uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-17-2018, 08:15 PM

Thanked 6,409 Times in 333 Posts
Default Biker Babe

When I was in my late 20s I danced naked at several dives. I made good money because my act was nastier than any of the other girls. If they spread their legs on stage, I spread mine and pulled my pussy lips open. I kept one uping them. One day I met a cute motorcycle guy. After I sucked his dick in the back room he invited me back to their clubhouse for more partying. Even though I was married, I went. (My husband can't tell me what to do even now.) Everyone was getting drunk and fucking each other so I fit right in. After dancing all evening and fucking and sucking these sexy motorcycle guys (and me and another girl eating each other while they watched) we would all crash on beds and mattresses all thrown around the old house. Late morning we would all get up groggy and someone would ride me home on the back of their bike. Hubby was not too thrilled when after a few days I told him I would like to join the group but I didn't care what he said and went ahead. This was in the early 80s. That night I noticed several of the girls had tattoos and pierced nipples. (If a girl stayed to party she was required to be at least topless all evening.) I was told that to be a full fledged member you had to let every member of the club fuck you and then get your nipples pierced. (This was right before everyone was doing it.) That night everyone in the club fucked me and then I sat on their old couch with all of their cum running out of my well fucked c*nt. Loretta took ice cubes, forceps, and a long needle thing and pierced both my nipples. She put sterile studs in them. Afterward when I held them up everyone applauded. The guys all yelled for me to thank Loretta so she laid back on the couch, spread her legs and I ate her cum filled c*nt to more applause. I hung out with this group for several years. (When I danced at the strip club my pierced tits got me a few extra dollars in tips too.) I got tattooed too (Be careful about tattoos. They were a b*tch to get removed later.) I would fuck all night with them, go home, and plant my well fucked, cum filled, c*nt on hubby's mouth to clean out. I would let him jerk off while I told him what happened. Here is a picture of me at a party in the woods when I was in the club. Everyone saw my tits, all the time. (I blurred some of the tattoos on purpose)
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 080.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
I wanted to see her pervy brothers response. It was golden when he finally did.
Would love to hear this story :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to discreetfun2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 09:13 AM

I love it when she goes topless. It's been awhile though.
She won't do it if she is the only one unless it's like a hotel hot tub. I'd love her showing any of my friends and all strangers. Something like Mardi Gras would be a fantasy come true. I do have one friend who always mentions that she is smoking hot.
I'd love him seeing her gorgeous rack.
He has a pool and I mentioned that I'd house sit for him when he goes on vacation next. He said sure. I told him that I'd have xrated fun in his pool. He said go ahead but remember that he has cameras at the pool. I'm thinking some topless fun when he goes on vacation, in and around his pool is now in order. No need to tell her about the cameras, although I may hint that he review the video and let me know what he thinks. 😋
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to decepticon643 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 11:14 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default The story

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetfun2 View Post
Would love to hear this story :-)
When we got together she told me that her older brother had always tried to peep on her and had actually felt her up a few times. But he had never actually seen her tits full on bare, because as she put it, he never actually asked, just spyed. Then a few months ago ..(as posted in another thread)

Her extremely pervy brother, whose been trying unsuccessfully to sneak peeks for years (comical since all he would have to do is ask), showed up unexpectedly to borrow money. I didnt tell her and she got out of the shower and walks through naked. She sees him, hes just staring, and she shrugs and says "well youve seen it now so whatever, and stands there talking.

His eyes are locked on her tits and hes trying to get a good pussy view so finally she sits, tosses a leg over the chair arm and relaxes. He couldnt even pretend to not be staring.

Finally she laughed and asked if he wanted to feel.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 11:30 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

We were chatting in bed while I was playing with my wife's nipples, I was just talking about some of the guys who have seen her tits, I said I bet Jason, an old friend would love to see them, she smiled and said "he has". I was surprised, and a little jealous, I would love to see Jason's wife's impressive rack. She said when we were building the fence he came in to use the bathroom, our bedroom door was open and he saw her in the mirror as she came out of the shower. She knew he was looking, and she added, I had just shaved my bush in the shower.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:51 AM

Thanked 1,248 Times in 74 Posts
Default my friend

i would like my friend to see my wife's breasts. My friend from Finland usually visits our home once the kids are asleep. Me, my wife and him always sit around for several rounds of Gin and Tonic. am always begging my wife to tease us when he is around. But the guy is really shy and we usually end up talking business. During one of such visits, i got my wife drunk and was in a very short dress and her cleavage was quite visible. Both of them got to talking about my friend's family and kids back in Finland. unfortunately i do not have any pics of her in the dress right now. But during the chat i got a view of my wife's big nipples when she bent to pick up her drink. even he noticed it and was quite shocked and immediately got up and went to the toilet.

i have been beggin my wife to reveal more of her tits during his visit, but she feels he may not respect her and would take her as a cheap sl*t.

Guys i need your opinion on this. Do men think that way when they see lot of skin on women? personally i dont get offended and i would love to see lot more everytime. Lemme know your thoughts please..
Old 09-21-2018, 11:05 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camflasher1 View Post

Guys i need your opinion on this. Do men think that way when they see lot of skin on women? personally i dont get offended and i would love to see lot more everytime. Lemme know your thoughts please..
I can’t speak for anyone else but why would I think less of someone who flashes a little skin? I would be thrilled, not judgmental.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019