Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2024, 02:46 PM

Thanked 2,478 Times in 332 Posts
Default Stolen Panties

Her name was Lisa and she was 27.. I was 22 and just out of school. She was the older sister of a friend of mine who I was visiting, and we met at an event his parents hosted. She was an absolute smoke show! Tall blonde, sparkling blue eyes, athletic body... super attractive. She wore an engagement ring but her fiance wasnt at the event, and I whatever I was selling that night, she must have been buying, because before the night was over we were making out like teenagers in a deserted backroom and I had my hands up her shirt. Unfortunately that's as far as it got, but it was an intense thrill and huge conquest for me to have been making out with this goddess of an 'older woman' and getting to 2nd base with her. Despite her engaged status we kept in touch (pre internet and pre cell phone days!) and a few months later I was driving across the country through her city and she had invited me to spend the night (again no fiance present!). It was a wonderful 'date night' that ended in another steaming make out session but at one point she pushed me away and says "I am sorry.. I am so tempted... but I can't do this". DAMM!!!! That really sucked!! End of the evening and I went to bed in the guest bedroom.

I was leaving the next morning, and after breakfast jumped in the shower before packing up. I realized the bathroom also containted the clothes washer/dryer behind some louvered bifold doors. I couldn't help but look into the dirty clothes bin and see the outift she wore the prior night just laying on top of the pile. Being the perv I was, I just HAD TO rifle through the pile, and sure enough found more evidence of her evening outfit including a pair of skimpy frilly white panties. I could feel my heartbeat racing and pounding as I picked up those sexy panties, imagining how she was wearing them snug up against her sexy ass and pussy just a few hours earlier. Holding them up to my face and taking a deep inhale and I could tell how wonderfully wet she must have been getting while we were kissing and I was playing with her breasts. Instantly I felt the urge to knock one out. Standing over the toilet, I smelled her haunting feminine sex on those panties and rubbed them across my face. I erupted in record time! In another totally perv manuever I just knew I had to take those panties with me as a souvenir and slipped them into my bag before leaving. I wonder if she noticed how flushed I was when I came back out, all dressed and ready to head out! With my heart beat still racing, I kissed her goodbye and eyefucked her good as I smiled and burned her lovely image into my memory bank. Over the next year or so, I had countless jerkoff sessions while smelling her panties or wrapping them around my dick while jerking off and looking at a picture of her... I could just about 'taste' how delicious her fresh 27 year old pussy was. I actually really hope that when she finally did her laundry, that it was very obvious that her panties were missing... and she may have thought.."OMG, did he steal my panties?!?". I like to think she did, and that she got very wet thinking about it as well, and maybe knocked one out herself thinking of me. What do you think?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2024, 04:26 PM

Thanked 2,244 Times in 163 Posts
Default Me too

I have a draw of souvenired panties.

Some from chicks I have fucked, some from flat mates and one or two from house moves.

Some of my fav's are:

Flat mate back in the day. 5'5" and a bit of a plain jane. We had an above ground pool and I didn't realize until I saw her in her one piece, she actually had a really nice body. We played volley ball over the net across the pool, the ball went out and she had to lean over the edge to get it, OMG - what an amazing ass. Incredibly cute.

Not long after I snuck into her room, found her panty draw. Some cotton white full panties, black cotton full, one or two G Strings. and at the very bottom a pair of frilly pink panties. On the basis they were at the bottom, may not be missed. I have jerked off into those panties many times thinking about that cute ass.

Current SO's best friend. Apart from being quite attractive, she had great legs, and knew it. So short skirts were the default. I got so many panty peaks when she was around visiting. Always seemed to be white?

She eventually broke up with her husband, and we helped with the move. For some reason she stacked a heap of clothes in a rubbish bag, with a bunch of panties on top (I often wondered if it was deliberate???) Any way I helped my self to a skimpy pair of string bikini panties. I have jerked off in them while she was in the lounge visiting the SO.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2024, 12:13 AM

Thanked 25,812 Times in 2,736 Posts
Default MRS.

I have had soooo many panties stolen thru the years I can,t count anymore.....from single days , to Bud Girl days, to college days, to one night stands, to swing parties, to swing clubs, etc etc etc.....seems i,m always going home pantiless....
Attached Thumbnails
1123080140a.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
4134 0012 1

2m:24s

06-03-2008
Ruffina chiropratry massage

8m:45s

04-18-2024
Spitroasted

2m:46s

02-15-2016