Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2019, 12:41 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts
Default Straight wife or girlfriend groped by other women

Has your straight wife or girlfriend ever been groped by a “straight” female friend ?

We were out at a bar and couple of my wife’s friends that are both a bit flat chested started talking about they would love to have her cleavage.
One of them started stroking her breasts Then just squeezed them.

My ex girlfriend had who had really nice legs and a very short dress had way too much to drink at a party and had to lie down causing her dress to ride up.
A very attractive female friend of ours sat next to her to see if she was ok.
As she was talking her she put her hand on her Leg with her fingers on her inner thigh.
While the conversation was going on I watched her hand very slowly move up the leg until it was just lightly touching her between her legs.
I looked around and saw that three other guys were also watching what was going on.
Unfortunately my girlfriend had to go throw up at that point.
I told her about it later and she said she had no idea.
She was more embarrassed about the fact that people could see up her dress.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:58 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

Yea, when we were younger my wife used to get felt up a lot by her friends and even some of my friends on occasion.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:35 PM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts

Honestly, I think it is quite normal for females. Especially when they dance as a group.

At least my wife which i know she has no desire to be perform anything with the same sex. But when she is on the dance floor, her friends grind on each other.

Besides dancing, i have seen my cousin wife who is bi and always seem to talk about her boobs and squeezes them.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 03:21 PM

Default Female fun

I can related to this kind of situation my wife is definitely straight.

Still 2 weeks ago we were having a night out with a few friends, girls dancing together a bit of holding hands a bit a grinding. I know one of the other girls is clearly bi-curious and she's dancing intensely with my wife so I get beside them take her hands and put them on my wife boobs. She started to take a good hold of them and could see that my wife is enjoying the attention.

Then they started to dance face to face grabbing each others butt and looking each other in the eyes. So from my position I just slightly pushed their faces closer, I can tell you that they started to kiss for quite a while. My wife even ended up sitting on a chair with the other girl straddling her and feeling her all over.

When we got home she showed me that it made her really horny and I teased her about being with another girl while we made love. It seemed to really turn her on, so who know what could happen someday..
Old 02-16-2019, 08:44 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

Perfect
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2019, 07:49 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

My wife is constantly either being groped or doing the groping when we go out with a certain group of friends. They don't even hide it, it's pretty blatant. All in good fun. I LOVE watching her grab other girl's boobs and others grabbing hers.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:45 PM

Default Strip Club

When I was a senior in high school the class went on a trip to a large city. My best friend and I decided to sneak out of the hotel and see the town after everyone went to bed. His girlfriend found out and her room mate who I was trying to date. Her father was a minister and she was a little bit of a prude. His girl friend insisted on going with us or she would tell. So the four of us sneaked out of the hotel. We were walking down a street and my friend saw a strip joint. He started saying we should go in and I used it to say thats why the girls should not have came with us. His girlfriend said that they could go anywhere we could go. I think she thought they would card us and not let us in.

She was wrong they told us there was a one drink minimum and led us to a table. The girl I wanted to date was embarrassed even before she could see the ladies on stage dancing. We ended up at a table near the stage and we had to buy a drink so we all got beer. We told the girls that they had to drink them or they might find out we were not supposed to be there. The beer helped my girlfriend calm down and made his giggly.

One of the dancers jumped off the stage when she was down to her panties and bra. She went around collecting tips and when she got to me she sat in my lap. That made my girlfriend say something and she heard it. I gave her a tip and she got up took my girl friends hand and pulled her on stage. She then got behind my girlfriend and was running her hands over her breasts and down the front of her shorts. I thought she was going to pass out she was red and then as white as a sheep. Then another stripped went over and pulled his girlfriend up on the stage. My girlfriend was allowed to get off the stage. The stripper started rubbing the girl just like she had my girlfriend only she didn't protest and the stripper slipped her hand inside the girls blouse. The crowd started yelling take it off and some huge guy ran up to the stage and threw some money. One of the other strippers picked it up and went over and tucked it in the others g-string. I don't know how much it was, but it wasn't a dollar. The stripper pulled her hands out of her blouse and went to unbuttoning it.

My friend was cheering along with the other to take it off. His girlfriend I noticed looked dazed at that point and didn't move as the stripper slipped her blouse off. They tossed her blouse toward our table and my friend put it on the table. The stripper slipped her bra straps off her shoulder and you could see her hand inside the bra. Then her bra fell in the floor and you could see the stripper playing with her nipple. One of the other strippers leaned over and kissed the other nipple.

The big guy had not left the stage and he yelled again and threw more money. One of the strippers picked it up and put it in her g-string then went over and started running her hands over the girls stomach and then she slipped the girls shorts off. She was standing there with just her panties on one stripper playing with her breasts and the on the other one had her hand in her panties. More guys ran up to the stage and threw money and the stripped pulled her panties down at first they stayed at her knees while the stripper was fingering her. The strippers kept going and I think she had an orgasm, because she moaned. Then they picked the rest of her clothes up and tossed them toward our table. I looked around and my girlfriend had left.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:10 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Because I am a burner, I occasionally hang out with my burner friends in the nude at hot tubbing.
The bi women there have seen my wife and sister in the nude, and want to play with them girls on girls, and neither of them are interested. But they continue to make jokes about it. (Both my wife and sister are beautiful in the nude.)

Sometimes they make jokes about groping them next time we're all in the hot tub together.

Ironically, I would be WAY more turned on if one of the other guys groped either of them in front of me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2022, 06:35 AM

Thanked 1,297 Times in 99 Posts
Default My Wife Getting Felt Off by the Same Sex

My wife and I used to go camping annually with a group of swingers. As far as I knew, my wife was a straight arrow. The other couples were all swingers, but we enjoyed and liked all of them even though we did not swing at that time. Several of the couples had trailers or motor homes. We were still camping in a tent back then. Periodically during our campfire gatherings, some of the women would take leave for a short while to go take a leak in one of the RV's. I never really paid much attention to how long they were gone, but once it seem like they disappeared for close to an hour. On the way home I said to my wife, "Man it seemed like you were gone for almost an hour that one night when you disappeared with the other women. She agreed that they had been gone awhile. I asked why it took so long to take a leak. She calmly replied, "Well, taking a leak only took a few minutes, but the other ladies wanted to feel me off. They all stroked my boobies and kissed them, and then we all got naked and rolled around on the bed together." I asked if it went any further than that. She said that a few of the women wanted to feel her pussy and lick it a little. She admitted that she let them. Then she said,"You wouldn't have minded -- would you?" I replied that it seemed a little homosexual to me. She counterd that she didn't get screwed by them, so it was no big deal. I am not certain that I would have not been more comfortable with her fucking around with another guy. However, she saw no harm whatsoever in it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2022, 12:43 PM

My wife is straight, but she has a good friend named Laurie, and when they drink together, they tend to get a bit handsy with either other...

Nothing crazy, but I have seen them grab eithers others boobs and smack either others asses...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5