Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2014, 05:23 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickJedi View Post
Would it be 'unintentional' if someone dumps ice on the girls' back when they were sunning themselves with their bikini tops untied?

Everyone saw my girl friend's boobs and her girl friend's boob when both of them popped up. I had wanted to see what her girl friend's boob looked like and there they were. Both pairs were nice even when we only saw them for a couple seconds.

Catching a boob slip from the wives in our group was always good. Lots of fun watching them trying to learn how to stand up on water skies.

Such sweet memories of younger days.

btw: catching a boob slip from the wives in our
Not unintentional but enjoyable. When I was in high school, a boy did it to his hot girlfriend (yes she was 18) at a friend's pool party. I still remember the brief glimpse of her tits.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2022, 04:54 PM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindpoo View Post
I agree with most of the other posters on here. Its definitely much more erotic to see someone you know's boobs than just a strangers. Unfortunately I've never really managed it - bar a couple of downblouse incidents. I can think of a bunch of friend's wives and gfs and work colleagues I would like to see though.
I am completely in the same situation. Although there are a few of our male friends who have seen my wife's boobs, mainly from being on holiday with her before we were together, I've never had the fortune to see any of our female friends tits. We have been on holiday with a few other couples but there was never any topless sunbathing on those occasions; not even from my wife. This is a massive shame as seeing close female friends, friends wives, girlfriends, and femal in laws topless is right up there top if my list.

I have seen my neighbour's boobs one hot night; too hot for her to be wearing anything to cover her breasts. This wouldn't normally be a woman I'd look twice at in the street, but the fact I'd talked to her outside her house that morning, and there she was topless standing at her window, was so so hot.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 08:30 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Was in the bar a couple of days ago chatting to some work mates about boobs. Standard thing, what's best. Big, small etc. I pointed out that personally I'd rather see an average pair of boobs that belong to someone I know, ie. sister in law, friend, friends wife etc than loads of perfect pairs on complete strangers. This caused much debate wih a couple agreeing and some disagreeing. After most guys had gone it ended with two of us chewing the fat, talking shite etc. anyway, the lad I was with who had agreed with me bought it up again and told me a couple of people he'd seen, which in turn led me to tell him who I'd seen. We then made a drunken list about which friends or friends wives we'd like to see. Obviously both our wives featured on each others list. When I added his he jokingly said that could be arranged. I looked at him to see if he was calling my bluff. Didn't look like he was, so I told him I'd love that and would obviously return the favour. 5 mins later he disappears to the loo, comes back and says "have a look at this" and hands me his phone. My jaw hit the floor as there was a superb picture of his wife topless. Amazing breasts. I then took out my phone and returned the favour. he too seemed impressed.
We both spoke about it again yesterday. Looks like we may end up showing more. Fingers crossed.

As an aside, does anyone agree with me on this? Boobs you know much more appealing than boobs you don't!
Because my wife and I attend lots of biker type events, we see LOTS of topless and nude women all the time. After a while you can actually become a bit desensitized to it. BUT, it's always a thrill catching a glimpse of someone you actually know! I'll never get tired of that!
Old 01-05-2022, 11:07 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

For me also breasts of women I know.
It's always a bit more special (not necessarily in a sexual way) than seeing a stranger's breasts.
Unfortunately, such occasions do not occur that often.
When visiting nude beaches, nude swims or sauna, it are usually strangers we see.

Some situations when I did see familiar women' s breasts are:
- My SIL (wife's sister): she joins us sometimes when we go to nude swims or at the sauna center. She's got nice DD's although they sag a bit after 2 kids.

- 3 female colleagues of my wife. We met them at the sauna center one day. Quit funny to bump into each other like that stark naked.

- girlfriend of my best friend and her female friend. They were about 19 at the time. We were all in college and had rented a cabin with some friends. Her friend and I were single and we shared a room with them. It was summer and very warm. So when we went to sleep, friend and his girl came naked out of the bathroom indicating it was too hot to wear anything while sleeping. Her friend decided to only wear a string and I also went naked. It was the 1st time I enjoyed social nudity while chatting with them for some time. Luckily, I was in the right bedroom, cause the ones in the other room (2 couples) wear complaining at breakfast it was so warm sleeping in their pj's.

- A friend of ours who just gave birth. We went to visit them in the hospital. At a certain moment, she needed to pump away milk cause she was producing too much milk. So we suggested to wait outside, but she insisted that we stayed. My wife helped out a bit (she's a pediatric nurse), but I was just sitting there looking at a pair of DD's of which the nipples were moving up and down.

- A friend of mine who had smaller breasts (A or small B cup). She often did not wear a bra cause her breasts were still firm and perky. That resulted in an occasional downblouse presenting a nice but bit obscured view. However, one hot summer day, she woar a pretty open blouse with spaghetti straps. When she bended down, I got an unobstructed view of her breasts and nipples. She really had a nice pair with smaller areolas. So being a gentleman, I motioned to her to be careful when bending down, cause there wear a lot of people around of which I was sure she didn't want them to see what I just saw. Later that day she thanked me for pointing it out to me and asked me how much exactly was on display. I replied honestly by saying that she had 2 nice birthmarks on her left breast. That made her turn deep red cause she knew those were/are located next to and just below her nipple ... meaning that I saw everything. Her response was that she was glad it was me who saw and not some of the others (who could be jerks about such things). After that time, there were some other downblouse moments, but never again such a full and nice one.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 09:16 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Because my wife and I attend lots of biker type events, we see LOTS of topless and nude women all the time. After a while you can actually become a bit desensitized to it. BUT, it's always a thrill catching a glimpse of someone you actually know! I'll never get tired of that!
I was about to say something similar. It only takes a few seconds to pull up an endless amount of boobs online so seeing them isn't as much of a big deal. The same with lifestyle events and nude beaches. I don't think anything of it. But, give me the chance to possibly get a quick look down the shirt of a woman who is taking things out of her carriage at the market. I'll jockey for position for that. As for someone I knew vs a stranger... yeah, seeing someone I know is more exciting but then all that goes away after seeing them. I have a female friend who I've known for about 30 years. She's one of the very few female friends I haven't slept with. There have been a few times when I've got a quick down blouse but that's it. She recently showed me photos of her and her boyfriend (LS profile). She was nude and getting it from every direction. The intrigue was gone after seeing them so it really wasn't as hot as it was in my head before she showed me.

Even my wife. She has great tits that I was looking forward to playing with when we first met. And not that I don't appreciate them now but she can be topless and not get my attention as much as she did the first few hundred times we were together.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 12:33 AM

Default Boobs I know

Boobs I know for sure!!!
Attached Thumbnails
100_0736.jpeg   IMG_4988.jpeg  

photo.jpeg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AaronT1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2023, 04:30 PM

The excitement of getting pics of a female friends boobs can't be topped.

We've all looked at the bra shapes on her and extrapolated what might be underneath. We've added data on jiggles, downblouse peaks and hugs. When an in person sighting happens, its great.

My favourite is the unexpected pictures. Especially if its among a friend who is at the top of the list. I have been lucky enough to land pics of my wife's two friends who's tits I would most want. I've been angling quietly on a third friend that I am sure I will eventually get. 10/10 go to spank bank stuff.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:

Tags
friends, sharing, wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s