Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2023, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino2010 View Post
Years ago my wife & I hired a barge for a week for us & the kids , as it was a large boat we invited a mate of mine & his kid along it was cold as it was early in the year but we all had fun . My mate has seen pictures of various parts of the wife’s anatomy in the past so what happened later that week wasn’t totally a surprise but seeing pictures & the real thing is a big jump. Anyway as the week progressed I asked the wife to flash him so what we planned was that in the mornings he would steer the barge & from there you can see down the middle of the barge . The shower cubicle was towards the rear of the barge and anyone who knows anything about barges knows they are very small so she would have a shower then step out into the corridor naked & dry herself off obviously displaying all of her charms , my mate got to see the whole thing & very well impressed. She done this for I think 3 mornings needless to say my mate was keen to steer the barge every morning . To put people in the picture the kids would be at the other end of the barge whilst this happened so weren’t aware of what was going on !
Needless to say this made for an interesting experience that week & each night we could hear him knocking one out 😁
Superb post. Really hot. Lucky man.
Old 01-31-2023, 11:38 AM

Here’s one of my favorite things my wife has done. We have a close guy friend of over 20 years. We’ve been hanging out since we were teenagers. Now we’re all married. He lives in my town. I bug and tease him quite a bit about my wife because I know he thinks she’s hot. I have on occasion sent a boob pic or two to him, my wife has full knowledge.
Anyway he texted me one night that he was on his way home from a work event and asked if it was a good time to stop over for a beer on the deck. My wife and I were in the hot tub having a few as it happens. We never ware suits in the tub, just head out in our robes and hop in. So I tried to plan this perfectly. We were out of beer in the outside fridge so I asked her to run into the house for a few more since he’d be over soon.

She got out, all wet and glistening, threw on her robe and went inside. I knew my friend would be by any second. Before my wife came back out he pulled up the driveway and came to the back. I greeted him from the hot tub and he pulled up a chair beside it.

My wife comes out and hands us our beers.
She hugged him and said hi. Now I was waiting to see if she had the courage to drop her robe and get back in the tub. And she did! Right there in front of a guy that’s known her for over 20 years. Completely naked. She placed it on a bench nearby and slowly got back into the tub, lifting her leg over, I’m sure he also got a great view of her pussy and ass. I was unbelievably shocked and turned on at the same time! He hung out a bit longer, with occasional boob flashes above the water. Then when he was about to leave, we decided to get out because the water was getting cold. She repeated her show in reverse, getting out of the tub, only this time he got to see her tits and ass all wet and glistening.

He’s asked many times for a repeat performance!
Old 02-02-2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytrapdoor View Post
My wife has never really had a wild sexual side but when we were just dating, she would step out of her comfort zone because she knew it turned me on. I was always encouraging her to flash her tits around my friends & family (dad, brothers & uncle) & she became comfortable with the usual bunch seeing her topless.

My birthday is in June & we would go camping on the lake every year, a big group of us. This was a undeveloped area, complete lawlessness. We tried the state parks a few times but the staff was too militant. So we headed across the lake to the free camping. I had been doing it for years with friends & family but this was only her second year of joining us & we weren’t even a committed couple yet.

We head out on Friday with my dad, uncle, 2 brothers & their girlfriends & 4 of their male friends (& one of their girlfriends, Lyndsey) plus one guy we had never met who was a co-worker of one of my brother’s girlfriend.

Saturday is nice & hot & sunny. We started out drinking after breakfast & by lunchtime we are pretty buzzed & my girlfriend & one of my brother’s girlfriend are already wandering around camp topless. The whole crew grabs their floaties & say they are heading to the water - our camp was up in the trees. I tell them that Jean & I will be along shortly.

Jean had never been pussy out in front of any of them before but we were both very buzzed so when it was just she & I left at camp, I stripped off my shorts & then walked over to her & pulled off her bikini bottoms & told her to grab her floatie, the classic rectangular pool lounger. She normally would never have gone for complete nudity but I was naked & it was my birthday so she went along with it.

Everyone else had walked the main dirt path down to the lake shore but I took us on the alternate path that led to a little finger of land that jutted out into the lake across from the beach where my family & friends were. So they saw us emerge from the brush totally naked & then I told Jean to lay down on her floatie & I would push her over to everyone. She was all game as she felt like a princess being transported. This is a very shallow area of the lake so I was only about waist deep & waded over pushing her as she laid out on her floatie on her back towards my 2 brothers (& girlfriends), my dad, uncle, 4 guys (plus one girlfriend) that were friends of the family & the one guy we had just met yesterday, the co-worker of one brother’s girlfriend.

And that is pretty much all I recall of the moment, we had gotten pretty drunk & it was a blur. So about 2 weeks later, Jean & Lyndsey go out for coffee & they talk about our wild weekend. This is how Lyndsey described it to Jean. All 9 guys & the 3 women watched Jean & I walk naked out of the trees & down to the little peninsula of land opposite them.

Jean laid down on the rectangular floatie facing them but dangled her legs off each side of the floatie. And then I casually pushed through the water towards all of them. When Jean heard this, she was quite embarrassed. When she got home she relayed the story to me & you could tell she was conflicted. On one hand she was mortified but on the other, she knew it would drive me wild.

She had asked Lyndsey if all of them “saw anything” & Lyndsey said “oh honey, you were spread open like a flower”. We are talking about me pushing my girlfriend towards my brothers, dad, uncle, male friends & one almost complete stranger with her pussy spread wide.

And I will share one last bit I have never shared with anyone. We continued to drink throughout the day & had a nice fire back at camp that night. Jean & I were a little more drunk than the rest & retired to our tent earlier than everyone else. We had no rain fly on the tent & it was one of those REI tents that is 75% mesh on the ceiling so you can see the stars.

We were too exposed & I wasn’t about to have sex in front of my family but Jean was plenty drunk & feeling no pain. She pulled out her vibrator & was working her on her pussy. The vibrator, for whatever reason, lit up at the bottom where you put the batteries in. & up walks the unknown co-worker, the only person who was a stranger to us & he looks down through the screened tent & says goodnight to us as Jean is furiously masturbating her pussy which is illuminated by the soft light from the vibrator.

In my fantasies, I tell him to watch her orgasm but in reality I just said “good night man” as he looked down at both of us and she continued to masturbate in the dark & only her pussy was illuminated.

Tame for many of the stories on here but it was fucking wild for me. Added a pussy shot so you can see that “flower”.
Wow! Exciting! I hope you have more stories to share!
Old 02-02-2023, 03:56 PM

Default My nephew peeked my wife

I lived in a house where when you walked across the back porch, there was a bathroom window with just blinds
and as every perverted guy like me knows you can usually see a lot through blinds.

My nephew who was in his mid 20's and his wife were visiting and my wife (his 40 year old step aunt) went in to take a shower.
Suddenly he needed to go outside to get something. I knew exactly what he was doing and thought about busting him
but thought what the hell, let him enjoy the view. I bet the little fucker jacked his dick many times to the memory.

I never told my wife to this day LOL. This is her.
Attached Thumbnails
Robe open.jpg  
Old 03-09-2023, 07:40 AM

Default Wife pics

I showed several pics of my wife to a good friend. We have know him for years. The pics were from partial to full nude. He of course loved seeing them and stared do he could burn the image in his brain.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to auf7882 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2023, 10:42 AM

Default I’m a great friend

I have a friend since we were kids, now at the 30 year mark! I have another story on OCC about him seeing my wife exposed but this is a good one. He knows my wife since we met, so about 25 years. For some context.

So a few years back we planned a trip with my friend , his wife and a bunch of others around a charity event in another state. It was being held at the same hotel we were staying at. We sort of pre gamed at our room, so any liquor, mixers and snacks were there.

The event went great and we were all thoroughly tipsy. We all retired to our rooms for the night. I wasn’t ready for the party to end. My wife got naked to change out of her party clothes..I believe the door was open at this point which was very hot but not the point of this story. People were definitely passing by but I’m not sure if the saw. We eventually closed it.

I decided to keep her naked of course and we began to fool around.
My friend then texted me to ask if he can come down to our room for a bottle of something since we still had all the liquor. He was on a separate floor with his wife. So I of course said ok. There was no way I was asking my wife to get dressed either, this would be too much fun!

