uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-04-2015, 11:34 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Thumbs up OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread

After looking into other threads,,, here is a OPEN thread to anyone who want to --tell/discuss -- their "SHARING" story/ experiences.

So if you want to "Share" your story w/o starting your own thread... here it is.
Attached Thumbnails
170.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-04-2015 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:55 PM

Thanked 2,296 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
After looking into other threads,,, here is a OPEN thread to anyone who want to --tell/discuss -- their "SHARING" story/ experiences.

So if you want to "Share" your story w/o starting your own thread... here it is.
I have been enjoying the sharing of my wife and previous girlfriends since I first became aware of how erotic it was to consider the woman of my affections a sexual object for other men... I loved the idea that she would be turned on beyond her ability to say no - that her body would crave sex with a man that conventional society would deem to inappropriate.

Once I found that out about myself, I enjoyed exposing the woman I was with either in the car or on the beach, including taking them to nude beaches so I could also witness the displays she would put on when men looked at her naked body...

My wife was the perfect match for me because when we got together it was clear that she enjoyed the attention men paid to her, and though she was very modest from a catholic upbringing, and would never venture outside the norm on her own, she trusted me enough and wanted to please me enough to try things that went contrary to her raising, like going to nude beaches. I was luckier still because she did not deny the excitement she felt being exposed to naked men who did not hide their arousal from her. It was of course very arousing for me to see her become aroused, and in no time I was encouraging her to be as naughty as her inclinations would allow her. She trusted me enough to take me up on it, and boy did we have fun (and are still having fun!)
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, agent_p, al34434, americuadorian, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, BadPhotog, blackdog519, Buss67, buzz691956, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, clc100, Cornolho, Couplein2MFM, cufan86, cupofjoe, D.L., dagnamitus, davz45, DRDavenport, echoes46, eleventhson, florv, Graham1664, gramps, greendoor, GRITS, HDTour, hotal, incogneto, iSwallow76, jack 1020, jakeis, jellyworm, jiinx81, Joe Kuhl, JOHNANDALAN, john_thomas, jojo33bdx, JRobb, kentfuncouple, Lovin_69, lyx2lic, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo005, movalrats, MrBill, MrLooker, Nathalie4U, NaturistaColina, nectcouple, oldjer, Omega88, Onthefense, prototype01, Proud Fart, Proudhusband, psc, ratbol, ray123456, Realsteel27, rereg, Reston, sam77sam77, Seabird1959, Simba Mikce, smoothguy, stiv837, tozm, Tricky D, tulsa20001, Tuzolto, vajna, VXCguy, warrior99, whatnow3
Old 04-05-2015, 07:50 PM

Default beach

Good start, telll more, and more in future encounters....
Old 04-05-2015, 09:49 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

My story is similar to NudeBeachLovers...
To the point where my wife has grown to love public sex, and just recently went to a club where she fucked 4 perfect strangers..
Old 04-06-2015, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Good start, telll more, and more in future encounters....
Since you asked, I'll give you a little more detail...

The first time I displayed her in public was during a hike on a remote, undeveloped beach in Florida that we had heard about. We visited this beach very early in the morning and found it nearly empty. There was only one car in the parking area besides ours and we saw no one as we made our way up over the dunes to the path along the shore. It was not at all uncomfortable for my wife, whose name is Rox, when I reached up behind her as we walked and unsnapped her top even though this was not a nude beach.

"You don't need this," I told her. She obediently stopped to allow me to remove her top completely to expose her milky white breasts to the sun for the first time as we continued hiking the deserted beach. She smiled as I packed it safely away in my backpack. I got a huge hardon instantly at the thought that her pretty breasts were audaciously bare. There would be no quick cover-up if someone came up the path in the other direction, and though the chance of that was slim, it cranked the sexual tension another notch higher.

The path finally opened up onto a wider stretch of sand, but to my disappointment we still saw no one. This fact did nothing to soften my cock, however, and I immensly enjoyed watching Rox lie down on the towel she had spread out.

