Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2014, 06:40 PM

Default A Torrent of Colour

Greetings!

Fans of The Ashley Chronicles need not worry. Writing this story didn't interfere with that. It was an unexpected sequel to my other story A Splash of Colour, caused by a spark of inspiration. People who're used to reading my other work on and off this site will know I'm very much into softcore. Well, in this story I've attempted to take it to another level. It's nothing over the top, but those looking for a more 'interesting' experience will likely enjoy this more.

I've placed this story into a separate thread because while it's a direct sequel, my writing style has changed so much I barely consider it the same series any longer.

Before you begin reading, I strongly suggest you check out A Splash of Colour here first: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=150183

This will also help you to understand some of the scene setting from the start.

A Torrent of Colour

It had been three months since Jenny the artist had been humiliated by the four nameless local girls; well, the three local girls, the other she had manage to strip herself. She had never been more humiliated in her life as she was forced to walk home naked with just a small grey zip-up hoodie for company. How people had laughed when she had to walk through the crowded student area.

For the weeks afterwards, she couldn’t even go outside because she had been so ashamed at her exposure. These thoughts of humiliation soon turned to thoughts of revenge. The war between the students and the locals had continued and there was no great love from either side.

Jenny wanted her vengeance and she wanted to get back at the girls. She believed when she was attacked she had been caught off guard and she wasn’t prepared for battle. This time she would be. Her memory of the event was still clear and she could remember exactly what the girls looked like, even if she hadn’t learned their names.

On this occasion she was going to call in help and return the favour. During her class she had managed to rope one of her friends into backing her up. The others said no. Her friend was Kirsten and was also an artist.

They were planning on looking for the girls after their art class that day. Both girls started at the bottom of the dangerous neighbourhood and planned to make their way up it until they found them. Jenny had convinced Kirsten she almost beat them before, so with her they were certain of victory.

Kirsten had straight blond hair which descended all the way to her chest. It was dirty blond with signs of her natural brown showing through. She had on a pair of grey cargo pants and sneakers, along with a tight light blue office shirt. Kirsten also wore a black leather jacket with a silver zip going up the middle.

Jenny, with her short black hair with red highlights in it, was better prepared for the fight to come today. She had on a lilac coloured jacket she’d zipped up, with a thick forest green scarf in the middle. Her outfit was completed with lime green skinny jeans and a dark brown pair of walking boots, perfect for kicking her enemies. She had no fears about having her clothes removed today.

It was a cold yet sunny day. The weak sunlight crashed through the clouds of Glasgow. Jenny and Kirsten had already discussed their plan and walked on in silence. They passed through the area where Jenny had been humiliated without coming across anyone, apart from a perverted old man who couldn’t help but double take for a look at their asses when they walked past.

Jenny was about to give up and come back another day when she spotted her targets by chance, or two of them at least.

One had black hair and was dressed in a pair of wet look leggings and a white t-shirt. The other had bleach blond hair and a pair of denim short shorts over a pair of leggings and violet tank top with an open black jacket.

“That’s them,” said Jenny.
“You sure? You said there were three,” Kirsten said.
“Yeah, but there’s only two there.”
“They seen us yet?”
“Nah, they’re quite far off. I came up another alley last time. They look like they’re going that way. We’ll get them when we get down there. Remember what we were doing to them?”
“Yeah,” Kirsten confirmed. “Get them down, beat them up a bit, and then strip them naked. What about our bags?”
Jenny shrugged, “Doesn’t matter. Just drop them when we go in. There’s nobody around there anyway. This’ll be easy. I’ve still got some paint from class in mine so we’ll have some fun if we have time.”
“No! You evil b*tch,” Kirsten said in mock horror.
“Someone’s going to regret ever starting something like this.”

Kirsten nodded and the two artists quickened their pace towards the unaware girls. As Jenny predicted, they descended into another quiet alleyway. Jenny motioned to Kirsten and they moved into a jog, trying to remain as quiet as possible. When they were only metres from the girls, they charged headlong into their targets. Kirsten and Jenny went in with their shoulders and knocked the girl in the denim shorts to the ground.

She screamed, but the other girl in the leggings fled. Kirsten tried to reach out and grab her, but she was too fast and had too much of a head start.

