Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-13-2016, 11:01 AM

This reminds me of an event long ago in my history.
I had been going out with 'A', but it sort of faded out and now I was more interested in her friend 'C'. In addition, one of my friends came down to visit and I introduced him to A and they seemed to be quite interested in each other.
A had shared a tiny bedroom with her sister and they slept in bunk beds, sister on top and A down below. Big sister had just moved out, so the bunk beds were still there. So when all four of us sneaked into her bedroom for a session, C and I were on the top bunk, A and my friend were down below.
C and I did it. We just did it, I was amazed at how forward and liberated C was, she shed her clothes almost immediately and took my hand and held it against her pubes. She was definitely on the hot side. We tried to be as quiet as we possibly could, but as you can imagine that wasn't too successful. I remember at one point, withdrawing from and rocking back onto my heels just to look at her spread out naked before me. She wriggled in pleasure and ran her fingers over her lips and started to rub her clitoris. I'd never seen a girl do this before and I was absolutely gobsmacked. She saw my reaction, giggled a little and made hand motions for me to come back down and slide back into her - which I did of course.
I had no idea what A and my friend were doing below us or whether they knew what we were doing. My friend and I didn't even mention the episode one we had left her house. But quite a few years later, I was at a party where my friend was with his new or latest girlfriend. Getting well smashed, he turned the conversation back to the night with A and C on the bunk beds.
"You were having it off, weren't you?"
"Yep. Could you tell?" He laughed like an idiot.
"Two of you on a bunk bed! I thought you were going to break the f***ing thing and come crashing down on us!"
"Did A know what we were doing?"
"Oh yeah! She wanted to tell you to stop it - jealous as hell and pretend disgusted, but I wouldn't let her. I wanted to listen!"
C and I broke up quite quickly unfortunately, A made sure of that because of what we'd done in her bunk beds. A couple of years later, I saw C again just by chance. Now she was pushing a pram.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:41 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default finally happened with my wife

Lisa and I had an out of town wedding Saturday for the son of one of our friends. While it was only a little over an hour from home we decided to book a hotel room anyway. The only thing worth mentioning from the reception was I did discretely squeeze Lisa's ass quite a bit when we were dancing. I'm not sure what kind of material her dress was but it was thin enough that I could trace the thong she was wearing with my fingers right down into the crack of her ass.

Fast forward to the end of the reception and our friends Eric and Dana, who had planned on driving home had enough to drink that driving was not a good idea. Seeing as we had a spare bed in our room we invited them to stay with us. Yes I almost immediately started thinking of the possibility of getting Lisa to have sex in the same room as our friends. We got to the room and then the girls took turns getting ready for bed in the bathroom. Funny thing was neither of them had pajamas. Lisa because she figured she wouldn't of had them on long anyway and Dana obviously because they hadn't planned on spending the night. They both solved the problem by wearing our dress shirts. We sat up and talked for another half hour or so, with both girls showing a lot of thigh but unfortunately nothing else. Then we called it a night.

Almost immediately I started unbuttoning her shirt. I started caressing her breasts and then ran my hand down to the thong I had been playing with much of the night. She spread her legs, resting the one closest to me over my legs. I could now feel how skimpy it was because her pussy lips were sneaking out from behind them. I then decided to tease her by bunching up the thong and wedging it further between her lips. As I resumed teasing her pussy she started humping up to meet my touch. I kind of knew then I would be fucking her soon. I then reached a finger underneath the thong but still barely touched her. She pulled my face to hers and lightly bit my lip before sticking her tongue in my mouth, letting me know she was ready for more than a teasing touch.

Running out of time tonight, will finish soon.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:17 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default conclussion

I started pulling her thong off and she helped. Then off came my boxers. I hadn't forgot Eric and Dana were in the bed next to us but I had been paying zero attention to them. As I slid a finger deep into Lisa's pussy I glanced over in the darkness. There was a lot of movement going on over there under the covers too. As I was fingering her I was not trying to make her cum yet so I avoided the direct contact with her clit that I know she loves. I then whispered into her ear that I wanted to fuck her. She then pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She guided my cock into her and I could feel her pussy giving it a squeeze before she very slowly started moving her hips. I glanced over at Eric and Dana again and while they were still under the covers like we were I could tell he was on top fucking her. Lisa was starting to ride me faster and faster. I then reached down and rubbed her clit. That started to send her over the edge and she tried to stifle her moans but there was no way our friends didn't hear her.

I let her rest for about a minute before my hands went to her hips to guide them into riding me again. As her excitement built again I decided to push her just a little bit. I asked/guided her to sit up. I then started to rub her breasts for a minute before starting to push off her unbuttoned shirt. I didn't stop there, I then pushed the covers off us. I then glanced at our friends again and Eric was looking over at us. I grabbed Lisa's ass as I started thrusting up to meet her pussy. Both women were now making moaning noises. I looked over again and saw Eric watching us as he they fucked. Knowing my buddy was checking out my naked wife sent me over the edge. I was still mostly hard and in that post orgasm super sensitive phase when Lisa started grinding on me again. I reached for her clit again and it only took a moment for her to cum again. Now she lay-ed her upper half back down on my chest to relax. As my dick softened it slipped out of her pussy. I looked over at our friends and Eric was now still, laying next to Dana. Their blanket had slipped down a little so I got a peak at her breasts as she lay there.

Lisa then gave me a kiss and then got up to go to the bathroom. She pulled on her shirt but didn't button it. As she was walking by their bed Dana said “Well, that was fun.” That brought a laugh of agreement from the rest of us. When Lisa returned to bed Dana took a turn in the bathroom but she stood up fully naked, carrying her shirt in her hand. After she came back we all said goodnight and at least I know I fell asleep really quick. In the morning nothing was said about what happened but we were all in a really good mood. The girls were both in the bathroom after showering doing their hair. Eric and I looked at each other and then did a quiet high five while breaking out into big smiles. We all then grabbed a quick breakfast at the hotel before heading home.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:16 AM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

Had sex with my wife, then gf, in a shared tent. Assumed the others were asleep but found out later my mate watched her ride me bare back from 2 feet away...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 05:34 AM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

I should add, her tits were worth seeing. :-)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2018, 03:41 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Sex in the Same Car, Room and Camper

Actually, we have had sex in the same room with another couple present 3 times.

The first time was while we were in high school. We had double dated with Vicki and Richard. Richard was known as one of the "fastest" guys in the high school and for his ability to screw all his dates. He and Vickie had been dating for several weeks, and we didn't know whether she had laid with him or not. She was thought to be a little prudish, and everyone was shocked when she started going out with Richard. Well, it wasn't long after the movie was over that we headed for a parking spot. And shortly after that, with Vickie and Richard in the front seat and my girl and I in the rear seat, we all started making out. Pretty soon, I saw Vickie and Richard laying down in that front seat and her breathing heavy. I think my girl was sort of peaking out of the corner of her eye, but since I was basically on top of her, she couldn't see as well. I saw Vickie's top and bra, one by one, hit the dash, followed by her skirt and panties. Then I heard them screwing with what sounded like the wettest pussy a girl could have. In the meantime, I had my girl's bra and blouse off. She was a little hesitant to fuck in the car with another couple, but I whispered and convinced her that since Vickie and Richard were doing it and unconcerned, it was O.K. for us to go ahead. So off her skirt and panties went into the package tray with her bra and blouse. And we started fucking as well. The only problem was that we were about five minutes behind the other couple in our scheduled start. You could tell by the breathing and sounds that Vicki and Richard were completing their work about the time we were starting. That wasn't going to deter me at that point. I started thrusting big time as my girl started heavy breathing and moaning. I guess it was just too much for Richard. Unbeknownst to us, he had leaned up over his girl and the seat and watched the whole process that was taking place in the back seat. As I reached the final squirt in my load, I raised up a little, and my girl could see Richard looking over the seat at us. She tapped me on the shoulder, and I saw Richard sitting there grinning from ear to ear. He said, "You guys are a little slow, aren't you?" I said, "Well, we got a late start." He laughed. and we all started putting our clothes back on. My girl didn't like him watching us, and said that she didn't want to double date with Richard again. I guess he told the story of that night around the high school for some time. It seems my girl all of a sudden was asked out quite a bit after that night. Fortunately, for me she stayed pretty true for the next few years. Then we got married in our early college years.

The second time was when we were in college. We had an end of year Paddle Presentation Party at a Hotel where our Little Brothers in the Frat made and gave us paddles for serving as their Big Brother. My wife and I had rented a room at the hotel for the evening. Bob (one of my Frat brothers) and Laurie, his girlfriend and a great looking stewardess, were going to drive 30 miles back to his apartment, but Bob got way too drunk to drive, and Laurie was pretty wasted too -- far too wasted to drive. Our room had two queen size beds in it, so we said stay with us.

Once in the room, we thought Bob was so far gone that he would pass out with Laurie following shortly behind him. I swear he was almost snoring. My wife and I started getting a little amorous in the bed next to Laurie and Bob. A little fingering and stroking and heavy breathing apparently woke Bob up, because he said, "Are you guys fucking over there?" We laughed a little, and he said, "Hey, Laurie, they are fucking over there, and I am horny as hell." Laurie asked, "So what do you want to do about it?" He responded I want to fuck the hell out of you, just like they are doing." She said, "Go for it." With that he rolled over and started screwing her for all he was worth. No covers over them and legs over his shoulders while he pumped like hell. Well, that made us even hornier, and we commenced to screwing like hell as well. It must have sounded like a full=blown orgy to people in the rooms next to us. The girls were screaming with delight and the guys were going oh-oh as we all climaxed almost simultaneously. Someone in the adjacent room hollered, "Hey. cut it out. I'm trying to sleep in here." Bob hollered back. "Hey you're just wishing you were in here with all of us!" With that the girls took turns heading for the bathroom to clean up, while Bob and I each passed out from booze and exhaustion.

And the third and last time we had sex with someone else in close vicinity, was when we were traveling in a conventional one seat truck and 8' cab-over camper. The couple, Kaye and Damon, was from a foreign country and had come to America to see the country. We had earlier met and lived with them a short in Europe. Of course, we wanted to show them a great time and the beautiful scenery this country has to offer. So we hitched up the truck and camper and started out on a trip throughout the West. Both couples were pretty sexually oriented, and it was no secret that neither couple could go weeks with no sex. I was driving with my wife next to me. Next to her was Kaye and Damon was on the passenger window portion of the single seat truck. I had always enjoyed feeling my wife's boobs while traveling with her seated next to me. I was not going to let the other couple stop my normal pattern of travel. The first day, my wife had a low-cut knit top on with no bra. I reached into the top and started massaging her boobs and tits. This didn't get pass Damon, because he was also a boob man, and his wife had a great body with huge jugs. He kept watching out of the corner of his eye as I played with my wife's boobs. I sort of laughed a little to myself as you could tell he was getting hot and bothered watching this. Soon he reached over with his hand and started unbuttoning his wife's top and playing with her jugs. After awhile I reached down and pulled my wife's boobs out of her top and continued the massage job. Her tits were rock hard and sticking straight out. Within a few minutes, Damon unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his wife's top and pushed each side back to fully expose her massive jugs. We were both getting eyefuls of the two wives' jugs. It must have looked really strange to all the truckers as we passed them and to all the pedestrians walking down the streets of the towns we went through to see two guys playing with essentially topless girls all riding in the front seat of a pick-up truck. To my amazement, neither girl complained that we were doing this. I think they actually had a mini-competition between them as to which one had the biggest and best boobs. I think it was a toss-up.

By late afternoon, we were traveling down an Interstate, spotted a Rest Area and pulled off to have a beer. As we were finishing up our beers, Damon said, "How did you guys plan on sleeping in that little camper?" I said, "My wife and I would take the dining booth, which made into a bed, and Kaye and Damon could sleep in the bed area over the cab." He responded, "Do you think that will work." I replies, "Sure, I will show you how it works." With that I headed into the camper, set up the bed by reconfiguring the dining table and seating, and showed him how they could climb into the bed over the cab. I should add that there was no separation between the two sleeping areas. Kaye and Damon asked if they could give the cab-over bed a try. I agreed, and they climbed up into the bed. While laying up there, Damon said, "I am really tired after that early morning start on the road, so would you care if Kaye and I took a short nap?" I said, "No, go ahead, and my wife and I will try out the dining booth bed for a nap. We actually have never slept on it." It wasn't more than 5 minutes before, I could hear Kaye and Damon losing their clothes and really messing around. Soon there was loud breathing, and it was obvious that things were going to get very involved. I was horny from playing with my wife's boobs and looking at Kaye's jugs all day. And apparently my wife was a little horny and hot herself, because she gave me the O.K. as I grabbed her pussy within her shorts and panties. Pretty soon, both couples were breathing heavy and the girls were getting very hot from the finger fucking they were receiving. The clothes started flying. and it was balls to the wall, full-fledged two couple fucking. I hadn't put the camper jacks out, and the old rig was really rocking and shaking for a good ten to fifteen minutes. And there was plenty of guttural sounds and moaning going on as well. After the climaxes were all completed, we started pulling some of our clothes back on. The guys piled out of the camper with just cut-off's on, and next the wives staggered out with their shorts and blouses a little askew. Their hair was all ruffled, and looked like they had been sleeping all night. There were a number of people out and walking nearby in that Rest Area. And I would say that their were smiles and giggles on the faces of 90% of them. I guess the old saying of, "If it's rocking, don't come a knockin,'" because that camper rig was really rocking.

