uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2019, 03:06 PM

Default bulgaria

My UK wife's first time topless was about 1987 in Bulgaria on holiday by the pool
She was bout 20 , I didn't even ask her she just took top off , tits out and has done it ever since
Still have 1 pic I think from then
Old 02-01-2019, 03:24 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodydave69 View Post
My UK wife's first time topless was about 1987 in Bulgaria on holiday by the pool
There's a stack of debate, and even research, about why UK women will go topless (or nude) abroad but won't do at home. The usual argument is 'no one knows me abroad'. Well, who's to know that your neighbour/boss/co-worker isn't on holiday at the same place at the same time?

But UK women...try figuring them out? Bah!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2019, 03:32 PM

Default uk wives

That doesn't apply to my wife as she goes topless when we holiday with friends and family , it's a huge turn on for me also seen few of my mates wives topless too
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to woodydave69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2019, 04:08 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
There's a stack of debate, and even research, about why UK women will go topless (or nude) abroad but won't do at home. The usual argument is 'no one knows me abroad'. Well, who's to know that your neighbour/boss/co-worker isn't on holiday at the same place at the same time?

But UK women...try figuring them out? Bah!
Have tried to get my wife to loosen up a bit on vacation, using the same logic that no one around knows her, but she always refuses. Then, on two separate trips several 100 miles from home, we have bumped into people from her work office... I must be cursed!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 03:32 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Seeing her go topless in public for the first time

My wife and I had gone to a Santa Cruz beach. I had just bought her a bright orange string bikini that had no lining in the upper and lower portions. It readily displayed her hard titties poking out toward the thin material and also showed her camel toe in a very pronounced fashion. She had never gone topless in her 24 years at that stage. However, as I surveyed some of the woman around our beach location, I noted about three ladies nearby that were sunbathing topless and laying on their backs. At a distance there were several more girls doing the same. My wife was laying on her stomach and showing little except that camel toe and some side boob from the smallish halter top. I pointed out that it would surely be nice if she joined those other ladies’ lead and go topless. She quickly declined. However, as the afternoon wore on, I continued to make little comments about how turned on I would be if she removed that top. She eventually reached around her back and untied that little string top and pulled it out from under her while laying it beside her on the beach towel. I said, “That is great, but you are laying on your stomach, and I can’t see your jugs.” She replied that was tough, and I better be satisfied with what she had already done. After a while, she started looking around and spotting the other women close by that were topless. In addition, I think she was getting uncomfortable laying solely on her stomach. She began to raise up every so often in an attempt to reposition herself. Each time, as she lifted up, one could get a shot of her tits. She actually started lifting herself a little higher each time in order to better her position for comfort purposes. However, one time she noticed a good looking guy eyeing her as she raised her upper body off the towel. I, like him, had been awaiting the time when she would actually roll over on her back and expose those firm, full jugs and tits. She never let on that she saw that guy eyeing her, but it gave her a little motivation to tease him. She continued to raise up a little higher each time and a little longer while looking at him watching her and displaying more boob with each iteration. Eventually, she said, “I need to turn over, because my back is hurting from laying in that one position all afternoon.” With that she turned over displaying all of her topless glory to the world. She then checked to determine if her admirer was still on-board. He definitely was. In fact, he was getting up to take a stroll by our location. Again, she noted this additional attention from him. A few minutes later, he came walking by once more toward his towel and sat back down looking in our direction. Within five minutes, my wife said, “I am getting stiff from staying on this towel so long. Let’s take a walk.” I agreed, and replied, “You lead the way.” Well, you guessed it, she took a path right past his position, and then on the return passed by once more. He was enjoying her toplessness as much as I. Over the next few months, we returned to that beach, and she continued to go topless there, but he was missing in action. Before the summer was over, I convinced her to start going to a nude beach north of Santa Cruz near Davenport. She began to enjoy being nude in a beach setting. Some days it was rather cold from the wind coming off the ocean. On those days, she would go nude, but if it was too cold, she would put on one of my white dress shirts (sometimes buttoned and sometimes unbuttoned). However, it was somewhat odd to see a woman who had at one time been reluctant to go topless walking on a beach with her pussy and ass fully exposed regardless of having my shirt on or not. It was quite a transformation.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:33 AM

