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's more flirting from her next time!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2019, 10:23 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

She liked it in the end ;-)

Quote:

I was at a family event last night, and I was sitting in a chair. I turned around to talk to someone I knew who was behind me to my right. Next to that person, though, was a middle-aged mom in a gorgeous blue flowery dress, but she had her legs up on her chair, exposing her cotton grey underwear, BUT I wasn't looking up her skirt at all--I was talking to the person next to her and I could see what I saw in my peripheral vision. I never intentionally look up skirts or dresses, so I never looked directly nor planned to.

Once the lady realized she was flashing everything, she kept her legs in place but quickly tugged her dress between her legs to cover up. That sudden movement caused me to look in her direction involuntarily, but I looked at her eyes, not at her dress. The look of absolute disgust she gave me could have killed some people. I kept looking over at her while I was talking with the other person, and she didn't take her eyes off me with her murderous look. I admit I was sort of upset that she was so mad at me for something that I didn't even do, but I wasn't going to start a conversation with her about it with 15-20 other people around, no way.

After I was done talking to the person, I looked forward toward's the kids' practice, and I could see her reflection in a window next to me, and she kept glaring at me for the next 20 minutes!

After the activity, I was standing up and waiting for the kids to be done, and she came over and stood by me, and I thought she was going to chew me out for, again, something I didn't even do, but she never said anything. She kept looking at me then, away, then looking at me again, but she didn't look as upset.

Finally, she came right next to me to throw something into the garbage can I was standing by, but she missed and bent over to pick up her garbage, and I stepped to the side to give her room, and I saw down her dress and into her bra, seeing a very dark nipple smiling at me on tiny A cups, and I didn't even try to look at that, either!

My kid and I were parked next to her in the parking lot, and when she saw us getting into our car, she waved as she backed out.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 08:12 AM

Perhaps that look was her normal look/attitude. I've had similar reactions, but not quite as intense sounding as yours.
Quote:
The look of absolute disgust she gave me could have killed some people. I kept looking over at her while I was talking with the other person, and she didn't take her eyes off me with her murderous look.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zigamorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 08:49 AM

Thanked 16,225 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigamorp View Post
Perhaps that look was her normal look/attitude.
Could be. I have seen her around, but I never gave her enough attention to notice. If she is there next week, I will be sure to notice her idle/resting expression and even talk to her a bit!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s