uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2013, 08:56 AM

Default Tell your tale how have YOU overcome a reluctant female

I starting dating a smoking hot girl after a 2 year college relationship ended with someone my new gf knew from work. She knew we had sex for a long while. When she would question me about it, I felt uncomfortable as I was afraid of upsetting her. She assured me not to hold back the details but most certainly did. Soon after one of her digging for details attempt we were fooling around. Low and behold she for the first time went down on me with a motivation I had never seen. She stopped briefly only to mention if it was better than my ex's Debbie's bj's. I never even told her she gave me bj's. Was she assuming, digging for more details, I didn't know or care for that matter. Shit! I was getting blown! She was motivated like I had never seen before. It was great! Obviously, it got me thinking how could I get her to swallow or do anal when she has already told me her disgust with them.

I figured if I could only get her to believe Debbie liked both I thought she would try them with me! But how to I do this? she already thought I was too decent and respectful to discuss such things. So here's what I did, the next time she brought up my previous sex, Which she did often, I would change the discussion from my past to others and indirectly hint about anal or swallowing that I heard other girls did and enjoyed. Just to put the acts in her mind but not related to me or my old gf. Sure enough the next time she was prying me for details she wanted to know if Debbie did anal with me. Here's where I deserve an Oscar! I acted nervous and like I was lying as I said nooooo with a bit of a quiver. She thought I was lying! But I was not, Debbie never swallowed or took it up the ass for me!

These insecurities she had would just eat at her. She wanted me forget my past and she was bound and determined to make new memories. Sure enough, not long after this talk, she appeared unannounced in my bedroom. I still lived at home. She took our clothes off and said she wanted me put it in her ass! I acted cool and caring again, saying are you sure, I don't think you'll like it, I've heard its very painful. All the while excitement was raging and I wanted to pound her tiny firm little ass! She insisted! So I laid her on my waterbed face down and massaged her sweet hole for preparation. I climbed on top, trying not to be to forceful, and eventually penetrated her. Oh my God! The sensation was so great I just froze to feel all the sensations. So tight! So Soft with two ass cheeks as bumpers. It felt better than anything I ever felt before! When I started to gently trust, I propped myself up with my arms while her head was biting my pillow. Then I noticed my headboard had a mirror and I could look down and see a bit of her face. While she was withering to what I thought was delight, she also glanced up and saw the mirror. She was not enjoying this at all. She stared at me with tears and mascara running down her face. I had to stop trusting. Talk about a major throb, for the only time in my life I felt the floodgates of my already hard cock open and throb with pressure. It actually hurt my cock so much I was afraid it was going to burst! No Shit!! As I said are you sure about this, I slowly started pumping again. I was not stopping for anything but I wanted her to think I cared. So as I sweet talked her I returned to pounding away and blew like never before or since.

Unfortunately, we never did anal again, but let me tell you it was worth it!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to 1rustywood For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 06:33 PM

Default no comments???

This is a great tale!
Old 08-17-2013, 10:25 PM

Oh that WAS a fantastic story - thank you. I haven't been on the site lately.

I'd love to hear more about her reaction after and other things you did with her.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:15 AM

She initially was merely trying to recover from the pain. She was a very tough athletic girl who could handle it. After that I suspect she felt satisfied and content that she did something to me that was better than I ever had before. I later realized she could not help herself from cheating. For some reason she couldn't stop herself from stealing men from other women. Mind you this is 30 years ago, but I have even heard she still is homewrecking to this day! Her old best friend told me this recently. She has about 6 kids probably from various men. Married a few times. She loves to hook them in with sex! She even tried to distrupt my fiancée years after we split. Picture a 5'10" dark complected smoking hot hard body. If you have a pulse at all she can get you hard!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1rustywood For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 07:16 PM

