uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2021, 12:49 PM

Default Indecent Proposal

I want to share an experience from a few years ago that started with playing a game that led to kind of a dare. It also illustrates the power of money in my wife giving herself permission to have fun. We were having dinner at some friends' house who we've known for a long time. It was a hot summer evening and when we were cooking, my wife decided to get more comfortable (and cooler), so she changed into a tank top (really more of a camisole) and shorts.

In the past we used to play cards with them whenever we got together, but we hadn’t
played in quite some time, so we decided to pass on the card game this time. I like to play board games and so do our guests, though my wife is not too fond of them. They brought out their “Scruples” game that poses all kinds of moral or ethical dilemmas for you wrestle with. I think they thought my wife would tolerate since it doesn’t have a lot of complicated rules and doesn’t have to last for hours (her principal objections).

Many of the questions involve pretty clear cut ethical situations like receiving too much change from a store clerk, mistakes in your favor on bills or bank statements, cheating on tests, and stuff like that. Then there are some less clear or maybe tempting situations like buying a house or car from an elderly person who obviously doesn’t know the true market
value, or finding money in a rental car. And finally some moral dilemmas like having a one-time affair when you were sure your spouse would never find out, and similar lesser offenses.

So, that Saturday night we had dinner and then continued to drink wine while we played “Scruples.” I was amazed that everyone was extremely ethical on the issues of finding things and financial dealings. Some of the moral things around drug use and sexuality found us all more liberal in our interpretation of what was OK and not so OK. And as time went on and
the more wine we drank, the more honest I think we got in our answers. About that time my wife drew a card that asked, “Would you pose nude for $5,000?”

“No,” she replied, laughing a bit, “$10,000 maybe, but probably not for five.” My friend instantly seized on her making the moral judgement based on the price offered and pursued it a little more that she had expected. He gave here some more “hypotheticals” including what
price it would take for having sex with another man. We quickly got to the million dollar question from the movie “Indecent Proposal” and Jane’s reply was “for a million bucks, you bet!” After discussing these scenarios among the four of us, two common denominators arose: 1) a “big” amount of money will get people to do just about anything, and 2) it’s easy
to say “no” and look “high and mighty” when it’s not a real genuine offer. I think my friend came to the same conclusions as I did, because he looked at my wife, smiled, pulled out his billfold, removed two $100 bills, laid them on the table and asked my wife, “Would you show me your breasts (I think he really said tits) for $200? This is a serious offer; think about it.”

Remembering the movie, the first thing she said was that she didn’t think I’d be very happy with her if she accepted his proposition. So I assured her it was her decision and I’d be fine with whatever she did. In fact, I told her the whole thing was a kind of a
turn-on to me. I think I really made her decision a lot harder since it would have been easy to say no, blame me for it and keep her own real feelings to herself. She was obviously tempted by the prospect of an easy $200, but it wasn’t so much money that it would make her go against any strongly felt moral, ethical or personal objection. She just kept saying “it’s tempting…” but she couldn’t quite come to a conclusion. I wondered if she was still afraid I’d have some problem with her exposing herself to another man, so I assured her that if she did it there certainly wouldn’t be any less of her to share with me nor would I think even the slightest bit less of her.

I knew she was really wanting to accept the deal when she began asking about just how she would be expected to “perform” her end of the bargain; logistical stuff like, “can I just pull my top up, or do I have to take it off?” And, “for how long?”

Our friend was obviously trying to make this easy for her, and told her she could do whatever “method” she chose, but that it should be for at least between 30 seconds or a minute, not just some quick “flash” that didn’t really “show the goods.” That made this proposition very real and personal. While I think she was ready to take the offer in theory, now she was dealing with the reality of her pulling up her shirt and bra and having her bare breasts looked at for a what would seem like lots longer than a minute.

Then I had a “brain storm” and asked our friend’s wife if she’d take the same offer from me if put $200 on the table. I thought that no doubt this would be easier for my wife if she had company and in that way every one of us four would be participants and no one could get that moral high ground above the others. Before our friend could answer I went to my “stash” and got two new “Big Bens” and put them across from the two already on the table. Wow, did that ever stop the conversation while each of us looked at one another waiting for someone to say something. Finally, after the two women traded body language and facial contortions, my wife completely shocked me by saying to me kind of gruffly, “take your money back, the offer was made just to me, so let me decide what I want to do.”