I positioned my wife in the bed to greet him.
A knock came at the door and I let my friend in. What he sees when he walks in is my wife completely naked, sitting up against the headboard of the bed with her legs spread wide, her pussy on complete display. Now he had seen her full frontal naked before, standing up. This was a different story all together, totally exposed.

He asked to eat her out and we agreed. Who knows what was going through his mind at the time, his best friends wife that he’s known forever. We were ready to let him fuck her but I think in all the excitement he couldn’t get it up. I’m sure he had a good night after he left!
Old 07-13-2023, 11:08 PM

Default Best Practical Joke Ever?

First post here (and kind of a long one). This is about an ex but I think it still applies?

This is from when my friends and I were in our mid-20s (mid-90’s) and my friend, we’ll call him Bob, was getting married and flying into my town for his stag. I was throwing his stag because his best man was lame and couldn’t figure out what to do. She we planed to rent a hotel, do some golfing, dinner and then go to the strippers. Now at the time an ex-girlfriend of mine was working at my office with me - we’ll call her Trish. She was working for me as an admin assistant, but while we were dating she was a professional model — tall slim mixed part Native American with dark hair, cut kind of short, long legs and perfect 34B perky boobs. When I told her that my friend was coming in for his stag, her and I concocted a plan that instead of me and my buddy Kevin picking him up at the airport that she would meet him at arrivals and pretend to be a high-end call-girl that we had arranged for him. Now this would work because Bob had heard about my girlfriend when were dating several years before, but since we lived in different cities, he’d never met her when we were dating and this was pre-social media so hadn’t seen her either.

The morning came that he was arriving at the airport, so my buddy Kevin and I picked up Trish at her apartment. Kevin got in the backseat and Trish came out of her apartment wearing a little black dress —*a staple for all models apparently clearly with no bra on. When she got into the front seat of my car I thought Kevin’s head would explode. She looked incredible and I knew that when she wore this dress when we were dating, she never wore underwear. I didn't get a glimpse when she got in the car to see if she was wearing underwear or not but it was probably a safe bet and I was pretty excited knowing that she was gonna pretend to be a call girl for my buddy. Boy, did her legs look incredible with that flimsy short dress and little black strapped heels on.

So we head off to the airport and drop Trish off at the arrivals and tell her which hotel we're going to go to and we’ll book a room leave a key left for them at the front desk. That way she can leave my lead our buddy up to the room at which point we are going to be hiding in the bathroom and when the appropriate time comes, will jump out and surprise them and let them know that the whole thing is a hoax. He's a really good guy and would never cheat on his future wife, so we just want to get him really nervous and see how far it goes. So Trish gets out of the car heading to arrivals in her little black dress and heels, Kevin and I watch her perfect as wiggle away and we head to the hotel.

We check in, leave a room key, go up to the hotel room and hide out standing in the bathtub with the shower curtain pulled so hopefully they don't see us when they come in. (We told Trish that's where we would hide) We wait. We wait. Then we hear the key in the room, the door opens and they come in and we can hear him saying “This is got to be a joke. Where are the guys? Seriously where are the guys?” She keeps saying “This is no joke. I'm here for you. I am your present.” Meanwhile we are dying trying not to laugh as we figured we'd give it a couple of minutes to see how far she gets. When we do jump out and say surprise, my buddy is down to his underwear and Trish is sitting in the chair opposite the bed, still in her little black dress and heels. My buddy bolts up and grabs his pants shouting and laughing “I knew it! I knew it!” Everyone had a pretty good laugh. First thing I notice when Trish is sitting across from the bed in the chair and is that I can clearly confirm she is commando as always! Damn she had a perfect pussy, nicely shaped with just the tiniest little low shaved golf green of brunette pubic hair, but just fuzzy and her lips were perfectly smooth. I’d say she probably trimmed it that morning know it may be seen. So now I know that my friend Bob has probably had a good view of my exes box! Fucking hot.

