Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-13-2017, 10:25 AM

Whenever my wife was caught naked with others around her first instinct was always to cover her pussy, didn’t matter shaved or not. Not sure why. Her tits are a pretty nice size. She sometimes would try one hand on the pussy and arm across her tits but that usually resulted in nothing being covered.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 10:59 AM

Thanked 12,157 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Whenever my wife was caught naked with others around her first instinct was always to cover her pussy, didn’t matter shaved or not. Not sure why. Her tits are a pretty nice size. She sometimes would try one hand on the pussy and arm across her tits but that usually resulted in nothing being covered.
As far as my fiancée and my ex, I know why.

My fiancée has what same might call "big lips" (large labia.) Her breasts are small so she's not as self-conscious about them; as a matter of fact she goes braless a lot. She will instinctly cover her pussy when "caught", especially if she's shaven since it makes her big lips even more noticeable. She'll throw both hand in front of her pussy but leave her tits open.

My ex had big titties, but a tiny labia. So it was the other way around. She would instantly cup her tits or cross her arm in front of her tits when "caught." She has crossed her legs to hide her pussy; but it's been a secondary reaction. She's just not as self-conscious about that, since she felt her pussy was too small to really be seen.

So for them it was about what they were more self-conscious about. A woman with big tits and a large labia would have her work cut out for her lol! I once "caught" a friend who had both; and it was comical to see her try to cover her tits with one arm (it didn't work), while crossing her legs and covering her pussy with her other hand. She almost fell over!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 01:57 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Next step after fullnudity

My wife and I go to nude beaches and nudist resorts. She doesn't seem to mind showing herself fully nude. That is especially true at the nudist resorts. She is very nice looking for her age and has never really messed around to my knowledge. Well, maybe a little with friends that swing, but, at that, it may have been just a finger fuck while she was really drunk. To my knowledge it looked like she pulled back pretty fast from the finger fuck by our friend -- if it, indeed, did occur. I saw it, but I was busy finger fucking someone else, and only caught it from the corner of my eye. All I know is when I entered her moments later, she was wetter than I ever had felt her. So I think he did get her juices flowing with a good clit massage. I really don't mind her getting finger fucked if she wants. She needs to get sexed up as much as possible. I am not certain after all these years that I do it for her anymore. Same old, same old. I want her to be as satisfied as is possible. Yet, I feel she is holding back for moral reasons. Any ideas how we can advance her pleasure without her feeling guilty. I have told her it is O.K. to go ahead with anything she desires, but I think the associated guilt may be too great for her. After we go to the nudist resort, we are scheduled to get together with a couple of swinging couples. One of these guys may be the guy that might have fingered her. The other guy wants to fuck her so bad that he can't hardly stand it. I think she should start with a first or second finger fucking and go from there. Any ideas how I can get her to loosen up and enjoy whatever sexually activities she desires. I think she really wants it, but is reluctant. I don't care whether it occurs at the nudist resort or at the home of the swingers. I just need ideas as to how to get her to advance to the next level. Thanks for any and all input.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2019, 12:11 AM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
Has anyone else ever heard of this? Do your ladies keep their pussies covered?
Being a resort nudist for over 20 years, I have not seen any big changes in how nudist women "treat" their vaginas; except that more women now decide to keep their pubic hair. Of course, there are always newbies, who may not be ready yet to let it all out: sit with their legs crossed, put on a sarong or a towel around their hips to walk to the bathroom or shower, or hide their vagina when someone starts talking to them. That's pretty much expected and accepted.
There are also "older" women who may feel that their vagina is no longer "pretty" enough to be in full view; or feel that they should be more modest in their "older" age. I suspect that the OP's wife might have been feeling that way.

But for those guys whose wife still hides her vagina in a nudist setting, my only question is: are you being social?

Going to the nude beach once every blue moon, and then sitting on the far end of the beach not being social ain't going to "do it." Because when those "couple of nosy guys" walk by and your wife is the only woman around; well she's going to be the only person they look at. And unless she enjoys being the center of attention: of course she might feel self-conscious. And unless she's bold, she's not going to learn to be comfortable tanning open-legged by herself.
The first time I ever took my wife to a nudist resort, she didn't care so much about going topless; but she was fairly squeamish about other people seeing her full-on butt naked. But she saw other women there, hanging out by the pool naked, some open-legged; and one in particular tanning her shaved labia spread open. My wife's squeamishness didn't last long, because she knew she just be one out of several women naked in the pool area; and that the woman tanning spread-eagled was going to get more attention than she was anyway. The resort was very social; and as some of these people started talking to her, she became less and less self conscious about what they were seeing. And as she talked with some of these women who weren't trying to hide anything, she became less inclined to hide anything as well. And before long, she was chatting away, not caring about her shaved vagina being out in front of other people. She has not tried to hide since.

