photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2021, 01:19 PM

Default A wife is not property. You have the right to share sex with others. Or not?

A long time ago, we agreed, to give each other the confidence of in specific situations, the possibility of enjoying sex, without the two of us being present.

Because of my work, I travel a lot (but that's not the reason) Alice or I, it is possible that from time to time, "we need to have sex with another person, without the other being present (although if we have asked permission to fuck with another person in your absence.

Someone that we hardly know but that we want since we met him casually and that has led us to want to have a few hours of sex, because he attracts us and we want to prove that he feels with someone like him (or her) ".

In these cases, we speak it with total confidence, and we ask the other, if he consents (without damaging our relationship, or upsetting the other) that Alice, accept an invitation to go out to party with another man, allowing herself to be carried away by her genetic part. As a woman or a man, as far as we freely want to go, which includes, enjoying fucking, or learning from that other person, new ways of reaching greater 'psunami' that drag her high up and that she had not experienced before and was unaware of.

She usually starts with a dinner, and then sometimes goes out for a drink, or ..., directly up to the room embraced by that unknown lover.

Attachment 11828002

Attachment 11828003

As I asked you. There are more couples who have chosen this valve of freedom, to be happier every day and love our partner, for having enough confidence to allow us those adventures of simple desire, which end, when we say goodbye to that person.

Perhaps there are many couples who think like Alice and me, but for fear of spoiling their relationship, those desires are left alone in dreams that they never experience. Sure that is so.

We trust and love each other intensely, but always since we were just friends, Alice and I, we have agreed in liberal sex and share our desires, fetishes or dreams, with others.

After that afternoon - night, of real pleasure, we both told each other 'everything' we have felt and experienced

What do you think of our way of giving space to each other (we are both faithful and we love each other) as a way to give our lives much more life and emotion?. Mark & Alice

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alice RA 540.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	11828017

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alice RA 539.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	11828028
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MarkandAlice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 06:26 AM

sounds a bit one sided, doesn't it?
The Following User Says Thank You to tFighterPilot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2021, 07:25 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Communication is key. My wife and I started swinging in 2015. My turn on was seeing her get pleasured. She liked that I did as well. Our two rules were protection and it had to be same room. I've loosened up on the same room. If she wanted to go do something in a different room or go on a date she could. She isn't there yet.

But again, communication and trust are key.

Tags
share wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022