Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2019, 07:46 PM

Default A Moment of Humiliation - WWE Story

A Moment of Humiliation

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross’s ‘friendship’ has been blossoming of late. Many viewers and superstars see right through the farce and believe Alexa Bliss is just using Nikki to get a shot at Bayley’s Smackdown Women’s Championship. Even after many of the women approaching Nikki in the back and warning her, Nikki just brushes it off. Sure, she has noticed Alexa’s bossiness sometimes and Alexa did seem to leave Nikki to defend herself in a recent tag match, but they are friends. Alexa Bliss has it out for Bayley though. She has made the trip to Smackdown with Nikki in tow twice now just to agitate her. All the while Alexa has been poisoning Nikki’s mind into thinking that Bayley is a big bully. With their upcoming title match now announced, Alexa has one more plan to agitate Bayley. Tonight, Alexa (and Nikki) are hosting A Moment of Bliss with Bayley as their guest. Bayley only accepted to try and persuade Nikki away from Alexa Bliss’ grasp.

Alexa and Nikki make their way to the stage where a medium sized coffee table and 3 wicker-twine style chairs are set up. Nikki is in her bluish black vest and grey pants like usual, while Alexa is wearing a deep V neck sparkly black shirt, showing off mega cleavage and very tight black leggings, revealing her bubble butt curves. Bayley’s music plays and she comes out with a big smile and the Women’s Championship over her shoulder. Bayley is wearing a purple ‘Hugger’ t shirt and tight blue jeans which still show off her huge sexy ass. She plays to the fans cheers before sitting down on her own chair. Bayley and Alexa lock eyes, but Alexa doesn’t speak. Bayley switches her gaze over to Nikki who is staring daggers through her. Getting annoyed at the silence Bayley is the first to speak.

BAYLEY: “Ok, Alexa, I guess I’ll star...t...” (Alexa Bliss instantly interrupts)

ALEXA: “Oh I’m sorry Bayley, I need my coffee first!” (A stage hand walks out and hands 2 coffee mugs to Alexa. Nikki reaches for 1 but Alexa pulls back and says it’s too hot for her, then takes a sip of her own) “Much better. You were saying, Bayley?”

BAYLEY: “Very funny, Alexa. You’re not going to get under my skin. I’ve been down this road with you before..I..know all...your..tricks” (Alexa leaned over to Nikki and was whispering aloud in her ear and Nikki was laughing, clearly throwing Bayley off) “What are you talking about?!”

NIKKI: “Oh Alexa here, was wondering what type of underwear would fit your big behind. She says it’s gotta be granny panties!” (Bayley looks shocked as the WWE Universe laugh. Nikki laughs louder and Alexa looks at her and says stop it much to Nikki’s displeasure.)

BAYLEY: “What?! It’s not your business what I’m wearing! Oh. Oh no no, I’m not falling for this Alexa.”

ALEXA: “No? You seem shook Bayley. You know you can’t beat me. We fought 2 years ago and I wiped the floor with you. It’s actually taken 2 years for you to become relevant again. And when I beat you again, you’re gonna disappear for good. You should just relinquish your championship to me right here and save yourself the embarrassment.”

BAYLEY: (getting real angry) “Alexa, that’s not how this is going to play out this time. Yea you beat me 2 years ago, but I’ve grown as a competitor. I CAN beat you and I WILL beat you.” (The crowd gets behind Bayley, which irritates Alexa) “And Nikki, can’t you see how she treats you? You’re just a pawn for her to use. She doesn’t like you, you’re just useful right now.” (For the first time it looks like Nikki might actually be recalling Alexa’s bossiness)

ALEXA: (Needing to stop this, Alexa hops off her chair and walks in front of Bayley and looks her up and down) “How dare you talk to your Goddess like that! And Nikki is my friend! Something you know nothing about because you’re a loser. Bayley, I’m going to take great enjoyment in humiliating you in the ring.” (Alexa turns and looks at Nikki over her shoulder who now seems to be back on her side) “Ha, I think I just figured it out. Bayley probably has Barney panties on! Hahahaha!”

Nikki and Alexa laugh out loud and so does the WWE Universe. The blunt disrespect that is being shown to the Women’s Champion is too much to take. She agreed to this interview with a goal of getting Nikki Cross away from Alexa’s evil grasp but it clearly is no use. And now Alexa Bliss is standing right in her face and laughing at her. Bayley can’t be relegated to the laughingstock again!

