uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-16-2019, 09:19 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts
Default Dance floor orgasm

Has anyone else been dancing with a woman in public grinded against you until she orgasmed ?

When it happened to me it was one of the hottest experiences of my life.
I was having a very good day and two friends were taking turns dancing with me at a party.
I think they were competing against each other or encouraging each other or something.
I was dancing with one woman who was incredibly hot woman in her early 30s but she married and her husband was there drinking with friends.
He got way too drunk and actually crashed out in another room.
A good Latin song came on and she really started to get into it.
She started grinding her body against me and rubbing her crotch hard against my leg.
I have never felt anything quite like this any other time in my life. This was a level of excitement that I didn’t even know was possible.
She was in a room full of people that knew her and her husband but she completely lost control.
Her body was giving off heat like she had a fever and her breathing was coming out in heavy panting. She was looking up at me with a savage hungry look.
She started roughly gripping my shirt in her fist as she buried her head in my chest and grinded hard against my leg.
Then she went al floppy and relaxed and I had to help her stay up for a second.
A few seconds later her eyes refocused and then she looked a bit confused like she didn’t know where she was. Then she looked around and seemed to be embarrassed, it was difficult to say because her face was already has flushed as it was possible to get.
We danced a little longer and the heat and sweat and smell that was coming off her was amazing and just the sexiest thing I had ever seen.
Her husband woke up soon after and I went back to dancing with her friend.

She came to talk to me later and some of the lust was still there and the conversation was extremely flirty. but it was clear that her friends were trying to stop it from escalating and interrupted a few times before eventually physically dragging her away.

I have not embellished this story at all, it was one of the most erotic moments of my life.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:28 AM

There's a thread here that complains about made-up true stories. The major evidence is questioning how an individual could have experienced so many erotic events. While I'm sure that's true for some, there is at least one valid explanation. Sometimes one is reminded of a long ago incident by another post. That's the case here. While my experience didn't reach the point claimed here it started out similarly.

This was very long ago ---- I'm now 83. We were visiting friends who lived in a middle class apartment building. They invited us to join them at a party in another apartment. One of the other attendees was the much touted back-up QB of the NY Giants. And, yes, even famous sports stars lived in modest homes in those days.

Somehow, and I can't remember how, I ended up doing a slow dance with his wife She managed to wrap her pussy around my right thigh and kept it there for the entire song. I think I can still remember the heat from it although that might be an enhanced memory. Nothing more happened and I wouldn't have posted this without the post that started this thread.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:44 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

The other side of this is probably more funny than sexy.
I used to have a copy of a video that showed a guy on the dance floor grinding against the ass of a very attractive black woman with a nice round ass.
They were just on the dance floor not putting on a show or anything.
All of a sudden she looks shocked and angry and pushes the guy away who has a huge wet patch on his pants.
She did not look at all happy.
It wasn’t really supposed to be erotic but I must have watched it 100 times.

Unfortunately I lost the video somehow. I have googled it a bunch of times but never found the same video.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2019, 03:09 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts
Default Slow dancing

In my teens I can remember all the guys looking forward to dances or parties, with the chance of slow dances.
Toward the end of the evening I think I had a permanent hard on but it never really occurred to me that the girls enjoyed it as well and probably would have been upset if they didn't have that effect. I was never aware of any orgasms though.
There was just one occasion when a friends wife was grinding against me quite deliberately to get me hard and she succeeded. I took it as just a bit of a joke at the time but I met her a few years later and she seemed very keen to meet up. (I didn't)

EagleB1 makes a good point about the fiction/non fiction debate.
Some stories on OCC are clearly BS, but different things happen in different places and communities.

I can recall the atmosphere being quite sexually charged with a lot of flirting an innuendo, especially around my early 20's when people were dating or newly married with no kids. When I recall some of the situations I can hardly believe they happened, but somehow that's the way it was.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida