Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2023, 10:27 AM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts
Default discussion- nude events (public) not WNBR stye

Has anyone ever been to (or organised?!) a nude event, at a tourist spot / public landmark?

As a one off private event, or 'open to all..' ?

I'm thinking of the open days that some places do (think there's a regular naked garden day, somewhere near salisbury?), i guess to drum up business...

or just as a fun event?

visitors- how did it go? what was the first time like, gettig nekkid in public, with strangers??

organisers- same as above. was it worth it? attendance better / worse than expected? did you only do within your circle of friends. or nudist community..? did weather on the day affect numbers/ was pressinvolved? any conequences (complaints, follow on requests..)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2023, 05:33 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 61 Posts

I don't know if strictly nude, but I, I helped organize a niche festival where the organizer made it a point of honor to have nude yoga organized by a woman. However, the festival is closed and small, for up to a hundred or two hundred people who know about them, no mass photo shooting, etc. it takes place far, far outside of the city and civilization and was more of an electronic-nude nature. I lived with an organizer who, selling vodka from under the counter at his own festival, smugly boasted that he would live off the tickets for at least a year. Eventually this festival began to compete with other bigger ones, and "wars" between organizers and events like overlapping dates (so that most, unable to decide, go to the most popular one) or so-called "inside jobs" eventually put him in jail. In my country the law is quite unfriendly to such events, nude especially, and organizing a regular one is challenging enough, nude is only for a closed group, because a mass nude event open is a guarantee of fucked up and fucked up behavior of perverts. Unfortunately, I've processed the topic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pokaz_cycki For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2023, 10:16 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

I know of lots of my friends who have done things like this, but never me.

My friend went to a free the nipple event. She is the type you would expect to be the first one topless, but she actually didn't get topless. There were 8 women there and one cop. Four of the women were topless, a few men there, and my friend. She said it was rather uncomfortable being so few people there.

My friend helped organize the only WNBR in my city which was cancelled at the last moment because of violent threats against the event.

My wife was part of a nudist group in grad school because of her best friend. My wife hated it, but she went to the events anyway because she didn't have many friends in that city, so she just rolled with it.

My other friend organized a nurse-in for breastfeeding in public in a state where it WASN'T legal (at the time) to nurse in public. They all got arrested, but she helped make it legal a few years later.

The husband of this friend went to an organized nude event in my area. He was all excited, but it ended up being a raunchy gay male nude thing. He's totally straight, so he was bummed. I giggled a little because I had already known of the group he was talking about; I could have told him what to expect.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2023, 06:27 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Guiness Book of World Records

A few years ago my wife and I participated in a nude event at a public beach. There were hundreds of us there, about even male/female, all naked for the camera crews and news reporters to get into the Guiness record book for largest skinny-dip. After the event, we spent the rest of the day there, enjoying the beach, still nude of course!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 05:54 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Almost twenty years ago, my wife and I participated in a large scale Spencer Tunick event in a city centre mainly beside the river.

I'd told her about the event, never imagining she'd be prepared to do it herself. She surprised me by saying that she was well up for it.

In the build up, my wife assured a young terrified aisan girl that it would be fine. We stripped off the car park and spent a couple of hours naked walking between and posing at various places on either side of the river. My wife was pissed because it was cold and we were only expecting to be naked for a few minures when posing.

It was early in the morning, so there weren't many spectators. Every now and again, there'd be the odd person looking out of upstairs windows. At one point, I heard some giggling boys hiding above us on a bridge

There were some surreal moments, like over a thousand naked people trooping past a party of wide eyed tourists with luggage outside a hotel waiting for their bus. Also, a couple of fully clothed revellers leftover from the previous night snogging passionately against a wall. I guess they just got turned on by the sight of so many naked people. Another, when an unsuspecting woman came out of her flat to go presumably to work and found herself standing fully dressed in a sea of naked people crouched on the ground. Most weird of all was walking past a line of grinning policemen liiining the route at one point.

We carefully avoided the TV cameras and kept to the back of the crowd when posing for photos. For some reason my wife didn't want her parents to see me, her husband in the nude - she was not at all bothered about them seeing her that way. I regretted this when I saw the final photographs at a gallery.

We'd taken some friends with us to see the exhibition. I felt a little sad that our friends couldn't see us full frontal nude amongst the life sized images of the brave ones standing up front. You only get one oppotunity to do something like this, best to make a good job of it.

A crowd of people overhead my wife talking about posing. When they realised she'd posed nude they treated her like a celebrity and kept her for ages answering their questions about it. It was a shame they couldn't have seen her naked image. That would have made everybody's day.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 01-13-2024 at 06:05 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2024, 06:51 AM

Thanked 1,938 Times in 164 Posts

I have done the Spencer tunic installation in Salford, but the weirdest thing I have done was a naked show in a gallery. It was a show about the body in art and was CO. I arrived with a few others and we started looking around the gallery naked but then a LOT of clothed people arrived so I was with a group of naked guys and girls surrounded by clothed people
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
Almost twenty years ago, my wife and I participated in a large scale Spencer Tunick event in a city centre mainly beside the river.

I'd told her about the event, never imagining she'd be prepared to do it herself. She surprised me by saying that she was well up for it.

In the build up, my wife assured a young terrified aisan girl that it would be fine. We stripped off the car park and spent a couple of hours naked walking between and posing at various places on either side of the river. My wife was pissed because it was cold and we were only expecting to be naked for a few minures when posing.

It was early in the morning, so there weren't many spectators. Every now and again, there'd be the odd person looking out of upstairs windows. At one point, I heard some giggling boys hiding above us on a bridge

There were some surreal moments, like over a thousand naked people trooping past a party of wide eyed tourists with luggage outside a hotel waiting for their bus. Also, a couple of fully clothed revellers leftover from the previous night snogging passionately against a wall. I guess they just got turned on by the sight of so many naked people. Another, when an unsuspecting woman came out of her flat to go presumably to work and found herself standing fully dressed in a sea of naked people crouched on the ground. Most weird of all was walking past a line of grinning policemen liiining the route at one point.

We carefully avoided the TV cameras and kept to the back of the crowd when posing for photos. For some reason my wife didn't want her parents to see me, her husband in the nude - she was not at all bothered about them seeing her that way. I regretted this when I saw the final photographs at a gallery.

We'd taken some friends with us to see the exhibition. I felt a little sad that our friends couldn't see us full frontal nude amongst the life sized images of the brave ones standing up front. You only get one oppotunity to do something like this, best to make a good job of it.

A crowd of people overhead my wife talking about posing. When they realised she'd posed nude they treated her like a celebrity and kept her for ages answering their questions about it. It was a shame they couldn't have seen her naked image. That would have made everybody's day.
Which specific event was it? I'd love to hear the full details of the Asian girl. Did you see her strip off in the the end, and did she make any of the pictures?
Old 01-22-2024, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Which specific event was it? I'd love to hear the full details of the Asian girl. Did you see her strip off in the the end, and did she make any of the pictures?
I'd rather not say which event, in case it identifies me.

I don't remember much about the Asian girl apart from her being terrified of having to get naked with hundreds of other people and my wife telling her not to worry and that it would all be fine. I was standing right next to her when we undressed, but after that never saw her again. It was a massive crowd. At the time, I was probably more concerned about what was going to happen to my clothes and belongings.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 01-22-2024 at 02:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 05:06 AM

Thanked 8,326 Times in 327 Posts

Anyone else done Abbeyhouse gardens clothes optional days?
Old 02-04-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts

Last year, I ticked one off my bucket list.. after a team building work thing, the boss had booked a private ride on the Brighton i-360 tower.

About a dozen of us, already quite wined up by the time we got on, for an evening ride up & down. nearing the top, someone was dared to flash her boobs for a picture.. but they 'double dared' back, for a full nude pose (though no pics of that) .. surprisingly, even the straight laced boss joined in!

The bar staff's shocked face was a picture, as we ran around the pod, at the very top. anyone who had a telescope going that night, must have saw plenty of Moons !

One couple stayed naked, all the way back down too. epic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:

Tags
event, nusde, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s