uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2015, 11:40 PM

Default Erotic experiences of women peeing

My recent experience does not seem to fall into any existing threads (it is not really a woman caught peeing or peeing in public), so I am creating a new thread. Please share any erotic experiences you have had with women peeing (it does not even have to have a visual component).

I recently attended a reunion at my alma mater. On the last night, I attended a party hosted in the newly built dorm. The party was awesome -- as a recent grad I knew many of the alumni as well as many of the current students. With no schoolwork, I could just party and have fun.

A couple hours in, I went in search of a bathroom. To my surprise and delight, the bathroom in the dorm was a gender neutral bathroom -- not one of those single person bathrooms, but rather a full bathroom with showers, and three toilet stalls (no urinals). When I walked in, no one was in there, but I foresaw the possibility of an exciting situation. I chose the middle stall and sat down even though I only had to pee. I sat there, emptied my bladder and proceeded to play with my phone.

About a minute later, I heard the door swing open. I started to feel some excitement as I heard the clip-clop of high heals. She opened the stall door to my right, and then spent the next 15 seconds fiddling with the lock. I guess the lock must have been broken, because she then proceeded to the stall to my left. The lock clicked closed. I shifted and gently fiddled with the toilet paper dispenser to not appear to be just sitting there.

From the stall, I could see the stranger's shoes. They were black sandles that wrapped around her foot three times at the base and once around the ankle. She repositioned her feet twice. I heard the ruffling and then saw her pink panties fall around her ankles. From my angle I could just see a little bit of white residue in the crotch area. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe that I was about to get an intimate experience like this. I have seen many women peeing but usually it is outside and they are trying to cover themselves. It always feels a bit wrong to try and stare. Here I was, legitimately in a bathroom next to a hot woman.

I heard the seat creak, immediately followed by a high pitched hiss of pee and the ring of reverbration from pee hitting the water and side of the bowl. This flow was uninterupted for about 10 seconds. There was a bit of a sputtering followed by a small but audible fart. The stream now seemed to directly hit the water rather than just hit an area near the bowl and water line. The flow continued for about 15 uninterrupted seconds. During this time I grabbed some toilet paper and pretended to wipe. The stream stopped, but then continued as short one or two second bursts. I pulled up my pants. There were three or four of these bursts before I heard her fiddling with the toilet paper roll. I flushed. I heard a wad of toilet paper hit the water. As I fiddled with my pants, I heard her wipe again, quickly followed by the toilet flushing.

I walked out to the sink, my heart beating quickly inside. I started to wash my hands with soap. As I lathered up, I saw the first stall open up. Looking into the mirror, I quickly eyed her. She had chest length brown hair partially covering her cleavage. She was wearing a black dress. The dress was not sl*tty, but rather classy -- wide shoulder straps and a minimal but HOT amount of cleavage showing. The dress went down to her knees, but looked amazing.

Our eyes met in the mirror briefly. In that second I could sense she knew about my enjoyment, but did not care. She washed up without soap, and walked to the towel dispenser. I washed the last bits of soap off my hand and then grabbed a towel. Walking out and down the hall, she was a bit in front of me, and I eyed her ass and the swing of her black dress around her beautiful calves.
Old 05-30-2015, 05:53 AM

Default The old church porch

It was coming up to Christmas and time to put up the crib and tree in the church, so one evening I was alone in the church with just a few lights on, the crib and other junk was stored in the old north porch at the side of the church, there were two little windows like the ace of clubs one on either side, the left window looked along the tall front wall of the yard towards the gate, the other on the right looked across a 2 foot wide alleyway to the back wall of a side-chapel this window on the outside was about 1 foot of the ground.
As I worked I heard the gate open and close, so I went to the left-hand window to see who it was, It was a female and she turned and walked towards the old porch, and went past the porch door and up into the little ally-way, so I went to the other window, first switching off the inside porch light.
I could see up to her knees and just then she dropped her jeans and stripy pink and black knickers and squatted right by the window, her pussy at my face height and started to have a strong piss, this was one of my earliest close look at a real live pussy pissing, I was over the moon but it was soon over and she stood up and pulled up her things and walked back to the gate and was gone.
Latter I recalled all the details at home in bed and for a number of years to come.
Sometime later in the year I was cleaning the church yard of fag ends and sweet wrappers etc. I went up into this ally-way to broom it out only to find a shitty pair of pink and black striped knickers like the ones the female had worn, I think she used this ally-way as her toilet on her way home after the pub and this time did not make it in time.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:12 PM

