Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,285 Times in 3,811 Posts

Sorry for the delay, very busy at present but will be back!
Old 02-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,285 Times in 3,811 Posts

That year became my late life 'purple patch 'when it came to bedding women, over the remaining 6 months of 2016. Two lovely ladies would fall for my charm and both be quite fascinated by what I told them about HAI techniques for exploring intimacy. Ladies seem to like the idea of being stroked.

A few weeks on from the departure of the ‘witch’ I signed up to attend a meal at a Greek restaurant, organised by another ‘meet-up' walking group. This group was in a neighbouring county and seemed to have more women than men in their group. I arrived and knew nobody, I felt rather comfortable and nobody seemed to be interested in chatting to a new male member. When we went through into the dining room, I found myself at one end of a long table with an empty seat opposite me. This looked like it was going to be a dull evening!

After about 10 minutes, I was aware of some discussion going on at the other end of the table. Shortly, a late arrival was ushered down to the last vacant seat, right opposite me! I was very pleasantly surprised, as the latecomer was a tall and very elegant woman, dressed in tight jeans and a cheesecloth top. She carried a large bag and seemed as unknown to the group as I was. Not wanting to blow my only chance, I opened the conversation as soon as she sat down. I introduced myself, explained that I was new and worried that I was going to have a rather lonely evening, until she arrived.

“I'm Jackie" came an incredibly well spoken voice “I'm new too and I got lost getting here, I'm hopeless at navigating” I then explained that I used to navigate jet bombers when I was young, but still could get lost whilst driving my car. This seemed to please her, her face was what I would call ‘classically beautiful’ big eyes, high cheek bones and a small mouth and chin. She went on to tell me that she had modelled and acted a bit when she was young, but had married quite early and became a wife and mother. It later transpired that she was an unusual ‘wife and mother’ as her husband worked in the City of London and was heir to a title and stately home in the country.

Had he not found a young Russian blonde and divorced her 10 years ago, Jackie would have been Lady Jackie!

She now lived alone with a small dog in an apartment made up of part of a converted coaching inn, in a nearby historic old town. I asked her about walking, wondering if this might be a common interest, but she then admitted she suffered terribly from ME or chronic fatigue syndrome. This came and went and could keep her bedridden for weeks at a time. Social evenings were all she could manage.

When she went to the bathroom, I was stunned by her incredible figure, way to good for someone who inferred she older than me! We talked non-stop all evening about everything and nothing. We had both studied Buddhism and had a lot of musical interests in common.

When it was time to leave, I offered to walk her to her car, it was raining heavily. She pulled out a collapsible umbrella from her bag and put it up over both our heads. Walking under this, we were much closer than we would normally be, rubbing elbows as we tried to shelter ourselves from both wind and rain. She was 5ft 10in and almost the same height as me, very different to the witch!

We arrived at her car (a sporty Mazda) and I held the umbrella as she got in. I was folding this when she said ‘I've enjoyed this evening, would I sound terribly forward if I asked if we could meet up again?” I agreed immediately and suggested we use the meet-up message system.

She agreed, but then added that she was off to Italy for two weeks or so at the weekend. She would message me when she returned. I drove home feeling excited at the prospect of such a beautiful lady asking me for a date!

Three weeks later, I'd heard nothing!

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 02-04-2019 at 12:42 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2019, 03:45 AM

Default Can't wait to hear the rest

Hi Pedro,

Any chance of continuing the story, it's so good.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Northeastexile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018