photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2018, 09:05 AM

Default Birthday surprise (another fill in the name)

Sorry if the last one had any sp errors or was not as refined. It was a little rushed and I plan to go back and edit it, but for now here's one I just thought up! Enjoy!

Ann and (-----) were friends for a while now, so long it was hard to remember how (they/ you) met. It was (-----) birthday and (-----) was headed over to Ann's house before heading out. Ann had told (-----) she had a surprise for (her/you). (-----) pull up outside Ann and her husband's house. Hes working on a day off so he can catch up with his work, so it's just going to be (-----) and Ann. Ann opens the door before (-----) can even step out of the car. "Hiiiiiii!" Ann yells as she rushes out to greet (-----). "Hey you!" (-----) say(s) greeting her back. "Soooo whats this surprise?" (-----) ask(s). Ann says nothing but holds out a black bandanna. (-----) look(s) at it puzzled. "...Oookaaayy..." (-----) say(s) before taking it. Ann looks to you to put it on. She's so excited she's bouncing up and down. Her perky C cup trying to jump out of her bra. Her neck length brown hair swaying from side to side as her beautiful green eyes watch eagerly as (-----) put(s) on the blindfold. Ann waves her hands in front of (-----) face. Nothing. Ann's small hand grabs (-----) as her small 5'5 120 lb body tugs (-----) to the house. Her round ass moving as her hips sway side to side. A shame none f which is seen by (-----) as she is lead to her "Birthday surprise" by the overly excited Ann.

Ann leads her blindfolded friend upstairs. She leads her to the edge of her bed and sits her down. "Wait here." Ann says to (-----) "I'll get everything ready." But Ann doesn't really leave, she waits for (-----) to get comfortable. (-----) lay(s) back on the bed. Ann looks at the bedposts each with some rope and handcuffs tied to them. One handcuff per bed post, one handcuff per limb. Ann slowly, quietly grabs one by (-----) right ankle, then quickly slaps it on. "Wh-what!?" (-----) stammer(s). Ann grabs the other and locks the left leg before (-----) can finish sitting you. Ann pushes (-----) back down on the bed saying to (-----) "Just trust me." Ann grabbing (----) left arm and locking that one to the hand cuff. Just one more. (-----) (are/is) still trying to resist. Ann is small, but she is strong, probably from all the yoga she does (-----) think(s) to (yourself/themselves). Finally Ann manages to lock in the last arm. "Ann! What the hell are you doing?!?" (-----) demand(s). "I'm not going to hurt you, It's a surprise just wait." Ann says calmly. (-----) feel(s) something cold on (-----) ankle. Ann has some scissors and is cutting off the skin tight jeans. Before (-----) can say anything Ann says: "Don't worry, for your birthday I'll take you out shopping for new ones." (-----) can hear the smile in her voice as she cuts the skin tight jeans on and removes them. A black and white lace thong is revealed. "Oh my, that's very sexy." Ann says with a purr. She continues to cut of (-----) blouse revealing a matching bra, one that maybe too small as (-----) tits are about to pop out. "It's a shame but I'm going to have to cut these too." Ann whispers in (-----) ear before giving (-----) ear lobe a kiss. Now fully naked (-----) tries to get free to see if it was all a joke. It's not. "Ann, Ann please let me go." (-----) can the soft lips of her's as they land all over her stomach, then down to (-----) thighs. "Ann!?!" (-----) yell(s) but she doesn't stop.

Ann is now kissing her way to (-----) pussy. (-----) pleas go unheard as her soft pink tongue finds (-----) clit. "A-Ann!" Still no response. Her tongue works faster and faster, flicking the now saliva drenched clit. "Ann...." (-----) murmur(s), still no use. Why fight it? (-----) think(s). (-----) slowly starts to relax. Ann's tongue working its magic. The tip of her tongue caressing (-----) now swollen, wet clit. (-----) nipples react as well as they are now hard as metal. (-----) mind starts to go blank as Ann is enjoying the taste too much and wants to taste (-----) cumming. Her tongue now as fast as it can go around and around the clit. Until (-----) cant handle it anymore. "Ann...Ann oh shiiiit! I'm cumming, oh shit i'm cumming!" (-----) buck(s) (-----) hips and push(es) (-----) pussy against her mouth as (-----) cum(s) hard. Back arching, covered in sweat, (-----) relax(es) again. Not before you feel two fingers in a hook shape slide into (-----) now soaked hole. Ann is aiming for (----) G spot. Ann's relentless tongue never stopped, but now with her two small, but very accurate fingers, (-----) can feel the numbness returning. Moans escape (-----) lips as Ann finds (-----) G spot right away and gets to work. (-----) throbbing clit under constant attack from her wonderful tongue and (-----) G spot being worked very well drives (-----) crazy. "Again! I'm going to cum again! Ann your tongue is the best!" (-----) shout(s). "Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh siiii-" (-----) start(s) moving (-----) hips in sync with Ann's tongue. Moments ago (-----) were resisting, now (-----) (are/is) about to cum a second time on (your/her) friends face. "That's it..that it!" (-----) scream(s) as (-----) can no longer hold it and cum even harder than before. This time different though. This time (-----) squirt(s) all over Ann's face. Ann doesn't pull back but only stops for a second. Then it resumes... again, this time just her tongue, but her tongue feels different. Maybe its because of how hard (-----) came but it feels stronger. "Oh my god Ann...you're going to ... you're going to break me." (-----) says between breaths. (-----) can still feel the hard working tongue still but (-----) hear(s) Ann's voice up by (----) ear. "I just switched out once you so kindly squirted in my face." Ann purrs in (----) ear removing (-----) blind fold.

Now (-----) can see whats going on. Ann's dripping wet face, (------) naked body... the man eating (-----) pussy. Not just one man, but many. More than (------) cum clouded mind can comprehend. "Ann...what is this?!" (----) asks. "Just enjoy it, it's my birthday gift to you." Ann says with a devilish grin. As if that were the mark for the man eating (-----) pussy to stand up, crawl on bed and push the head of his cock against (-----) wet hole. "Ann...Ann no. no no no no no no no. Please Ann!" The men begin to circle around (-----). "Just relax like you did with me and have fun." Ann says with a grin as she strips naked, sits in a chair and spreads her legs. Sh'es now rubbing her clit while she watches the shock on (-----) face and the big meaty cock sliding in (-----) pussy, rubbing her clit faster and faster.

That'd be part one if anyone would be interested in a part two. Let me know what you think! Hope you all enjoyed it! I'm also writing out fantasies if anyone wants me to, just pm me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funcouple85 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1