We order room service with lots of champagne and have a room party at 11 o'clock in the morning — music dancing silliness, and Trish bounces from the chair to the bed kicks off her shoes. We all have get great glimpses of her bare ass her pussy multiple times. I even connect with my buddy Kevin both of us noticing we can see her pussy any the same time. Trish is loving the attention and we’re all just having a fun time recounting the whole airport pick up and the whole scene. But the rest of the day we had some plans so we couldn't carry-on too much farther and everyone was super respectful to which was great (no one wanted to ruin a good thing - I mean hey, free show!). It was just fun and tempting and teasing enough but since Trish had kicked off her shoes earlier she commanded that we should put her shoes back on for her, Clever girl knowing she driving us wild. And have she didn’t trim her pussy for nothing! So I got to put on the first shoe which she laid back on the bed with the three of us at her feet, bring her knees up so her feet were on the bed and all three of us had the perfect view of not only her smooth pussy lips, but her nice asshole too. So I put on her one shoe and she was laughing and giggling the whole time, knowing we were all turned on. Then Bob grabbed the other shoe and he really took his time and made sure he moved her leg so he had a better view and they definitely made eye contact — Trish looked him right in the eye, and smiled then looked back down at her pussy, while he was putting on the shoe. She just giggled and had a good time.

We had to drop her drop her back off at her apartment so the guys got in the back of her car and she got in the passenger seat beside me and on the way home for some reason she took a water bottle from my cupholder and sprayed the guys at the back and they started spraying her back which became a water fight in my car and her skirt was riding up and the whole time so I had the perfect angle to see her nicely shaped box and I could tell she was wet with excitement not just the water fight. We dropped her off at my apartment we all went out, partied and had a great time. I came home the next morning and even though we weren't a couple anymore and she actually had a boyfriend at the time we fucked. Hard. My buddy told me it was the best gift he ever had. He also told me that when he got into the room and didn't think it was real he kept challenging and kept asking her if she was really a call girl, she sat down in the chair and made sure to give him a nice slow, Basic instinct, Sharon Stone pussy flash to make sure he knew she had no underwear on.

Years later, her and I were no longer working together, but were connected through social media and I told her I was going to hang out with the guys and she asked me if they remembered that night. I told them he brings it up every time we hang out and that we all thought she was smokin hot. She confessed that she would've had at least a threesome with him and I and maybe more if she stayed with us for the whole night!! Missed opportunity I guess, but still it was (semi)innocent fun and loved that now I can talk about one of my exes trimmed box with a couple of my buddies, and they have a vivid, vivid memory of it.
Old 07-15-2023, 09:38 AM

My friend has seen my wife naked many times both live and in images I share. He visited her on occasion when I was at work (retired now).
She's keen to be seen naked and has done for a few guys including a FEDEX guy who once came around our back yard as no one answered the front door. That time she was naked in the garden and he had a quick feel and went on his way. She's done the towel dropping thing for a few delivery guys including one who eventually got to fuck her.
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg   3 (1).jpg  