Default Girls on the beach

This is my first post on this board. My biggest turn on are topless beaches and specifically topless girls on beaches who rarely, if ever, go topless. I have a lot stories but probably the best was last summer in Barcelona.
First of all I try to find beaches where it is more common to have Americans on them with a fair number of topless European ladies. My pick in Barcelona is Barceloneta beach because it is primarily a tourist beach. If you had north of Barceloneta beach you will see many more topless women but you will also notice most of these woman will have very tanned boobs. I would rather spend a day seeing 10 white boobs than 100 tanned ones. To me white = don’t usually go topless.
So we arrived in Barcelona and decided to spend the day at the beach. It was on Catlonia day a regional holiday. The beach was packed and mostly tourists and many topless and yes white ones everywhere.
About 3:30 the beach was calming down and a family that was sitting by my wife and I had just left. I was half asleep when four American girls show up and sit right next to us. The key is I am on stomach with my face looking directly at them and of course sun glasses. I had been asleep but had enough common sense to keep my face down and pretend to be asleep.
As the girls started to get undressed they all appeared to have their bikini’s under their clothes. Except the one closest to me. She had her bottoms on but pulled her top out of her backpack. The other three girls were fairly thin all American coeds with probably b cups. The one that had pulled her top out was a bit heavier and thankfully a bigger chest.
So the three girls are in their bikini’s laying out blankets and etc and this other girl with bikini top in hand is looking left and right and seeing all the boobs and in my mind I keep thinking do it, just do it. She is wearing a half blouse with bare shoulders. She then proceeds to unhook her strapless bra from underneath the blouse and pulls it off. She then gets her bikini top ready for the switch, undoes the buttons on her blouse. I am sitting there with my face on the ground pretending to be a sleep as this girls unbuttons her blouse and it was awesome.
She then quickly removes the blouse, but here is a weird trait that even my wife does. Girls tend to be more relaxed after they take off their tops. I say that because she proceeds to fold her top neatly and put into her back pack before even attempting to put her bikini top on. Her bikini top is one that has a ton strings so it takes her a couple attempts to get untangled and covering her boobs. And yes she had nice white boobs with quarter size nipples, not erect, I would wager they may have even been Ds. She certainly wasn’t the most attractive of the girls but she had really nice boobs.
Once her boobs were secure one of the other girls say to her, Ashley did you just change at the beach? Her answer was it is Barcelona, so of course I did.
That was a pretty good day but there is more. So I wait awhile maybe 10 minutes roll onto my back and I no longer have a clear view without looking like a creeper but I don’t care because it appears the show is over. Again tired, jet lagged you know, and half asleep I hear the girls conversations which are mostly nothing but I did catch one the girls say to the one who changed, I almost thought you were going to topless. Which she replied, I thought about it. So casually every so often I would glance over but no boobs. Finally I went into the water with my wonderful and topless wife and coming back up to our towels the two girls had removed their tops and laying on their elbows with nipples pointing straight into the air. Unfortunately I had to be play it cool with my topless wife with me and certainly they would have known if I was staring. Men and the misses sit down and the girl at the end turns over and sees her two topless friends and freaks out. You don’t know who might see and people will take pictures blah blah and the tops went back on. Still 99% sure that is was the two girls first time topless and probably not last.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:48 AM

Default Taking pictures

I have two recent stories from my trip to Jamaica. The first one.

I was sitting on a nude beach in Jamaica without the wife because I wanted to get high. It was about 9:30 in the morning and maybe two other couples were there. My wife and I always go to nude beaches in Jamaica so this is no big deal to me. The resort itself is quite large but the nude beach is on the end of property and is fairly small. This is too bad because it does become full in the midday.

So I am just sitting there pretty high and along comes 3 woman. 2 young woman and what appears to be there mother (or maybe really cool aunt!). The girls walk out in front of the old woman and go maybe ankle into the water. They both stare at each other and the older woman says to them do you still want to do this? Now I have seen many girls come to stage nude pictures at this beach and the key is always stage. At most we get them unfastening their tops so it looks like they are topless but in reality they have a firm grip on their boobs.
The two girls are very cute. There is a really thin blonde with A or maybe B cup boobs. Very tan. The other girls is taller and little bigger. Not overweight but probably D cup is not bigger. Very pale and brunette.

So when challenged the two girls stare at each other and finally the mother says fairly loud “well!”. I think she though she was calling their bluff. The brunette starts to take off her top and is struggling and then the blonde pops her top right off but is attempting to cover her boobs. The brunette is unable to untie hers so the blonde decides to help her. To do this she moves her hands and exposes her small but very white boobs with very nice pink nipples.

