photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-06-2008, 02:00 PM

Thanked 1,985 Times in 125 Posts

My wife and I have been "caught" a few times. She always acts a little embarrassed but not too much and I really believe she likes it. She always gets really turned on when it happens.

Once, we were parked by a public lake at night. I had my pants down and she had her skirt up, panties around her ankles and we were watching each other masturbate. As soon as we both came, a sherrif shined his light on us while we were pulling up our clothes. He grinned and said he was just checking on us; I think he had been watching a little longer than he acted. My wife will not admit it but when I have mentioned going back to the lake she agrees.

Another time we were having sex by a mountain trail. We were both naked and having sex when a few hikers went by. Even though we were quite a ways off the trail they could see us and did. I told my wife to look over to the trail and as soon as she saw them she had a huge orgasm. Here again, she acted a little embarrassed but we have done similar situations after that episode.

I really think she likes to be seen. Sometimes she will leave motel curtains opened slightly. She likes to have sex in front of a window; not so anyone can be real close but so they can see. If you asked her she would not admit it but it works this way quite a lot. Just last afternoon we were cutting the grass; she was riding the riding mower with a very short skirt on. We live on a fairly busy street so anyone driving by got a real good look up her skirt to her panties; she was doing it intentionally. However, if I mention it she will act embarrassed and pretend it was a mistake but she would not do anything different either.

Thanks
Hurrel
Old 06-06-2008, 03:39 PM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts
Default Story Hunt?

Sorry to go a bit off topic -- but this has all gotten me wondering about something, and maybe somebody following this thread knows ...

A while ago -- long ago, back in the dark ages of the Internet there was an author named Mr. Spraycan who crafted an amazing story called "Training A Woman To Streak."

In his own inimitable style, he instructed on how to ...well, train a woman to streak. Fantastic stuff but, alas, the story, and Mr. Spraycan himself, seem to have disappeared. I haven't been able to find even an archival copy.

Anyway, if anybody's got a copy, or a link, this would be a fantastic place to share it. Somehow, I think it'll tie right in to the theme of this thread.

Peace to all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobusmindingi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2008, 06:14 AM

Default Re: Story hunt

The author "MR SPRAYCAN" and his (one of many) story "Advice/Training A Woman To Streak" are refered in this (lonnng) page at the www [dot] asstr.org/files/FAQs_and_Information/Ole_Joes_Guide_v15.txt

I suggest also you explore the pages following this one http [no space] ://results.asstr.org/results.php?id=64693&sample=1&number=15&begin=1

(sorry for the weird syntax but, as a poor poster, I'm not allowed to post any url)

HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobusmindingi View Post
Sorry to go a bit off topic -- but this has all gotten me wondering about something, and maybe somebody following this thread knows ...

A while ago -- long ago, back in the dark ages of the Internet there was an author named Mr. Spraycan who crafted an amazing story called "Training A Woman To Streak."

In his own inimitable style, he instructed on how to ...well, train a woman to streak. Fantastic stuff but, alas, the story, and Mr. Spraycan himself, seem to have disappeared. I haven't been able to find even an archival copy.

Anyway, if anybody's got a copy, or a link, this would be a fantastic place to share it. Somehow, I think it'll tie right in to the theme of this thread.

Peace to all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Username For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2008, 10:24 AM

Default Holiday

My gf tends to loosen up a bit when we go away - usually it's to the south of France or Italy, where it's a lot warmer than the uk. My gfs 35, 34dd, slim - very pretty girl. I am lucky and I know it. In late August last year we decided to have a last minute holiday - usually we like to get a cottage to ourselves, but this time all we could find was a private complex sort of place - it had 4 chalets surrounding a communal pool. The other three chalets were booked up by a family from London who were over for a wedding and pretty soon we got to know them a bit - there was 2 middle aged couples, one with twin sons around 14 and one pair of newly weds. The young bride was very pretty with nice large breasts and sitting around the pool it was obvious she was careful to keep things in check from prying eyes as she adjusted her straps to avoid tanlines and her husband lotioned her back. Anyway - we were keeping to ourselves if possible and as luck would have it, one day when we woke up, all their cars were gone. We got up, had breakfast and sat by the pool - no sign of anyone. After a few hours of doing nothing, my gf went into our chalet and returned dressed for town - a short red skirt and low cut black vest top. Nothing unusual for that time of year. But, as she sat opposite me, she opened her legs a little to reveal she was going commando. That was all the invitation I needed. I sprang over at which point she got up and ran around the pool screaming. Eventually I caught her and pulled her skirt clean off. We stayed there a while kissing and fondling and I removed her bra and top. We moved over to a lounger and she opened her legs wide, one on either side, touching the floor, we then proceeded to have sex, finishing off with her taking me in her mouth and allowing to come all over her. We lay there for a while until we heard a car coming down the lane, so I walked over and passed my gf her clothes, which were scattered about, She didn't bother getting any knickers, I guess she just thought she'd close her legs to save any embarrassment. However, no one got out of the car. Instead, as they pulled up, the twin boys came out of their chalet grinning and laughing quietly, beetroot faced and climbed in the back. We were speechless. They would have had absolute full view of everything from about 10 yds away. Later that night when they all returned, it was obvious they hadn't mentioned it to their parents, but the twins were smiling and leering at my gf the entire week.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:41 PM

Heres a story from my gf that she only recently told me about (last night)

I'm a great believer in detail so my gf is blonde, blue eyes, around 5 foot 6 great body shape, nicely curved ass, probbaly weighs between 50-60kgs. Breasts however which is what most of yous are wandering, they are quite small (not flat) shes probably a B something, I'm pretty clueless with bra sizes around, just cup your hand and that's them. (I know). Anyway, before we were going out she was at a party half drunk. Things were alright but then it started to get a bit wild. Truth or dare started to happen. It went around a few times, kisses were made, dicks were shown etc... Then it came to her turn. They (probably a guy) dared her to jump naked into the pool. And her being her wild drunk self agreed. So she went into her friend's room and got undressed and after much hesitation she ran out and jumped into the pool with everyone following her while she was covering her pussy and breats giving everyone there a view of her ass. When she got out, she realised they were filming it, still covering herself she begged them to delete it. Then they told her they don't have a towel for her and she isn't allowed inside to get her clothes. So she had to stand there embarrassed as hell, infront of a crowd naked to dry off so she could then get inside. She said they deleted the video, I'm still looking for it on the internet.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stormz89 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2008, 11:15 PM

A number of years ago, I had a friend who was deeply into Photography and a very shy GF who is now my wife. This friend shot figure studies as they were called and asked if she would like to pose for him. After much discussion, she consented. He was very good and appearently very persusaive because over a period of 6 months she went from very carefully allowing the top button to be undone to making sure there were no bra or panty lines so the pictures could be better!! What a turn-on to have her begin each session dressed and finish posing nude for him. Sadly, the pictures are long gone, as far as I know. He may still have copies and I often wonder if they will show up somewhere on the Internet
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to luvlife For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2008, 04:14 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlife View Post
A number of years ago, I had a friend who was deeply into Photography and a very shy GF who is now my wife. This friend shot figure studies as they were called and asked if she would like to pose for him. After much discussion, she consented. He was very good and appearently very persusaive because over a period of 6 months she went from very carefully allowing the top button to be undone to making sure there were no bra or panty lines so the pictures could be better!! What a turn-on to have her begin each session dressed and finish posing nude for him. Sadly, the pictures are long gone, as far as I know. He may still have copies and I often wonder if they will show up somewhere on the Internet
Very cool - this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Did she discuss the various stages with you? Did she asak you about going topless etc?
The Following User Says Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2008, 02:31 PM

Yes, each step was discussed. My line was to do want ever u are comfortable with. He shot everything on film and I was usually with him during developing and printing. Pretty exciting watching the outcome of each session.
The Following User Says Thank You to luvlife For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2008, 05:20 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts

was she willing or reluctant to go further each time?
The Following User Says Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2008, 05:49 PM

I would LOVE my partner to to do this to me... to put me in any situation like the ones I have read about here!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fairygirl For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s