Bayley suddenly pops up to her feet and towers over the small Bliss and suddenly reels her right arm back and drops the blonde with a fierce forearm shot to the jaw. The assault was out of nowhere and it caused Alexa fall back onto her ass. Little Miss Bliss clutched her sore jaw while looking up at the towering champ with fright in her eyes. Bayley made a move toward her and Alexa scooted her ass backwards toward Nikki. The scooting caused Alexa’s black leggings to peel down just a smidge enough for only Nikki to see an aqua blue waistband for the panties Alexa was wearing. Nikki thought it was odd that someone like Alexa wasn’t wearing a thong, but put the thought into the back of her mind. Alexa was ready to start begging for safety as Bayley bent down toward her, but the fast intervention of Nikki Cross changed that. Nikki flew off her chair and came to the aid of Alexa. Nikki stood in Bayley’s way with her hands up ready for a fight. Once again Bayley tried to reason with Nikki, but Nikki was seeing red since her ‘friend’ was just attacked by the big bully Bayley. In a lapse of judgment, Bayley relaxed and turned away to leave and grab her championship belt. And that moment was all it took for Nikki to pounce. The crazy woman jumped onto Bayley’s back and took the Hugger down to the metal stage. Bayley struggled like hell to remove Nikki but Nikki was too powerful and wild. Cross started slamming Bayley’s head into the floor with relentlessness. Nikki then grabbed one of the wicker style chairs and smashed it down onto Bayley’s back. Bayley yelped in pain but Nikki kept swinging and swinging. The chair broke apart into strands of twine and wicker. When she finally stopped Bayley was sprawled out unmoving and limp.

Alexa finally stood back up and walked next to Nikki to look down on her fallen foe and that’s when a shocked look came across her face. During the tussle, Bayley’s tight blue jeans were pulled down a bit showing off a tiny black thong whale tail peeking out.

NIKKI: “I’ve got your back Alexa. Oh, Look Alexa, she’s wearing a thong! I think she wants to be mature deep down.”

An evil grin appeared on Alexa’s face and she barks an order at Nikki to hold Bayley. Nikki gives a side glance at Alexa, hoping for a thank you but instead receiving an order. Alexa barks her order again as she kneels down next to Bayley’s waist. Nikki sits on Bayley’s back and watches as Alexa’s hands disappear around Bayley’s waist and they start to fiddle with something. Once done unbuckling the jeans, Alexa started to yank down on Bayley’s pants, exposing more and more of the Hugger’s thong and tanned ass. The pants were then tugged down and off of Bayley completely and tossed aside. Alexa and Bayley stood up and admired their work. Bayley laid in front of the WWE Universe pantsless with her huge bubble butt exposed in a tiny little black thong. Bayley began to stir and instantly felt the breeze on her ass and she shrieked and tried to cover up when she realized she was in her thong. It was a humorous sight to see Bayley’s small hands try to cover up her large ass. Bayley brought her knees to her chest to minimize her exposure and stared up at Alexa with tears in her eyes, never thinking Alexa would have gone this far.

Alexa wasn’t done though. She barked another order to Nikki to grab Bayley’s arms and hold her in place. She announced aloud that she wants Bayley to kiss her ass for the disrespect shown earlier. Bayley barely put up a fight until Nikki whispered something evil in her ear. After that Bayley didn’t fight off Nikki as she knelt behind her and grabbed her arms. Alexa approached and turned away from Bayley’s face. Bayley stared at Alexa’s legging clad ass cheeks as it slowly moved toward her. Alexa teased and shook her hips making her ass jiggle and meticulously backed it up. When it was an inch away she suddenly forced it back into Bayley’s face smothering her with a stinkface. Alexa shook and wiggled her hips as her big booty engulfed her opponents face. Bayley’s screams were going in an out which was very amusing to Alexa. Bayley did her best to hold her breath but soon was forced to take in the essence of Alexa’s ass which, very surprisingly, smelt like a good flowery body wash. Bayley quickly erased those strange thoughts as her face was being squished and compressed by the ass of her rival. Alexa soon stopped and walked forward and turned back to Bayley laughing. Bayley was gasping and coughing for air, which only delighted Alexa Bliss more.

ALEXA: “That’s what you get, Bayley! You’re pathetic!”

NIKKI: “Alexa, now do it with your leggings down! Really make her suffer!” (Alexa’s face looked shocked.)

ALEXA: “Um, err, no I don’t think so.” (Alexa’s face began to blush almost like she was embarrassed) “I think she has had enough, besides I’m not showing my pristine bare ass to the WWE Universe.”

NIKKI: “Oh no, not bare ass. You’ve got a thong on right? Or thong style panties right? I saw your waistband earlier, though I’ve never seen that on a thong before. Just wedge them up and make her kiss your cheek! How humiliating would that be!”

ALEXA: (Alexa looks very uncomfortable now) “Umm, of course I have a thong on. And don’t worry about what I’m wearing. I’m just not revealing my ass.” (Alexa then gets angry and yells) “Drop it ok? Jeez Nikki listen better.”

NIKKI: (Nikki looks visibly upset with Alexa bossing her around now) “Fine, Alexa, if you won’t do it then I will. I’ll step up and humiliate YOUR opponent. I’ll make her never want to show her face again! Now hold her arms.”

Nikki dropped Bayley’s arms and walked over to Alexa and quickly started to fiddle with her belt and jeans. Alexa stood in awe as she watched Nikki bark an order at her. Nikki was grinning as she lowered her gray khaki-like jeans below her pale cheeks revealing a sweaty gray thong covered ass. Nikki’s ass wasn’t as nice as Alexa’s or Bayley’s, but(pun intended) it was still very nice and big. Nikki saw that Bayley was trying to crawl toward the coffee table to escape while also hiding her exposure. Once again Nikki ordered Alexa to grab Bayley and hold her like she did for Alexa.

ALEXA: “You do not order me! I am the Goddess of the WWE. Pull your pants up, Nikki, your pale ass is blinding me. (Nikki’s facial expression changed from grinning to hateful) I mean seriously Nikki, you’re going to have to go tanning. I’ll even let you pay for me too. C’mon Nikki, let’s go.”

Alexa turned away from Nikki and Bayley and started to walk toward the back, satisfied with how this segment went, when Nikki reached out and grabbed Alexa’s arm, stopping the short blonde. Alexa turned back to Nikki to voice her obvious displeasure but instead of seeing the face of her ‘pawn’, she was staring at the face of a very unhinged woman. Nikki Cross looked like someone flipped a switch in her brain to crazy. Her entire demeanor changed but most was the look she was giving Alexa. Alexa saw the hate in Nikki’s eyes and began to panic. She tried yanking her arm from Nikki’s grasp, but that only made Nikki squeeze tighter.

ALEXA: “Ni..Nikki, what are you doing? Let me go. You’re starting to hurt me. Let go and come to the back with me, we can talk about this.”

Nikki was unmoving and kept staring at Alexa with hate. Alexa decided to take a different approach. She swung and slapped Nikki hard in the face. The assault caused Nikki to stumble backwards and release Alexa’s arm. As Nikki rubbed her cheek, her expression changed back to normal. Bayley stayed sitting off to the side covering her exposure, shocked at what she was seeing. A smile formed on Alexa’s face, thinking she was right in doing that to get through to Nikki. She was about to speak at Nikki again when suddenly Cross charged at Alexa and tackled her to the ground. Quickly, Nikki got into the full mount position on Alexa and trapped the blonde’s arms under her knees. With Alexa now helpless, Nikki rained down slaps and punches onto Alexa’s head. Shot after shot connected with the screaming blonde’s face.

One punch caught Alexa square in the forehead which caused her to snap her head back and slam into the metal staging, sending the Goddess into cuckoo land. Alexa laid dazed and unmoving when Nikki got a dastardly idea. Cross jumped off Alexa and stood near her head. Nikki yanked her gray pants back below her pale ass, revealing her sweaty gray thong again. She then stepped over Alexa’s Head so that a foot was on either side of it and was facing Alexa’s feet and slowly began to lower her ass. Alexa was too dazed to roll out of the way but she did manage to look over to Bayley and mouth ‘help me please’ before Nikki reached under herself and grabbed Alexa’s chin and pointed her face back up. Nikki laughed like a maniac as her lowered her pale ass down. She hovered about an inch away from Alexa’s cute face. Alexa was forced to stare at her humiliating future with terror and dread. Then Nikki dropped her ass perfectly down where Alexa’s nose and mouth were swallowed up perfectly between her big cheeks. With her face now engulfed in Nikki’s crack, Alexa’s body began to flail trying to get out. Nikki Cross laughed and began grinding on her former friend’s face. Nikki’s sweaty thong was grinding up against Alexa’s nose and mouth. Only a thin strip of damp fabric separated Alexa’s face from Nikki’s pussy and asshole.

Alexa tried her best to hold her breath but it was no use. Her lungs burned and she was forced to take in a huge whiff of Nikki’s sweaty crotch and ass. Alexa’s constant struggling was annoying Nikki, so she shifted her weight back onto Alexa’s mouth and nose. This caused Alexa to not get any more air and the self-proclaimed ‘Goddess’ began to panic.

Bayley was witnessing the assault, but instead of being happy that Alexa was getting attacked, her kind nature began to peak through. She watched as Alexa Bliss’s face was engulfed by Nikki’s ass. But then Nikki shifted her weight directly onto Alexa’s face and could see that Alexa couldn’t breathe anymore. The tipping point was when Alexa’s limbs went limp and fell unmoving to the stage. Instead of getting off, Nikki seemed to relish that Alexa was passing out and stayed gyrating on her. Bayley was still aware that she was pantsless in a tiny black thong, but being a genuine good person, she couldn’t sit idly by now. Bayley stood up and ran over to Nikki, leaving her own ass uncovered. Unfortunately for Bayley, Nikki saw her at the last moment and was able to jump off Alexa and dodge Bayley’s tackle attempt. Bayley crashed hard on the staging with a sickening thud. Before Bayley was able to react, Nikki was already stomping on her back. Bayley cried out in pain and definitely regretted her decision to help.

Every stomp that hit Bayley caused the Hugger’s big ass to jiggle violently. The cameraman was first to see this and had a nice zoom going on. Soon everyone in the WWE Universe had a television screen full of Bayley’s jiggling ass. Nikki quickly realized this and got a new idea. She stopped her stomps and grabbed Bayley by her pony tail and dragged the shrieking woman over to the coffee table and the destroyed remains of the twine and wicker chair. She grabbed Bayley and threw her over the short table so that her thong clad ass was sticking up. Bayley started to struggle so Nikki grabbed her head and slammed it off the table, easily putting a stop to that. Nikki grabbed some of the twine and tied Bayley’s hands and feet under the table, effectively tying her in place with her ass pointing out. A moan coming from Alexa brought Nikki’s attention back to the blonde. Alexa finally was coming back around after passing out from Nikki’s stinkface. She was able to get up on all fours before she looked up and saw Nikki walking menacingly toward her. Alexa began pleading, but they all fell on deaf ears. Nikki yanked Alexa to her feet by her red dyed tips and stared into her face. Alexa’s makeup was smeared and she was whimpering. Nikki wasn’t remorseful instead was grew angrier that she let herself be used by such a pathetic woman.

NIKKI: “Oh Alexa, I can’t believe I thought you were my friend. I was so stupid before! But I will not be used by you or anyone again. I’m going to make an example out of you.” (Nikki glanced back toward Bayley’s ass at the table) “and I guess her too, haha. Now before this I saw your waistband of your undies peek out when you scooted your tushy along the stage. It didn’t look to be a thong. And yet you seemed nervous when I brought it up. I wonder…”

Alexa’s eyes grew extremely wide with fear. She began to struggle immensely to get out of Nikki’s grip, because she wouldn’t be able to live if her choice in panties got exposed. Alexa looked to be getting out of Nikki’s grip when all of a sudden, Nikki’s left knee smashed into the blonde’s stomach causing her to bend over. While Alexa held her gut in pain, Nikki slipped behind her and grasped onto the back of her black leggings. Alexa was able to let out an ‘EEK’ as Nikki yanked her leggings to her ankles. The WWE Universe and Nikki went silent for a millisecond before bursting into laughter when they were staring at Alexa’s ass in a pair of tiny aqua blue kiddie panties with Elsa from ‘Frozen’ across her ass. Alexa tried to cover her shame with her hands and run, but ended up tripping on the leggings at her ankles and fell hard into a face down-ass up position, really showing off her childish panties. Alexa’s bubble butt was halfway peeking out of the small panties too, meaning they were legit from the kids section at a store which added for the embarrassment.

NIKKI: “Oh MY GOD Alexa! You’re wearing Elsa panties!? And you had the audacity to tell me in the back all those weeks ago, that I needed to wear a thong if we were going to hang after you saw me in my bikini style panties. Talk a big game Alexa, but you were always a little brat at heart. A brat that needs to be punished more.”

Alexa was sobbing with small tears rolling down her cheeks as she tried to crawl away with her shameful panties on display. Nikki casually followed her admiring the humiliating view until Alexa started to deviate from where Bayley was being tied down. Nikki simply grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over to Bayley and the table. Alexa didn’t want to end up tied next to Bayley with her ass elevated on display so she began to beg and plead like her life depended on it. Nikki let it happen a bit longer and even stuck out her boot for Alexa to kiss which she was more than willing to do. But the loud whining and groveling began to irritate the unhinged Cross so she slapped Alexa in the face then scooped the little woman up and threw her next to Bayley on the table. Alexa knew she was defeated and didn’t want to be beat anymore so she let Nikki tie her arms and legs under the table just like Bayley, with her panty clad ass pointing out. Nikki stepped back and took in the sight of the two jiggling bubble butts she had before her. Nikki grinned and found a nice long piece of wicker from the chair that resembled a switch and swung it in the air and listened to it slice through. Satisfied with it she approached the side of Bayley and and swung it hard across her ass. She was delighted to hear not just Bayley yelp in pain but also Alexa since the switch was long enough to perfectly spank both of their asses at once. Both the Hugger and the Goddess began to plead knowing the pain that was about to come. Nikki didn’t heed them and began raining the switch down across the asses. The two tied woman cried and screamed as their asses bounced from the spanking. It didn’t take long for their butts to glow bright red and have painful looking lines across them. Nikki switched sides so Alexa was going to get the first shot now and noticed that because of her Elsa panties, her ass wasn’t as red as Bayley’s. Nikki set the switch down and grabbed Alexa’s aqua waistband and yanked up giving the blonde a terrible wedgie. The fabric stretched up her back, to her shoulders, to finally by her head. Nikki and the audience were surprised at how stretchy they were. Nikki kept tugging and the panties split Alexa’s ass like a tiny thong, including becoming quite taut on her aching pussy. The fabric burned and slipped between Alexa’s pussy lips before finally tearing right off her. Alexa shrieked in agony but was soon relieved of the pressure. Though her pussy and ass burned from the friction. Alexa began to speak at Nikki, which was not a shock, but the contents of what she said shocked Nikki and Bayley.

ALEXA: “Owwwww! My pussy! This isn’t fair! You should wedgie Bayley’s panties off her too.”

Bayley stared at her spanking partner in shock. Did Alexa seriously just throw her under the bus? ‘That little b*tch’ she thought angrily. Before Bayley could protest her thong was already being yanked up her ass and back. It quickly flossed through her pussy lips and asshole with force before tearing right off. The wedgie didn’t last long for her, but it was as equally as painful. No both women were exposed from the waist down. Their positioning kept their pussies mostly hidden though, for which they were thankful. Bayley and Alexa were staring daggers into each other’s eyes. The hatred between them was still so real even at this humiliating moment. Nikki herself seemed to get upset that they weren’t focused on her. To change that Nikki began the spanking again, this time harder. Nikki and the audience were delighted to see that between every spank, Bayley and Alexa’s assholes were winking and that their pussies were being revealed from the back. After twenty more hard spanks Nikki stopped and admired her work. Both women were a crying mess and their asses were dark red. They would not be able to sit for at least 2 weeks comfortably and with the WWE travel schedule, she knows they will be thinking of her on long flights. Nikki walked to the front of the women by their faces and blew each a kiss and said to both of them, ‘thank you for opening my eyes around here’. Sand just like that, Nikki Cross walked to the back. Alexa and Bayley couldn’t even finish their sigh of relief when Nikki ran back out toward them with her phone in hand. She announced that she needed a personal picture to always remind herself of this night. She went behind the tied women to their asses and took several photos of their glowing asses, before announcing that something was missing.

Bayley and Alexa were straining their necks to look over their shoulders at what Nikki was planning but they couldn’t get a good look. Suddenly Alexa cooo’d with much discomfort on her face and moaned loudly against her will. Bayley was scared at what was happening. Nikki had slipped a hand under Alexa’s crotch and was lightly petting the blonde’s bush and pussy lips getting her wet enough before she shoved Alexa’s Elsa panties halfway into her pussy letting them dangle from their to look like a tail. She then moved behind Bayley who was still unaware at what was going to happen. Bayley asked Alexa what she did to her and instead of telling her and being nice, Alexa Bliss turned her face to Bayley and grinned evilly before saying ‘open wide’. Nikki then started the same process on Bayley by slipping her hand under Bayley’s crotch and also finding a bush. She gently stroked Bayley’s pussy until it too became wet and then she balled up the tiny black thong and shoved it halfway into her pussy. Nikki stepped back and was extremely happy with the result. She snapped a few pictures and then walked back past them and into the back. Alexa and Bayley looked up at the giant titantron and saw the view at what was being broadcast to millions, their glowing red spanked asses and their panties dangling from their pussies. What a sight to see. Eventually stage hands came out and cut the two free and both women painfully shuffled to the back. The image of their spanked asses stayed on the tron though until the show ended. Both women will never live this night down.

END
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to theoneandonly27 For This Useful Post:

Tags
wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s