Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-22-2008, 08:17 PM

a tame one - staying at a friends house last summer, we all stayed up drinking until 3 or 4am, then went to bed. my friend and his wife sleeping downstairs, me and my gf above. my gf is around 5'9" with 36d breasts, slim and pretty. she's a nice girl. next morning, I awoke before her with a stinking hangover and went to the bathroom to recover. I took some headache pills and went back in. my wife was still asleep, but I was getting hungry, so I got dressed and aimed to head for the kitchen. but, before I did, for some reason, I put my wife's bra and knickers in my pocket.

20 minutes or so later i'm downstairs in the kitchen talking to my pal, when my phone goes off. I look and see it's my wife so cancel the call. seconds later she calls again, so I switch my phone off. 5 minutes or so passes, by which time my pal's wife appears, feeling very groggy indeed. eventually, the door opens and in walks my gf. she's smiling and things, but shooting me death stares. it's very, very obvious that she's wearing no bra. her flowery shirt is thin and tight and her breasts hanging lower than normal, with her nipples showing quite clearly. but, politeness means she's all smiles and light. my friend clocked on immediately and spent the next ten minutes taking big long stares at my gf's breasts. it doesn't last though, she makes our excuses and we leave, upon which she shouts at me and we have a drab day. a fun morning though!
Old 04-27-2008, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default Locked Outside Naked

My parents were out of town and I had a gf over for the evening. As the song goes we had nothin on but the radio. On a whim, I grabbed her and tossed her outside and I ran back into the house and locked the door. My gf was completly naked on the front porch. She went from demands to begging to be let back in. It was quite an experience to watch, I could see her from the side window, as she would try her best to cover her nudity and hide as cars would go by. As I didn't want to get busted by the neighbors I let her back in.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:11 AM

Default College ENF

When I was at Keene State I worked as an EMS dispatcher for the Keene PD on the 4 to 12 Midnight shift. After I got back to the dom, I made a cup of tea, called my boy friend now my husband0 and was sursprised he did not answere his phone. I decided to take a shower and call it a night. When I went to the "commune" shower I was alone and enjoyed the peace and quiet. What I didn't know was my friends had a little "surprise" for me. They took all my cloths and left the shower room.

As I finished my shower, I got out and looked for my PJ's and robe. They were gone! I figureed some deviate took them and was jacking off on them (not uncommon for Keene State). I peeked out of the shower and was alone (I thought). When I got to my room the door was locked!!!! Shit I said, I knew I left it unlocked when IU went out. All of a sudden, every door in the hallway opened up and all my "friends" came out and started to yell and clap!!! Here I was completely naked and no place to go!!! I was pissed! Then my soon to be husband came out of my room with a big grin on his face. He did the whole thing. He took me in the room and made me forget how mad I was!
Old 04-28-2008, 06:31 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts

isn't it a great feeling when your friends see your lovely GF covering up for dear life?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 08:04 AM

Thanked 1,985 Times in 125 Posts

Recently my wife and I were parked by a lake. Before long both of us had our undies off and was having fun with each other. She had her legs spread wide, skirt up and was taking matters into her own hands. She was on the verge of an orgasm and all of a sudden a flashlight shined in our window!

It was the county sheriff just checking to see if we were o.k.

He may have been watching for a while before we knew he was there since he just grinned and walked away.

My wife really did not seem that embarrassed and I think it may have even excited her a little more.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hurrel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 11:09 AM

Thanked 10,344 Times in 514 Posts
Default Omigod!

About a year ago my wife and I were staying in a hotel. I like men looking at her but she is quite shy. I was out in the parking lot and called her on the mobile and told her I was oming up and asked her to strip completely and answer the hotel room door to me and she said she would providing there was no one else around. I was walking along the corridor and there was a guy walking behind me, so I timed it so that I got to the door and she opened it just as he was walking past. She was wearing only little white panties and she was really surprised and shouted "OmiGod", but I went as slowly as I could and he had a good look and walked on smiling.
The next morning at breakfast he was with another 3 guys and when we came in to the restaurant, he leaned over and spoke to them and they all looked at her - especially her jumper - and she said she found that even more embarrassing.
I posted some pictures that I took right after she flashed the night before and they are at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=36963
And of course the avatar on the left may give you some ideas....
Old 06-05-2008, 09:04 AM

Default Island Massage

My wife and I were on our honeymoon five years ago at a resort in Hawaii. My wife has always been shy while I've enjoyed fantasying about other men seeing her naked. There was a sign in the lobby advertising massage and I talked her into booking a full works body scrub and massage. When I walked her to the massage room, I was surprised but intrigued when she was met by a young man probably about ten years younger then my wife. He was holding her robe and he took her to the changing area.

My thoughts were racing for the two hours as I imagined different scenarios of my wife with this guy. When she finally got back to our room she seemed very flustered as I grilled her for information. I guess she wasn't prepared for the islands casual attitude toward nudity because she basically spent two hours in only a thin disposable pair of panties while the attendant gave her a complete scrub,bath, drying off, and massage. All while topless. She admitted to being extremely embarrassed at first but eventually relaxing and forgetting that she was basically nude.

Unfortunately, I couldn't talk her into having anymore sessions that week. I did though enjoy running into the attendant several times at the pool and watching my wife squirm while we chatted. What a great job though, being able to spend time with other men's naked wifes.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindemith View Post
I was married for awhile to a girl who was into dominance and submission. She was freaked out by the idea of being seen by others, but wasn't totally against it.

Since I am into the whole ENF thing, one of my rules for her was that when she got into the car she had to offer to get bottomless. I usually didn't make her do this unless it was after dark. One day, though, driving down a 2 lane state road, I did, and then I made her take off the rest. She was quite nervous, but as far as I know, nobody saw. She was definitely embarrassed.

There was also a picture I took of her tied to the bed, and she was quite embarrassed when we got it developed.

Nothing huge here, but it's amazing how something that sounds minor on this board is quite major when it happens in real life.
yes, that's true. We see nudity on here all the time.. but when it's YOUR GF and YOUR friends are looking at HER tits.. and SHE knows they know every inch of her.. well, that's hard to beat for a rush.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2008, 05:57 AM

Thanked 4,915 Times in 203 Posts
Default caught skinnydipping

Before I met my wife, she was going out with someone else. She was 20 at the time. They went to a resovir in NJ and decided to skinnydip. Well, they were caught by the ranger, who made them get out and not allow them to get dressed. He made them stand naked in front of him while he gave them a lecture. I'm sure he was just getting off looking at her naked.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyj712 View Post
Before I met my wife, she was going out with someone else. She was 20 at the time. They went to a resovir in NJ and decided to skinnydip. Well, they were caught by the ranger, who made them get out and not allow them to get dressed. He made them stand naked in front of him while he gave them a lecture. I'm sure he was just getting off looking at her naked.
How did she feel about it and how did she relay the stroy to you? I guess you liked to hear it?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s