“Aaaah,” the girl screeched. “Get off me. Sophie, help me!”

Sophie had apparently long disappeared and this girl was now at the mercy of the two artists. Jenny and Kirsten slapped and kicked her to the ground. She desperately tried to cover up from the attacks.

Jenny was assaulting her the hardest. She wasn’t normally so vengeful, but this was a special occasion.

“You think you’re so big when you’re on your own, do you?” said Jenny. “You think you’re so tough taking my clothes off when you’re with your little friends. Let’s see how you like it now.”
“No,” the girl protested.
“Get the coat,” Jenny ordered.

Kirsten did as she was told and roughly ripped the black jacket from her shoulders to reveal the entirety of the tank top. Two thick black bra straps stuck out from the side. The girl desperately screamed for help, but there was nobody coming. Again, she curled up into a ball in a desperate attempt to defend herself.

“Awww you don’t like it,” Jenny taunted her. “You think I liked it, b*tch, when it happened to me. It’s only getting worse, then I’m taking pictures and putting it all up around Glasgow, then I’m coming for your mates too.”

The girl didn’t respond in anything other than garbles and yelps.

“Hold her arms out, Kirsten.”

Kirsten grabbed her arms and wrenched her out of her protective ball. She kicked her legs as hard as she could, trying to fight off her attackers. Jenny walked around the front and kicked her in the legs. Spying the vulnerable shorts, she planted her knees on her legs to stop her from kicking and tore the gold button open. With them open, she weaved her fingers into the leg holes and easily pulled them down her thighs and off her kicking legs.

“Woooo, we’re almost showing some skin,” Jenny laughed. Kirsten joined in with her. “I’m going to make this as slow as possible just so you can enjoy it for longer. Like you would, you little sl*t.

The black leggings didn’t reveal anything special, but there were obvious panty lines leaving a significant portion of her ass exposed. The girl was only two items of clothing away from being left in her underwear.

“Please don’t. Please don’t. I’m sorry. It was the others really,” the girl said.
“I don’t care. You were there. You all were. It’s not so funny now, is it?”

Before the girl could retort, she was floored again with another blow to the head. Kirsten was getting into the mood and getting more violent with her blows, as well. The girl was going to be naked soon, and there was nothing she could do about it.

“So what next, Kirsten? You want to see her in her bra or her panties first?”
“Not sure, Jen, let’s leave her in her panties so she can’t cover up.”

The girl attempted to crawl away during the brief interlude, but they were both always walking behind her. Kirsten nodded to Jenny and they both plunged their eager hands into the back of her leggings. Their fingers roughly touched her skin, rubbing the surface as they grabbed her attire and pulled it down. She released an ear-splitting shriek as her panties were exposed. They had a bright pink waistband with navy blue and white horizontal stripes, revealing a considerable portion of her ass cheeks.

The two artists laughed as they managed to lower the leggings around the bottom of her thighs. As a last ditch attempt to save her dignity, the girl curled her legs into her chest. Now the pulling match was on.

Jenny heard a scream of terror as she continued her mission to shame her opponent, but it didn’t come from her. It came from next to her. Kirsten was screaming. Sophie had returned and had grabbed her by the back of the hair, roughly pulling her away from her fallen friend.

Something dropped in Jenny’s stomach as she released the girl and turned to Sophie. She had brought another friend. It was the third girl they were targeting from before. It was now three-on-two and Kirsten was being mobbed by the two new entrants.

The girl with the leggings around her knees hastily crawled away and pulled them up again. Jenny moved forward to grab onto the third girl. She thought she heard Sophie call her Natasha.

Natasha, she recognised, was the one who’d depantsed her last time. She was dressed in a pair of black tracksuit bottoms. They were Adidas with a white stripe down the sides. She was white trash all over. Her look was completed with a white tank top showing off massive cleavage and a matching tracksuit jacket. Her hands and wrists were adorned in tacky gold jewellery. Her sc****d back hair tied into a ponytail gave her an ugly horse-like face. She was slightly bigger than both Jenny and Kirsten and had been in a fair few fights during her time.