The way she looked at me I knew she was serious so I picked up my two hundred, and told her to do it if she wanted to, it was 100% her choice. I couldn’t tell for sure if the other woman was relieved or disappointed, but she sure didn’t protest being let off the hook.

My wife continued to grumble on about why she was doing this, and the second thoughts were obvious. Finally she reached for the money still the table, put it in her pocket and told our friend “OK, it’s your lucky day.” With that she looked at me and our friend,
nodded, sighed audibly, and pulled her top up above their bare breasts. No one spoke for the
longest time, then she pulled her top back down and asked, “There, was that worth $200?” “Absolutely,” he replied without hesitation, “every penny’s worth.” I really wanted talk more about what really motivated her to do this and how doing it just herself seemed to matter a lot, but I somehow knew better. For whatever reason, we just got treated to a
wonderfully sensual moment that she probably could not explain right now and if she tried she’d just feel put on the spot and not give much of an answer.

After we left and were home in bed I asked her why she didn’t want our friend’s wife to join her in the same offer I had proposed. I really expected her to say something about her not wanting me to see the other woman’s breasts. She kind of hemmed and hawed a bit so I knew there was something else going on that motivated her. I even asked if the reason was that she didn’t want me seeing our friend half-naked. She offered that this wouldn’t have been a problem, and in fact would have made it easier for her.

So I pressed further asking why then she didn’t allow our friend to take the same $200 offer from me. And again I wasn’t getting a straight answer. So I asked once again what her real reason for going it alone was.

Tired of my badgering, she really shocked me by saying, “If you’d have given her $200, it would have been like I had done it for free.”

It just amazes me how much the money thing works miracles on her attitude. It sure isn't the money itself, but that it sure gives her "cover" for doing something she wouldn't ordinarily do. Hope that makes sense.
Old 10-18-2021, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default Truth or Dare

My wife and I were visiting with friends that lived out of town. We were among 2 other couples visiting our hosts. All of us had known each other for about 10 or so years. We had had some pretty sexy nights together, but never had culminated any relationships. Someone suggested a game of Truth or Dare with very sexy, adult questions and dares. Everyone laughed at the idea and agreed to play. One of the guys suggested that it should include and element of stripping in it, as well. Most of us had seen each other nude or almost nude, so it was not a real big deal to be nude in front of each other. Therefore, it was agreed that stripping would be allowed. Everyone had been drinking for over three hours that afternoon before starting the game, so inhibitions were somewhat eliminated at the very beginning. One of the guys said that he thought anytime that a person refused to truthfully answer a question or just flatly refused to answer a question, it would require them to strip off an article of clothing. Then I suggested that everyone should began with the same number of articles of clothing, because the women had an unfair advantage with things such as jewelry and bras, etc. It was agreed that 5 articles per person would be the magic number of articles to begin the game. A pair of socks or a pair of earrings would only count as one item.

Both the questions and dares began somewhat tame. However, they quickly progressed to questioning areas that most people didn't want to answer. The clothes began to fall. It was really interesting what people would or would not own up to with their answers. Finally, pretty much everyone was down to their drawers. My wife's question then came up. She was asked how many guys she had screwed and when the last fuck among them had occurred. She hesitated for the longest time, and finally said, "I really don't want to answer that. So, I'll have to take the Dare." With that, she stood up and removed her thong underpants. All the guys watched very intently as she slowly stripped them off. There were a number of calls for her to slowly turn around for everyone. She reluctantly agreed. There were hoots and whistles as she turned. Then she asked, "What is the Dare." The host said, "Your Dare is to lay down on the table, place a slice of lime in your mouth, have your boobs coated with whip cream, a shot of Tequila in your belly button, and chocolate syrup spread on your inner thighs. My wife gasped and said, "Bull shit, you have to be kidding." The host showed her the card. It says that I have to let the first guy to my left, who is not my significant other, do it. She looked to the left of where she had been sitting. It was Lonnie there, who was clapping and licking his lips. One thing that all had agreed to before starting the game is that there would be no vaginal or anal penetration or penile stimulation from female to a male.

My wife reluctantly laid down on the table. Initially, she kept her legs together to help partially cover her smoothly shaved pussy. She accepted the lime slice in her lips. Our host poured the Tequila in her belly button next. I believe that was for all to see her tits shrivel up prior to covering them with the whip cream, which came next. Then, he spread her legs open and bent them at her knees to paint the chocolate syrup on the inside of each thigh. He painted the syrup all the way up to the bend between her crotch and leg. All spectators were provided an excellent view of her nice, soft pussy.

Now, it was time for Lonnie to provide his magic. It was ironic that Lonnie was the one to perform the task. My wife always thought Lonnie was a little overbearing and was not her favorite. Lonnie began at the top by slowly kissing her neck on each side and blowing in her ears. Then he worked down while kissing most every inch of her chest until he hit the whip cream. Then he began working around her jugs with his tongue and sweeping the whip cream into his mouth. He slowly, but surely, uncovered each of her shriveled tits and cleaned every bit of whip cream off of them. Her titties were beet red and looked cold as hell. From there, he worked his way down her stomach with a combination of licks and kisses. Then he utilized his tongue to eliminate every drop of Tequila. He continued downward toward her pussy. All eyes were intently watching to see if he would go there. However, when he got about an inch from her pussy crease and was kissing her in his travels, her hands came out and firmly announced, "No vaginal penetration -- tongue or otherwise, Lonnie." Lonnie and all the guys looked disappointed. However, those were the agreed rules when we started the game. Lonnie shook his head affirmatively. It was at that time that I first noticed all the guys, who were in their undershorts at this stage of the game, had massive erections from watching this Dare. I don't know if my wife had noted this or not. Lonnie, then, continued his travel past her pussy to the bottom of her thighs and began working upward toward her pussy while licking every bit of chocolate syrup from those legs. He worked up slowly cleaning each leg in a parallel fashion as he continued. As he got closer and closer to her pussy, I could see her starting to get a little uncomfortable. She began to move her hips a little from side to side. Once he was within an inch of her pussy, I am certain that she began to hunch slightly. I think everyone saw it, but no one said anything. Finally, Lonnie cleaned the last bit of chocolate from both thighs. I am certain she was breathing hard by then. Lonnie then rose up to pass her pussy and kissed her body up every inch until he reached her lips. He then took the lime slice from her lips with his teeth, chewed the slice up and swallowed it, and gave my wife a long, deep kiss. She fully participated in the kiss. As he pulled back, she was breathing heavily, and one of my male buddies there, told me that she was hunching slightly during that kiss. I had not been looking down there at that time. As my wife breathlessly raised up from her prone position, she exclaimed that it was hard to breathe with that lime in her mouth. I said, "Nice attempt to cover, but I could tell you were hot as hell." Everyone agreed, and my wife turned red with embarrassment. The host declared that that had to be the ultimate culmination to our Truth or Dare Game. Everyone agreed, except my wife, who thought someone else should have to go through the same rigorous type of Dare she had experienced. Everyone else said that it was time to hit the hay.

My wife and I went to the shower to let her wash the sticky syrup, Tequila, whip cream residue off. I stripped off my underwear and jumped into the shower with her. I started fingering her, and she already was as wet as I had ever felt her. She had gotten very horny during the dare -- despite her objections that she had not enjoyed it. After a good finger fucking, I flipped her around and gave her a good, hard doggy style fucking to relieve her pent-up horny-driven state.
Old 12-25-2021, 09:46 AM

I hope my story fits here.

A few years ago we met 3 married couples who were friends for a barbecue in a couple's garden.
It was pretty hot and we wore light clothing. Unfortunately there was no pool in the garden.
All wore shorts and t-shirts. We had a barbecue and there were lots of cold beers with it.
At some point one of the women came up with the idea of ​​making some games. Ultimately, women should recognize their own men by the calves by patting their legs.
So the women were blindfolded and we men stood side by side in a row. After a short time and everyone found their own.
In between there was cold beer again and the atmosphere became more fun. Then the idea arose between the women to recognize their man by the penis. It was discussed for a few minutes and all women agreed on it.

So we gave in to this action. The rules were drawn up and each woman was allowed to "feel" for 30 seconds and then had to change. Of course, blindfolded again and we should also be blindfolded so that no one could see who was fumbling with whom.
Now it just had to be clarified how to stop the 30 seconds without anyone having to call. Making a glass ring was the sign.
When changing, the women also had 30 seconds.
In the end, the women should move away within a minute and then remove the blindfolds together with us men.

So we men stood in a row again at a distance of 1 meter and the women behind us. Everyone blindfolded and then there was another change.
Immediately I felt a hand on my shorts almost at the same time on the other side a hand brushing into the shorts.
Immediately my penis responded and swelled. Then the glass rang and the hands disappeared. I heard the glass again and immediately two hands fell into my shorts. In the meantime he stood there in full size. Now the woman let the foreskin slide back and forth and I had to concentrate very hard not to come straight away.
Here, too, the time passed too quickly. The next round and again two hands penetrated it in a flash. On the last pass I couldn't hold myself back and shot the whole load into the hands of the visitor.

Unfortunately it all passed too quickly. After the sound of the glass, I heard the women behind me retreat. Then the sign rang out to take off your blindfolds and turn around.
Then there was general laughter and everyone was delighted.
Nobody knew after that how it was with him or her. But all men cum.
We men still exchanged ideas as it was for everyone.

My wife then told me later how it was for her. She could somehow describe all tails. One was very meaty because she knew it wasn't me. The others also all became very hard and the last one also the ejaculation.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:14 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts
Default Paintball

This one is rather tame, and is actually based on something I heard about years ago, rather than something I personally experienced. It was told to me 'unprompted' by a guy I know who lives a town over from where this supposedly took place, and while I trust him and know he's not a BSer, I'm still not 100% sure I believe him. Anyway, its nice to imagine the story was true, and wish I had been there!!

The story goes that there was some billionaire in the US (name was given too, but I'll withhold it here) who among other properties, owned a large ranch and 1000's of acres of mountainous/forest land. Every summer, he would invite a large group of his guy friends to the ranch for some horseback riding, BBQing and hanging out. One of the activities one year (or maybe even every year, I dont remember), was a game of paintball in the woods. But rather than pair the men off in teams that squared off against one another, it was an 'every man for himself' kind of format, and rather than shooting at one another, he had hired another group to run around in the forest to be the 'hunted prey'. The hunted prey were attractive, women (strippers, hookers, I dont know) he had hired and paid very handsomely to run around in the woods wearing nothing but their hiking shoes, safety goggles and a smile. The morning of the game, the woman had arrived to one end of the ranch where the guys couldn't see them. The guys were assembled on another part of the ranch and were being outfitted with paint guns and orange paint pellets - at this point they thought they would be squaring off against each other. On the other end of the ranch, the women got into trucks, and were driven a short ways into the woods, and dropped off individually along different parts of the trails. Once the truck stopped to let each woman out, she stripped off her clothes, threw them into the truck and went to go 'hide' and listen for the starter's gun. Before heading out into the woods, the guys were finally told what they were going to be hunting and given a set of rules and safety pointers. The jist of it was that they had to hunt solo or in pairs, and when coming across one of the naked women, shoot them on their bare ass with an orange paintball. First they had to actually physically 'catch her' and then once caught to complete the deed by having her turn around, and stick her white doe tail out at him and allow him to take his shot(s) from like a 100 feet or something. Once completed, they could walk back to the main house and go hang out by the pool - or go do 'something else'. Damm... if only I knew were to get some paint guns and orange paintballs.... I'd have my friends over on my ranch for a game like this every month!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2022, 04:59 AM

Default The time is nigh

So it looks like we might be planning a weekend away together and of course the first thing my mind goes to is getting her drunk enough to let me ask these questions again.

I’m looking for suggestions of questions (some have been answered/posed as replies to the original post).

So far, these are the questions I want to ask:

The finale: did she really just give a blow job in a different room? That seems a tame thing to be embarrassed of given what they’d been up to. My guess is the finale was a facial, they refused to do it in front of everyone so they did it in the bedroom and had to come back out covered in cum.

Taste: Could she taste other people? Eg when she gave a blow job, could she taste another girl on their dick. When she had to kiss another girl, could she taste dick? (Guessing they were all very pissed and smoking so possibly not).

Positions: I know she was spit roast, but what about other combos. She said someone went down on her while someone else sucked her nipples. Was this on a chair, on the floor in the middle of the room? (Just trying to build that mental picture).

Did she cum?

Did anyone else properly cum? (She’s said someone came ‘a bit’ in her mouth.

Any other suggestions????

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumton View Post
A while ago I posted on the 'What Brought You To OCC' thread. I think the post was removed as it was a hardcore thread and you were supposed to post pictures, however at the time I received a reply from @sigmon asking if I'd be prepared to give more detail.