I've seen this happen with other women at nudist resorts as well. They see other women's vaginas, and figure it's ok for theirs to be seen too. And when they interact with them, they get comfortable with the fact that their vagina is not the only one that can be seen. So if your wife is still hiding her pussy, go to a nudist resort, meet some other couples and hang out with them. If the other woman is comfortable socializing with her vagina out; chances are pretty good that your wife will emulate.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 04:33 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Not so private pussy anymore

As a follow-up to my earlier post on this string, my wife and I did visit with our swinger friends. I thought she might be ready to have a go at a little more action than she indicated in prior encounters. Boy, did she! She got really drunk on Tequila shots. Pretty soon after a nude stint in the hot tub with the four (2 husbands and 2 wives) of us, she came back into the house, and she and the other wife stayed nude and started going at each other with groping hands everywhere and deep tongue kissing, followed by titty kissing. It was more than two guys could handle watching them. We both moved in. Initially, we participated with our wives on the other woman, but then we switched over to just working on the other guy's wife. After awhile, I saw my wife getting a good and rigorous finger fucking from our male friend. I responded likewise for his wife. And after both women climaxed, my wife mounted the other guy with both of them totally nude while he was sitting on a chair and her straddling him chest to chest. He was working on long tongue kisses and attempting to get every square inch of her boobs in his mouth (while alternating between sides). She was breathing quite heavily and began to ride him like the bucking bronco he was. It was pussy to dick for some period. Finally, she climbed off and said that she was ready to call it a night before she passed out. I don't know whether it was from the fuck or the alcohol or both. With that she staggered off to bed and passed out.

On the way home the next day, she claimed that she couldn't remember anything about the evening. I started recalling it for her. She said that part of it was somewhat vaguely familiar, but that most it was foggy notion, at best. Then she said that she didn't want to talk about it anymore. She said, "Did you have a good time?" I responded that I did. Then I said that she sure seemed to be having a great time -- grinning from ear to ear and laughing the whole evening. Now, I think she actually feels guilty about what happened. I told her it was O.K., and that I loved her more than ever. She asked if it bothered me to see her with another guy, and I said that it was somewhat of a turn on. She said that she didn't see why. Then she said, "I don't want to do that again." I asked her why, and she said that she thought she had been too bad. I said, "Don't worry about it -- it was all just in good fun." I also told her that I was O.K. with whatever she did. I just added that I wanted to be able to do the same without any concern from her side. Anyone have any ideas how I can get her pass the moral dilemma that she is working through. We have been married long enough that I know that in the moment she was enjoying everything she did and experienced. It is almost like buyer's remorse. And I think she feels even more guilty that she liked it so much.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I have written about a nudist lady friend I have known for over a decade.
My wife when we first started going to nudist resort would war a wrap around her bottom when we would go for a walk. I asked her to stop doing that, as we are at a nudist resort, and she did. She walks with me totally bare. But to this day, when she lays to get a tan, she always keeps her legs tight together. I have asked her to tan between her legs as it is more comfortable that way, but she still is shy about showing her pussy. If the human body is not obscene why hide your pussy?

Last edited by Turtle; 10-10-2022 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2022, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
My wife has very nice tits and at nude beaches or nudist resorts she was never shy about showing them. They ae a good size, 38D, I don't know what cup size. To this day it is her pussy she wanted to keep hidden. She is a bit older now and she feels her pussy is not pretty any more. I tell her she is nuts, but you know how women are. She used to let me shave only the bottom of her pussy, but when we went to Cap d'Agde some years ago she saw everyone shaved totally bare so she wanted to look the same as all the other women. But now she insists I let her keep some hair near her clit area. It's a compromise! She sits at the resort with her legs together, so that no one can see her pussy. She thinks no one would want to see her spread wide. A few women sit and stand normally, if their legs spread a bit and you can see something, so what. I wish more women did as I for one would love it, but my wife is shy. Any suggestions? Anyone!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2022, 11:44 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 253 Posts
Default legs open

her most comfortable resting position, whether on a towel at a c/o beach or on a lounger at a nudist resort, is to lie on her back with legs casually flopped open. stays that way whether asleep, reading, or conversing. not exactly private, but suits me fine!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2022, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
her most comfortable resting position, whether on a towel at a c/o beach or on a lounger at a nudist resort, is to lie on her back with legs casually flopped open. stays that way whether asleep, reading, or conversing. not exactly private, but suits me fine!
That's what I want her to do, but she is shy. Very few women sit that way. I am surprised more don't. On a regular beach, when women are wearing suits, most do sit that way, but not when nude. Is it their upbringing?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2022, 11:55 PM

Thanked 12,157 Times in 453 Posts

It's learned behavior.

My wife, like many women, was taught from a young age that "good girls keep their legs crossed." The implication is that open legs will "invite" boys to misbehave and cause some mischief - harassment or worse.

Some women are able to "kick" that notion when they get into nudism; others not. I've known experienced nudists that still got self-conscious and kept their legs closed at all times. On the other hand I have a friend who rarely ever keeps her legs closed. It depends on how much their upbringing has a hold on them.

My wife started out self-conscious. She sunbathed with her legs closed and covered her bottom when hanging out outside the pool area. But over time and little by little, she started growing more confident and less worried about getting "too much attention."
Now...it depends on who is around. If she's sunbathing in front of the lake, she lets her legs flop open because, as she says, the people on the water are too far to see her cookie "in detail." If we're hanging out with our nudist friends, she's so used to them seeing her naked that she'll stand or sit in front of them "comfortably"; which means with no self-consciousness as to how open her legs are. She's admitted that it "feels nice" to stretch out legs open. I think that a lot of nudist women would; but not all have the confidence to do it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia