uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2022, 11:35 PM

Thanked 21,612 Times in 1,473 Posts

smocked tube tops are very easy to fake malfunctions on.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2022, 01:55 AM

Default Wardrobe malfunction

In high school there was a very hot mixed race girl named Shy with straight black hair and green eyes. She had phenomenal body, hour glass shape with a plump bubble butt. I’d never talk to her because I was nervous and I had quite a bit of anxiety when talking to girls that attractive.
We were in the same gym class where we played flag football. Where we have small flags around our waist and the object is to rip off the flags off your opponents waits instead of tackle them.
We split up into boys and girls so the boys played only boys and girls played girls. The girls went first and Shy looked pretty excited. Mid way into the game she had the ball and she was running to get a touchdown at the other end of the gym when one of the girls dived to pull one of the flags off the waist. Unfortunately she missed the flags but got a handful of pants (she was wearing black tights) when she accidentally pulled shy’s pants down bare. Shy immediately fell over and fell onto her hands and knees to catch herself, which seemed to expose her butthole for a few seconds before she pulled her pants up and ran out the gym.
I gent had for her because she seemed very embarrassed, but it took a while for us boys in the class to get over it as we talked about it for weeks.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tmzz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2022, 08:44 AM

Default Not quite

This has always been a deep desire of mine. With some girls, or female friends, moreso than others. There was never a malfunction-prone girl unfortunately, but there were singular malfunction events. As for anything recurring, there were events, but I hesitate to call them malfunctions, because not nearly enough was exposed for my liking lol.

There was a girl who would get pantsed more than a little often, because she was hanging out with a group of us boys, and that's what happens when you hang out with a buncha boys, but she usually wore bikini cut and had full coverage. She knew what to expect when she wore a skirt. That skirt would always get lifted. She knew it was coming, even thought it was funny. But she once ripped her jeans across the bottom of one of her butt cheeks. W/ jeans she usually wore a thong because you can't get pantsed with tight jeans so she didn't haveta worry about me seeing her thong (though when you're friends with someone long enough you end up seeing them naked anyway). So she had the bottom of her right butt cheek sticking out of a giant hole in her jeans. It wasn't extremely revealing, relatively speaking, but she was a lot more embarrassed about that happening than anytime she got pantsed. It's always more embarrassing when you're not expecting it.

I've seen a couple bikini top malfunctions which are always exciting, my now-wife, back when we were just friend, had a nip slip right in front of me at the beach, and another really hot, large-boobed friend accidentally slipped out during a pool party, and I was the only one who saw. She still doesn't know I've seen her nipple.

There was once a girl I knew who had big hips and a nice big round booty. Thin girl, but big butt (my favorite). Her jeans would get worn out easily due to her booty-size. So it was actually very often that I'd look down and her jeans would have a little hole in it. It'd just been worn through. And she always wore thongs, so anytime I saw the hole, I'd see skin. I like ENF, so I would usually point it out to her so she'd have that embarrassing moment of realization that a little bit of her butt is showing in public. But she'd always kinda let it roll off her back. After a while she was just more frustrated that she was running out of pants that didn't have a hole in them lol.

Finally, I used to work with a girl that would always wear leggings, and didn't realize that anytime she'd bend over, they'd become basically seethru, and she always wore a thong. Idk that I'd call that a malfunction, but she was unaware for what felt like a year. She must've realized one day, because after a while she stopped wearing them to the office without a long dress or sweater to cover up. But there was a good year or so of booty-flashes through her seethru leggings.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2022, 04:32 PM

Default Anne

I had 3 Close Encounters with Anne, the last of which I've already described in the Vestal Virgins Visit.

But my first 2 were in High School. A Senior girl, currently awaiting Varsity Entrance, she was so obviously well above my Pay Grade. All the Lads Fancied her. Tall. Blonde. Well stacked. "Plots" were rife about "tripping-up in front of her" and "grabbing her tits on the way down!" But on this hot May Day just 3 of us were sat in the Dining Hall admiring the girls sprawling outside on the adjacent lawn. Then Anne appeared, settling down between a couple of Mates. She wore the Regulation Dark Blue skirt, but her matching, sleeveless Top had a low, wide, scooped, ruched (boat?) neckline. Our Trio of eyes automatically locked onto her as she casually stretched-out, full length, rolling onto her front and raising herself up onto her elbows. There they were, right before our very eyes, her now fully exposed nipple-tipped fulsome tits hanging out of her half-cup bra ! My mate, "Brat", saw my instant erection and reached for my thigh. Vigerous rubbing. Quick Load Shooting. Uniform trousers stained ! We remained anchored till the Girls departed !

A couple of months later I was once again in The Dining Hall, but this time writing-up my Contribution to a Group Project. But each year, the Drama Group put on a Play in the adjacent Main Hall. The "props" were stored under the Stage, but the "rolled-up, painted canvas Back-Drop" was too long. So it had been left half in/out of the side door close to where I was seated. Then the the music started, and about 20 Girls entered. Barefoot, in Navy Blue "elastic top and bottom" knickers and white blouses. "Music & Movement". "Greek Dancing". Whatever. To Piano Accompanyment. Then Anne appeared ! But as befitted a Senior Girl, HER gear was Personally Tailored ! Tiny, faded Briefs. Too-Small blouse with missing Buttons. There she was, bending, stretching, spinning, twisting, cartwheeling, handstanding, star-jumps, toe touching, etc under the bright lights. And I'm sat in seclusion, getting a front-row view! YES! Pubes flashed. Crack outlined through her thin briefs. Buttocks exposed. Tits swinging freely. Nipples poking. And ALL to Music ! I abandoned Writing and stood in the doorway, extracting my throbbing Weapon. My Instant Load shot all over the Scenery !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:

Tags
down pants, downblouse, euf, upskirt, wardrobe malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s