I decided to do just that and searching around for the best place to post it, this seemed to fit the bill.

So Sigmon, here it is:

First a little scene setting, my wife is 5'4", blonde, petite but with D Cup breasts, hairy in the sense that she isn't fully shaved but she's not a hairy person and it's always neatly trimmed. She hates being the centre of attention and while she can be assertive (particularly at work) she's incredibly shy when it comes to social situations.

Early in our relationship I asked her if she'd ever played strip poker: she had once, at Uni. Given my love of this genre this obviously massively turned me on but for me to ask more questions about it, she had to be really drunk. Unfortunately, as we've gotten older (+ kids) these opportunities are now few and far between.

After asking some basics, e.g. did you get fully naked (yes), were you embarrassed (incredibly), how many were playing (3 girls, 3 boys) I started to probe about how far they went, did they go any further. The answer to this was also yes and tbh honest, has become the mainstay of pretty much every wank I've had since.

There are a few questions I've skirted around, mainly as I don't want to know the answer but I do know that it wasn't with her ex or a long term boyfriend (this I believe) and that I won't know any of the people involved (this I'm not so sure of, she lived with 2 other girls at the time, I'm guessing it was these who were playing).

The 'general' way this works is that she can answer yes/no questions. In terms of where it went after nudity, I've built up a picture over time of what happened.

So,

Did you get fully naked - yes
When you took your knickers off, how did you do it? Slowly
Did you do anything further - yes
What? - You have to ask me.
Did you 'do things' with someone other than your boyfriend? Yes
Did you do anything with the girls? Yes
Assuming you kissed, did you go any further? Yes
Like what? Use your imagination and ask.
Fondling? yes
Wanking? Yes
Other people? Yes, but also myself.
Yourself? How did that go? Very embarrassing
Did you hide? No, I had to put on a show.
Did you go down on anyone? YES
Boys AND girls? Yes
And on you? Yes
How long did you have to do 'it' for? 1 minute?
Were they allowed to cum? No (that was the 'game')
Did you ever do anything with more than one person? [hiding her face] - Yes
More than 2 people? - No
Did you have a threesome? Yes?
What? like a spit roast? Yes
Anything else? Someone going down on me while someone else sucked my nipples.
With 2 boys other than your boyfriend? Yes
How did your boyfriend feel? Said it was the most turned on he'd ever been.
Given what you were doing, did anyone accidentally cum in your mouth? Yes
Did you 'finish anyone off'? The end of the game was a full bj for your partner....but we went into the bedroom to do that.
How was that? REALLY embarrassing when you had to go back into the room.

That last bit is still something I want to quiz about. Given what they were doing, I'm surprised they'd go to a room for that final bit. I'm thinking that maybe she got a facial and possibly had to go back into the room before cleaning it off.

I think that's it. If I remember anything else I'll add it in.

Alas, lockdown has meant that we haven't been able to get away for a weekend (which is usually the only time she's relaxed and drunk enough now to play this game).

Anyway, don't know if this is of any interest to anyone other than Sigmon, but I've certainly enjoyed writing it.

If anyone has any other questions for me to ask, please let me know
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2022, 04:00 PM

Perhaps you should ask her if she ever thinks back to those times. It would be interesting to know if she feels the same way about it and has a similar effect on her as it does for you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DirtyOldManUK1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2022, 04:29 PM

Thanked 1,040,875 Times in 31,140 Posts
Default We have Theme Adult party's!