Jenny couldn’t panic now. She relieved Kirsten from the girls’ attacks by grabbing the back of Natasha’s ponytail and hauling her backwards. It gave Kirsten the opportunity to push back against Sophie and make it an even fight again. Slaps and claws flew as the furious fighters fought for an advantage. Kirsten and Sophie were evenly matched.

Natasha screamed as her hair was ripped back. She tried to twist her body and drive Jenny backwards. The white girl managed to twist her body enough to launch a few light jabs into Jenny’s body. Jenny held onto the girl’s jacket, trying to pull at something, anything.

“Fuck off, b*tch,” Natasha screeched. “I’m going to kick your ass, you stuck up sl*t.”
“We’ll see about that,” Jenny retorted, throwing a shot to the side of Natasha’s head.

Meanwhile, Kirsten was losing her balance. She wasn’t much of a fighter and she’d only gone along with this because Jenny said it would be easy. Sophie pushed back against her and sent her crashing onto her back. The two girls still held onto each other and they rolled around on the concrete, lashing at each other. Kirsten was holding on for dear life as Sophie’s fighting experience began to show.

“Help us, Nikki,” Sophie said, breathing heavily.

Nikki, who had managed to regain her composure from her near stripping, climbed to her feet again and surveyed the scene. Kirsten was on the floor and Jenny and Natasha were still trading hits on their feet. She allowed her anger to take over her and saw it was Jenny leading the attacking pair.

She began launching clubbing blows at Jenny’s back. The combined attacking force began to hurt Jenny. Nikki grabbed her around her slim yet powerful thighs to clamp her legs together. It sent Jenny tumbling forward, taking Nikki and Natasha with her to the ground. Nikki held onto her legs to stop her from kicking while Natasha climbed to her feet.

Natasha hit the immobilised artist a few times in the back of the head. She took her tracksuit jacket off to reveal her skimpy white tank top, which showed a section of her belly along with it. A bright pink bra was clearly visible underneath the tank top. Now the big girl meant business.

“You think you can play with us, think you can strip us with your stupid ass friend over there?”
“Fuck you!” Jenny yelled back.
“You didn’t learn last time did you? Stay off our streets. Guess we’ll have to teach you another lesson.”

Jenny continued to struggle as hard as she could. She wasn’t going to admit defeat. She wasn’t going to have her clothes taken off again.

Sophie had conquered Kirsten and was now sitting on her stomach. She weakly kicked her legs against her, but it was useless. Kirsten wasn’t resisting any longer. She was scared about what might happen if she did. This wasn’t what she signed up for. If she stopped fighting and apologised they may decide to let her go without any trouble.

“I’m sorry. We’re sorry. We won’t do it again. Please leave us alone,” Kirsten begged, much to Jenny’s disgust.

Natasha turned to the new speaker and grabbed a fistful of her dirty blond hair.

“Should have thought about that before. Your friend should have told you not to come round here. You didn’t mind trying to hit Nikki, so I don’t care what a scared little student has to say.”

Natasha walked around to Kirsten’s feet and put one of her feet between her legs. Kirsten was terrified as Natasha began to work on her sneakers, untying them and taking them off her feet one by one. She was soon barefoot as Natasha finished removing her socks.

“Wow, students stink. Did you even shower today?”

All three girls tittered as the shoes and socks were thrown over a nearby wall into someone’s garden. Sophie roughly pushed Kirsten’s face into the concrete to make her point again.

Jenny, determined to avoid a similar fate, struck back, punching Nikki in the face to get her off her legs. Jenny managed to scramble back to her feet and hit Natasha as well. The blow shocked her and she wobbled backwards. Jenny went for her clothes immediately. She knew she didn’t have much time if she wanted to win this fight. Kirsten was useless.

She grabbed the front of her tank top and pulled it forward, tearing the thin fabric down the middle to reveal her pink bra cups. Jenny swung Natasha by the fabric around, making her lose her balance and fall to the ground. Her tracksuit bottoms came down slightly to show the hint of a grey thong. For good measure, Jenny took the remainder of the tank top away and launched it away from the fighting.

She whacked Sophie in the side of the temple and pushed her off of Kirsten. Kirsten rose back to her feet again, but she wasn’t sure what to do.

“Help me, Kirsten,” commanded Jenny.
“I want my shoes,” she said.
“Sod your shoes, we need to get them down.”

Kirsten looked at Sophie nervously and made a pathetic attempt at trying to dominate her, but she was instantly overpowered again as a new catfight began.

Natasha was getting back to her feet. The topless girl’s grey thong now stuck out of the low slung tracksuit. She was angry and she lunged for the artist immediately. Jenny caught hold of her bra cups and for the first time Natasha’s anger turned into one of embarrassment. The last thing she wanted was to have to fight with her breasts hanging out.

Nikki was also back to her feet, though. Instead of using the opportunity to depants Jenny like last time, she grabbed the hood of the lilac jacket and wrenched her back. Her head snapped back and her hands left Natasha’s bra cups, allowing her to readjust without exhibiting anything.

“Kick her ass, Nikki,” Natasha screamed. “Let’s get those nasty clothes off.”

Jenny was throwing hits wherever she could, but there was no direction in her attacks. Kirsten and Sophie continued to roll around on the ground. Nikki was pulling Jenny around. They collided with Kirsten and Sophie and tripped themselves up, both falling over and landing on the two catfighting girls.

Natasha descended on Kirsten instead, striking her in the head.

“Get her coat off, Sophie,” said Natasha. “Take it off.”

Sophie helped Natasha rip the black jacket from her back, revealing the tight light blue shirt underneath. The shirt revealed a portion of her belly at the bottom and the buttons obviously strained against the fabric.

Satisfied with her first victory, Natasha turned back to Jenny, helping her back to her feet, where she began throwing knees into her ribs. The blows knocked the oxygen out of the artist, making her cough and splutter. A final kick to the midsection sent her back to the ground, trying to get some air back inside.

Breathing heavily, she took the time to think about her stripped state. It made her angry and now was the time to start getting payback for it. She wasn’t going to let two snobby students come into her territory and have their way with her. Jenny was her primary target, though. Kirsten wasn’t a threat and could be dealt with later.

Jenny was coughing and in no condition to fight back.

“Got her, Natasha,” Nikki said.
“Good, now get her turned over. Get her coat off as well. See what she’s wearing under there today. And get that nasty scarf thing off, as well.”

Nikki grabbed the bunched up scarf and removed it, sending it over another garden wall. Jenny wanted to fight back. She knew what was happening, but she couldn’t. The rough girls didn’t bother unzipping her coat and instead turned her onto her front where they proceeded to lift the jacket over her head. They brought her other clothes with it part of the way, to reveal half of the flawless skin on her back. The lime green skinny jeans made the well-toned ass they’d seen so much of last time stand out. Natasha saw this and planted a slap on her right ass cheek, making her grimace in pain.

The jacket came off and Jenny soon found herself in her baggy velvet grey top. The top came down the top of her ass, covering it up. Jenny had lost one more item of clothing than she’d intended, now she was worried. She was worried because of her choice of underwear today. It was her most embarrassing pair. It was the one even a boyfriend wouldn’t be allowed to see.

Natasha kicked Jenny in the stomach again to leave her prone. She saw the two bags the girls had discarded when beginning their attacks.

“Hold them down, girls,” she ordered.

She grabbed the bags and emptied them onto the street. There was everything from makeup to old pieces of paper. In Jenny’s bag there were art supplies, little tubes of acrylic paint she used for art class. Natasha picked them up with an evil smile on her face. The humiliation was only going to get worse.

“Tasha,” Sophie said. “What are we doing with this one?”
“We’re going to strip the b*tch. She went for Sophie as well, so she’s just as bad as this one. Give her a slap.”

For a moment, Natasha threw the tubes of paint back on the path and went over to Kirsten.

“Wow she does dress like a sl*t,” Natasha remarked. “Since she likes showing off so much I think we should see some more of her. What do you say girls?”
“No, please, don’t,” Kirsten begged, on the verge of tears.
“Go on, Sophie!”

Sophie got off of Kirsten for a moment only to slide her hands in the front of her grey cargo pants. She quickly unclipped the button to reveal the first part of her conservative black and white polka dot panties. It didn’t take long before Kirsten was scrambling for something, anything, to use for leverage to get her away from the vengeful Sophie. The loosened cargo pants came flying down her skinny, pale legs to leave her in her panties.

Kirsten screamed and began sobbing. This was exactly why she hadn’t wanted to come on Jenny’s mission. She thought she had a chance to get away, but Sophie grabbed her ankle and brought her back to the ground. The cargo pants were launched far away. Natasha and Nikki were now sat on Jenny, pinning her down and preventing her from helping her friend. It was divide and conquer at its finest.

As Kirsten rolled around in her panties, Sophie was on her like a hungry hyena. She immediately went for the top, tearing the buttons apart and revealing her modest chest encased in a simple black bra. Kirsten had been stripped to her underwear and she knew anything short of a miracle would lead to her walking home like that. All she could do was cry. Kirsten had been defeated.

“Sophie, stay on her, make sure she doesn’t go anywhere,” said Natasha, getting off the struggling Jenny.
“Stupid wh*r* shouldn’t have messed with us,” said Nikki.

Both girls got off Jenny, but this gave her the chance for another fight back. She used her deceptively powerful thighs to drive herself to her feet, where she began throwing punches and screeching. She was determined not to go the same way as her friend.

One shot caught Nikki in the jaw, knocking her to the ground. Sophie knew she couldn’t leave Kirsten, so she had to watch the topless Natasha and Jenny go one-on-one with each other again. This time Jenny was driving her back. Fighting her with everything she had, she grabbed her ponytail and threw her shoulder first into a fence. Her body hit it with a snap and she was on the floor.

Jenny saw the exposed grey thong, plus a sizeable amount of ass crack and thought now was the time to embarrass her opponent and send her home crying. Just as she bent over to grab the side of her bottoms, she felt a pull from behind. Nikki grabbed hold of her green skinny jeans and attempted to wrench them down again. Instinctively, her hands rushed to her pants to save them. She needn’t have worried. The jeans were so tight and secure they barely came down half-an-inch and her underwear remained safely hidden.

“Nice try,” Jenny crowed, turning to the shocked Nikki. “You’re not seeing me in my panties again.”

Nikki didn’t reply and received a slap to the face, putting her back on the floor. She grabbed her by the neck and held her down, trying to choke the life out of her. She was winning.

Natasha wasn’t going to let this go on for long. She raised herself back to her feet and grabbed one of Jenny’s brown boots, lifting it up into the air. A small scream came from Jenny as she hopped around stupidly on one leg. Natasha expertly kicked out at her standing leg and made her hit the ground hard, knocking her dizzy. She continued pulling her leg, sending her rolling across the floor, but she always kept her hands on her pants just in case they decided to burst open and reveal her most intimate area.

“I’ll keep her down,” Natasha said to Sophie, bringing her towards the underwear clad Kirsten. “Hit her, hit her.”

Sophie hammered on Jenny’s head and face from her position, weakening her. Now Nikki returned to join in the fun. Sophie held her arms and Nikki made sure the rest of her was firmly pinned down. Jenny screamed in fury.

“You’re not going anywhere. This isn’t over yet,” crowed Natasha. “We’re going to see you in your undies again. Hope you’re wearing something cute like your friend today. Actually, wait right there.”

Natasha had a brilliant idea. She remembered the small acrylic paint tubes she’d found in Jenny’s bag. They were in lots of different colours. She picked up a blue tube and opened up the top. Jenny struggled more than ever. The girls were all smiling and laughing sadistically now.

“Let’s see how your clothes like getting ruined.”

She squeezed out the blue directly onto Jenny’s exposed face. Her head struggled from side to side as the bright blue came tumbling down. Natasha continued her humiliation by squeezing out the yellow tube on top of that, covering her face in a thin layer of blue and yellow. Finally, she grabbed the red tube and squeezed it out onto her hand. Using her paint-covered palm, she slapped Jenny in the face and began to rub the paint throughout her hair and over her face, as well. Jenny tried to spit it out as her own tools of humiliation were cruelly turned against her.

“Turn her over,” Nikki laughed, grabbing a green tube of paint, with Sophie grabbing an orange.

They turned her over and began to squeeze the colours into the back of her hair, and threw some on her baggy grey velvet shirt for good measure. Jenny had been humiliated beyond anything she could have imagined.

Natasha used her hand to smear any remaining paint over Kirsten’s face and hair, leaving streaks of colour.

“I always thought this is what artists did at that university,” said Sophie.
“Awwww we got her shirt dirty,” Nikki said.
“Know what that means girls?”
“Take it off,” they replied together.
“Yeah, but let’s clean her up first,” said Natasha.

Natasha retrieved Kirsten’s bag where she took out an unopened bottle of water she’d seen earlier. Jenny’s face was still pressed into the ground and she was on her stomach. Natasha opened the bottle and Jenny shivered as the cold water hit the back of her head and soaked her. The girls turned her over and the deluge of water continued to fall onto her face, making her cough and most of the paint to disappear onto her clothes.

Her jeans had managed to escape all but the faintest splashes of water, but her top was ruined, covered in a psychedelic mix of watery acrylic.

“Get her top off,” said Natasha.

Together, Natasha and Nikki grabbed the bottom of it and began to lift it up her body. Her well-toned midsection with that flawless skin came into view for a second time in a few months. Jenny’s arms were being held down from behind by Sophie, so she was powerless. The loose top quickly came up and above her small yet soft breasts. They were covered by a sexy bright violet bra.

Natasha took the top off her head and cheered. They other girls let off catcalls as Jenny was one item of clothing away from being left in her undies again. Jenny gritted her teeth. She wasn’t going to cry again as the girls released her for a moment and let her crawl away.

“Oh look she’s trying to run. She’s not so cocky now she’s losing is she?” laughed Sophie. “You’ll be joining your friend soon. We’ve never had so much trouble getting a girl’s pants off before.”

Jenny, with paint streaks still on her face and in her hair, had only escape on her mind. She knew now she wasn’t going to win. Natasha stalked her from behind, getting closer and closer, until she stepped in front of her. She grabbed her by the face and attempted to lift the topless artist to her feet. Jenny curled her fingers into the waistband of Natasha’s tracksuit bottoms out of instinct.

Without any warning, she pulled them down, but Natasha managed to stop them just as her entire ass became exposed. It didn’t bother her, though.

Natasha laughed, “Look at this girls, she still wants to strip us. If you want to see me in a thong so much you’ve got to get YOUR kit off first.”

She shoved her back to the ground again and pulled her tracksuit back up with one hand.

Kirsten was still on the floor, terrified. Sophie spoke to her, “If you stay here and don’t try to run we’ll give you your clothes back. Run and we’ll leave you naked too.”

Her captive nodded in return. She wasn’t going anywhere. It gave Sophie the chance to get back into the fight and make it into a complete three-on-one assault. She didn’t waste any time coming to her friend’s aid. She got on top of Jenny’s back, whilst Natasha held her arms, and began to unclip the bright violet bra at the back. The artist hadn’t expected this and both cups effortlessly fell to the ground, leaving her completely naked from the waist up.

“Nice one, Soph,” Nikki snickered.

Natasha went behind Jenny and used her enormous strength to rag her to her feet. She pinned her arms to her sides and picked her up in an enormous bear hug, leaving her breasts on show. Goosebumps began to appear on her skin from sheer embarrassment. Jenny couldn’t stop herself from letting a few tears fall from her eyes, mingling with the paint.

Sophie and Nikki both stood in front of the kicking student and pinched at her boobs. They both grabbed the nipples, making her scream as the tender flesh was tormented.

“What next girls?” asked Nikki.
“Pants time I think.” Natasha said from behind Jenny.
“No, no, please, I’ll go, I’ll leave, I’m sorry,” she pleaded frantically.
Sophie and Nikki smiled at each other, before Nikki asked, “What have you got under there anyways?”
“I’m really really sorry. I won’t come back. Just don’t strip me again.”
“Oh look, Soph, she’s kicking. She must really not want us to see what she’s hiding under there.”
“Too bad,” said Nikki.

With that, Nikki reached out and swiped at the silver button securing her lime green skinny jeans. Jenny yelped like they’d started torturing her soft breasts again. She didn’t have time to think about this as Natasha chucked her to the ground and dived on top of her.

The jeans were loosened and Natasha took great joy in depantsing her for a second time. She gently lowered the back of her jeans to reveal what Jenny had been hiding. They were a pair of multi-coloured panties in all the colours of the rainbow arranged in colourful and contrasting circles. They looked like lots of little candy sweets lined up next to each other.