For the next two weeks, we never fucked in the middle of the day like we had that first day, but the boob massages continued each day, and the nights were the designated times for the two couple fucking throughout the entire trip. It is a good memory that my wife and I laugh and talk about often.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:57 PM

Default Camping

Went camping with another couple while we were in college. It was an empty field on a farm so there was no one around. We spent the night drinking heavily and hanging out until it was time to call it a night. My girlfriend and I were sleeping in the back of her Jeep so we crawled in and started having sex. The other couple stayed out by the fire and had sex. My girl was pretty reserved for a while but the other girl was moaning like crazy very clearly right outside of our car. Eventually my gf got into it too and the chorus of moans between the two was music to the ears. Eventually my girl and I finished up and she said she wanted some chips before she crashed for the night. I hopped out of the car and went to get the chips which were on the table which the other girl was now laying on spread eagle getting drilled. I stopped for a couple of seconds and watched as the other guy slid in and out of her pussy. Took the chips back to my gf, ate a handful and then passed out. Woke up in the morning and enjoyed watching the girls skinny dip in the creek while I watched and nursed a hangover.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:06 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

A long time ago I had a girlfriend named Jessica, and this friend of mine had a girlfriend named Brandy. One night we all ended up at his girlfriend's place, and after some drinking things started to get hot. We all four went into his girlfriend's bedroom where we started messing around more, which led to us all getting naked for some fun. All of us ended up fucking in front of each other, and while this was going on my friend looked over at me asking if I wanted to trade off. His girlfriend looked over at me while he was pumping her saying that she was game for it if Jessica was. Unfortunately Jessica was not game for getting shared, so no trade off happened. This was the very first time I had ever had sex in the same room with another couple having sex right next to me.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:49 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default With Bob

A long time ago, my buddy, Bob, and I were out bar hopping. The last couple of bars we hit had these two girls tagging along with us. We had never met them before, but they just ended up following us. At the end of the night, they invited us over to there house for another drink or two. We followed them home and ended up getting pretty drunk and making out in their living room. Things were getting hot and heavy between the girl I was with (Shauna) and me. Shauna was a petite girl with a very tight body. ...just lovely! I asked if she wanted to go into the bedroom for privacy, which she agreed.

Their house was a small house and the two bedrooms were linked together. You had to go through the door of one bedroom (Shauna's) to get to the other. Well, Shauna and I were on the bed exploring each other when Bob and the other girl came through the room and headed into the other room. They left the door open between the two bedrooms. I could here Bob doing some pretty heavy begging! LOL Shauna and I were in the middle of some heavy sex. All of a sudden Bob comes in and asked if I would share her. It seems his date was having her period and wouldn't have sex with him. I just smiled at Shauna questioningly and she just smiled back. Bob climbed in bed with us and I kind of lost track of him while Shauna and I finished fucking our brains out.

The girl Bob was with had gotten lonely in the other room and had joined us, just sitting on the bed, watching Shauna and me. As soon as I rolled off Shauna, Bob took my place and started fucking Shauna with all he might. I looked over at the other girl and watched as she buried her hand in her panties and was rubbing one out. I ended up helping her by playing with her titties, licking and twisting on her nipples. She had a hold of my dick and was stroking me like crazy. Soon she was cumming, as well as Bob and Shauna.

I ended up fucking Shauna once more that night before Bob and I left to go home. That was my first encounter of having sex in the same room with others. I only wish we could have had Shauna's room mate join us more than she had! LOL
Old 04-12-2019, 05:29 PM

Default Orgasm switch

When I first read the title of this I thought "of course I haven't!". Then I thought a bit more and realised that I have, on several occasions.

The first was when I went away to Wales for a weekend with my girlfriend, and best mate. The only accomodation we could find was a tripe room, i.e. a double and a single. So my girlfriend and me took the double.I hadn't intended to do anything outrageous, so as we bedded down I just snuggled into her, running one hand down her front, and stroking her, before just nestling my hand into her knickers. Well she did have a super - sensitive clitoris, no more so than that night. It was basically like an orgasm switch, so only a few seconds after cupping her pussy in my hand she started shuddering, but managed to stay quiet. I don't think my mate noticed...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2