Default On the dockside

I was working in a factory on a dockside in a shipyard, my work station was by a window six floors up. For a number of days big flatbed lorries had been bringing gear from a closed shipyard and dumping it on the dockside to be either ditched or moved to stores.
One afternoon I saw a lorry pull in and the driver got out of the cab and was using the on-board crane to unload the gear, when a female jumped down from the cab and quickly pulling her jeans down squatted and peed beside the lorry, after she stood up I could see the wet puddle on the ground as she climbed back into the cab. When the driver had finished unloading he got back into the cab and drove off.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 07:11 AM

Thanked 1,949 Times in 187 Posts

Co. I worked for moved some offices to a temporary building down the road next to a vacant lot.

When we were recruiting for new people, I had to go to a temp office in this building housing the HR people to join the interviewing.

Looking out of the windows there one day on 1st floor, I could see a group of gypsy caravans had parked up for a stay on the vacant lot next door.

They obviously didn't believe in using their own caravan toilets - I spotted a very attractive young 'blonde' lady just step out of her caravan take a few steps into the grass, squat down and pee then stand up still with her jeans and pants down and wipe herself.

Clearly from the colour of her 'bush' she was a peroxide bottle blonde !!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 02:20 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default My first and only experience with water sports

I had been seeing this native American gal for a while. She was quite wild in bed and could tire me out even when I was only in my 20s. One day we finished up fucking and I had to pee. I went into the bathroom, left the door open and sat down on the stool and peed.

Soon she walked in, bent down and kissed me then sat down straddling me on the toilet seat. She reached down and took my still semi-hard cock and inserted it in her very wet pussy. I was about to tell her I wasn't quite ready for round two when to my surprise she started peeing. Wow was that a different feeling having her pee streaming around my cock. By the time she finished peeing I was nearly fully hard again and we fucked right there on the toilet.

I'll always remember that feeling and good time. but, strangely I have never done it again. I mentioned it to a particularly wild and adventurous gal some years later, but she said it was too weird for her.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:24 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
Wow was that a different feeling having her pee streaming around my cock. By the time she finished peeing I was nearly fully hard again and we fucked right there on the toilet.

I'll always remember that feeling and good time. but, strangely I have never done it again. I mentioned it to a particularly wild and adventurous gal some years later, but she said it was too weird for her.
Never did that. Sounds like fun...and weird. But weird is good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 11:08 AM

Thanked 25,796 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Phuket Island Memory

When I was in the Peace Corps in Malaysia, I spent three weeks vacationing in Phuket Island, Thailand in late 1976. I spent the first week at a Ao Patong tourist beach, and then spent the next couple of weeks at a hippie beach called Ao Sane, because is was a nude beach. Tourists could stay in simple one-room wooden huts. The more expensive ones had simple toilets, the cheapest ones did not, but it was only a short walk to the public toilets. While there, I made the acquaintance of a German teenager, who was backpacking around the world with a male companion, whom she said was just a buddy, not a lover. They were staying in the hut next to mine.

One night, after I had turned out my light, I heard the door of her hut open, and looking out my rear window I saw her leaving her hut. She must not have wanted to walk to the public toilet (besides, they were just outhouses) so she stepped around to the back of her hut. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She pulled her shorts down and squatted and peed. There was enough moonlight that I could see her clearly. She was unselfconscious about what she was doing, she didn't even look around to see if anyone was watching her.

After that, I listened for her and saw her pee several more times. Even though I saw her regularly on the nude beach, we shared the communal showers together, and I even made out with her a couple of times, seeing her pee was an intensely more erotic experience.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 09:36 AM

Default My girlfriend roadside pee.

Just got back from a 4 day coach trip from Cornwall to Newcastle, 38 hours sitting on a coach. during this time I saw 7 roadside peeing mostly male, (one group of 4, the others one at a time) with just one female.
There was a female sitting in the door way of a car facing down with her male friend standing facing towards the road with his back to her. Did not see any pee or flesh.
But this, or the vibration of the coach got me remembering my first car a 1963 Austin 1100 and my girlfriend.
We had been out for the day on the moors, stopping at a pub for a bite to eat and a few pints of cool lager. (I only drink real ale now). I had used the pubs loo but my girlfriend had not. We left the pub around closing (3 pm) and continued just driving around the lanes on the moors, not going to a place just driving.
After a few hours my girlfriend said she needed to pee and could I find some where. Most of the lanes were either narrow with walls, or on open land with no cover. Till at last a wider road safe to stop in. I pulled into the side of the road, my girlfriend opened her door, stepped out of the car and with her back to me dropped her jeans and knickers and sat on the door sill and started to have a long hard piss, I looked out my side window to see a river of liquid running from under the car and puddling on the other side of the road, I said is that all you or has the car got a leak, she laughed and pissed out some more.
When she was done she stood up to pull up her knickers when I saw a dirty black line across the upper part of her bum cheeks so I stopped her and said that I had a rag in my door pocket. Then with the rag in hand I leaned across her seat as she bend over with her ass in the air and I started to rub the oily dirt off her bum.
We had not seen any other cars for sometime. Then it happened a car with a number of lads came around the corner towards us, on seeing my girlfriends bum in the air, beeped there horn and shouted out of there car windows to us.
My girlfriend just jump backwards sat down into the car, slammed the car door closed telling me to drive still with her jeans and knickers around her knees.
As I drove she was lifting she bottom and pushing her pussy into the air trying to pull up her purple knickers, this was giving me a good look at her bush and pussy lips as she thrust up and down pulling at her knickers up from her knees over the lip of her car seat and up under her bum and then her jeans.
Watching her I nearly had two accidents one with the car and one in my jeans.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 01:47 PM

Smile Beach Pee

Nice moment on the nude beach yesterday. Group of 6 (4 men naked and 2 females just in their panties) having a carefree time with a few drinks. The blonde good looking one stood up and walked round the back of some bushes and announced to the others that she was having a pee. As she pulled down her black thong I just carried on walking towards her (me naked) and as I walked past I just said "does that feel better?". At which point a startled good looking 30-ish blonde looked up startled to find me right by her. Her immediate reaction was one laughter and embarrassment. She half stood up laughing and as I was so close I reached out for a hug and she started to do the same until she realised her predicament. So she reached down quickly to pull up her black lacy thong and went back to her friends.
She had nice tits but couldn't quite see her pussy but I think she was shaved. Very nice moment and I loved her reaction.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dragon14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 05:01 AM

Default At a beer festival

The first year at this particular beer festival the toilets consisted of a small trailer with the lady's at one end and the gent's at the other with a pile of wooden pallets to get up into them.
At some point in the afternoon one of the pallets was put on its side to act as a wall between the door to the lady's and the door to the gent's.
As the time went on the queue for the lady's was getting very long and a queue for the gents had formed, as I was waiting to go into the gents I was thinking why is the ground under the pallets so wet as the water wasn't there the last time I went for a pee, and so as I was standing up onto the pallets, this meant I could see over the up ended pallet to the lady's side.
Suddenly a female pushed her way past the women waiting, and got to the up ended pallet were she dropped her trousers and squatted beside it and peed through the pallets onto the ground and so adding to the water under them, I could only see the shape of her ass through the slates of the up ended pallet, but did try to look over as I got up and into the gents.
I looked again every time I went into or out of the gents but did not see another women do the same but I know that more did as the water got up to two pallets deep by the time I left for home.
Now 20+ years on this festival uses 4 or 5 big trailer loos, plus a number of portable loos so I have had no more sightings there.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pee, peeing, piss, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s