“Oh my god,” Natasha spluttered as she tried to catch her breath. “What are these supposed to be?”

All three girls laughed and almost choked on their own gloating as Jenny couldn’t help but sob. She felt three pairs of hands plunge into the back of her jeans and pull them down past her ass and down to her ankles, before someone untied her boots and left her in a small pair of panties. In just a pair of the most embarrassing panties imaginable, she felt this was worse than the last time.

They turned her over to get a good look at the front, which had exactly the same print. The bulge of her pussy added a strange dimension to the otherwise two-dimensional pattern. Jenny watched her smooth thighs come into view as she was rolled backwards to where each girl could spank her on the ass as hard as they could. She squealed with every hit.

She hadn’t meant to wear these panties today. It was a pair she’d just pulled out of her underwear draw at random. The last thing she’d thought about was the possibility of getting stripped again and letting her archenemies get a look at them.

“Artists love colour. Nice panties, b*tch, glad you were showing them to us today,” said Natasha. “This is only getting worse for you and your friend. We aren’t done yet.”

They tossed Jenny into Kirsten, who was still on the floor. The two artists and their near naked bodies were leant against each other, breasts and hidden pussies in close proximity to each other. The two friends had never been this close before.

“They look cute together,” Sophie said.
“Get the other’s bra,” suggested Nikki.
“No,” Kirsten protested. “You promised.”
“We promised?” Nikki and Sophie said together. “Yeah, we lied.”

Kirsten attempted to cover up from the on-rushing girls, but it was no use as they each grabbed a bra strap and ripped the bra from her body, ruining it. Her sizeable breasts had been exposed and now both artists were just in their panties and nothing more.

“Get your phone out, Nikki,” said Natasha. “Let’s have some fun with our new friends.”

Nikki brought out her camera phone and began filming. Jenny now knew there was going to be documented evidence of her embarrassment. They grabbed her by the hair again and forced her onto her hands and knees. She was too humiliated to fight back. Now she only wanted it to be over.

The girls began hitting her over and over again across her panty-covered ass.

“You, girl,” said Sophie to Kirsten. “What’s your name?”
“Kirsten,” she answered.
“Kirsten, get over here. Hit your friend. Hit her right on the ass.”

Kirsten shook her head as she stood in her panties, covering her boobs. Natasha pulled her arms away and forced her to bear her breasts to the group. She shivered and sniffled in response.

“Hit her on the ass. Hit her hard or we’re going to do the same to you next. Do it!” Natasha screamed in her face.
Kirsten moved forward towards her wet, paint-covered friend and gave her a light tap on the ass.

“Pathetic, do it harder, as hard as you can or this is happening to you right now,” ordered Natasha.

Kirsten did it harder, making her friend jump. It still wasn’t enough as they threatened to take her panties off if she didn’t do it harder. Not willing to be completely naked, Kirsten hit Jenny as hard as she could, hearing the intake of breath as the painful slap came down.

The girls laughed at this and Jenny was horrified when she felt someone grabbing her underwear and pulling it up into her pussy. Nikki made extra sure to reveal as much of her behind as possible.

“Look, Soph, she is wearing a thong this time. Get Tasha to make her hit her again.”

Kirsten hit Jenny’s practically bare ass as hard as she could. The crack of the strike on her skin echoed down the lonely street. Jenny screamed the loudest she’d done so far. The girls liked it and ordered her to do it again. It was the same result as her tight cheeks rippled with the force.

Nikki turned Jenny over again and held her arms aloft, exposing her bare breasts and the pussy that was bulging away under the thin fabric of her mortifying pair of multi-coloured polka dot underwear.

“Now get down there,” Natasha tripped Kirsten over.

She landed directly onto Jenny and their breasts were now touching directly. Jenny could feel the hot breath of Kirsten on her face.

“Don’t even think about moving, Kirsten,” said Sophie. “Do everything we say or we’ll take off your undies and leave you naked.”

“Got the camera on,” Nikki confirmed.
“Kirsten, what’s her name?” Natasha asked.
“What?”
“What’s her name, b*tch, what’s your friend’s name?”
“Jenny.”
“Jenny must be a lesbian,” said Nikki.
“With that hair she must be,” concluded Sophie.
“Kiss her, Kirsten, right on the lips,” Natasha ordered as all manner of dirty, humiliating thoughts popped into her head. She’d almost forgotten she was topless and most of her thong-covered ass was showing above her tracksuit bottoms.

Jenny saw Kirsten’s reluctant mouth coming in towards her. It grabbed hold of her lips and began to suck and move against them. She had no choice but to move in time with them. Kirsten’s tears fells onto her face. Jenny felt something strange inside her. It was like a worm had made its way into her stomach and wouldn’t stop twisting and turning.

Their conquerors lifted up both of Jenny’s legs and spread them out, making sure Kirsten was in the middle as if they were in a sex position. They roared with laughter when their crotches met in the middle. The strangeness only got worse for Jenny.

“Kirsten, put your hand down her pants,” ordered Natasha.
“What?” she stopped kissing Jenny for a moment.
“I said put your hand down her thong.”
Kirsten shook her head. This was a step too far.
“No? Alright fine.”

Natasha didn’t give her a chance to reply and grabbed the back of her black and white polka dot panties. She pulled them down and completely off her feet to leave Kirsten completely naked. Her pussy was almost completely shaved with just a light coating of hair.

The girls forced her crying back into the same position as before.

“Do it,” said Natasha, lifting Jenny up off the ground and making her sit on her knees whilst Sophie held both her arms behind, threatening to twist them if she tried to resist. Jenny was breathing heavily, the wind hissing through her gritted teeth.

“Go on, now, or you’ll be off home naked,” the giant girl warned again.

Naked Kirsten was thrown down to the ground again, her face hitting Jenny’s thighs. She slowly got up and reached for the front of Jenny’s panties, slipping her hand inside. Jenny felt the nervous and inexperienced fingers cupping her pussy, getting too close to her sensitive clitoris.

“Kiss her again,” sadistic Natasha said.

Kirsten didn’t resist as she continued to weep. She drew her lips onto Jenny’s and the two artists shared a reluctant kiss, with their tongues weaving against each other. It was their first intimate experience. Jenny felt like she was about to explode inside. She couldn’t stop the feelings from departing as her pussy began to moisten at the accidental brush of Kirsten’s fingers. She flushed.

“Oh my god, the dirty lesbian b*tch, she likes it,” Nikki said.
“What a sicko,” Natasha exclaimed, throwing Kirsten away and pushing Jenny’s head into the floor, ending the experience.

Straight away, Natasha grabbed Jenny’s panties and stripped them off, throwing them away to leave them hanging on the edge of a nearby fence. Both artists were naked and beaten beyond anything they could have predicted. Jenny wailed, but her beating and final defeat was tinged with a strange pleasure. She no longer knew what to feel.

As a final humiliation to Jenny, and a warning to anyone else, the girls grabbed the discarded tubes of paint and used what was left to paint the word ‘sl*t’ in large letters across her back. There was no reprieve this time as they gathered up her clothes and kept them in a pile, shoving her and Kirsten back out of the foreboding estate to go home naked and in a state of disgrace they would never forget.
Attached Thumbnails
A Torrent of Colour.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 10:52 PM

omg you have to continue this and let jenny finally get her revenge on these b*tches deffo one of my faviroute stories on the site
The Following User Says Thank You to diva lover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2014, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diva lover View Post
omg you have to continue this and let jenny finally get her revenge on these b*tches deffo one of my faviroute stories on the site
I'm glad you enjoyed it. As I said in the intro, this was a sequel I never intended to happen. It was just the right moment. I have to say I've never considered giving Jenny her revenge. I'm not promising any sequels to this story, but if I did I would seriously have to think about how to do it.

A Jenny revenge story would require specific circumstances because I've already explored a potential revenge, which drastically reduces realistic options for the future.

Still, I'd also have to gauge demand for a revenge story. The girls are hardly designed to be sexy and are more designed to be like white trash. Personally, whilst writing the story, I felt the artists were much sexier and desirable.

Of course, I could just start an interesting story arc that incorporates some of the sexual tension towards the end of this story, but it's certainly not a priority at the moment. We'll just have to see what comes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s