I was so turned on that there was no way that I could just sit there and enjoy the morning sun. I had started stripping off Rox's bottom when I looked up and saw a lone beachcomber several hundred yards away. He was headed in our direction, studying the sand for collectibles, I guess, and wasn't noticing us, as far as I could tell. I got Rox's bottom off and, with the stranger approaching, looked at her under the bright sun without a stitch of cover.
I almost shot my load right then and there.

Rox was pretty worked up herself and started tugging at my fly and pants snap. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was so turned on that the moment my cock burst free to sway in the breeze and was then wrapped in the silky hand of my lover, I shot a long, hard spurt of semen all over her arm and hand. I was more than a little embarrassed and zipped back up before we were seen, but Rox decided then and there to test my dedication to showing her off.

Rather than covering up (I remind you that this was not a nude beach), Rox smeared my semen around on her breasts like it was suntan lotion, making them glisten in the sun. I was nearly afraid to check out the guy's reaction as he walked by us about twenty or thirty feet away, but when I did, he was smiling and gave us a big nod. After that we were hooked for sure.

We found out about some nude beaches in Florida and began to visit them. We both really enjoyed going nude on the beach, but I especially liked seeing Rox naked in broad daylight, especially when guys would occasionally walk by and check her out. As we got bolder, I would caress Rox as the guys passed. This lead to me feeling her breasts and pussy in their presence

Our bold displays got to be too much for us and when we got home after one of these trips we'd fuck our brains out talking about all the naked men leering at my sexually aroused wife. This all lead to me screwing her right there in public while they watched. There were only a couple of men there, two of them about twenty feet away on either side and one in on the wooded area off the beach, but the fact that they jacked off while we were doing did nothing to inhibit my wife's display , but indeed made her all the more demonstrative...

We started going only to nude beaches after that and fucked on them as much as we could.

We, of course, only did this when we were well out of the visual range of those who might be offended, and also, of course, never when there were minors around.

This was the very beginning of our sexual exhibitionism together... which eventually led to a lifetime of wife-sharing right up through just a few weeks ago...
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
agent_p, allmyfaves4ever, americuadorian, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, BadPhotog, blackdog519, buzz691956, camflasher1, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, clc100, Cornolho, CrazyHusband, ctunnel, cufan86, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, Dallas123, davyp1, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, ds97, ellis9329, Emperor Wang, Erador, florv, Freebird1259, GeekWorshiper, gramps, greendoor, GRITS, HDTour, incogneto, jack 1020, jacksonhole, jellyworm, jiinx81, johnnyblue, Johnnyoneshot, john_thomas, jojo33bdx, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, Licsalot56, luv2showmywife, lyx2lic, maymedson11, Mdcpl, ModelT-MsDollie, movalrats, MrLooker, mysweetie61, naaktstel, nanook9, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, ocguy55, oldjer, olympic lady, Omega88, petersax, Proud Fart, psc, ratbol, rereg, sam77sam77, Seabird1959, Simba Mikce, skipper49er, solva193, stiv837, Theo_43, Tifosi, Tricky D, Tuzolto, Upforit200891, vajna, VXCguy, warrior99, wecker01, whatnow3, wijnmaker, wsprguy, xlove19, xxxxenophile
Old 04-06-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
My story is similar to NudeBeachLovers...
To the point where my wife has grown to love public sex, and just recently went to a club where she fucked 4 perfect strangers..
Mmmm - sounds like a very nice wife...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 12:17 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Sharing my wife on the Beach.

Nudebeachlovers these stories are very similar to ours which began very long ago in Illinois then spread around Lake Michigan into Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan. Water, sand, dunes, and semi secluded places bring out the ornery side in many of us.
Of course now that we have been retired to NW Florida for nearly 21 years our games have continued, most likely, on some of the same beaches you and your wife played. Possibly I shot my wad on the same sand as you did. I've shared my wife for over 50 years for everything except intercourse. Those stories are also here but I will skim over what she would and wouldn't do. Not all women are as willing as those here.
Our stories are already here in several places. In time I hope we can add a few right here on this OPEN THREAD. It seems like a great place for like-minded couples to share. I just hate to repeat things.
So the rest of you bring on the games you have played and plan to play in the future.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 07:32 PM

Default The Thread

Glad to see the thread has some appeal...... keep on postin'
Old 04-07-2015, 11:27 AM

Since my first offering was met with some appreciation, I'll continue our story...

