Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabba1968 View Post
This thread is just about the best thing on the web right now. Loving it.

Why oh why did women start shaving off their lovely bushes??
This is one of the best thread's on the web right now especially when you find your wife and yourself in the images 35 years later.

Women don't shave they wax, use a depilatory methode or laser. A razor is a no no in that part of town due to ingrown hair follicles.

At the time a nice muff was great, after 20 years of marriage the wife surprised me with a Brazilian bikini wax and 12 years later we would not want it any other way. A waxed muffin is more sensual, tastes better and there is no need for toothpicks after cunnilingus any longer.

Let's put it this way "Ball's play much better on the fairway landing strip than in the rough"

Last edited by exit222; 03-12-2013 at 09:17 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exit222 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 06:43 PM

Thanked 5,151 Times in 160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit222 View Post
This is one of the best thread's on the web right now especially when you find your wife and yourself in the images 35 years later.

Women don't shave they wax, use a depilatory methode or laser. A razor is a no no in that part of town due to ingrown hair follicles.

At the time a nice muff was great, after 20 years of marriage the wife surprised me with a Brazilian bikini wax and 12 years later we would not want it any other way. A waxed muffin is more sensual, tastes better and there is no need for toothpicks after cunnilingus any longer.

Let's put it this way "Ball's play much better on the fairway landing strip than in the rough"
Over the years, thousands of IU students came and went at Packinghouse, so it's not surprising that on an internet forum nearly 800,000 strong, some of the members will see themselves in these photos. And my feeling is that many members who aren't featured in the photos attended the quarries at one time or another during its decades-long run. For those of you who fall into either category, I urge you to post your Packinghouse recollections and stories.

I have no firsthand experience with intimate female grooming. My wife belongs to the generation that never shaved, waxed or anything of the sort. Since her youth she has been furry and likely, always will be. And that's fine with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

These two furry girls were regular visitors and spread their towels at many different quarries. They always attended in tandem. I suppose they felt safer having a friend along. Over the course of one summer I saw them at Mill pond, Full moon and, in the first two photos, at Sundown on the clifftop. Sundown was situated such that hillside runoff flowed into the hole. Note murky water in the background. Ordinarily clear, the water had been sullied by heavy overnight thunderstorms.

In the last five photos taken on a different day, the pair is at Goldfish Quarry, hanging out with unknown dude.

I have a question for nudist girls who color their dark hair blonde: Why don't you follow through and dye your pubes too? This girl and a few other quarry women possessed the same two-tone hair fashion; light-over-dark. Seems to me if they wanted to look their very best, they would have paid attention to detail and made sure the cuffs matched the collar.

Although many skinny-dipped there, very few were privy to the quarry's underwater treasure. Goldfish aren't native to Indiana. Someone had to stock them. My best guess: an IU student, or possibly more than one, was leaving campus after commencement and couldn't take their aquarium so instead of flushing the fish, they put them in the quarry where they survived and thrived, all two dozen of them. While snorkeling in the depths amongst these docile creatures, some of which measured 12 inches, I was transported far away from the American Midwest; by all appearances, I was diving in a lagoon off some South Sea island paradise.
How fortunate for those fish to be able to live out their natural lives in total freedom. Every one of us should be so lucky.
Attached Thumbnails
134 Sundown Quarry.JPG   135 Sundown Quarry.JPG  

136 Goldfish Quarry.JPG   137 Goldfish Quarry.JPG  

138 Goldfish Quarry.JPG   139 Goldfish Quarry.JPG  

140 Goldfish Quarry..JPG  
The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxodarap For This Useful Post:
69l69, acecal, alphatier, Al_Dumas, asdf88asdf88, Aston70, astrogreek, baggo, barbossa, bcg999, bigunn, blacktable, boz2boz4, breastexp101, brunettesrule, buft, Cafuz, ccc1, charly67, chillerwhale, Christophe89, corally, couliflower, crispus, dicknsider, donker, DRDavenport, exit222, exloverboy, eyesonu457, fanfar, fkk2211, GarageRock, gnemos, godo9, greendoor, Groan, hects, JacksonSG-1, jjpp, Kariba, kartman, kmbowles18, kromn, leonidas22, leopoldo, lilslip33, megamind, metallica, michmc, mraeneas, myers43075, nacko2, nails20003, naykid, neb69, nobirt, oldcoot, osreb, Perr, pip1951, pjbeachfun, pussyfan, quietones, R3dtruck, rak1918, ratbol, retrac55, riversidebob, rlawonly, robotssss, sacarv, SandyM, shaveshave, smovbuf2, spectre14, ssa, stevin6, stockbob, talaiporos, tbs24, tetrak74, The Bares, trinpar, tugboat5, ucraino, unparked, vittulainen, willieg, xchange3, xxxxenophile
Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 PM

Thanked 5,151 Times in 160 Posts

Griffy Lake, just north of the IU campus, was another place townies and students went to skinny-dip. The lake was on city owned property but the police department made busting simple nudity a low enforcement priority which in practice meant the State of Indiana public nudity laws were never enforced. Perhaps the local powers-that-be reasoned that setting aside a place for exhibitionists to ply their proclivity would translate to fewer instances of indecent exposure in the community at large.

Anywhere along the north shore beyond sight of the causeway skinny-dippers spread their towels on the narrow strip of rocky shoreline. But all was not hunky-dory at Griffy; a city ordinance that prohibited swimming was enforced. Every day during warm weather, usually in the early afternoon, a Parks Department employee walked along the north shore to remind those in the water that swimming wasn't allowed. A first offense garnered a warning and the second offense and beyond, increasingly stiff fines. After the parks employee had departed, everyone went back in the water. This cat & mouse game continued for years.
During my four years at IU, I went to Griffy occasionally, just for a change of pace, but I preferred the quarries by a wide margin. But when Packinghouse became unavailable in July '81, Griffy was the only game in town.

The first two photos shows the rocky point that was the single largest place along the shoreline where people could gather like they did in the eastern slag pile at Sundown Quarry. In the first photo Tim and Laura are camped on the outcroppings and in the second photo, Henry had come along and spread his towel. All three were Packinghouse exiles.

Just around the corner from the rocky point, a small inlet had a few places to hang out. In photos 3 & 4 this couple was taking a break from swimming on a steep stone slope and in photos 5 & 6 these two women found a much better place to stretch out and relax. The small breasted woman on the right worked in a garden supply store I patronized occasionally when I purchased fertilizer for my cannabis.

I didn't have as many photographic opportunities at Griffy as I did at Packinghouse. Far fewer people were in attendance and the geographic layout made it virtually impossible to skulk in the woods on the hillside and see people sunbathing at water's edge. However, when they were floating on air mattresses they could be seen unless trees blocked the view.

To compensate for the deficiencies mentioned above, I did a bit of covert up-close photography. My Minolta SLR's bulk made it difficult to conceal in a gym bag and more than once the loud, mirror-slapping shutter release sound resulted in turned heads and questioning glances. Most of those photos were not worth keeping -over/under exposed, out of focus, crappy composition- but I did manage to snap two presentable pictures of Becky (last two photos) another Packinghouse exile. For the last two months before the quarries shut down, she was a regular visitor in the eastern slag pile at Sundown.

Well, I hope y'all enjoyed my presentation on Packinghouse as much as I enjoyed this stroll down memory lane. And again, I urge those of you who attended the Packinghouse quarries 'back in the day' to post your recollections and stories. All of those accounts will add to the historical record of this amazing place that for generations of skinny-dippers, both townies and IU students, was a mainstay of their recreational lives and a source of much joy.
Attached Thumbnails
141 Griffy Lake.JPG   142 Griffy Lake.JPG  

143 Griffy Lake.JPG   144 Griffy Lake.jpg  

145 Griffy Lake.JPG   146 Griffy lake.JPG  

147 Griffy Lake.JPG   148 Griffy Lake.JPG  

149 Griffy Lake.JPG   150 Griffy Lake.JPG  

The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Paradoxodarap For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:45 PM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default Waxed Muffin

"A waxed muffin is more sensual, tastes better and there is no need for toothpicks after cunnilingus any longer."

