uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2014, 12:25 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts
Default A conversation about who's breasts you'd rather see...

Was in the bar a couple of days ago chatting to some work mates about boobs. Standard thing, what's best. Big, small etc. I pointed out that personally I'd rather see an average pair of boobs that belong to someone I know, ie. sister in law, friend, friends wife etc than loads of perfect pairs on complete strangers. This caused much debate wih a couple agreeing and some disagreeing. After most guys had gone it ended with two of us chewing the fat, talking shite etc. anyway, the lad I was with who had agreed with me bought it up again and told me a couple of people he'd seen, which in turn led me to tell him who I'd seen. We then made a drunken list about which friends or friends wives we'd like to see. Obviously both our wives featured on each others list. When I added his he jokingly said that could be arranged. I looked at him to see if he was calling my bluff. Didn't look like he was, so I told him I'd love that and would obviously return the favour. 5 mins later he disappears to the loo, comes back and says "have a look at this" and hands me his phone. My jaw hit the floor as there was a superb picture of his wife topless. Amazing breasts. I then took out my phone and returned the favour. he too seemed impressed.
We both spoke about it again yesterday. Looks like we may end up showing more. Fingers crossed.

As an aside, does anyone agree with me on this? Boobs you know much more appealing than boobs you don't!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:06 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

While I would never look away from a strangers boobs, I agree that it adds something if you know the women they are attached to. I've seen a few friends topless skinny dipping and strip poker etc. and it is just fun afterwords when you are talking with them normally being able to say in your head "I've seen your boobs".

My senior year of high school we had a girl who was a foreign exchange student staying with one of my friends for the school year so she became one of the gang. She was cute, not what I would call hot until the day she was showing us some pictures from home. We got to some pictures of her and her friends on the beach and she was topless in a bunch of them. She definitely pegged the hot meter after that. Never did get a live viewing but the pictures are still in the old memory banks.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:24 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Agreed, any 'everyday woman' is always good but someone you know and have talked to is great. Sharing in person is best as well as you can see the other guy's reaction.
Maybe I ought to strike up these kind of conversations more often.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2014, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
Agreed, any 'everyday woman' is always good but someone you know and have talked to is great. Sharing in person is best as well as you can see the other guy's reaction.
Maybe I ought to strike up these kind of conversations more often.
The reaction is always good. A good friend who I've shared a few pictures with via e mail came to stay one weekend with his wife. The girls had gone to bed while we carried on drinking. We always talk boobs and I told him I had some new. He grinned, I showed him while he was sat next to me. Let's just say he had to adjust himself. Quite weird but quite cool also.

He was one of the first I ever exchanged with mainly because I was so desperate to see his wife's breasts. And I knew he'd be willing cos he was desperate to see mine. Win win!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2014, 07:43 AM

Thanked 26,396 Times in 959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lue View Post
definitely more exciting to see nudes of people you know, seems like an entirely different thing to me than just seeing random people nude.
Yes it is better

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2014, 07:49 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I agree that seeing the breasts of someone you know is a lot sexier than seeing those of a stranger even if the stranger's are bigger, more perfect, etc., especially if she shows them to you herself. My SIL likes to 'accidentally' flash me her boobs, she knows I enjoy them she must enjoy letting me see them.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:27 PM

Thanked 3,747 Times in 105 Posts
Default Boobs you know + shy boobs

I would always go for the boobs you know.

In addition, there is something I find particularly appealing about shy boobs. When I am at a topless beach or pool with lots of boobs around, I am always most simulated by the shy girl I've seen around the hotel, who refuses to go topless until she briefly flashes to change her top or get dressed back into her regular clothes.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:44 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default First ever boobs

I remember the first tits I ever had the pleasure of getting my hands and mouth on. Of course this was in HS and I did not see the gal for a few years. I then saw her at my college where she came to visit some friends. We ended up at the same party one night.

The party was on a lake and later in the evening after the booze took effect some of the party-goers started skinny-dipping. The gal comes up to me and asks me if I was going to join in swimming. I said sure lets go. We went down to the lake and she stripped in front of me like it was no big deal - I did also.

Of course over the years I had used the memory of her tits for self-pleasure. We swam and laughed together. I mentioned that I'd never forget her lovely breasts being my first ones. She reminded me that my cock was her first one touched also. We did some heavy fondling under water that night, but it never went any further than that.

That night I ended up going home alone, but before falling asleep I fulfilled my fantasy even though it was just with my hand.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:20 PM

I agree that seeing the breasts of someone you know is hotter than a strangers. The ultimate is seeing the breast of people you know, in person, and they don't even know their giving you a show.

Once saw my girlfriends teenaged daughter coming out if the shower with her b-cup titties on full display as she headed to her bedroom.

Also saw a cousin show her C-D cup titties while changing into her bikini while leaving her door open. She wasn't the prettiest cousin, but her tits were glorious.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 45longcolt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 06:38 AM

Thanked 26,396 Times in 959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
while I appreciate every free breast shot I get, there's no greater enjoyment for me then other men to see my wife's!
Yes I agree, love for others to see my wife's too

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:

Tags
friends, sharing, wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s