uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2014, 10:26 AM

Thanked 28,316 Times in 810 Posts

I'm not sure what event this is but I doubt this clip aired uncensored.
vimeo.com/95967523
Attached Thumbnails
vimeo.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to buscher For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 11:54 AM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buscher View Post
I'm not sure what event this is but I doubt this clip aired uncensored.
vimeo.com/95967523
Andy Golub bodypainting in times square?

D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 02:13 PM

Thanked 7,980 Times in 414 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidavin View Post
Andy Golub bodypainting in times square?

D
No doubt - Channel 5 is the Fox station in NYC - see this video: hxxp://vimeo.com/71644762
The Following User Says Thank You to jim914109 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 08:35 AM

Thanked 3,459 Times in 298 Posts

It was on Yahoo too

news.yahoo.com/photos/nude-models-artists-take-to-nyc-streets-slideshow/

Old 07-30-2014, 04:46 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Adelaide’s inaugural nude pub night at Land of Promise Hotel

Quote:
The nudist resort is hosting Adelaide’s very first nude pub night at Hindmarsh’s Land of Promise Hotel in October and organisers are tickled, er, pink about it.

“There’s been quite a bit of interest on social media,” says David Pillar, 51, who runs Pilwarren with his wife Debbie, 49.

“The nude pub night is an idea I’ve had for years. We thought it might appeal to younger people interested in the lifestyle and give them a chance to get to know each other, and have a fun night.”
Attached Thumbnails
372965-53ef106a-13c6-11e4-b634-51e26226a53a.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 04:48 PM

Body artist captures nude women blended into city scenes

Quote:
This artist’s body of work fades into the background — just the way she likes it.

New York body-paint artist Trina Merry crafted these remarkable images, painting two nearly nude models into backgrounds of Central Park and the Brooklyn Bridge.

Each shot took about eight hours over one day to complete, including location scouting, painting and photography.

The California native said her art is an homage, and a challenge, to Big Apple women who feel the need to blend in with everyone else in Gotham.

“I was fascinated by the fact that New York is such an aggressive, violent city that’s associated with male characteristics — even with masculine, phallic architecture,” Merry told The Post on Monday.

“There’s a dichotomy of women who seem to be trying to blend in in New York. I’m challenging why they do that and why this city has to be so aggressive.”

Merry, 34, did a six-work series of these blended-background photos in late May and early June.
Attached Thumbnails
nyc_body_paint.jpg   nyc_body_paint-1.jpg  

nyc_body_paint-2.jpg   nyc_body_paint-3.jpg  

nyc_body_paint-5.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidavin View Post
I think this happened yesterday. A couple had sex for 25 minutes on a crowded public beach in Florida. The girl was hot. The vid that accompanied the story was censored, probably the only vid taken. The story made news all the way out here in oregon, so likely it is on other local news sites as well.

I'd love to see uncensored pics and vids. The couple was eventually arrested, but hopefully not before there was decent documentation worthy of OCC...

Davidavin
Grandmother uses cell phone to record couple having sex on public beach

Quote:
A Florida couple was arrested Sunday after a grandmother used her cell phone to record them having sex on a public beach in front of dozens of people.

FOX 13 reported that Jose “Benny” Caballero and Elissa Alvarez were charged with lewd and lascivious behavior for the alleged crime, which took place over a long period of time in front of dozens of people including families, police said.

The grandmother, who said she has lived there since 1978 said she has never seen anything like this on the area beaches.

Witnesses said the couple went at it for 25 minutes, then took a quick dip in the water. They then returned to their beach towel, where after a nap, witnesses say the couple began to engage in more sex acts.

“They laid on the beach and passed out for hours,” the grandmother said about the couple after they returned from their dip in the ocean. “We thought they were dead, but when they woke up, they cuddled for a while, then started into the same thing they did before.”

A parent who witnessed the couple’s behavior reportedly called police. At one point the grandmother said she pulled her cell phone out and recorded the couple with the intention of turning the video over to police once they arrived.
Censored vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=sFaWW5rCY2s

Funny animated re-enactment
youtube.com/watch?v=L_dnmtRc9co
Attached Thumbnails
elissa-alvarez-photos.jpg   elissa-alvarez-sunglasses.jpg  

Elissa Alvarez.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 04:40 PM

Thanked 2,703 Times in 184 Posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news...where-28680944

Police in Austria have warned a young woman to stop shopping naked while on her cycling holiday, it seems.

Austrians are generally relaxed about nudity in parks and on beaches, but not so elsewhere. People complained that the blonde woman had dropped by a petrol station and tobacco shop in the town of Pernitz, Lower Austria, wearing "little more than white trainers and a friendly smile". Apparently, whenever people approached her she fled, the Oesterreich tabloid reports.

Austrian papers have been trying to track down who the woman is. The Kurier got a tip-off through a YouTube clip that went viral from the nearby town of Pottenstein, showing the same woman leaving a cake shop - also in the nude. The shopkeeper couldn't see what all the fuss was all about. "She's dropped by two or three times, I don't think it's a big deal," says Gabriela Leithner. "She's not done anything wrong. We had a naked man in here the other day," she laughs.

But Pernitz police chief Harald Windbichler is less amused. When he almost stumbled over the nude cyclist on a country road while carrying out a routine speed check, he gave her a verbal warning for "breach of public decorum". The policeman let her ride on, but told her that she faces a 1,000 euro (£794; $1,340) fine next time. "You could buy an entire wardrobe for that", mused Oesterreich.

The clip is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8mfr9R8XyU
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ddandd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 11:42 PM

The original Naked Goddess reveals details about Oregon City's nude moonlight swim

Quote:
On Saturday night at 9:30, around 60 women – Naked Goddesses all – will disrobe and swim under a full moon at Oregon City's Clackamette Cove.

What started as a lark among a small group of dedicated female distance swimmers last year saw a sudden surge of interest in 2014.

Organizer Janie Malloy, expected maybe 20 participants this year. Malloy stopped accepting applications after 60 women registered.

"I have no idea who signed up," Malloy said.

As she prepared for the big dip, Malloy, a West Linn real estate agent, took time to answer some questions about the Naked Goddess Swim.

So, the Naked Goddess Swim. How did it come to be?

I started it last year. I'm not exactly sure how it came about. A group of my girlfriends from the Portland Triathlon Club train at the Cove. We were just joking around.

We'd done full-moon swims wearing bathing suits and someone joked about being naked goddesses. I thought it would be hilarious.

I ordered commemorative swim caps and decided everyone would wear robes until they entered the water. We held the first one last year and had 10 or 12 women participate.

Why naked?

Just because. No other reason. We just thought it would be funny. It's not pervy at all.

How many women will be in the water?

Last year we had about a dozen. This year I was hoping for a whopping 24. I was surprised by the response. I had to cap it at 60. With that many swimmers, safety is a big concern.

Have you taken any Goddess protection measures?

We're going to have a professional lifeguard – female – on shore. An Oregon City police officer will be present. Then there are the Kayak Gods.

Kayak Gods?

We have five kayakers who will be responsible for different groups of swimmers. Two of them are husbands of swimmers. Another is a male doctor. The other two are women.

Do the Goddesses swim in circles or what?

Yes and no. It depends on each swimmer's ability. There are four levels of goddesshood: Frolicking Goddess, Water Nymph, Esther Williams and Dangerous When Wet. (Williams was a world-class swimmer and a movie star. "Dangerous When Wet" was one of her films.)

Beginners will stay close to shore. The most experienced will swim the Cove's perimeter, about a mile.

Are you concerned about Peeping Toms?

If we find a Peeping Tom, he's going to be dealing with 60 pissed off Naked Goddesses. He may be eliminated through natural selection or at least qualify for a Darwin Award. Otherwise, I expect everyone to behave herself and be proper goddesses.

"
Attached Thumbnails
15580597-mmmain.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 11:45 PM

Woman Who Crawled Naked Through Doggy Door Tells Her Side Of Story

Quote:
But that's only a fraction of her wild night. Soto, a self-professed pothead who raps under the name Sara Toke-A-Lot, spoke at length to MTV News' Marty Beckerman (himself the focus of a Weird News article)

Here are the highlights from MTV's interview:

Even if she hadn't been hauled to jail, Soto never would have forgotten that night, because she'd just been informed that she was adopted.

Reeling from the revelation about her birth, she went out for a drive and crashed her Nissan into a ditch 60 miles from home. MTV confirmed with Weatherford Police that she crashed her car that night.

Soto claims that police refused to let her call for a ride home and so she went out penniless into the wee hours of the night in search of a phone. A Weatherford official said it would punish anyone on the force if Soto's allegation were true.

She knocked on several doors to ask for help, but no one answered. So this is where Soto decided to disrobe and break in. (By the way, Soto is adamant that she didn't wiggle through the pet entrance like an animal; she just reached through the door.)

Taking off her clothes made perfect sense to Soto, because her nudity would convince whomever she might encounter that she wasn't carrying a weapon and that, in fact, she was in need of help.

Soto wound up in the tub, because she heard someone in the house and wanted to hide.

There's lots more to Soto's tale, such as her complaint that no one returned her panties. To get the full report, check out the MTV News article.
http://www.mtv.com/news/1875633/sara-soto-interview/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked in the news, news

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy