uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2023, 07:45 PM

Default Game show EUF

This picture is from a 1985 episode of a game show called Anything for Money. The premise of the show was that there were recorded segments in which an actor would approach a stranger and offer them money to perform some strange task, and in-studio contestants tried to win money by guessing whether or not the person would perform the stunt. In this case, the actor approached a woman and offered her money to sell him her pants right there in broad daylight. After the offer was increased several times, she finally agreed.
Attached Thumbnails
Anything.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lamont68 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 02:40 PM

Thanked 263,894 Times in 15,883 Posts

Judy Landers EUF, from the television show; BJ and the Bear (GiF). This is one of the best TV EUF scenes of all time, but it's only available in very low quality video. I saw a DVD set of the entire series for sale online years ago, but I don't know if it was an official release, or a bootleg. Does anyone have a better quality version of this scene?
Attached Thumbnails
G9ac7V.gif  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Judy Landers EUF, from the television show; BJ and the Bear (GiF). This is one of the best TV EUF scenes of all time, but it's only available in very low quality video. I saw a DVD set of the entire series for sale online years ago, but I don't know if it was an official release, or a bootleg. Does anyone have a better quality version of this scene?
do you know what episode it's in?
on this channel youtube.com/@studioclassicvision9757 there is the entire season 1 and the quality looks pretty decent considering this is stuff from over 40 years ago
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hislop6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 08:14 PM

Default BJ and the Bear episodes

There were several episodes of BJ featuring underwear-clad women (I'm not sure how many could properly be classified as EUF). These are the the ones I know about:

The original pilot movie for the show, titled "BJ and the Bear" (shown during the first season as two episodes under the title "The Foundlings."
BJ rescues some trafficked women. After their clothes get dirty freeing the truck from mud, we see at least one (Kristine DeBell) in her underwear as she changes.

S1E2 "Shine On"
A girl (Janet Louise Johnson aka Janet Julian) has to take her jeans off during a chase scene, and we get some quick panty shots.

S1E5 "Never Give a Trucker an Even Break"
A brief upskirt (Angela Aames) during a fight scene.

S3E1/2 "BJ and the Seven Lady Truckers" (Two hour season premiere broken into two episodes for reruns and syndication).
BJ walks in on his new drivers as they are changing; at least two EUFs (Barbra Horan, Judy Landers).

S3E7 "Beauties and the Beasts"
The aforementioned football game (Judy Landers).

S3E8 "Blond in a Gilded Cage"
Judy Landers' character "Stacks" gets kidnapped. We see her in her underwear during her captivity.

S3E9 "For Adults Only"
We see a couple of women in their underwear in an outdoor scene.

I haven't seen every episode of the show, so there could be more.

As far as I know, there has never been an official video release of the show, which accounts for the poor quality of the available scenes. Someone would have to convince NBCUniversal that they could make a profit off of this.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lamont68 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hislop6 View Post
do you know what episode it's in?
on this channel youtube.com/@studioclassicvision9757 there is the entire season 1 and the quality looks pretty decent considering this is stuff from over 40 years ago
Season 3, episode 7; Beauties and the Beasts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 05:45 AM

EUF/stripped at sword point (GiF). Anyone know what this scene is from?
Attached Thumbnails
dey6g5h-9349c147-f573-4105-a10a-6a4b1b5f4adb.gif  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont68 View Post
There were several episodes of BJ featuring underwear-clad women (I'm not sure how many could properly be classified as EUF). These are the the ones I know about:

The original pilot movie for the show, titled "BJ and the Bear" (shown during the first season as two episodes under the title "The Foundlings."
BJ rescues some trafficked women. After their clothes get dirty freeing the truck from mud, we see at least one (Kristine DeBell) in her underwear as she changes.

S1E2 "Shine On"
A girl (Janet Louise Johnson aka Janet Julian) has to take her jeans off during a chase scene, and we get some quick panty shots.

S3E1/2 "BJ and the Seven Lady Truckers" (Two hour season premiere broken into two episodes for reruns and syndication).
BJ walks in on his new drivers as they are changing; at least two EUFs (Barbra Horan, Judy Landers).

Judy Landers' character "Stacks" gets kidnapped. We see her in her underwear during her captivity.

S3E9 "For Adults Only"

As far as I know, there has never been an official video release of the show, which accounts for the poor quality of the available scenes. Someone would have to convince NBCUniversal that they could make a profit off of this.
Here's some caps from the BJ and the Seven Lady Truckers episode. The clip is in the Sexy television Thread, in the video section (page 3, post #30).
Attached Thumbnails
enfjudy1.jpg   enfjudy2.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 06:34 AM

Quote:

S1E2 "Shine On"

S3E9 "For Adults Only"

Excellent list, Lamont68. Janet Julian also has a panty scene in Season 2, Episode 10; BJ's Sweethearts. That one's a "clip show", so it may be a scene from an earlier episode.
The Following User Says Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 07:19 AM

Quote:

S1E2 "Shine On"

S3E9 "For Adults Only"

Another BJ and the Bear scene; Season 2, Episode 15; Through the Past, Darkly. A nurse gets knocked out and stripped of her uniform.
Attached Thumbnails
bj_and_the_bear__nurse_steal_by_darthchlorophorm_dexfjey-414w-2x.jpg  

Last edited by lonmol; 11-30-2023 at 07:26 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 08:12 AM

Quote:

S1E2 "Shine On"

S3E9 "For Adults Only"

I think this EUF still of Judy Landers is from the episode; Blonde in a Gilded Cage.
Attached Thumbnails
judy-landers-bj-and-the-bear-sexy-orig-still_1_442cbf91a22892776513738dd4eefd1f~2.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:

Tags
euf, movies & tv

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

5m:04s

12-24-2009
Erica 1

3m:39s

09-11-2022
A helpful blowjob

0m:52s

05-28-2021