Glad that you enjoy it. I have no interest. A waxed muffin is no muffin at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hothabanero For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 04:59 PM

Thanked 38,366 Times in 816 Posts

I'm with you Hothabenaro. I can live with a neat trim or a landing strip but there has to be some hair there!
The Following User Says Thank You to bbhubby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 06:29 PM

Paradoxodarap!!!
You wrote that you took those photos with Ektachrome film. These scans are great but with the help of a negative (diapositive) scanner the resolution will be enormous. The pics are so great that a scan from the original Ektachrome diapositives will give us, the audience, an even greater experience!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solomans For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 09:45 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxodarap View Post
Over the years, thousands of IU students came and went at Packinghouse, so it's not surprising that on an internet forum nearly 800,000 strong, some of the members will see themselves in these photos. And my feeling is that many members who aren't featured in the photos attended the quarries at one time or another during its decades-long run. For those of you who fall into either category, I urge you to post your Packinghouse recollections and stories.

I have no firsthand experience with intimate female grooming. My wife belongs to the generation that never shaved, waxed or anything of the sort. Since her youth she has been furry and likely, always will be. And that's fine with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

These two furry girls were regular visitors and spread their towels at many different quarries. They always attended in tandem. I suppose they felt safer having a friend along. Over the course of one summer I saw them at Mill pond, Full moon and, in the first two photos, at Sundown on the clifftop. Sundown was situated such that hillside runoff flowed into the hole. Note murky water in the background. Ordinarily clear, the water had been sullied by heavy overnight thunderstorms.

In the last five photos taken on a different day, the pair is at Goldfish Quarry, hanging out with unknown dude.

I have a question for nudist girls who color their dark hair blonde: Why don't you follow through and dye your pubes too? This girl and a few other quarry women possessed the same two-tone hair fashion; light-over-dark. Seems to me if they wanted to look their very best, they would have paid attention to detail and made sure the cuffs matched the collar.

Although many skinny-dipped there, very few were privy to the quarry's underwater treasure. Goldfish aren't native to Indiana. Someone had to stock them. My best guess: an IU student, or possibly more than one, was leaving campus after commencement and couldn't take their aquarium so instead of flushing the fish, they put them in the quarry where they survived and thrived, all two dozen of them. While snorkeling in the depths amongst these docile creatures, some of which measured 12 inches, I was transported far away from the American Midwest; by all appearances, I was diving in a lagoon off some South Sea island paradise.
How fortunate for those fish to be able to live out their natural lives in total freedom. Every one of us should be so lucky.

Thanks for the memories. My wife and I were a part of this group and we are still mutual lifelong friends with most everyone in these photos. A few have them have since passed on God rest their souls. At the time we would have called you a peeping Tom now we are glad you were there. Good thing you did not hang out at the Icebox a lot because the girlfriend (now wife) and I did the nasty quite a bit there. Our next party should be quite interesting when our friends of this day and age see a slideshow of this. We will serve a lot of booze at that one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exit222 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 10:05 PM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 33 Posts

I'm sorry your swimming hole has disappeared. This is what happens when you take it for granite
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SkyFive For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 10:24 AM

Default Kate

I love this story! You bring back memories of when I started going to a river with similar rocks to the quarry. Many people swim and suntan nude and I did the same as you, took pictures but then would go hang out with the nude women. I learned it wasn't that big a deal to be naked with them; enjoyed it so much! Anyway, I like your story about Kate; wish you had been able to have a longer relationship with her. I love your pictures and I love her bush.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wannabe123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 05:18 PM

Default Amazing Times

I was attending IU there in Bloomington 1976-80, it was an amazing time. The quarrys, the "natural co-eds, the cold libations and mind altering substances. Breaking Away was being filmed around the area and raced at the old Little 500 track where the not so safe chemicals were stored under the bleachers. I had friends, dormies, as extras and it feels kinda strange to see their 70s ugly mugs during the movie. Some of the race scenes at the old stadium would require the entire crowd that was there, say turn 3, to move to turn 4 for a different perspective. I had some great times there, took a few trips without really going anywhere, enjoyed the bra-less halter and tube tops. I'm glad I found this post, quite surprised actually, 40 years later.....joe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joewad For This Useful Post:

Tags
candid, public, quarry, retro, skinny-dipping

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s