Once we moved to California in the early 80's, we found out there were nude beaches all over the place. All the nude beaches in California are at the bottom of cliffs, it seems. The one closest to our home has many acres of secluded public park at the top, and we were fond of sunbathing nude up there. Though many people would go nude down on the beach, virtually all of the people who hike the top of the cliffs wear clothes. Since everyone knew that the beach below was clothing optional, no one was outraged to see us sunbathing nude up top, but it was unusual, especially when they would round a high growth of bush on one of the little trails up there and come across my wife Rox lying on her back getting a very sensual total body massage from me. We would pretend not to notice them peeking from behind the bushes, so that they would feel free to masturbate if they wished...

Anyway, one day we had spent the morning sunbathing, screwing and entertaining a few discreet hikers when we decided to move ourselves down to the beach for a swim. Protocol would have us attire ourselves for the hike down the trail since part of the trail can be seen from the road and we would doubtless encounter hikers on the upper trails.

This one day, however, as I slipped on my shorts and gathered up our blanket and stuff, Rox made no move to cover herself, but instead, packed her clothes in my backpack with the explanation that we would be getting naked again, anyway, so why bother?

So in nothing but sneakers, Rox boldly set off on the trail ahead of me. Believe me, I had a hardon from the view of her deliciously naked backside as we walked toward the path down the bluffs. These hills are only covered by brush that grows four feet high at the most, so once we left the cover of a small dune we had been sunning behind, Rox could be seen for hundreds of yards around by anyone who happened to be in the right place at the right time. I let Rox get about twenty feet ahead of me so I could enjoy the reactions of the people we might run into.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before two male hikers were heading directly toward us coming the other way. The looks on their faces said it all as they gawked in disbelief at Rox's elegant nude form. The trail was so narrow that they had to step off the path to let Rox and I pass. Needless to say it was very exciting seeing my naked wife close enough to those two men to practically rub up against them as they passed.

That was not the end of the fun, however. Once we arrived at the junction of the path that went down the bluff to the beach we found a small stream of beachgoers, male and female, who all did a double take at the sight of a beautiful nude woman as we blended into the flow. A great many of these people, of course, had no intention of removing their own clothes and had only come to the beach for the spectacular views or maybe to see, out of curiosity, if people really did go nude on that beach. I'm not sure they were counting on the great close-up view of Rox that they got!

Halfway down to the beach, Rox suddenly stopped at a spot on the path that had a little opening, ostensibly to admire the vista. There we stood, Rox naked to the world in broad daylight striking pose after pose as the fully clothed, staring people walked by her.

At one point, three Chicano guys came upon us from the opposite direction and stopped dead in their tracks not six feet away from us, pretending to need a rest. They tried to appear like they were cool about Rox's blatant nudity, like they were more interested in the view of the sea than her, but they would steal hungry glances at Rox as she displayed herself to them. The boldest one of the three started to chat with us in a heavily- accented voice about the great view of the beach we had and what a nice day it was while Rox casually fiddled with her hair. She carried on the conversation with them as if she was fully clothed, as if her most intimate parts weren't completely bared to their eyes. In the process of throwing her hair back to gather it into a ponytail, she thrust her breasts forward. Her nipples were puckered and stiff, testifying to her excitement.

The one making small talk was throwing only discreet glances at Rox's charms to try and be cool, but the other two, who appeared to be much younger, maybe 18 or 19, stared open-mouthed in undisguised lust at Rox's neatly trimmed pussy exposed to them only a few feet away. When we finally continued our descent to the beach we heard them begin to talk in Spanish between themselves in hushed, excited voices.