I am seating about 50 feet away and they are at a 45 degree angle so I can appear to e staring down at my book while watching this. Because her boobs are so white they stand out even though they are fairly small.
Finally the knot second becomes undone and the brunette drops her top too and for a few seconds I get to see a really nice pair. The two girls then turn to face to the ocean while hold their tops in the air. I am getting a really nice side view of their boobs. For about 5 minutes they are doing different poses and few times they are facing me while the mother is taking pictures from behind.

Then the tops go back on and off they go. A few minutes later my wife comes in and talks about this three woman at the bar laughing the pictures they just took. A good start to the day for me.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:03 PM

Default On a dare

A few days later at the same Jamaican nude beach mentioned above a group of us nudists are sitting drinking on a mostly cloudy day. For those who don’t frequent nude beaches it is very typical for nudists to end up being like long lost friends with each other. Some people are there for “lifestyle” friends but most simply like being nude like my wife and I. It is very typical that you get to know other nudists fairly quickly and end up being good friends by the end of the week. Not lovers or whatever just really good drinking buddies and stuff.

So with that background my wife and I are seating next to a fence with our new friends, an older British couple and maybe a 40 year old American couple. We are fairly drunk and arguing politics. It is overcast and winding but 80+ degrees. The beach is fairly empty with maybe a few other couples on the far side.

In walks these two middle aged Canadian women. Both appear to be moms or at least have mom bodies, i.e. stretch marks and wider hips. Not unattractive but not hot either. One is wearing a one piece suit and appears to be about 30 lbs over weight. The other one is wearing a bikini top and jean shorts. She is fairly cute, small chest and her hips are a little wider than most but probably not more than 15 lbs overweight.

The walk in and sit maybe 30 feet away on a couple of empty loungers. The sit there and talk. The way we are sitting is looking directly at them and they are looking out at the ocean.

We pay little attention to them and they ignore us. In the back of mind, I am wondering why they are on the nude beach. I am more into my conversation than focusing on them, but I do notice the girl with the one piece has taken off her shoulder straps which is odd but nothing too exciting.
They must sit for at least 20 minutes and suddenly the girl in the one piece jumps up strips off her suit. In less then 20 seconds she does it. She is completely naked. The funny thing is she screamed as she was doing it otherwise I think we were drunk enough we may have even noticed. She then runs towards the water and about her third step in she realizes how rocky it is. Her body is best described as floppy. Her boobs sagged a little more than most and nipples point down. She had a decent sized stomach and her butt was big too although nicely shaped. In fact we got a nice view of it as she waded out into the water.

Right after the suit came down the other girl loudly said “Fuck!”. It was then apparent this was a dare situation and the girl left behind didn’t think her friend would do it. So the naked girl goes into the water and starts jumping up and down flashing her boobs and butt and calling for the other girl to join her.

So the girl in the jean shorts walks up to the ocean still dressed and just stops and looks her friend who is egging her on. Finally, the shorts come down reveling a very small white bikini bottom. She then takes off her top and walks out to her friend. She does this with her back to us and is kind of hiding her boobs but honestly, they are so small it doesn’t take much effort to keep them hidden.
They are over a hundred yards out and the topless girl does stand up a couple of times facing us so we do get to see her boobs which are small and the nipples are little hard pea things.
Then the fun starts. They have to walk in. You see when they walk out into the water they mostly had their backs to us. Walking in is the opposite, they will be facing us and they will need to walk within 20 feet of us to get to their clothes. Further it is very rocky and uneven so while they tried to cover themselves with their hands it doesn’t work because they keep losing their balance. Plus getting your foot placement is important because some to the rocks are sharp. In the end they just walk up naked or topless unable to cover themselves.

The British wife started to talk to them about it being a bucket list thing and stuff as they walked by. And they actually loosened up a bit and actually just talked to us naked. Canadians are nothing it not polite which means engaging conversation. So they stop to have a conversation but you can tell they really want to get dressed. Both admitted it was there first time to a nude beach. They are talking to this British woman and trying to act normal. The British woman even tried to talk the one girl out her bottoms but was not successful. Finally they got dressed.

While they were getting dressed, I left to go to the bathroom which was on the textile side of the beach so I wrap up in a towel and go outside of the nude beach area. Looking at the regular beach there two guys staring out the sea. I know for a fact where they were standing you can see people from the nude beach swimming, and it is not obvious to those on the beach.