4 (1).jpg   7.jpg  

6.jpg  
Old 08-06-2023, 05:41 PM

Default Retribution

A few years ago my wife at the time, used to regularly flash / tease / flirt with my best friend, on a very regular basis, tame things like making sure that he could always see up the short skirts that she wore, she always sat directly opposite him to make sure he had a good view and wore the smallest g strings, exposing as much as she could without going commando, he'd bought a new pair of jeans as a present for his daughter, and was unsure if they would fit her, Jill said to him, give me a look, she's about the same size as me, I will be able to tell you if they will fit her, he gave them to Jill, she looked at them and said, mmm I not sure, I will try them on and she, me and him thinking that she would have gone out of the room to try the jeans on, no, she stood up, right in front of Rob, undid her own jeans and pulled them down and off, his face was a picture, she was standing literally 3 foot in front of his face , he was sitting on a kitchen chair with the skimpiest white see through g string on, in no hurry to cover up, the poor blokes eyes were popping out and his tongue was on the floor, she eventually started to put the jeans on to try for him, once again, right in front of his face, she pulled them up as far as her crotch then turned around and said, help me get these over my bum Rob, his hands were shaking as he eased the denim over her arse cheeks, she turned back around and very suggestively pulled the front up, causing quite a cameltoe before zipping up, she said, well Rob, do you think these will fit your daughter, yes Jill I think they will he said, never taking his eyes off the beautiful shape before right in front of his view, she looked at me and winked, well we best get them off so that you can get them wrapped up for her, Jill undid the button and pulled down the zip, once again very seductively, turned around and told Rob to pull them over her bum, he looked at me for approval, I gave him the thumbs up, as he was pulling the jeans down he hooked each side of her g string and pulled them down at the same time, because of the amount of alcohol she had consumed she hadn't realised, when Rob had got the jeans down under her arse cheeks, she turned around, her shaved pussy was slightly visible, she then told him to take the jeans off for her, because she was pissed, laughing her head off at the same time, once again he looked at me for reassurance, I just smiled at him, he said OK Jill Boss, he got onto his knees, his face parallel with her crotch, he carried on taking down the jeans and g string at the same time, very slowly for his enjoyment, he'd lowered them just below her whole private area and seemed to freeze, his face was less than a foot away from her pussy, he was just mesmerised by her, hurry up she said, he snapped out of his dream and helped her out of the jeans, she sat down and said, I need a bloody drink, she hadn't realised that her bottom half was now naked ( to much Vodka), Rob put the jeans and Jill's g string in the living room and poured her a huge Vodka, he himself was very pissed also , he once again sat straight opposite Jill, they and me laughing and carrying on, Rob couldn't keep his eyes off Jill's pussy, he kept on looking at me, and told him, don't worry about it mate, obviously being so drunk she didn't realise that she only had a vest top on, braless as always, and sitting with her legs open, I went upstairs to the toilet, I knew Rob's daughter had some clothes at his flat, knowing that she occasionally stays here, when I'd finished peeing, I sought out one of his daughters tops, and took it downstairs, I could hear the two of them in hysterics, Rob was standing with the back door open having a cigarette, Jill was laughing like a Hyena, what's a matter with you I asked her, him she said, pointing at Rob, I looked over at him, he was standing side on in the doorway, his grey sweatpants standing out like a circus marquee, I burst out laughing myself, sorry mate he said, it's her fault, I went over to him and put my arm around him, it's fine mate, don't worry, I turned at looked at Jill, neither wonder he had a hard on, she was seriously on full view, and well pissed, I was a wee bit jealous of the size Rob was packing, I knew that he had always fancied Jill, I quietly asked him to tell me the truth, even though you are my best friend, would you have Jill, of course I would mate, he said, sitting looking at her for so long tonight has had me stiff for ages, when you went to the toilet, I took the opportunity to stand up, that's when she started the hysterics at the bulge, she still hasn't realised she is naked below and making me hard, don't you worry about it Rob, I reassured him, Jill has teased you all the years since you introduced me to her, it's payback time , I gave Rob the t shirt that I got from his daughters old gear, he asked Jill to try that on also, quick as a flash she had her own top off, very pert 34b with wonderful big nipples showing in the kitchen, she was now totally naked, she didn't even ask for the t shirt, she just asked Rob for another drink, it was like I wasn't there, ( it was Rob's place) , do you want a big one he asked, she giggled, well mate, you've got a big one so do you think I should have one, she was staring at his package, I have known him for years before he introduced me to Jill, I never thought or heard of him been so well endowed. Now, all of this flirting/ teasing etc has been going with Rob since I first met Jill, so is she getting Retribution for teasing him, because he is turning the table, or was it her mindset because of for learned information. TBC
Old 08-07-2023, 01:51 PM

Default Nude wife

I had been married for around 45 years, and we had the use of a paddock to exercise our dogs we had 4 at the time,my wife liked to play nude in the paddock and we would often have a BBQ in there and she would get naked, every time when we had cleared up she would walk naked up the paddock in full view of the road that runes along the top , my friend George has a smallholding next-door and she would walk right past his potting shed knowing he could see her, I had known him from school days, he had been at our wedding as well as spending time together in the village pubs, he mentioned seeing her and I told him about her flashing and men she has had, he had watched her in the mornings texting her boyfriend so I told him about it , his elder brother had kept the smallholding before him and when George took over his brother told him to look out for her as he had seen her naked on the ride on mower, nothing accidental about it she had a need to be seen, pity she has changed, as she says she's to old now.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run

0m:50s