uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2024, 05:31 PM

Default Hotel sauna in Berlin

I guess it’s just a matter of lucking out and being in the right hotel with the right people. But perhaps there are recommendations?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hiker21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker21 View Post
I guess it’s just a matter of lucking out and being in the right hotel with the right people. But perhaps there are recommendations?
I think you have your DMs blocked.
Old 04-17-2024, 01:23 AM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
Next morning my sister joined me, without the knowledge of our parents.

We met there some of the spanish people.

It was funny how they were always trying to cover them with their hands.

A handsome italian guy joined us in a sauna, flaunting his nice penis to us. My sister kept covering her tits and pussy with her hands all the time. Meanwhile, I was broad open for him

He was 40 years old and I was just 18, but the sauna thing was so exciting for me that I eventually slept with him that night

On another family trip I went to a sauna with my prude sister, too. I was 20 and she was 23. It's a good story, in my opinion.

We were in Brussels. We checked in the hotel in the afternoon. I tried the hotel sauna and spa, and my parents and my sister stayed in our bedroom.

At dinner, I told them that I had loved the sauna, and that I was going to go again before breakfast. My sister said the she would join me.

The opening hour was 7am. We got there, and we were all alone.

We swam in the swimmingpool and then we headed to the sauna. Before getting in, I took off my one piece bathing suit

- What are you doing?
-;You have to get naked to enter the sauna
- Are you kidding me?
- No, yesterday everybody was nude inthere. It's a sauna!!
- Men and women alltogether, as in Germany??
- Yes!! Take off your swimmsuit, c'mon!!

My sister is very shy. Despite of being very fit, pretty and having huge breasts, she was always very reluctant to flaunt her body. On the beach, for instance, I am pretty much always topless, even infront of our friends, neighbours or family; however, I had never seen her topless, even if we were all alone. I was always daring her to flaunt her body, she had not enough confidence.

Very reluctantly, she took it off and we went in naked.

About ten minutes later, a man in his fifties came in. He was wearing swimming trunks. He looked at us and said hi. He had an italian accent.

I whispered to my sister that he might not know that it was a nude sauna. "He is italian, you know..."

My sister, however was not at ease. We were nude and he was clothed infront of us, stealing glances of our tits and pussy. She was reckless.

- Close your eyes and enjoy! And stop covering your melons as if you were a nun.

Some minutes later a young couple arrived. They were clothed, too. They seemed a bit surprised when they saw us. They were talking in german, and it was obvious that they were talking about us. They even laughed from time to time, looking at us!!

When another clothed couple came in, my sister rushed to cover herself and went out.

I followed her. She was in panic. There were other clothed people looking at the two naked sisters: the terrified one and the confident one

My sister put her swimmsuit ASAP. She was about to cry, and I was laughing in silence. I was still nude, facing all the onlookers.

- Just a little prank...
- You shall pay for that
- Shut up, I know that you have enjoyed it as much as me...
- I hate you!!
- C'mon, you are on holidays! Enjoy! That's a fuss about nothing

I know her very well. As I had planned, just some minutes later she was also laughing with me:

- I can't believe what you did!
- Neither them!! We made their day! LOL Your fear face has been priceless. In hindsight, you know that you enjoy being nude just as much as I do
- I wish I had your confidence
- That has been a first step... You have a body to be proud of. Being topless or nude is very reassuring for women. I do it whenever I can...

That summer she went topless on the beach for the first time. She confessed me that my prank had helped her a lot to get out of her confort zone. I am proud of her.

We always remember that story, and now, all our friends and family know what I did to my sister in that hotel

Last edited by rsghbb; 04-17-2024 at 01:28 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 05:54 AM

Thanked 26,541 Times in 1,274 Posts

My son was marrying into a large Swedish family, the week before the wedding, which was held in rural Pennsylvania, they invited my wife and I to come up to meet them. They lived on this dairy farm, which was very rustic and beautiful, with a spacious farmhouse, barns and several other buildings. The night we got there it was rather late, but my son came to our room to chat for a bit and to explain life on this farm. He explained that one of there customs is on Saturday afternoons, they have a big family dinner. There is a lot of drinking and they get the sauna going, those that go into the sauna go nude.

I absolutely hate saunas, I'm claustrophobic, the idea of crowding into this small, hot, steamy room, is not for me, the times I've gone at a health club, I couldn't get out fast enough. I don't care if it is crammed full of naked Swedish beauties, I nope out of there.

After the big meal, and it was big, they had the immediate family, an aunt and uncle and cousins of the bride, they had the pool heated up and a several people carried on drinking in the pool. That was more my thing, so my wife and I put on our bathing suits and relaxed in the pool drinking schappes or whatever. The sauna was next to the pool and people in robes were going in, my wife decided to join them. She want into a changing room, came out in a robe then went in.

She later said I missed a real treat, some of the bridesmaids were in there, but my son bailed, he said he didn't want to be nude with his mother.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 10:31 AM

If you ever opt for tharapy of your claustrophobia, you can tell the therapist about your being crammed into a sauna with lots of Swedish beauties who were nude, and you ran out. He will then fully understand how severe your case is
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2024, 10:14 AM

Default Hotels in Berlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortlong View Post
I think you have your DMs blocked.
But I don’t know how to fix that!
Old 04-18-2024, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker21 View Post
But I don’t know how to fix that!
Maybe delete old posts?