Quote:
Originally Posted by thrlf View Post
+ 60 all bareback

Beautiful..
Old 06-21-2019, 07:11 AM

Thanked 10,152 Times in 350 Posts

135- Men & Women for the Mrs.
123- Women for the Mr.

We have been Swingers for 5 years. We try to play at party, date night, or club every weekend.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr and Mrs W For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 02:25 PM

Thanked 3,425 Times in 201 Posts
Default The only way to go.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrlf View Post
+ 60 all bareback
Much better that way...……..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to travel2cu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 10:42 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default I had that book

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
Some years ago there was a novel titled "The First 500" .

think her name is/was Xaviera Hollander
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 12:32 AM

First, second, and forth wives were virgins.
Third had one boyfriend before.
The current had 3 before.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miauru For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 03:40 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default May have boned her twice

Yes, my wife claims that she was a virgin when we started dating. However, since we have been married, I know she has been boned by at least one guy. We were visiting a couple who are swingers. We ended up having a hard swinging session with the couple. My wife seemed to enjoy the swinging session immensely. She was moaning and groaning throughout the entire sexapade while the guy was having his way with her. They did it in front of his wife and me. It was pretty sexy watching her get fucked by another guy and getting totally off on it. She was drunk and unabashed in her enthusiasm for sexual gratification that night. He may have screwed her a couple of years earlier when he gave her a massage one afternoon with just the two of them. When I saw her a few minutes after the massage, she was flushed in the face and weak in the knees with her shorts undone and pulled down halfway on her ass and no top on. She claim that it was just a rigorous massage, but I suspect that it was more. I have never seen her so blown away by any massage in a chiropractor's office. So she may have been boned twice by this same guy.

She seems to get sexually turned on the more she drinks, and I seem to notice her drinking more and more in environments where she might be able to get a little on the side. But she claims that she has only screwed this one guy once. It will be interesting to watch what she does in the future given the opportunity. As long as I can watch her getting it on, I don't care, because it is a turn on to see her naked body writhing with every thrust in her dripping wet pussy while having her massive tits sucked on throughout the entire episode. In fact, if I could massage and kiss on her body a little while she is fucking someone else, all the better. Perhaps it is in our future.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 04:03 AM

Thanked 25,495 Times in 2,704 Posts
Default What

Quote:
Originally Posted by miauru View Post
First, second, and forth wives were virgins.
Third had one boyfriend before.
The current had 3 before.

4 wives!!….. are you one of those guys who only knows how to get marries for sex.....??? don't you know how to date?????
Old 06-23-2019, 04:19 PM

Thanked 136,151 Times in 5,611 Posts
Default Loser Here

Mrs and I lost our virginity together. She was four months over 20 years old and it always the eve of my 20th birthday. Before that we did a lot of stuff, mainly oral, fingers and dry humping for her. She would jerk me off but didn’t like giving BJs. We took a lot of slippery showers and she loved riding my bulge in her cotton panties while I still had my blue jeans on.

Married 33 years now. The fun stopped soon after we were married. “We don’t have to do that stuff anymore.” Getting her pregnant twice was fun and she was horny as hell in her the third trimester.

Celibate for 555 days now. fml
Old 06-24-2019, 01:00 PM

Default More than I initially knew

After discussing it a little further, I find out that she fucked another guy one night after I passed out on a camping trip. She saw that I was unable to perform since i was passed out drunk. The guy had been fingering her while she was slow dancing with him. So she headed for his camper while I was passed out, and they did the big one there. Than she returned to our tent and felt guilty. So with me passed out, she gave me a blow job. She said I came, so I guess all is well.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 02:32 AM

Default Hold on!

After questioning her a little more, I find out those nights out with the girls may have started with the girls, but they ended up with one night stands with many guys -- too many to count. Man, I have been a chump. I have only screwed two girls since we have been married while trying to be faithful to her. She has been screwing half the town and comparing me to all those other guys. I feel like stripping her off and marching her naked down the street and letting every guy, who sees her and comes up to her with a hard on, can screw her. Just bend her over a rail and let her have it! When she has cum dripping down her leg and starts slipping on it, then I will let her go home and give her a douche with the garden hose and fuck the shit out of her. What do you people think of that? Am I being too harsh or what? I will listen to what others have to say. Some of you may have been the ones that screwed her. More guys have seen her naked than I can count. Maybe I can get over it -- I don't know. But I need to go out and screw some women to at least catch up to her infidelities. It seems only fair. If she wanted to swing, she could have told me. Then we both could have had fun at the same time. I am O.K. with her swinging provided I can do the same. What is good for the goose is good for the gander and vice-versa.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p