Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2015, 04:30 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
This play has been discussed on a similar thread in the 'Free Sites' section. Check out the film, this show is based on it, there will be no bush, as it was always airbrushed out in nude photos etc. in those days.

The women in this show do not hide their bodies however, so if you are in the front row, you might see even more of the girls than if they did have pubic hair!
Yes, tempted to go right at front, then someone suggested to get a box so can film it?? The cast may be different in London, so not as hot as the Bath ones, surprised no footage from Bath leaked, I had no idea this was even a show till someone posted about it the other day.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:45 PM

the other thread states, only Emma was nude, the rest only topless, and wore patches. Can anyone clarify? I would hate to book london flight, accommodation etc to turn up and there is no proper FF?.

Also, what is Emma's pussy like? Tucked in and neat or lips hanging out?.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:57 PM

They're all shaved due to the storyline as Pedro said - didn't look like any patches to me but was difficult to know where to focus!

Williams sings full frontal nude for about 30 seconds and does a naked 'fan dance' at the end - the others appear and reappear throughout posing statically as nude models

Depends where you're flying from - maybe worth seeing what other forum members say or if any vids leak before making a decision!
The Following User Says Thank You to ITCC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITCC View Post
They're all shaved due to the storyline as Pedro said - didn't look like any patches to me but was difficult to know where to focus!

Williams sings full frontal nude for about 30 seconds and does a naked 'fan dance' at the end - the others appear and reappear throughout posing statically as nude models

Depends where you're flying from - maybe worth seeing what other forum members say or if any vids leak before making a decision!

What is a fan dance?? do you ever see any spread legs or more ruder positions?

So am I right in saying 4 or 5 girls just stand there fully nude without moving for 2 hours? Is it well lit?.

Will be flying from USA lol!!

Please provide as much info as you can, anything you can remember as I need to book soon as fights not too bad.

Do you get searched on way in? Are there security? I want to try and film it.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:06 PM

A bit more hxxp://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/8203-closed-clothed-Mrs-Henderson-Presents-world/story-27609113-detail/story.html

Fan dance is a sort of cabaret dance where you dance nude whilst moving fans around

From memory there were four nude sequences, all of about a minute long with the 'statues' posing and then there's two more bits with Emma Williams full frontal (one singing, one dancing) - these are both very well lit, you'll be able to see her pussy lips if you're near the front

Not sure if it's worth flying over for, I'm sure video of it will leak out! I'd prob recommend waiting for other members reviews (it's a while since I saw it) Trying to get a camera in will be risky though
The Following User Says Thank You to ITCC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITCC View Post
A bit more hxxp://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/8203-closed-clothed-Mrs-Henderson-Presents-world/story-27609113-detail/story.html

Fan dance is a sort of cabaret dance where you dance nude whilst moving fans around

From memory there were four nude sequences, all of about a minute long with the 'statues' posing and then there's two more bits with Emma Williams full frontal (one singing, one dancing) - these are both very well lit, you'll be able to see her pussy lips if you're near the front

Not sure if it's worth flying over for, I'm sure video of it will leak out! I'd prob recommend waiting for other members reviews (it's a while since I saw it) Trying to get a camera in will be risky though
So that's only 4 minutes of nakedness? I thought the girls were posing naked for 2 hours?.

Risky in what way? You get searched? It's going to be a very small subtle camera, nothing which will draw attention to it lol.

One of the girls who got naked, Katie looks lovely! Do you remember if any had large natural breasts? Nice ones, not saggy lol! Sorry need as much info as possible as really want to come over for it.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:44 PM

Can anyone clarify if there are naked males and if so how many and for how long?.

Reason I ask is I have a friend who is going to come with me and try and film, he is a Navy Seal believe it or not and has an excellent subtle camera, but he said he draws the line at filming naked men, so said if there is any he won't come, I said but the naked men can't be helped, we won't be focussing on them, so can someone please tell me if the naked men are an issue? Do they get in the way of all the shots?
Old 10-19-2015, 05:14 PM

Actress Lia Williams bares one breast for a couple of minutes in the Oresteia currently playing at London’s Trafalgar Studios. This is one for followers of the 1 boob flash thread. Be aware that this is a three and a half hour version of a series of Greek plays written about two thousand years ago. However, it has had excellent reviews that are completely justified and it’s one of the best things I’ve seen in many years theatre going. Totally gripping and brilliantly staged.

Jessica Brown Findlay star of Downton Abbey and “history's biggest celebrity hacking scandal' is also in the cast in her stage debut. She is fully clothed throughout.

The theatre is relatively small with good views from pretty much anywhere.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:17 PM

Here's links to two shows you may appreciate.
Firstly Vanessa Beechcroft's production in Berlin; youtube.com/watch?v=T-VOCXimwaQ

Then for those who prefer older ladies, "Lady MacBeth of Mtsensk"; youtube.com/watch?v=T-VOCXimwaQ
20' 30" onwards, or this 2012 version of Carmen from the 16th minute onwards;
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpy9r9DElI
Old 10-20-2015, 05:36 PM

Thanked 177,342 Times in 18,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Can anyone clarify if there are naked males and if so how many and for how long?.

Reason I ask is I have a friend who is going to come with me and try and film, he is a Navy Seal believe it or not and has an excellent subtle camera, but he said he draws the line at filming naked men, so said if there is any he won't come, I said but the naked men can't be helped, we won't be focussing on them, so can someone please tell me if the naked men are an issue? Do they get in the way of all the shots?
No idea if there are naked men, but maybe just tell a little white lie and say there aren't any. What's he going to do if there are, stand up in the middle of the show and make a big stink about it? Besides, you're going to be editing down the video later, so any naked men footage will be deleted. Whatever the circumstances, it's worth it to get that Emma Williams scene recorded.

Fango

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s