uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2019, 09:51 PM

Default Bonnaroo

I was standing in a field watching a band at a music festival. About 6 feet in front of me were two very nice looking young women. Both were wearing bikini tops, and ankle-length hippie style skirts. One of the women squatted in front of the other and climbed under her skirt. It reminded me of an old-time photographer getting under the camera hood. I was trying to figure out what was going on when after a few minutes, the standing one walked away and left the squatting one exposed. The squatter was peeing in a red plastic cup. She was balancing with her butt on her heels, her skirt bunched up around her waist, and her knees spread wide. With one hand she had her panties pulled all the way to the side, and her other hand was on the ground behind her for balance. I had a clear, unobstructed view of her pussy, and she knew it. She seemed annoyed and embarrassed, and she looked everywhere but at me. Even so, she kept herself on full display until she was done peeing. Once finished, she quickly straightened herself up, grabbed her cup, grabbed her friend and headed for somewhere else. I noticed that she slowly dumped the cup of pee as they walked, which makes me wonder why she bothered with the cup in the first place
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to toml For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 02:13 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I used to be in love with my friend jessica (still am.) One night we were at a party at my cousins and she had me be the watch out man while she peed behind a shed. After she finished peeing and started to stand up she feel over backwards and started hysterically laughing. Meanwhile her pants are around her ankles and her legs are spread open giving me a good look at her shaved pussy. I instantly got hard, and when she saw my boner pressing against my pants she just laughed more. I helped helped her up, and she turned around and slid her bare ass up against my shaft, laughing her ass off while teasing me. I pulled it out, and and started rubbing it around on her ass. She aligned it with her pussy and pressed it inside her.

Now remind you, I'm madly in love with her. Shes beautiful, funny, and has a great personality. I've dreamed about this moment for.... forever!!!

She slides back and forth over my shaft maybe 10 times nice and slow before I started coming inside her. She gets pissed i came inside her, and starts yelling about not being on birth control... she pulls up her pants and storms off.

Her boyfriend shows up at the party a short time later and I think hes there to fight me, but it becomes clear he doesnt know. Hes being all buddy, buddy with me, which is clearly pissing her off and she makes him take her home. A few months later I find out shes pregnant. She told him what happened, and it turns out he had cheated on her once before as well. They decided to try and work things out, and ended up getting married and having a happy life.

When the kid was a few weeks old, they had a parenternity test done and the baby was his.. other than when she called to tell me she was pregnant and then again to tell me the baby was for sure not mine, we never talked again. Still the best fuck I ever had, even if I came in 15 seconds and lost a best friend.
Awesome that you got to fill her up, even once! Best friends don’t survive marriage if she doesn’t feel the same way about you, so don’t beat yourself up about it. If she slid you in her then she shares responsibility- no way you could hold back!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 06:49 PM

Default Coworker Pee

I work with several really smart, attractive women. Generally, everyone acts in a very professional way.

The other day, though, one of my colleagues came back to her desk around 12:30 or so. I had not seen her all day, but had a somewhat time sensitive question about a project we were working on together. I could tell that she was rushing a bit to her desk, but figured she might be headed off to another meeting. However, I figured it couldn't hurt to see if I could ask her a quick question. "Rachel. Can I ask you a very quick question about the [redacted] project?" She hesitated but agreed. "Sure, quickly though."

We ducked into a nearby conference room. My quick question was in practice straightforward, but led to a bit of a discussion (about 10 or 15 minutes). I couldn't really sense anything wrong, but while I was mid-sentence, Rachel interrupted me. "I'm sorry, but I really need to pee". She dashed out without another word. When she came back, she apologized and explained that she had been in back to back meetings for 4 hours straight ... "we are all human".

It's interesting, because I have never seen my coworker desperate before (that I knew of) and desperate enough to leave mid-sentence. I've wondered to myself why she chose that moment to walk out of the room? Did she leak? Did she just have a very good sense of where her breaking point was? It was very much unlike her to interrupt.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2019, 09:13 PM

Default Non-existent wetting

I think the perception that you peed yourself can be as bad, if not worse than the actual act. I recall an incident that happened many years ago in college. My girlfriend and I had spent a warm spring afternoon together. We were young and spontaneous. It was hot, and we decided to run through a fountain on campus. I guess the way my girlfriend kicked her feet resulted in the water staining her jean shorts at the crotch and the lower butt. We were having fun and I didn't really think how the wet spot would look. However, as we were walking back through the campus, there were definitely some furtive stares, whispering, and pointing. It didn't take long for her to realize what they were pointing at. She immediately started to panic -- "Greg, they think I peed my pants. This is humiliating". She started to get flushed, and panic.. She asked if I had anything to cover her (I did not -- it was very warm). She quickly walked back to my dorm the back way.

As soon as she closed my dorm room door, she broke down crying. "Everyone is going to think I peed my pants." She cried on my shoulder for a good five minutes. It really affected her. There were a couple of times she was able to set the record straight, but she was obsessed with an incident that never happened. We only dated for a few more weeks because she had a tendency to overreact, but this non-wetting was more "real" than any accidental wetting could be.
The Following User Says Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pee, peeing, piss, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s