Once at the bottom of the bluff there was still a way to go to get to the sandy beach which included some climbing over and between some large rocks and boulders. At that point there was no more path, of course, just whatever way one would decide to navigate over the rocks. I had managed to get several yards ahead of Rox, but I kept turning back to offer her assistance in climbing when she needed it. Though Rox is in great shape physically, she is not a rock-climbing, outdoorsy type of girl, and her femininity certainly showed through her climbing technique. That made this portion of the hike go much slower, and I noticed that we were creating a bottle neck in the stream of hikers.

At first I wondered why the men behind us were not just going around us or finding another route, but then I realized the obvious! Every time Rox hoisted herself up onto a rock, her butt would be level with the faces of the men behind her. Not only that, but as she bent forward to gain leverage, her succulent labia would pop into view. Plus, because she took so long, the guy directly behind her was right up close, literally inches away from her quim! I also realized that Rox was well aware of the effect she was having and was milking the situation for all it was worth, spreading her legs widely for the "best footing."

I was fighting a hardon for the rest of the day, knowing how Rox had exposed herself, but screwing on the beach was impossible that day as it was too crowded. Fucking on that beach is not regarded as in the best interest of the nudists who enjoy it as a family area, but we have been able to pull off some discreet sex there when the population was sparse. Our favorite nude beach is one where we can screw our brains out and nobody cares at all. In fact, judging by the numerous men who come around to watch and masturbate, our little shows have been and are still quite welcome.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:54 PM

Default wife

I saw the tread on the couple who swaped in laws....

We have been doing that for years.. the wife & her sister husband swap on visit, ( we live 2 states away) ...
Its something to behold! Her sister & hubby are not open swingers at all, but limit their activities to just us.

Tha general routine on visits is : first night, the home being visited wife stays home w/ the others hubby,, and the others go to a hotel for the night. Completely private time to do as pleased w/o the spouse around. It works very well, and the hotel couple comes home @ noon the next day.

On the 2nd or 3rd day, everyone plays together at home as a 4 sum. I found that her sister is much wilder w/ me alone, then when we all get together.. my wife said the same about her husband.?? Remember they only swing w/ us, so they probably get a little reserved in front of each other.. except for the obvious 2 cocks at once when we are all together.
The wives don't go down on each other as sister, but they do alot of touchy / feely to stimulate each other or when one of them are getting their 2 cocks at once, they will touchy / feely tits, ass, pussy to help things along.
Her sister has a spectacular set of tits, as my wife is small chested... so for me its really nice to get my hands on my sis-in-laws tits.

So thats how it works for us... pic of those spectacular tits.
Attached Thumbnails
sil10.jpg  
americuadorian, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, BadPhotog, belgarion, biglot, BonnyB, buzz691956, byronbuckles, camflasher1, Candi Delight, Caseman601225, cenzor4, chi-town8080, clc100, Cornolho, cufan86, D.L., dagnamitus, DanMan22, davyp1, denie, dick hardin, Dm6326, doubleus, downsouth68, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, eleventhson, Erador, five hole, floridalover3, Gabby3339, gaijinaho, gramps, greendoor, gregmartin, grgui1, hbaron, HDTour, hoosierdaddy4, ilmaio, Iron280, jellyworm, JOHNANDALAN, knulp230, Krimper, ktxondo, lasthero15, Licsalot56, Lovin_69, lyx2lic, Masterful3, mastershake55a, maymedson11, Mdcpl, ModelT-MsDollie, mohad, moomoo59, movalrats, MrBill, MrLooker, mrwhip, Mybbwife, napster82, nectcouple, not_typical, nudebeachlovers, OGtripleOG, oldjer, Omega88, OneXMarine, Onthefense, Proud Fart, psc, randynsandy, rbbz21, rereg, rotus, rpsaturnal, Satch, Simba Mikce, skipper49er, Snakem, stiv837, stmartin330, strtgld08, Theo_43, Tifosi, tonz42, travel2cu, Tuzolto, tylergal, vajna, vegahunter, VXCguy, warrior99, wecker01, whatnow3, wonderbill, wwwddd

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016