Having a group of friends over its the thing first to send them a Message / Note telling them in advance what the Theme of the party is going to be about? This way they would know in advance and can opt out if they wish can we have a huge selection of Games and things we play and do all together!
There always is the basic Strip Poker, but we made changes in that to play Strip pool and we have some pinballs machines that are added to the list! It depends on the size of the group and being able to slip them up into Teams or other games while another is filled up with players at the time!
We have a DJ system set up for a nice Guessing game on anything you want, like naming the Title of the song / the Artist.
All while this is going on we have the huge variety of drinks for everybody to enjoy and loosen up just in case they loose the game and the clothing has to start being pealed off at a piece at a time!
There are other things that could be added, like having a Sexy or Sheer wear event and requesting them to wear theirs!
One of my favorite as well as ALL the other guys / hubby's, is How to give the Best oral to your spouse / other half!
It seems like we don't play that one as much as us guys would enjoy, but we get a group of about 8 couples!
We form a circle of chairs with only a Single chair in the middle! Before this comes about we have many different ways of choosing out the order of WHO goes 1st and who follows in line for the rest!
It can be done by Cards / Dice or even picking out of a Hat!
The guy gets to sit in the center chair and his other half gets in front of him so she can show everybody her BEST oral style for making him hard and going all the way to the finish!
I never wanted to go 1st and get the party started because of that rush of nerves or embarrassment on both of the couple involved! But sitting around watching I can say get exciting and I end up with an erection that doesn't take long for my wife to finish off~ lol
This party Theme is more of a Training lesson for the wife's / GF's, to show them the many different ways of doing oral on a guys cock and what gives the most pleasure too! I have to say that my wife learned plenty from watching, cause she did the basic Up & down on my cock till I went off in her mouth!
Now most if not all of the women will work on the entire cock / shaft / Balls / asshole and anything else they can think of doing? lol
After the entire group goes thru the process of sitting in the middle and showing off those oral skills, another part of the game starts! Now the guys get to pick a wife of their choice and have her give them the same treatment that she gave her spouse! Not all the wife's / GF's swallow or let the hubby / guys CUM in their mouths, so my wife get numerous request for her Skills since she allows them to CUM in her mouth and after showing it back to them she'll swallow it~
I was surprised after the 1st night that we went to a party for this and done it, that my wife didn't have a sore neck or stomach from all the CUM she ate!
My best thought on this was to save my favorite wife towards the last, cause it takes me longer to get in a full hard erection after going off a few times! This way my favorite wife has to work harder at doing oral and stuff on my cock to get me off for her too!
Maybe some of you have more games we'll try out after reading them too?
Thanks ~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2022, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumton View Post
So it looks like we might be planning a weekend away together and of course the first thing my mind goes to is getting her drunk enough to let me ask these questions again.

Any other suggestions????
Hey Blumton,

Sorry I only just saw this. Has the weekend happened already? If not, a few potential questions I thought of which might fill in a few details:
- did your wife get fully naked first/2nd/3rd/last?
- was a male or a female the first person to get fully naked
- what underwear was your wife wearing
- did any of the ladies orgasm. Were they brought to orgasm by other women/men/by masturbating?
- did you have to pose naked / streak / lapdance
- did you get cum on her face/tits or inside her pussy. Did you swallow?

Let us know if you find out more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheXX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2022, 08:30 AM

Thanks @TheXX

We’ve just come back from a family holiday, where I did get her drunk enough to tell her that I’d bought a suction dildo…not enough to get her talking any further though…although it did lead us to agreeing that we ‘definitely’ need a weekend away to ourselves. So fingers crossed very soon.

I think she’s said before that she was the first to get fully naked, and she said that when she took her knickers off she did it slowly, so put on a bit of a show.

I want to know more about this so I’ll definitely ask. She makes me ask her yes/no questions though so need to be quite strategic.

You weren’t allowed to cum…that’s was the game (to try and make the other person make you stop them) but she said someone did cum a little in her mouth. I’ll find out what she did with it. My guess is it was a bit of precum and she most likely swallowed it.

She said the final part of the game ‘was’ to make their partner cum, but they were too embarrassed to do it in front of everyone so they went into a bedroom for this part. She said it was REALLY embarrassing come back out into the group afterwards. This doesn’t sound 100% true to me. I don’t see why this would be ‘really embarrassing’ given what else they’d been doing (she got spit roast in front of everyone ffs), so my guess is that she had a facial or on her tits and THEN had to go back out into the group.

It’s really hard to get her talking about this. She’s always been shy, this whole thing blows my mind still. She was incredibly shy through college, went to Uni, split up with her long term boyfriend and this seems to have been lightening in a bottle before she hooked up with their guy who became her next long term boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXX View Post
Hey Blumton,

Sorry I only just saw this. Has the weekend happened already? If not, a few potential questions I thought of which might fill in a few details:
- did your wife get fully naked first/2nd/3rd/last?
- was a male or a female the first person to get fully naked
- what underwear was your wife wearing
- did any of the ladies orgasm. Were they brought to orgasm by other women/men/by masturbating?
- did you have to pose naked / streak / lapdance
- did you get cum on her face/tits or inside her pussy. Did you swallow?

Let us know if you find out more.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:

Tags
bet, dare, dares, forfeit, game

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break