Thanked 3,969 Times in 637 Posts

Chloroform!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 10:26 PM

Your whole post really speaks to my experience, wildaboutyou.
Very nice!
Old 08-28-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildaboutyou View Post
My goal has been to never get caught in the traps or ruts that other men did. What sort of traps? For example, the getting a women's phone number routine. (One female friend told me her favorite ploy, which was to give some persistent fellow her phone number, but one digit off, so if she encountered him again and he accused her of lying, she could claim that he screwed up writing it down.) Much better I thought for her to ask for my phone number, instead, and have her call me. But women seldom ask men for phone numbers. True enough, that's one reason why I have always bought the finest, most expensive business cards available. The cards are made from exotic, thick paper and hold extravagant design features, such as inlays and thickly painted logos that her finger can feel rise above the card. For example, say I met some woman at a party that I liked, I would wait until things between us were at a high point, then I would tell her that I had to talk to a buddy or leave. I would also mention that I truly enjoyed talking to her, as she was exceptional for some reason—fill in the blank; then I gave her the card after I had written my home phone number on it, telling her to call me, if she wanted to get together again. The ball was now in her court. How often did they call back? About 50% of the time. The more attractive she is, the more likely she will call you up.

Then there is the sex rut, where the man pesters her to let him feel her up and stick his hand under her bra. Much better for her to harasses me with her pawing hands. How do get her to do that? I simply stood, after we had been making out like teenagers, and removed my shirt. I didn't explain why; I just did and returned to kissing, bare-chested, with no groping on my part. After a while, I would stand again and remove my shoes, socks, and pants. Yes, I would get hard; and, yes, she would know that I was hard; and, yes, she did try to get her hands under my shorts. But I would gently pull her hand away, as I expected her to work for her rewards. (A few times, I took everything off at first, but only when I was 100% sure she would not freak out. No woman ever did.)

Another little trick is to let her pay for it; it being dinner or movie tickets. If you pay, you expect to get laid, even if you are a woman. You can make small jokes about how she shouldn't expect you to put out just because she paid for the meal. We are role playing animals. Although we are all actors, only a few are good at it. Become good. Don't get stuck with the same role over and over again.

You know that part of getting to know a woman, where she insists on telling you what evil morons her past boyfriends or husbands were, don't let her. How's that possible; isn't the whole point of meeting someone new the chance to complain about how you were wronged by your ex? The second she says something bad about her ex, stop her and explain that you only want to hear how she presently feels towards, or about, her ex, not why she does feel that way, as you will never know him and never want to know him, but you want to know and understand her fully. She will soon start the long litany of complaints again anyway, but stop her each time. Be firm and loving, while telling her that you only care about how she feels right now, not about her ex. She will probably end up crying, in a good way, and you will save yourself hours of misery.

The big question was How did you overcame a female's reluctance to do some sexual favor for you? For example, what if she is not the type of woman who does oral or walks about braless or allows you to get anywhere near her asshole or fuck outside on the trampoline at midnight, what can you do? You must redefine her as the type of woman who does do such things. Because we are roleplaying animals, we can be given new roles to play. Cowards can become heroes; drunks can become sober; and the lazy can become industrious.

Learn to speak in a defining, describing, characterizing and categorizing way, saying things like, "You are the type of woman that makes men drunk with lust. You are the kind of woman who does exciting things. You may pretend to be a mild-mannered secretary, but I know that the real you is much closer to a female spy, the type that makes men quaver, weaken, and betray their causes. You are the sort of woman who is confident, self-assured, imaginative, adventurous, fearless…" Start slowly and small, but after being redefined, she can do many of the things that she thought impossible before. How is that possible? She was probably sick of the role she had been playing. Aren’t you sick of the role you are playing? If you give her a new, better role, how can she not reward you? I have even pulled off this redefinition stunt during one-night-stands. Why would I need to? Because I can is half the answer; the other half is because she could be transformed into the sort of, type of, kind of woman who does amazing things.
This is by far the most intelligent thing I've ever seen posted on this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollydong For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s

03-09-2022
HL vid 04

1m:24s

03-13-2020
Bikini Booty Ass in Beach