photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2016, 09:59 AM

If you're willing to put a bit of sci-fi into the concept, maybe she is employed by a company to test a new cold weather invention that allows the human body to survive cold weather conditions without any other thermal gear. As part of the test she has to perform a number of regular outdoor activities and report back on how she feels.

Ideas why she is nude;

1) The device is only a prototype, and cannot be worn with clothing. The company send her to stay in what they believe is an empty ski resort so that she has privacy, but due to an administrative clock up ends up in a busy family resort.

2) She is sent to the family resort with instructions to wear shorts, a t-shirt and the device to test how it handles cold weather conditions. Something happens to her outfit - the prototype overheats and burns them off, or maybe when skiing they catch on a tree.

In either scenario the main character desperately needs the money so has to continue regardless of the conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2016, 12:55 PM

Just in case anyone following me on Chyoa is wondering what is going on, I've been given permission to add chapters to "Impervious but exposed". I was chatting with the owner and they were happy for me to contribute but mentioned that their own contributions will be futa only.

Futa is women with penises.

Not really my sort of thing, but I was quite grateful for the opportunity so I've written two chapters of an ENF Futa story as a way of saying thank you to them.

Interesting point that came up during the discussion though; apparently if a writer and story are inactive for a while, it's possible to appeal on the forums to have ownership of a story transferred to somebody else. Could be interesting if you find a story that you like but which is closed to editing and hasn't been worked on for a while.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
Just in case anyone following me on Chyoa is wondering what is going on, I've been given permission to add chapters to "Impervious but exposed". I was chatting with the owner and they were happy for me to contribute but mentioned that their own contributions will be futa only.

Futa is women with penises.

Not really my sort of thing, but I was quite grateful for the opportunity so I've written two chapters of an ENF Futa story as a way of saying thank you to them.

Interesting point that came up during the discussion though; apparently if a writer and story are inactive for a while, it's possible to appeal on the forums to have ownership of a story transferred to somebody else. Could be interesting if you find a story that you like but which is closed to editing and hasn't been worked on for a while.
Here is one: https://chyoa.com/story/The-many-hum...Burlinski.4304

I'm not sure if she is still around, but Jenna used to be very involved with the ENF community. I was surprised to see this story was created back in 2011, but has been inactive ever since. I tried adding chapters, but they haven't been approved. I'm assuming she has moved on from the ENF/exhibitionism forums, but in case she is still around here, she should know someone remembers her!
Old 04-25-2016, 11:25 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

https://chyoa.com/story/Shannon%2C-i...detective.8530

I made a new ENF story, this time with both a sci-fi and detective slant. I've found I really enjoy Chyoa, I hope more people find their way there and we can have a successful ENF story area on the site to add to and enjoy. I hope people like this story, a few people have added chapters, I really like the way it's going.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 09:58 AM

Hello, for a while now I have been browsing this thread and the interactive stories that you fine people have written. I will be adding to some of these stories with new entries under the username "Ace of Pens".

I recently added a new chapter to one of the routes in "Erica's Great Adventure." I believe I'm not able to share the direct URL in this post because of my account status, but it is the most recent addition. If the original writer doesn't like the direction I took or the elaboration I provided about something mentioned in the previous chapter, feel free to edit or delete it. I admit I took a few liberties with how characters acted and on a small bit of the main character's past, but I feel the end product was decent.

I will be adding more(not posting every time I do of course), but I wanted to take this post to thank you people for your great stories that you have created and added to. I have been meaning to give back to this for a while now.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:45 AM

Great to have another writer on the team! I'm not too fond of Erica's adventure, but I do hope to see you in other stories in the genre. If you're stuck or would like any help with an idea or just generally curious, feel free to message any of us authors and I'm sure someone would be able to help or give you an idea.

I look forward to doing some writing with you.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:42 PM

I haven't been very active recently but I figured I'd emerge again to say something.
My basic membership on writing.com is going to expire next month and I don't think I'll be renewing, which means I'll lose the ability to make interactive.
I bring this up because there are still three stories I can create and can't really think of anything. Any suggestions before my time is up?
Old 05-09-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
I haven't been very active recently but I figured I'd emerge again to say something.
My basic membership on writing.com is going to expire next month and I don't think I'll be renewing, which means I'll lose the ability to make interactive.
I bring this up because there are still three stories I can create and can't really think of anything. Any suggestions before my time is up?
Yes, actually!

I don't know if you remember but ages ago you wrote a story called "Ignorance Is Bliss", about a girl who wakes up on a hot day and goes outside without getting dressed. I have it stored in my Favourites:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ighlight=Sleep

It was a huge influence when I created the "She Doesn't Know" interactive. Anyway, maybe you could open the story/setting up into an Interactive? The first page could allow the reader to choose which Woman he wants to follow, and each one starts with the girl leaving her house in the morning naked but without realising it.

It'll be different than "She Doesn't Know" partly because I locked that story into a stupid "She Knows / She Doesn't Know" option choice, and therefore your story doesn't have to end once she realises her mistake. But mostly because you indicate in the story that Public Nudity is legal over the age of 18? Each girl could have a different reaction to her situation; some excited and daring, some terrified and embarrassed. Maybe one of the options could be a 17 year old who is technically breaking the law still.

I dunno, just an idea. You could just create three blank stories and then edit them once you get some inspiration.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 05:39 PM

Hey guys,

Just nipping in to let you know I've found two new stories on Writing.com:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...sas-Punishment

Lisa's Punishment follows the Lisa character from the Erica stories, but reverses the roles so she gets her comeuppance for all the times she's bullied / stripped somebody. It still seems to be in it's early stages - there are a fair few chapters, but none of the threads have actually built up to any sort of nudity yet.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...Family-Mishaps

From the same author, this is a new story about a girl who does everything to help her family out - even if it leaves her in embarrassing situations.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENFFan21 View Post
Just a heads up, there are TONS of possible Celebrity ENF storylines set to be written on a lesser known interactive called the Beaddventure. I'll link to a few of what I'd love to see. These are all celebrity ones; that's where I knew to look. Anyone can add and there's no account needed. The site has a lot of potential but most of it just gets really weird with other fetishes similar to CYOC or CHYOA. Maybe we could put some work into developing some good ENF storylines?

Look up Franko The Magnificent for some good hypnosis and enf stuff. The Pixie Lott and Emma Watson storylines work best.

Best places are the main indexes for "Waking up Permanently Naked", "Waking Up Naked", and a storyline about, you guessed it, girls waking up without clothes, called I believe "Nakie Wakie".

The best way to search is to type these in quotes and use the google site: trick to search inside bearchive.com

I'd post links but I don't have that privilege quite yet. Happy Hunting!
I don't understand that website. I searched through the index as well as google and I found no store is going deeper than 3 levels. It never goes farther than choosing a character it seems like.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s