Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2016, 08:20 PM

Thanked 1,183 Times in 33 Posts
Default Uncle's Ex-GF

This story is the 100% unembellished truth - perhaps made evident by the fact that it does not end with me getting laid (though in hindsight it possibly could have), but it's about the sexiest not-sex thing that ever happened to me.

When I was 20 I moved to a new city and rented a room from a friend of my (youngish) uncle's in his old neighbourhood. His ex, who he'd lived with for several years and who I knew of but never met still lived in the neighbourhood - we became friends and hung out a bit and smoked pot - she was in her early-mid-30s and attractive but not overly sexy - she had a good body but dressed quite modestly and never really showed it off - lucky to see her in a knee-length skirt. One particularly hot and humid day I went over to her place and was rolling a joint and she walked in front of her window in front of me and I realized that the flowy dress she was wearing was VERY see through in the light. It took me a second to realize what I was seeing but it was like, whoa, I can just totally see her panties right now, sweet! Coming from a girl who'd shown nothing before, it was pretty hot. It wasn't until she sat on the window seat and we were smoking the joint that I realized she wasn't wearing a bra and I was getting a full, barely obstructed view of her cute little tits and large, erect nipples - she almost might as well not have been wearing the dress. It was going to be a good day. After an hour or so of trying not to get caught ogling, another neighbourhood regular - an older guy - stopped by on his work break and after a few minutes said, "Um, do you realize that dress is like completely see through right now?" SHUT THE HELL UP, I thought, but she said, "It's so hot out I don't even care." It was pretty fucking sexy thinking she was unaware of what she was showing, but somehow even sexier knowing she knew but didn't care. And I think she knew I was loving it too because at one point she said, "You should go get us some ice coffees - I'd go too, but then I guess I'd have to change..." NO PROBLEM, I said. Throughout the rest of the afternoon she even provided a couple nice upskirts (white panties - my favourite) and then a full nipple exposing downblouse - almost unnecessarily generous at that point but I wasn't complaining. Again, maybe she was coming on to me and I should have went for it but it made for a glorious jerk-off later on and every once in awhile in the years since.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:36 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default See Thru

I'm sure over the years you've seen thru other blouses and skirts, seen down blouses, and hopefully no blouses, seen panties, and girls in skirts with no panties. I'm also certain in most cases you didn't get any pussy and there was no talk about you getting pussy.
You just have to be observant and you will see many more things lke this. Possibly now that you are older and wiser, may take the next step by discussing her nakedness and how you enjoy it.
That my friend is how you get pussy!

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 05:31 PM

Thanked 1,183 Times in 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT-MsDollie View Post
I'm sure over the years you've seen thru other blouses and skirts, seen down blouses, and hopefully no blouses, seen panties, and girls in skirts with no panties. I'm also certain in most cases you didn't get any pussy and there was no talk about you getting pussy.
You just have to be observant and you will see many more things lke this. Possibly now that you are older and wiser, may take the next step by discussing her nakedness and how you enjoy it.
That my friend is how you get pussy!

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Heheh - oh yeah, but that still goes down as the sexiest thing I've seen not involving a woman I'm having or going to have sex with or like strippers or wet t-shirt competitions or whatever. The sexiest "just friends" kind of experience, especially as, like I said, it involved a girl that never had (nor ever would again) dressed particularly sexy.

As for getty pussy, well, married with a kid so my pussy chasing days are over (for now at least) - just wanted to share an old memory and get it written down!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sott55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 01:11 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

[QUOTE=sott55;2150792As for getty pussy, well, married with a kid so my pussy chasing days are over (for now at least) - just wanted to share an old memory and get it written down!

[/QUOTE]sott are you still breathing? I recently turned 77. We raised three kids plus a grandson we adopted. Yes four kids.
In the past year I've gotten more strange pussy than I had in many years. Not counting my wild first six years of marriage to the same woman I'm married to today.
She knows I'm fucking. In fact if it weren't for her I still wouldn't be getting any.
Keep writing stories because that's what many of us are here for...to share our sordid past.
And never give up chasing wimmin!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019