I go to the bathroom and when I came back the guys have moved and met up with the two girls. I am guessing the are husbands/boyfriends of these two girls. They have moved back to away from where they were so my question is, did the girls know their men watched them go swimming naked together?

On a different note, I have a lot more stories from over the last 20 years or so of going to topless and nude beaches. On most I can’t say for certain if it was the “first” time topless but certainly entertaining. So should I post more? Is it okay if they are just woman who normally aren’t topless? Should I start a new thread about the girls I have seen on the beach?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bstech2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstech2003 View Post
On a different note, I have a lot more stories from over the last 20 years or so of going to topless and nude beaches. On most I can’t say for certain if it was the “first” time topless but certainly entertaining. So should I post more? Is it okay if they are just woman who normally aren’t topless? Should I start a new thread about the girls I have seen on the beach?
Yes please. I would love to read such stories, as I do admire boobs and I love girls who are self-confident enough to show them around even in unusual circumstances.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petrip For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 10:46 PM

Default St-Maarten Part One

In a previous story I talk about my wife first time topless sunbathing.

You can find the link https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...65#post2690165

But now I got to talk about the first time of a very good girlfriend. This friend is like family, I’ve knew her since her birth we grew up together and have always been good friend but I am a few years older so sometimes we were closer and other we were more distant. In the end she ended up growing into this mid 20’ 5’7’’ blonde with 34C boobs and a great butt.

We have been talking about going on holidays together for a few years my wife and I with her and her boyfriend. Never worked out with the different schedules but we always talked about the different travel that each couple was doing. Fast forward January 2018, she is now single and we are dining at the place. We start talking about our last trip and how we have so much fun AND that my wife ended up topless. We started talking about wanting to do our next trip to St-Maarten so my wife can enjoy being topless on Orient Beach.

She started asking questions about how my wife felt being topless in public and asking more questions about the St-Martin trip. At some point she bluntly asked if she could join us for the trip and that topless sunbathing is something she always wanted to do and she would feel more comfortable if she did it the first time with a friend, in this case my wife.

So I’m sitting there listening at her explaining this and the only thing I can do is thinking about seeing this girl, that I’ve known forever and always found super attractive since she’s a grown women, topless beside me and my wife on a nudist beach. I’ve got to make this happen!!!

So I have THE talk with my wife to see if it’s ok with her. We agree that it could be doable, if we could find acceptable dates for everybody and then tells me that I will love our friend boobs (she saw them when they were trying dresses for the bridesmaid at our wedding). We talk a lot about who we find attractive mostly when we are on the beach, so she knows what I like.

After some complicated discussion we decided the final date for June 2018 and proceed to book everything somewhere in march. I can’t wait for the trip to come as I really can’t wait to see these two gorgeous girls together besides me at some point I start thinking that who knows since our friend is single with the sexiness of the moment with might have a threesome but my wife shuts the door by saying that she’s almost family so it’s a no no.
So the trip finally arrived and we finally landed in St-Maarten. The apartment I choose was of course close to Orient Beach since my main objective was to get the girls topless as soon as possible. We arrived in the evening and I was really anxious how the next days would play out.

First morning arrived, we headed to the beach to finally enjoyed the sun and the sea, to my displeasure the girls decided to not to go on the fully nudist side of the beach. The setting is perfect, our friend wearing a classic cut bikini and my wife wearing a cheeky bikini, except for one thing they kept their for the full duration of our stay on the beach until they decided it was time to go shopping.

In the evening we planned we decided that we were going to go at Pinel Island on the next day, my wife went to get the thong bikini bottom she planned on wearing the next day. She then asked our friend if she had sexier bottoms than the one she wore that day so she’s not the only one to show most of her butt. Our friend didn’t have any, so my wife went to get a different color of the thong she would be wearing and gave it to our friend. At least I would get to see her full butt in a thong that was a first step.

So the morning arrived we make our way to Pinel, start to settle on the beach and then BOOM I get to have those two sexy ladies in thong on both side of me. Both of their butts look great with the string up the crack definitely an interesting sight. Our friend than proceed to ask me to get pictures with her phone to send to a guy she was sexting. I try to get them to get on the empty side of the island so they might feel better to try being topless but without any success.

First two days were not as successful as I expected but they was still three days remaining.

More to come soon.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018