uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2023, 01:24 AM

Default The Cabin

Author’s Note: I wrote this many, many years ago in second person for my then-girlfriend.

The light mist gently wafts and swirls around you as you slowly and carefully make your way down the moist, bare trail to the cabin your family has had for generations. Hidden in the pine forest, sitting atop a bluff that overlooks a glacial lake, the cabin stands firm as though it has always belonged on the mountain.

You have decided to try and remove yourself from your hectic schedule and relax in the fresh, chill air ushering in with autumn. Already you have put the food in the fridge and cupboards.

This last hike from the car to the cabin was to bring in the cell phone charger that you had forgotten, though you wonder if bringing your cell phone was such a great idea since it rarely lets you relax.

As you are about to take a step onto the porch, the last of the sun’s rays vanishes behind the peak across from the front of the cabin. Since you haven’t turned on the cabin lights yet, the darkness begins to envelope the environment quickly.

You rush up the steps and open the door. Just as you close it, you hear the wind begin to pick up and, faintly, it sounds like I am whispering your name. Wanting to accompany you on the weekend getaway I had tried in vain to meet a tight deadline at work, so you had to go alone.

You go to the counter where you had placed some snacks and your cell phone, then you plug the charger into the wall and connect it to your phone. You settle down into the recliner and close your eyes. It has been a long week, so this getaway is well deserved.

Your intentions were to just sit for a minute until you decided what to do, but your weariness got the better of you and within seconds, you are comfortably asleep, all worries and cares placed aside.

In your dream, you are sitting on a large rock on the shore of the lake, just watching the insects flying over the water and the fish leaping from the safety of the water to catch a bite to eat. In the air you hear different birds calling out and the breeze slipping by. The late afternoon sun does little to warm you as the icy water combines with the elevation and the time of year to create cold air.

You hear footsteps approaching, crunching the dead twigs and leaves carpeting the ground. The footsteps become quiet thuds as the feet fall on the boulders lakeside. ‘Who could that be up here?’ you think. Suddenly you feel warm hands on your cheeks. The hands seem to warm you up from the inside. You close your eyes and feel the tenderness in the touch and, unconsciously, you lie down.

You open your eyes and you see no one, but you hear a voice gently whispering in your ear, “I miss you.” You recognize the voice as mine and you feel the intensity in my voice, your heart feels the yearning that I feel for you.

You mouth the words, “I miss you, too,” as you see me come into view. I am wearing jeans and a red fitted T-shirt, no shoes or socks. “No, I am not cold. I have you and your love to keep me warm.” I smile and lean in to kiss your forehead. You raise your hands up above your head and I unzip your coat, then unbutton your blouse. You feel the wind nip at the bare skin now exposed to the elements.

My right hand moves to your left cheek and slowly slides down your neck, onto your chest, between your breasts and down to your belly button. The contrasting heat from my hand and the cold air mixes with your sensual intrigue.

Luckily for me you are wearing a front-fastening bra. Quickly it is open and your already erect nipples seem to sway slightly in the autumn breeze. Kneeling between your legs, I unzip your pants and pull them down just far enough.

Over your panties, I rub my left hand, ensuring pressure is evenly spread over your entire pubic region. You let out small, but powerful moans. As my left hand continues its play, my right hand carefully caresses each breast like it is a priceless treasure, brushing over your nipples every so often, which shoots a mini bolt of ecstasy through your nervous system.

You feel the wind blowing over your bare clit as I have pulled your panties down, too. A rush of anticipation collides with the conscious desire to put it off until you can’t hold back any longer.

I move both hands to your breasts and allow them free range as my mouth hungrily, but gently, begins extracting kisses from your sweet private areas. Your inner thighs are first, followed by the area where your legs meet your body, then just above your clit and down the sides of the labia. The kissing only intensifies your desire and you close your legs around my head and then open them, rhythmically.

I let my tongue slide firmly from your vaginal opening up to your clit. Just as my tongue reaches your clit, I let my tongue flick you. You let a louder moan escape your lips and the animals stop and stare in wonder at you, sensing your exhilaration.

My tongue returns to your vagina, entering it and devouring the balmy, wetness that has developed. I let my mouth cover your clit and I suck softly, then harder, letting my tongue swirl around your clit. My hands still on your breasts have been concentrating on your nipples, twisting, pinching, and flicking them to match the motions of my tongue.

Just as you are about to orgasm in the dream, you awaken. For about 3 seconds you wonder where you are and then you see the faint light of the microwave clock. You realize it was just a dream, but then, why are your shirt and bra unfastened? Why are your pants and panties around your ankles? Why is your entire pubic area wet?

You smell your hands and notice that they smell clean- they haven’t been down that way. Your heart still racing, you feel it was a very vivid dream.

You go into the kitchen and turn on a light to make some dinner. After dinner you go to the bathroom where just a few months before you had a new Jacuzzi tub installed. You light some candles and turn on the hot water, then you undress, turn off the lights, and settle into the warm bubbly water.

Soon the steam from the tub has covered the mirror and is making its way to the bedroom windows. The relaxation and weariness collude to put you into another sleep.

This time you dream you are still in the tub when you hear footsteps coming down the hall on the hardwood floor. Soon the steps are muffled by the rugs leading to the bathroom and you hear a knock.

“Who is it?” you call out.

“It’s me!” you hear me reply. I open the unlocked door and fake a surprised look at you.

“What happened to you? You ran off when we were having so much fun down at the lake!”

A bit surprised you don’t answer but the feelings seem to take up again right where they left off. You suddenly feel your clit moving from hiding under its hood, very sensitive.

You see I am already naked, sweat beading on my forehead and chest. I turn off the jets and pull you out of the tub.

“Turn around and put your hands up here,” I tell you. You face the sink and place your hands on the mirror, bending forward slightly.

I move your legs apart and without telling you, I push my very erect penis into your slippery vagina. We both moan together and I place my hands just outside of yours on the mirror.

Starting slowly, I pull my hard cock out then push it back inside of you, deeper and deeper. My thrusts become more forceful, more stimulating. Your moans have strengthened and almost seem like erotic screams. Your vaginal juices drip down my shaft, over my testicles and onto the floor.

“I need you to cum,” I command forcefully.

I sense your vagina contracting around my penis and I let my desire for you explode inside of you. We orgasm together.

Then as suddenly as you fell asleep, you awaken in the tub.

What a dream! You feel your legs shaking. The orgasm definitely felt real. Then you notice two pairs of hand prints on the mirror...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s