Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2015, 12:26 PM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

“why do I like anal”

Are girls allowed to reply here ?

Hmmm, let me see….because it feels sooo soooo sooooo gooood !!!!! and I like how it makes me feel kinda like a bad girl, that I shouldn’t really be doing it and lovin' it….

When I’m with a guy I’ll either make sure I end up gettin’ screwed from behind and that’s when I’ll reach back, pull that cock out of my pussy, rub the head around my asshole and push back, most guys get the message right away and I get a delicious ass fucking …or, if I’m on top, I’ll ride that cock in my pussy for a bit then I’ll lift up and watch the look on the guy’s face as he feels his cock disappear into my tight ass…I love that…hehe

One memorable time was a few years back on vacation with my girlfriends. One night we were going out to a club and as I was feeling super horny I decided on some nice heels and a very short flimsy swishy little white dress and no underwear. We were all at the club, chatting, dancing, drinking and having fun, a nice looking hunky guy was paying me lots of attention so eventually I kinda left my group and went off with him for a time. We carried on dancing together, had more drinks and sat to chat some, I could see that he was looking at my jiggling boobs and my hard nipples poking though my dress, it was a bit see-through so the color of my nips was visible too. I love to show off and be naughty anyway so that was all good, I also knew that when I sat, my dress was so short that my bald pussy was on show too, I sure enjoyed being a little careless with my modesty….I just knew my teasing was getting him real horny, and me too, my pussy gave that away, she was very wet by then and my nips were hard and tingling. We ended up sexy dancing real close, I could fee his hard cock pressing into me, and I repayed that compliment by pressing my hard nipples into him, and I was so, so wet I could feel my pussy juice making it’s way down the tops of my legs.

There was a kinda secluded darker balcony area nearby so I suggested we go there, he eagerly agreed and we relocated. Once there I stood with my back on the rail and he came in close. We started making out and I could feel his hands on me, all over me, so I ‘accidentally’ brushed his cock with my hand….it felt good, I was so horny, I just wanted that hard dick inside me, I turned away from him, so I was leaning on the rail then I arched my back and pushed myself back towards his erection. My dress was so short that my pussy would have been exposed... he got the message and I soon felt his rock hard cock spring into the gap at the top of my legs, I was so wet down there his cock was covered in my pussy juice straight away. I held my breath a moment, just waiting to feel that cock slide into my dripping swollen pussy, but that didn’t happen…instead I felt him rub the wet head around my asshole…I thought I must be dreaming, I pushed back real quick so he didn’t stop…then slowly but surely I felt his awesome cock slide into my butt. After a few strokes I could feel his cock right inside me, right to the hilt….it felt incredible, it felt sooo good…and then I thought to myself…. Jeez, I picked this rude little dress to wear with no panties or bra, I’ve just met this guy and now I’ve let him straight fuck me in the ass, in a club, where I can see people dancing and they can probably see me…I felt such a sl*t, I loved it, and with those thoughts in my head and the incredible pleasure my ass was feeling as I pushed back into him to meet his thrusts and get every last bit of his cock in my ass….I had a massive orgasm! My legs went weak but he held me up in his strong arms and carried on pumping, I soon recovered from that orgasm and I had several more, I was so dizzy with pleasure I didn’t even care if anyone could see us, in fact I hoped they could, that thought made me even more horny. I lost track of how long we were screwing, I didn’t care, but eventually I felt him grip me tighter and then I felt my butt being pumped full of his cum, that triggered my last delicious orgasm and then we both stood there hugging but exhausted….wow !

We hung out for the rest of my vacation, and had lots more sex, he loved anal, I love anal, my butt got it real good….it was totally awesome !

We live a long way apart, but we stayed in touch, we chat now and then and he tells me he wishes he’d married me and not his wife, coz she’s a real bore in the sack….poor guy

Oh dear..…I’ve got myself all horny reliving that fun time…(see pic)… I’m off to take care of ‘bidness’

xx
Attached Thumbnails
veryhorny.jpg  
Old 09-16-2015, 12:32 PM

Default wow

Now that was fuckin hot. Honeys Poppet you brighten up every thread!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2015, 01:48 PM

Default Wife is loose

Since my wife is an ex call girl, her pussy is rather worn out, so I love her nice tight asshole.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2015, 08:42 PM

Default Always a treat

Always a treat on the random occasion that she will ask for it in her ass. And I am always eager to oblige! Nothing like that nice tight feel as I work it in. Trick is to be sure and bust my load in her ass just as she is cumming, because she wants it out of there once she has her cum.
But then there was that time she took our "Freinds" thick ass cock in her ass . She let me get some nice sloppy ass seconds as she sucked another load out of him. Good times!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lyvewyre_62 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2015, 05:34 AM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Tight ass

I've led a very exciting sex life. I've been a naked dancer, and I've fucked a lot of guys. My husband took my cherry when I was 18 (I gave blow jobs before that to almost any guy I liked) but after I started fucking I seemed to not be able to get enough dick. Within 2 weeks of him taking my cherry, during my period, I let him fuck my ass. I loved it. It made me feel like the real sl*t that I am. About 2 weeks after that my future husband had his dick up my ass while his best friend fucked my pussy. There's no telling a man how good that feels. Two at the same time, I came like a rocket! Now I have 2 huge younger boyfriends who only fuck my pussy. I like huge cocks now. They're so big that my pussy is ruined for normal size cocks, I just can't feel them so I save my ass for my husband. I either suck him off or he fucks my ass. I love it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2015, 01:09 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Anal

For us butt fucking is a thing of the past. After many rectal surgeries my wife's c*nt is way too small for anal sex. But reading these stores and getting hot from honeys poppet's adventures --(THANKS)---I remember the times after we married in our teens.
When my wife was in her period I still wanted to fuck but neither of us wanted me fucking her bloody pussy. So naturally I experimented fucking her little ass. I discovered once I added some semen I could hardly tell the difference in which hole I was in. From what I remember even Dollie sometimes had no idea which hole I was fucking and pumping full.
I know it was wrong, but I'd switch back and forth, filling both holes over a fuck session. We both loved it and butt fucking became part of our daily sex for many years, especially during those nasty periods.
I even butt fucked a few of Dollie's horny little girlfriends when they wanted to see how much different it felt. To me anal fucking is so much kinkier and forbidden that it's just down right exciting.
All in the past. Maybe someday I'll meet a woman who will let me butt fuck her. So far only the older gals we meet let me fuck their pussy and mouth. At my age these times are now few and far between.
It's also amazing how many men beg to give it to Dollie anally yet can't.
So to answer, anal is fun because it is a chance to fuck a tighter hole and for the most part, is frowned on by most.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 10-22-2015 at 01:12 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2015, 07:33 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default The neighbor up my wif'e butt in 1975

I took these two pictures of our neighbor fucking my wife's ass. She danced naked then and he had a thing for her. He loved to fuck her ass and she loved getting it. I used to come home and he would be balls deep in my wife's as or pussy with her bent over the couch. I would usually ask her (or him) how many times today? And she or he would say or hold up 2 or 3 fingers. He worked nights, and so did she, dancing nude. He would keep her entertained until I got home. I swear for a couple of years he fucked her more than I did. Sometimes I would just walk up to her and she would reach over and suck me off while he pounded away in her ass. Other times I would go back and change out of my work clothes and listen to her moan and make noises while she came. When he was done he would always make a little yip when he came in her and moan real loud. Then I would hear him leave and her go in the bathroom. Then she would usually run into the bedroom naked. (she to this day prefers to sit around naked or in a big unbuttoned shirt if it's cold weather), come and kiss me, and ask me how my day went, while she rubbed the front of my pants. Soon she would have my dick out, playing with it, leading me to the bed. Sometimes I would fuck her well used ass or pussy. The neighbors cum made a good lubricant. Yes guys. There are some women out there that can't get enough sex and I married one. She's slowed down some but she still can hardly get enough dick.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam34 (2).jpg   Pam24 (2).jpg  

Old 10-23-2015, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I took these two pictures of our neighbor fucking my wife's ass....
Not trying to be negative, but both pictures clearly show his dick in her pussy, not her ass.

Nice story though. Thanks for sharing it with us.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chiguy_38 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 04:44 AM

Also bit confusing that gbdick seems to be a man and a woman without clearly saying who is posting..
The Following User Says Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2015, 03:55 AM

Default Fantastic thread you guys!

First of all, thank you ladies and gentlemen for sharing your stories. It was quite a pleasure to read them! My tale will not be graphic about the actual anal entry, but it will be somewhat funny.

Am not as fast a writer as I used to be before all my injuries, and memory loss. This post took me so long the system logged me out! ha ha ha!

I have been married to the same lady for 25 years, very happily. We love each other, and seduce each other just the same way we did before we married. We got married to swing, because that was what I loved, alas life happened and we stopped being open with others.

On one occasion during our first 3 months of marriage we were living in a small town in North Central FL! The apartment we lived in had all the amenities and in good shape (the walls were not very well insulated). There was a mix of couples ranging from 20's to 60's. We both were exhausted from a long day of work. At about 0300 we woke up, and my lady got frisky first. I had recently initiated her into the pleasures of "porking in the rear"
(misspelling intended). My lady loved that kind of interaction between us, still does! It was the special thing she saved for marriage, and am still ecstatic about it! ;-)

About half an hour after we were finished we saw shapes, and flashlights beams buzzing around our apartment bedroom window. A few minutes later there was a loud knock on the door, and two officers identified themselves.
We opened the door a bit with the chain on, cause I was wearing a towel, and my lady was not dressed at all. The officers asked us if we had heard any strange sounds or seen anything out of the normal in the hour before. We both replied innocently that we had not heard anything at all.

Then one of the officers explained that one of the older couples had called the police, and reported that it sounded like a woman was being beaten to death or even murdered around the pool area in the complex. We said we would be vigilant and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. They left and we passed out after all our sex and having worked over 12 hours the day before.

The next morning we both woke up, and talking about the incident we realized my lady was the one that was screaming bloody murder. We had lived in an older neighborhood in a concrete home, and sounds didn't carry outside our walls!
Nowadays we laugh a lot every time we talk about the romp in the sack, and we still love the sex too.

Sincerely,
Rafa
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to formula61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s